Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Pasadena, MD
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Everyone’s very helpful and welcoming. And customer service is amazing

Good afternoon,

Thank you for reaching out to leave us positive feedback!  Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future!

07/16/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance repair
Great maintenance service. My car handled very nicely and was ready ontime

FW
Francine W.
Easton, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2021 Category: Service
friendly
they do go out of their way to please customers.. GREAT

Edgewater, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
Always friendly and goes above and beyond customer service.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave us positive feedback!  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you in the future!

HF
Helmut F.
Edgewater, MD
06/24/2021 Category: Service
good work and friendly staff
Again, the services is always very good and the staff is helpful and friendly
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave us positive feedback!  Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you in the future!  I did see the comment about the car wash, we do try to wash every car as long as we have the staff, and aren't experiencing incliment weather, if this fell through the cracks I will be glad to get it washed, just let me know when you can swing by!

YA
Yasir A.
Arnold, MD
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Review
They are amazing guys nice and respectful.there really good at there jobs.
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Great service department!
Great service department!
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave us positive feedback, we appreciate it!  Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

Round Rock, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
From arrival I was greeted and assisted with my appointment, their communication is great and my maintenance was completed in an efficient manner.
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 05/31/2021

Thank you for this great survey!

Dorothy G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Seamless experience
As I’ve already stated, a great experience overall!
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave us positive feedback!   We always appreciate it!  Please let me know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future!

Arnold, MD
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Great service and exceptional value
On my way to work the check engine light came on. I decided to drive straight to Annapolis Hyundai, and I am glad I did. After diagnosis the repair ended up being covered by warranty. The staff at Annapolis Hyundai kept me informed throughout the repair process, and the final cost of the repair was zero dollars.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 05/08/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave us positive feedback!  We do always try to help out where we can!  Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future.

Millersville, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/03/2021 Category: Service
The Staff
Very pleased
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for the 5/5 and still giving us good feedback about visit. We appreciate that.

Crofton, MD
05/01/2021 Category: Service
The best ever
I scheduled an appointment and got right in. I dropped my car off and they took me to work and picked me up. I love having my car serviced there.
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for the nice review and Service business!

DT
Diane T.
Huntingtown, MD
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!
Such a pleasant experience with the service department. Friendly and accommodating, professional and prompt service, my visit to the service department was just as great as buying my car from Annapolis Hyundai. They’re awesome!
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us positive feedback!  Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

CF
Christian F.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Experiance
We love our new Santa Fa and the awesome warranty that comes with it. Took the vehicle in for a tow bar installation for our bike rack and as always (we had a Sonata before this) had a great service experience. The service manager, Jacob, personally assisted me with price to install, scheduling and installation. Jacob is professional, courteous and knows his job. The car was returned exactly as promised with a great wash job. It was a flawless experience start to finish. Thank you, Jacob!
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for the positive words!  We always apprecaite when people take time out of their busy days to leave us such positive feedback!  Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance in the future!

Chester, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Great repair maintenance service
Staff is great friendly. Work done as expected, Follows up on any areas of concern.

04/16/2021 Category: Service
Great repair maintenance service
Staff is great friendly. Work done as expected
MICHAEL R M. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you for the great feedback and nice notes about the team.