Overall Rating 3.9565226/5Overall Rating 3.9565226/5Overall Rating 3.9565226/5rating 3.9565226rating 3.9565226
Overall Rating 2.28261/5Overall Rating 2.28261/5rating 2.28261rating 2.28261rating 2.28261

Reisterstown, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I go to Anywerpen Hyundai of Clarksville all the time to get my car's oil change done. They are super friendly and take their time to make sure I understand everything, as well as, advise me what should be done on the car the next time I bring it over. They even have a shuttle service, which make it super easy to drop off the car and go to work. All in all I am very satisfied with my experiences at Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville.

WV
William V.
Fulton, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Thanks Patrick
Patrick was a super star from start to finish . Great service, attitude and keeping me updated on the progress of the work.
KRISTINE K. from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Larry B.
Hanover, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
2013 Santa Fe
The car was taken in on schedule and all items were covered as requested. The staff always tries to keep you up to date on the status so you have some idea when the car will be finished. The waiting area is clean and comfortable making your stay pleasant while you wait.

Dewey C.
Ellicott City, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Recent Service
Thermostat was replaced after 126,000 miles. The service was prompt and well done.

Mount Airy, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
C McFiren
Only my first oil change. First time Hyundai customer...

TD
Teresa D.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Service team are excellent and professional.
My service rep was very nice, polite and professional.

LT
Laura T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Good
Completed within timeline specified

ZD
Zhanna D.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
My oil change was very quickly!
KRISTINE K. from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 02/16/2019

CD
Catherine D.
Towson, MD
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Always use this dealership gear service department
They always explain what they are doing and why they keep me advised on the time line for completion
KRISTINE K. from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your business. Thank your for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reisterstown, MD
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great, quick service!
Had my engine replaced under warranty, work was completed in a timely manner. Customer Service is some of the best I have ever received.
KRISTINE K. from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 02/15/2019

Laurel, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service and timely service.
SHAWN K K., Service Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 02/13/2019

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/12/2019 Category: Service
In and out quick
Good job!
SHAWN K K., Service Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 02/12/2019

AD
Ashley D.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Making sure the customer is happy
After a recent visit and an error with the volume up button on the steering wheel the service department went above and beyond my expectations to correct the problem and offer additional services to compensate me for my time/frustration.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication between the customer and service department
I had to have my volume up button replaced on my steering wheel. I brought it in on 01.26, I was told 2 days for the part to arrive. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited for them to call me. It never happened after two weeks, I called today and I was informed the part was never even ordered. I’m unsatisfied with the communication between the customer (myself) and the service department. There should have been someone going over the service tickets, to make sure all parts that needed to be ordered, were actually ordered that day. Not over 2 weeks later.

Thank you for your honest comments about the service you received on your Sonata.

I have escalated your concerns and comments to the service manager and someone will be contacting you.

KH
Kenneth H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Se previous comments
This recent service was (4 1/2 stars

Sally C.
Positive experience
Clean, friendly
SHAWN K K., Service Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 02/11/2019

Elkridge, MD
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Thorough and timely
Thorough, convenient and timely service.

Savage, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Clean, bright, professional.
The atmosphere is clean and bright. The staff is courteous and professional. The work was performed on time and as expected. The staff followed up when they said they would.

TD
Timothy D.
Glenwood, MD
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The service is always prompt. I wait for the car and the location is nice. The whole staff does a superb job.

James A.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Good
Josh was great at explaining everything that would be done to the car, provided recommendations and even installed my headlight bulbs free of charge.