Hillcrest Heights, MD
2015 Hyundai Azera
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!!
The team at this location is very nice, responsive, knowledgeable and patient. Time was taken to ensure I knew what was causing my issue and the steps they would take to resolve it.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. Out team is glad to hear you had a great visit.

West River, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Everyone kind and attentive.
Great service.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate the five stars.

MT
Melissa T.
Crofton, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Annapolis Hyundai Best of Best but Not Hyundai
Annapolis Hyundai is one of the best dealerships in all of MD. They provide the best customer service and always place their customers first. You will not find another dealership from sales to service to leadership that is better.

Unfortunately Hyundai is not the same. Yes, they are extending warranties, paying for replacements of engines, etc but that is so they do not have to reveal the truth to the American public about their flawed engines in vehicles from 2012 through 2018.

I am highly dissapointed in Hyundai. I extensively researched my purchase of the 2016 Santa Fe with no mention of issues, only highly rated. Hyundai needs to do the right thing and inform all their customers with potential faulty engines so folks are aware and not stranded like my family was upon returning from Thanksgiving vacation.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the five stars considering your vehicle has caused you a fair amount on inconvenience. Hopefully moving forward there will not be anymore issues with the updated parts.

Melissa S.
Pasadena, MD
02/13/2020 Category: Service
The quick service
The people are always nice and friendly and efficient
They do a great job start to finish
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. Our team appreciate the five star review.

JO
Jim O.
Appomattox, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Service was fast the rep was court and kniowlegable
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We do apologize that you did not receive 5 star service. Anything less then 5 stars is failing. Please let us know where we can improve in the future in order to provide you with 5 star service.

Bowie, MD
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Car repairs
Repairs made and vehicle return in good condition
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

James G.
Alexandria, VA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/06/2020 Category: Service
service
quick, friendly service
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the five stars.

Carol M.
Annapolis, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great care and service
Our cars have been cared for at Annapolis Hyundai for past year and 1/2. This service appointment was same, excellent.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. Our team is happy to hear that you are receiving consistently good service.

RF
Rhonda F.
Severna Park, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2020 Category: Service
7500 Required Service
I was very pleased with the service I received on my Tucson. Jacob was outstanding as usual.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. Jacob appreciates the five stars as does our entire service team.

Melanie C.
Millersville, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Efficient Service
I was pleasantly surprised when I had my Elantra (2015) serviced at Annapolis Hyundai. I avoid dealership service like the plague but had to go there to have it fixed via warranty. I would not hesitate to go to Annapolis Hyundai for service. Jacob S was awesome and so helpful. They fixed the issue covered by warranty, took care of a recall notice I was unaware of, and made me aware (with no pressure) that we were due for maintenance - saving me another trip to the repair shop. The price of the oil change and maintenance was right in line with what non-dealership shops have charged me. . I also like that they have an email system (that they actually respond to - unlike another local dealership that will remain un-named) and respond quickly and courteously. Jacob provided great responsiveness and kept me apprised of the progress on the car. Great experience.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate the five star review and look forward to your business in the future.

Davidsonville, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Very prompt and professional serivce. Always feels like they have my best interest at heart. I work mostly with Jacob and he is the best. He is very knowledgeable and professional.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

We greatly appreciate the amazing feedback. I will make sure Jacob get this.

Arnold, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Service Writer
Jacob and the young lady he works with are awesome. Best in the business. Excellent customer service skills.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for the great feedback, our team is always happy to hear that we are doing a good job..

Annapolis, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Consistently wonderful service
My service experience here is always fabulous. Jacob has a cheerful, almost effortless way of assisting, even when he's very busy. I intend to stay here for service, even after my next purchase switches to another brand.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate the five stars. Whatever vehicle you get I'm sure we can do the maintenance on it.

Glen Burnie, MD
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service as usual!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate the five stars.

John C.
Stevensville, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/08/2020 Category: Service
People
helpful and friendly
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate the five stars.