Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.7948738/5Overall Rating 3.7948738/5Overall Rating 3.7948738/5rating 3.7948738rating 3.7948738
Overall Rating 2.17949/5Overall Rating 2.17949/5rating 2.17949rating 2.17949rating 2.17949
Latest Review 6 minutes ago

Genuine care service

ED
Elizabeth D.
Nice place to visit
Fast service, friendly staff. I always have a good experience when I come in for oil changes!

Mark R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The Service Team is on point!
Joseph in servicing was really helpful and took the time to explain the work and what was recommended vs what was needed. Instead of just grabbing the quick dollar, he showed integrity and my car runs in pristine shape. Thanks again!
Linda J P., Internet Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 09/20/2018

Ray R.
Germantown, MD
09/18/2018 Category: Service
A 6 Star category for employees & dealerships like this!
This is a beautiful dealership. The entire experience from start to finish was terrific. In fact the Service Advisor seemed busy so Shawn Kopalchick, the Service Director actually helped out.. He even went out of his way to make sure everything was taken care of and that there were no issues.. It's such a drastically different experience than I had at my previous dealership, who blamed me for a problem they caused (but I digress because this isn't about THAT dealership :)). It's nice to see that the director gets out of the office and makes sure everything is going well.. (and I'm sure he'd take care of any issues that might make a customer unhappy should something not be up to snuff) As if that wasn't enough, this dealer actually bought a Car Wash down the street, so now you get a voucher for a professional car wash with service. Too me this is above and beyond.

Hello Ray,

Thank you so much for this great review.  We appreciate your business and for being a loyal customer.

Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville

PC
Patricia C.
Germantown, MD
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly, professional employees.
Thsi repair.or lack thereof, is an unusal outcome for Antwerpen. Usually, though time consuming, repairs are few and efficient. We'll keep trying.
SHAWN K K., Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 09/19/2018

Hello,

We are sorry that you had issues with your Hyundai Service. This has been escalated to the service manager for review. Someone will be contacting you to resolve any issues.

Mary H.
Laurel, MD
Customer service
Joseph , took the best care of us and was polite and patient while we were anxious because they couldn't initially figure out what the problem was with our vehicle.
Please thank him and let him know we appreciate all his help!

Hi Mary,

We want to thank you so much for the 5 rating and taking your time to complete our survey.  I will pass the wonderful comments about Joe on to him and the service manager.

Mia R.
09/18/2018
Mia Rhodes
Today, Mr. Joseph Williams called me regarding the recent service I received for my Hyundai Elantra 2012.
He was willing to hear my concerns about my vechile and work with me to get the car issues resolved as quickly as possible. I really appreciate that.

Hi Mia,

Quick repair
This weekend I needed a brake light fixed. Joseph provided excellent service. He got me in and out quickly. He identified an addition light issue that I wasn’t aware of. I found him to be very honest. As a single mom I appreciated that!!

Hello,

We want to thank you so much for the 5 star rating and taking your time to complete our survey.

Mia R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
M.Rhodes
No comment at this time.
SHAWN K K., Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 09/18/2018

TG
Tina G.
Laurel, MD
Pretty fast and convenient
Pretty fast and convenient the person I dealt with was very nice

Hi Tina,

Great Customer Service
The staff at Antwerpen Hyundai in Clarksville, are nice, friendly and very helpful. Great place!

Harmans, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2018 Category: Service
I recommend calling a friend about any services you aren't sure about. The service center will try to sell you insanely priced services that are not actually necessary.
SHAWN K K., Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 09/17/2018

Clifton H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and cleanliness
Friendly staff knowledgeable staff made the experience nice

Hi Clifton,

AF
Antoinette F.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Quality Service with a Smile
I bring my car to Antwerpen Hyundai because I know i will get the thorough and complete service i've come to expect and enjoy from their service team, and with a smile. Thanks! You guys never disappoint! :-)

Hi Antoinette,

PS
Palwinder S.
Nottingham, MD
Service was as expected
I went in for my first oil change and to report a factory defect. Everything was fine with the service, my only issue was that who ever serviced my car left some oily finger prints on my door, and arm rest.

Hi Palwinder,

We want to thank you so much for the 4 star rating and taking your time to complete our survey.

Joann B.
Hanover, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great service...
Will use service again...

Hi Joann,

Kathleen M.
Windsor Mill, MD
Great Service Department
Love this service department. They always go the extra mile to make things right. Plus they are a pleasure to work with when needed.

Hi Kathleen,

VV
Vashti V.
Elkridge, MD
2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS; Grey
I needed to have the engine replaced for my Hyundai, and Patrick and Cade have been wonderful fixing my car for me. Tomorrow would be a week since I have had my car returned to me and it runs beautiful. I had to drive a little ways of a distance from Elkridge, MD to McClean, VA to go to the mall to pick up something and she was amazing on the road. Everything went smoothly, from my dropping off my car, to Hyundai helping me with the rental at Enterprise. As long as am a Hyundai owner, I will be visiting Antwerpen Hyundai to service my car.

Hi Vashti,