Edgewater, MD
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Unpleasant Experience
Awful experience with the service department, and never being able to get ahold of anyone on the phone to schedule an appointment
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for taking time to fill out a survey and give us feedback on the visit. This is not what a client should expect when they visit. We will reach out privately to you for further information. Thank you.

Upper Marlboro, MD
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Hyyundai of Annapolis service
Service was great and job was perfectly done. I was expecting a better detailed cleaning of the interior of the car but they felt short, customer service was great and lobby was really clean
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and good feedback. I'm sorry we did not meet expectations on the cleanliness of the vehicle. We will reach out and address that with you.  Thanks!

Mathew B.
Arnold, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The service department is exceptional and has the right people behind the counter.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave some positive feedback!  It is always a pleasure!   Please let me know if you need anything in the future, and I will be glad to help!

Michael D.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful Customer Service
Our 2017 Tucson suffered complete engine failure in early January with only 48k miles on the engine. I had the vehicle towed there and expected the worst. The service manager Jacob was responsive and informative from the very beginning. He kept us informed throughout and facilitated getting us a rental at no cost to us. What could have been a nightmare situation turned out as good as it possibly could have.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave positive feedback!  Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you in the future!

Charlene B.
Edgewater, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2021 Category: Service
I have had my Tucson serviced here since I bought it. Never have had a problem. They have good communication and mechanics . Have always been satisfied.
Charlene B.
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

LW
Larry W.
Worton, MD
03/31/2021
Outstanding Customer Service, professional and caring!
I met Nate in 2019 when I was at your dealership looking around. He was very courteous and friendly, not pushy like some salespersons are. Made me feel welcome and respected. I purchased a Tucson from your dealership in 2019. Nate contacted me about an upgrade a few weeks ago. I finally came to your dealership and met with Nate asking how this works. Well, last Saturday, I drove home in a 2021 Santa Fe! The atmosphere, professionalism and customer service is amazing!
Sincerely,
Larry Wilson Worton, MD
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for this nice review and giving us your business!

Arezoo B.
Chester, MD
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
03/27/2021 Category: Service
A great, friendly, well organised dealership. Great value for money.
A great friendly well organised dealership. Great value for money.
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Great feedback and survey. We appreciate you!

Jennifer C.
03/23/2021
Best deal and service!!!
This dealership is the best around!!! We really got an amazing deal and paid way less than the MSRP. Not only that the process was extremely easy. I have two little ones and Mike was able to work with me by getting all the paper work set up before I came in. They also worked on getting me the lowest rate for financing. We ended up getting the Palisades. It is a fantastic SUV with a ton of space and amazing features. I love that it rides like a luxury high end vehicle but didn’t come with the crazy price tag. Overall, this was an amazing experience and I highly recommend them.
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Nice review! Thanks :)

Annapolis, MD
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Superb 5 Star Service
Excellent in every respect. Staff was superb.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave us positive feedback!  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future!

GP
Gretchen P.
Crofton, MD
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Safety First
The largest of my two Hyundai vehicles required a safety check, as an repeat occurrence was a bit concerning. Courteous service personnel made an appointment for me not that far out, kept me informed during the maintenance look-over, made a repair, and got me back in my car on the road again on the same day.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Riva, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Great
Jacob was very patient with me when my car was there for over a month, almost 2. Very kind and eager to answer any questions I had

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out to leave kind words, especially after having your vehicle for almost 2 months!  Please reach out if you need any assistance in the future, we will be glad to help!

NA
Natasha A.
Glen Burnie, MD
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Recommend
Friendly Staff! Clean Environment! Short Wait time! Exceptional Service!

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out and leaving feedback!   We appreciate your business!  Please let me know if we can be of assistance in the future!

Annapolis, MD
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic!!
Jacob and the new service manager are fantastic. Allan their head service tech is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and patient. They all will go above and beyond to keep their customers satisfied; thank you.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave positive feedback, even after having your car for so long waiting on parts!  Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future, and I will do my best to help!

AA
Angelina A.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Very friendly and great customer service. Definitely will continue returning there for all maintenance. Helpful, professional and interested in assisting customers. Appreciate having the car washed too. Thank you, AA
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave positive feedback and kind words!   We always appreciate it!  Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you in the future!

EH
Erin H.
Dunkirk, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Great service but Hyundai quality in question
The service and personnel are always wonderful. However, my 2019 Tucson has had 2 issues in just the past few months. The radiator seal leaked as I was driving and had to replaced. Was not given a loaner as I waited several days. Then just recently my battery had to be replaced— defective they said. Only 15,000 miles on car! Not sure I want to take it on trips. No warning with battery dying. Was fine the day before.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave us positive feedback!  We do apologize that you are questioning the overall quality of the Hyundai brand, which is understandable being it is a new vehicle that has had a few hiccups.   Hopefully we were able to restore some of your faith during your last visit, please reach out to me directly if you have any questions or concerns, and I will do my best to help!