Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

RJ
Ranya J.
Glen Burnie, MD
01/15/2021 Category: Service
The customer service was wonderful. I called on a Friday and was able to get my seen and serviced in 2-3 days. I received phone calls keeping me updated on the status of my car. And when I picked my car up the mechanic (I should’ve gotten his name) was very detailed and informative of what was wrong and what was exactly done to fix it. He also put it into layman terms to help me out because I know nooothing about cars. Lol. Anyways service is great, if it were closer to me I would definitely return for service if needed.

DE
Douglas E.
Queenstown, MD
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Good experience
Friendly staff and good service
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/08/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and leave us positive feedback!   We always appreciate it!   Please reach out to me directly during your next visit, and I will make sure you have plenty of time to explain any issues the vehicle is having, and will try my best to answer any questions you may have!

Gambrills, MD
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Service desk personnel make this dealership's service department first rate
The location of the dealership is terrible, the road out front is a disaster, the lot is a crowded nightmare but I keep coming back for service and the only reason is the service desk folk. They are exceptional.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback, despite our horrible location and roads!    The parking lot is a daily struggle to attempt to keep it somewhat orginized with the space we are given, but we definately appreciate your buisness!   Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future, besides re-paving West Street!  I forwarded your note about getting me a pay-raise, we will see what happens!

Annapolis, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2020 Category: Service
A semi-happy customer
I can’t write anymore than I’ve already written.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us positive feedback!  We also appreciate comments on how we can improve our service!   I do apologize about how tightly parked in you were, next time I will try to make sure the vehicle is brought up front for you and the paper products removed before you get here!  It is always a pleasure doing business with you!  Please reach out to me if there is anything in the future I can do for you!

Robert H.
Odenton, MD
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
wasn't charged for unnecessary work.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/28/2020

Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review!  Happy Holidays!

CJ
Christian J.
Brandywine, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/27/2020 Category: Service
I highly recommend having your Hyundai serviced at Annapolis Hyundai!
At Annapolis Hyundai, you'll always receive 5-star service from the Service Department which is just a rare quality to find nowadays!
JENA B. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Jena Brown

Great
Overall awesome experience
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback!  It is always a pleasure!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Assisant Service Manager

Great!
Friendly and courteous service
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback!  I do apologize I was unable to provide 5 star service!  The surveys here are taken very seriously and are a direct report card on how I treated you during your service visit, we consider any score below 5 a failing grade. I noticed you had rated the dealership personell and qaulity work as acceptable, please reach out to me directly and let me know what I can improve on during your next visit to earn 5 stars, or what I can do to deserve a re-score of this service visit!  Thank you in advance!

jacob.swaim@annapolishyundai.com

11/09/2020 Category: Service
More thn pleased.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback!   Please let us know if there is anything I can do for you in the future!

Stephanie C.
Chester, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/09/2020 Category: Service
service
Service department is good. Jacob in the front is great. Hyundai should stand behind their product better with know engine issues.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out regarding your last visit!  I do apologize  I was unable to provide 5 star service, anything less than 5 stars, Hyundai and the management here consider a failing grade, which we take very seriously!   Unfortunately I do not have much say in the comfort / set up of our waiting area, but I do apologize and will work harder at providing a better update / time estimate!  Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to earn a re-score of 5!  Thank you again, I look forward to talking soon!

Crownsville, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Already referred family and friends!
I have been a customer for six years now, and I am continually impressed with the service, capabilities of the team, and of course my vehicle. The next time I am in the market for a vehicle (when my teen starts to drive), I will come back. Oh, it will be my team that gets the hand-me-down. I will get a new Hyundai! :-)
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/07/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback!  I am glad to know we have treadted you so well, and that you will be returning when it is time for a new one!  Please let me know if I can be of any assistance at that time!

RF
Excellent service. Honest, caring & friendly employees
Outstanding
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/07/2020

Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us positive feedback!  We are always happy to help, please let me know  if there is anything I can do for you in the future!

Stevensville, MD
10/29/2020 Category: Service
good experience
I went in and they quickly checked me in and informed me what they were going to do. The people at the front desk were very friendly.
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us positive feedback!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

GP
Gretchen P.
Crofton, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Top-notch Service
Repeat customer. Scheduling ease, friendly, on-time, reliable, all-around top-notch service. 5 ⭐️
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

AK
Arlene K.
Edgewater, MD
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff very clean place just a tad hard to get into and out of but that is because they are very busy and on a small street.
Very nice atmosphere here and Jake is great to deal with very thorough in his explanations always upbeat and smiling
JACOB M S. from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback!  I do apologize about the parking lot situation, that is a daily struggle here, but we are hopefully going to have  a new location with a larger parking lot in the works soon!   It is always nice to hear kind words! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future!