Jeffrey H.
Indianapolis, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service at a fair price.
Jeff H.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback!  We always appreciate the kind remarks!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Anne S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Annapolis Hyundai Service Department
The service staff are excellent.
They greet me, fix my car, and are pleasant.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Daniel M.
Riva, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2020 Category: Service
ANNAPOLIS BEST AUTO DEALERSHIP
My personal experience with all employees.

Sincerely, Daniel J. McGrath
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

JO
James O.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent sales financial
Yes The entire staff was excellent and very friendly right now Joel got me into the car that I really wanted Marie friendly. As far as the staff the financial end the general manager .,Service is excellent they get you in and out. This is why I continue to come here even though my last Corey bought from Bob Bell I wasn’t happy with their service with the way I was treated. The staff here makes me feel like we were all part of the family. They are very honest and they go the extra mile. I look forward to continue getting service and buying new vehicles in the future
JENA B. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Good Afternoon, We are so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future for all your vehicles needs.

Have a great day!

Jena brown
Service Advisor
410-571-3533

Bowie, MD
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Go here!
Was a great experience coming from the Bowie Hyundai service center which wasn’t good at all. They were quick, and Jacob was so friendly!
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us positive feedback!  We are sorry the other dealership did not provide top of the line service, however we will be more than glad to take care of you!  Please reach out if you ever need anything in the future!

AP
Friendly , fast , professional
No wait, fast service
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us positive feedback, please let us know if there is anything in the future we can do for you!

Jeffrey D.
Severna Park, MD
2020 Hyundai Accent
09/09/2020 Category: Service
superior service
very timely service, was in and out in less than 2 hours. Would definitely recommend Annapolis Hyundai to a friend.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback, we are glad to know that you would tell your friends about us!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

CT
Catherine T.
Sunderland, MD
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere
Jacob is extremely professional and friendly...great at customer service.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

PT
Patricia T.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
They great Loyalty and honesty
Great work
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/29/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback!  Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future!

08/21/2020 Category: Service
The staff
The staff is always to helpful and gets the work done in a timely fashion. I would recommend anyone to Annapolis Hyundai for all their car needs .
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/21/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave a positive review!  Please let us know if there is anything in the future we can do for you!

PW
Paul W.
Pasadena, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Once Again
My Service Advisor Jacob once again provided courteous and knowledgeable service. He answered all of my questions and kept me constantly informed as my service progressed. The mechanics are top notch and have kept my two vehicles running for several years now. After having mediocre service performed at another dealership, I am pleased with the excellent job that Annapolis Hyundai's Service Department has shown. I will continue to bring my two vehicles in for service at Annapolis Hyundai.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/17/2020

Good morning Mr. Watson,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and leave such high remarks, we always enjoy the positive feedback!  Please let me know if you need anything else in the future!

Arnold, MD
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Been going here since I bought the car
There is one service associate that always tries to sell a service that the maintenance schedule doesn’t have on it.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit. I am glad we were able to speak on the phone to go over the recommended services.

Robert G.
Churchton, MD
08/04/2020
Pleasant atmosphere
Sales and finance easy to deal with. Non pressure environment. Received a great deal from Charles.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for the great feedback, I will be sure to pass this on to sales.

AL
Angela L.
North Beach, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Timely & Courteous Service
I brought my 2018 Kona in for regular service which was completed in less than an hour while I waited comfortably at the dealership. Easy peasy!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to here that your visit went so well.

DO
Dennis O.
Arnold, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Made an appointment, told them what I wanted done, they called when car was ready for pickup and I enjoyed a special price they were having on my service. They even washed my car. Can’t ask for more than that. No pressure tactics just friendly servivce.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you the great feedback, we appreciate the five stars! Our team is always happy to hear that the visit went well.