Marcus B.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Everything is good
It was a great service
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit to Annapolis Hyundai, we appreciate the five stars.

Queenstown, MD
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Did you even look?
Brought my (brand new) car here because it was making a loud rattling noise. Of course it stopped making the noise by the time I arrived, but I had recorded the noise on my phone. They were unable to diagnose any problem. The next day during a short 30 min trip, the noise resumed and was worse. Took it to a dealer near my new location and they immediately diagnosed it as the compressor. Seems like a cursory examination would have revealed such a glaring problem. The staff was friendly and courteous, but mask usage needs to be enforced. Receptionist only had mouth covered and service tech wore his around his neck while driving with me in my car.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Our team would like to apologize that we were unable to make the needed repairs to your vehicle. Had we been able to duplicate the noise we would have been more than happy to replace the air conditioning compressor. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me on the phone, I am glad to hear that are team was friendly and pleasant during your visit. These surveys are their report cards so when we see a one star we car very concerned.

LJ
Linda J.
Ellicott City, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Everyone there is pleasant to deal with, very accommodating. Service has always been EZPZ!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for the great feedback, our team is always glad to hear that our guests have had a good experience.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
It’s a.ways a pleasant experience when I need my car serviced. Ima.ways greeted with a smile, taken care of right away and the job is always done with high quality.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you had such a pleasant visit.

Anne S.
Davidsonville, MD
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Top Notch Staff and Service
We have purchased two cars from Hyundai Annapolis in the past 5 years and have it serviced at the same location. Jacob and the service staff are always accommodating, friendly, and professional in all of our interactions. Both cars receive the service they need and never any pressure on a surprise issue with the vehicles. Jacob goes out of his way to ensure customer satisfaction, as well as the rest of the staff.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit to our service department. I will make sure to share this will Jacob. He always appreciates the great feedback.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Great Hyundai People
Great place all around from sales to service.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate the five star review.

ED
Elizabeth D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Positive experience
I just bought a 2019 Santa Fe and could not be happier with the experience. I got a certified used car that is safe, comfortable and clean.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for the great feedback, I will be sure to share this with Paul.

KP
Kathryn P.
Church Creek, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service as always
Routine oil change; fast and friendly service as always. Thanks Annapolis Hyundai!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for the great feedback, we are always happy to hear that you had a pleasant visit with our team.

FS
Frank S.
Crownsville, MD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very customer focus!!!
I have been going to this dealer for a very long time and they always taken care of us. From providing transportation while our cars are being repaired to giving me military discount for my service.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your business over the last several years. Its always a pleasure assisting you.

Michael R.
06/09/2020
Annapolis Hyundai
Easy and hassle free car buying. Shawn lagrundo and Mike mayfield were professional, informative and efficient. Jacob in service was very helpful
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. I will be sure to share this with Jacob and Shawn.

Severna Park, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Tucson Review
They are honest & friendly
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for the great feedback! our team appreciates the five stars and your continued business.

JO
Jim O.
Appomattox, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Great and courteous service .Got me in and out .Knowledgeable service
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit to Annapolis Hyundai. We appreciate the great feedback and five stars.

KL
Karena L.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Always great service & very quick!
Always a great experience here, very nice people, super quick too
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the great feed back and the five stars. Our team is glad to hear that your visit went well.

CN
Chip N.
Staff are great
Staff is great, service is great, phone system isn’t. I rarely get a live person. The return calls take a long time.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We apologize for any inconvenience with our phone system. Please get with Jacob and he can give you his direct number and email which would give you more options for communication.

Arnold, MD
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Service department is great
I’ve been going there for a couple of years and they are both prompt and thorough.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your continued business with us over the years.