Jane T.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Jane said their daughter was going out of town and needed the vehicle right away. She said the staff did it fast and well.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/20/2020

Thank you Jane for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are glad that we were able to get your daughter back on her way out of town as soon a possible. We Appreciate Your Business!

WD
william d.
09/15/2020
Not told about additional charge.
I dropped my 2005 Toyota highlander off to have a power steering pressure line replaced. They looked at it the day before and gave me an estimate that was fair and accurate so I arrange to drop it off. When I dropped it off I discuss the tire rotation and told him I wanted to five tire rotation because the car had new tires and a new spare underneath of it and could they take a look at the brakes while the tires were offBecause I felt it may soon be due for brakes. The charge to rotate the tires was $36. Well I have free tire rotations at fire stone because I have fire stone Bridgestone tires on it for $36 it wasn’t worth taking at the fire stone knowing that I would never let them service my vehicle beyond tire installation I told them to go ahead and rotate the tires. I got a call from Ed the following morning he told me the power steering line repair was all done and that I really wanna rotate the tires because they look brand new. I told them they had almost 20,000 miles on them already and I still wanted the spare rotated out onto the car. When I went to pick the vehicle up the bill was $40 or so more than I expected it to be based on the quote I got the day before and I asked why so much. I was told because they rotated the spare out from underneath of the vehicle. I questioned that they knew I wanted that done to begin with and still quoted me $36 for the rotation. If you would’ve told me you were going to charge me $72 I would’ve told you to not rotate the tires because for $36 it’s not worth sitting at fire stone for an hour but for $72 And go get an ice cream and get a free tire rotation. They almost had a new customer for all of my vehicle repair needs but after this I’m not so sure that I will return. I am a retired 25+ your master technician and former repair shop owner. I am very sketchy about who I let touch my cars when I can’t fix them myself. I had high hopes for the shop especially because they’re very close to my home but now I think I’m Going to have to search for another shop. I wouldn’t say don’t go there for service because I do think they’re very competent. But nothing frustrates a shopper or a service purchaser then a bill bigger than expected at the end of the day.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/16/2020

Mr. Dermota, Sorry I was not there to discuss your bill when you picked up your vehicle yesterday. Our normal 4 tire rotation is $36. More time is involved to retrieve the spare out from under the car, rotate it and put another tire back under the car as a spare. This was the reason for the additional cost and a miss communication on our part. We would like you to return as a customer, so I will be sending you a check for $53.16 which is 10% refund of your ticket from yesterday. If I had been there yesterday I would have offered it to you at that time. If you choose not to return, please remember we stand behind the work we did yesterday for 12 months/12,000 miles. We Appreciate your Business!

Mike C.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Mike said it was very good. He would return. The job got done and it wasn't very expensive.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you Mike, for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business!

PH
Pat H.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Pat said they were fantastic , great, really personable, good at communicating with him and good at getting the job done. He really appreciates what they did.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you Pat for taking the time to give us such a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

LP
Larry P.
09/02/2020
Professional and fair.
Oil change was as expected at a reasonable price.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you Larry for taking the time to give us review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business!

John C.
08/27/2020
Clear, simple explanations with options , reasonable prices
Always liked and trusted Eddie. Always satisfied. It’s especially nice hearing “or you could do this”. Quick turnaround times.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you John, for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are please to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!

08/27/2020
They got me in fast, diagnosed the issue and fixed the problem
I am happy with their work however their labor charges are just way too high!, when I broke down the bill 2/3 of the cost were labor and it averaged out to be about 100 dollars per hour.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. Sorry to hear that you seem surprised about our hourly rate it is not a secret. Our hourly rate is $110 per hour. Our rate has been that rate since 2017 and we have one of lowest hourly rates in the Annapolis Area. We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!

TJ
Thomas J.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said he appreciates that they got the job done quickly. Honest with what needed to be done and the costs required
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/23/2020

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to give us a great review and recommendation. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business!

Jocelyn / Lewis W.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/19/2020
Amazing service.....as always!
Ed, Brian and Tom are always super helpful and go out of their way to provide great service. We have been going here for 16 years now and have always had amazing service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you Jocelyn and Lewis for your great review and recommendation. We are happy to hear that you are still satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business, Thank you!

Kurt B.
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Kurt said that he gets good service every time he goes there.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Kurt, We are glad to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our Service. Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and recommendation. We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!

TT
Tom / Joan T.
08/12/2020
Friendly and experienced staff
I have been doing business with Ed and staff since 1992., including all mfg warranty work and obviously more than satisfied with the service
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you Tom, for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are thankful that you have continued to be a good customer for 28 years. We Appreciate your Business!

Mike / Carter H.
Subaru Crosstrek
08/11/2020
The had the skills to fix our problem and gave us immediate service
They knew what we needed and they had it in stock. They were quick and even gave our car a road check to be sure it was fixed.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/12/2020

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We work hard to get our customers vehicles back them as soon as possible. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We appreciate your business!

08/07/2020
Family owned & operated.
Very competent and knowledgeable and honest. They never try to up- sell parts or service. I trust their recommendations on what my vehicle needs. Prices honest & fair. Most pleased with their care & service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/10/2020

Frank, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a Great Review and Recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank you!

ED
Elliot / Allan D.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/03/2020
The Honest Mechanic
The slogan on their sign is for real. They are the honest mechanics. Honestly. Couldn’t find a power drain on my car and didn’t try to sell me anything else. Not even an oil change, which I requested.

“You’ve only driven 1000 miles since the last oil change. You don’t need one.”

That’s why I keep coming back.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you Elliot for taking the time to give us such a Great Review and Recommendation. We stive to get you the most life out of your car. No need to change or replace things until absolutely necessary. We are happy to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

SD
StacieJo D.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/21/2020 Category: Service
StacieJo said the staff were timely very quick and honest.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you Stacie Jo for giving us a great review and recommendation. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business.