4.6

West Linn, OR
Saab 9-5
08/10/2019
Knowledgable, prompt and honest
I was fortunate to contact this business, being from out of town. Due to Susan and Tosh with their professional knowledge and friendly service I was on the road the same day.

Jenny W.
Nissan Pickup
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Jenny said everyone was friendly and thorough. She was surprised on the price of the windshield wipers that were expensive for her vehicle when she was not given options to choose from.

TK
Tish K.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Tish said the staff does a good job.

AF
ALBERT F.
07/24/2019
Great service. Friendly personnel.

Mike L.
Nissan Rogue
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff are quick, efficient and honest.

Tim M.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Tim said it was a great experience. The staff were able to help him out with everything he needed. The vehicle was fixed in a timely manner.

JEANIE S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/13/2019
Friendly, through service
Good explanation of service needed to accomplish issues. Appreciate updates for finalizing work being done.

MIKE A. B.
Loleta, CA
07/13/2019
Super smooth ride now!
We had an ongoing problem of wobble in front end of vehicle, other shops failed to fix, took it Antich and Susan, Tosh and Andrew and technicians took care of it. Ride is, "smoothe as glass" now! ;) Problem finally fixed, thanks to the great people at Antich.

DAVE B.
Willow Creek, CA
Lincoln Zephyr
07/10/2019
Reliable, knowledgeable.
Always happy with Antich Automotive. Mechanics and office staff are accommodating, friendly & knowledgeable.

KL
KERRILL L.
Willow Creek, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
07/09/2019
Professional, friendly service
Antich Automotive has a great staff, ready to answer questions; explain, in terms that customers can understand, any recommended or needed service or repair; friendly and professional! The mechanics are experienced and provide excellent service. When leaving auto for several hours, Antich offers a driver that will take you to where you want to go (i.e. the mall, the movie theater), drop you off and call/pick you up when your auto is ready, or when you are ready to return to Antich. I highly recommend Antich Automotive for service & repair!

GD
GIOVANNI D.
Patterson, CA
Ford Fiesta
07/08/2019
Awesome customer service!
When my car had issues over 300 miles from home, Antich Automotive did a fantastic job of quickly getting me back on my journey. It isn't every day you run into a business that cares first and foremost for the safety and well being of their customers but that is certainly true of the employees at Antich. I have already told several friends and family members that they should head there if they ever have car trouble in the area.

Meghan R.
07/06/2019
I highly advise against this shop after 9 years of loyalty.
I highly advize not going to Antich Automotive.

They had my car for 18 days + another 5 days. They consistently told me they didn't know what was wrong. While they knew I was paying for a rental. I took my car to Mid City on Monday and it was fixed in less than 2 days and for less than $600. Antich has charged me to get a new dip stick that they had lost. They blamed the screws being stripped in my door on another auto mechanic. Keep in mind: I am the only owner of my car and Antich is the only mechanic who has ever touched it. They charged me $1650 for spark plugs and an oil pack that didn't fix the problem. They started a valve adjustment they didn't finish.

Unfortunately, after 9 years of loyalty to Antich I want to warn Humboldt to not go there. ❤️

MUANG S.
Toyota Tundra
07/05/2019
VERY DISAPPOINTED!
1. I was told that I need to pay $68 for an inspection to be done in order to determine if the radiator crack has damaged the head gasket. After the inspection, I was told that you were not able to make the determination. In order for you to figure it out, the radiator needs to be replaced and transmission and coolant need to be flushed. I was quoted about $1,200 to do all that.

2. After the radiator was replaced and the transmission and coolant was flushed, I was told there's still water in the transmission/coolant and I will need to pay another $1,000 to get it all flushed out. I was not told that for the amount you quoted me, the transmission and coolant will not be completely flushed. I would not have gone ahead with the repair if I knew all these from the beginning.

3. The serpentine belt was replaced without my permission.

As I said in my e-mail to you, Antich has been in business for a long time and I am sure you have repaired many crack radiators and know exactly what you are getting into from the beginning.

TR
TONI R.
07/02/2019
Happy
Usually one's first impressions are generally the voice on the other end when making an appointment. I've been going to Antich Automotive for a number of years now because 1. They never make me feel like I'm just another customer but more like a friend who needs their services. Always polite and courteous and listen without making you feel like they are rushed. 2. They are extremely thorough in their inspections and give you personalized analysis of the findings,breaking it all down for you. 3. TRUST..if your apprehensive about who's working on your vehicle then you definitely need to head to Antich. From the minute you walk thru their door to the moment you drive away you feel confident you've gotten the best automotive care and superior service! Thank you Antich for keeping me safe on the road!

NS
NOAH S.
Santa Monica, CA
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
07/02/2019
Amazing service
Incredible service. The guys took my van in, scanned the engine for problems, proceeded to do a full 2 hour evaluation and even washed the van, and didn't charge me a dime. They gave a comprehensive evaluation of my vehicle with what needed my attention.

Arcata, CA
Toyota Yaris
06/27/2019
Professional staff.
Great service. Fair price. Professional staff.

BN
Brenda N.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said she was happy with the business.

CHAD C.
Fortuna, CA
06/22/2019
Uber inspection
Brought my Escape in for an annual Uber Inspection. Got a free shuttle in town and the inspection was done in a fair amount of time considering I did not make an appointment. All around great service and the cheapest Unbrr inspection station in town!

ANDRE B.

Rogue River, OR
Ram 2500
06/18/2019
Great staff members
When I pulled up with my broken 5th wheel trailer, I thought someone would say,"keep on going...". It was just limping along, with broken axle springs. But, from the beginning the staff was friendly, courteous and desirous of helping me with my HUGE problem. When I came back to pick up the repaired trailer, again, everyone was very helpful and pleasant. I'm very happy that Susan and all the staff were there to repair my coach and make it a pleasant process. THANK YOU all.