Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Mount Airy, MD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick and thorough, staff were friendly and available
Everything went well despite the fact that their computer/internet system went down. I am still waiting for an email of the service report and receipt. Otherwise excellent!!!
Linda J P., Internet Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 07/13/2018

Hello,

We appreciate the 5 star review and sorry about the Internet going down during your service visit.  I will send an email to Patrick to ask him to forward your service report.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
New and Improved
The new facility is great and the quality of service is much better and more organized. I had stopped coming to your dealership because the service department was disorganized and unprofessional. I also found that the mechanics who did my car inspection were trying to rip me off. They very seldom looked in the computer at my car's history. There have been times when I was told I needed a timing belt when I had had the timing belt replaced 6 months prior or was told that I needed tires when I just got tires a month before. The worst thing is that I had had many of those things done at your location. My experience this time was very different. The facility is comfortable and clean. I like the workstation and the improved courtesy coffee/tea area. The staff was helpful, polite and professional. I would like faster service but the turnaround time has significantly improved. Before I felt pressure to get the suggested service done that day. This time you made a note of it on the receipt but left it up to me to review at my convenience. You eagerly honored the discount card I received in the mail. I will gladly come to you for service in the near future.

Hello,

We are very happy to hear you appreciated and enjoyed our new Hyundai Dealership in Clarksville.  We also thank you so much for taking your time to rate your service and provide all your comments about our new facility.

Have a wonderful weekend from everyone at Hyundai Clarskville!

Ellicott City, MD
07/10/2018 Category: Service
good
good
Linda J P., Internet Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 07/11/2018

Hello,

Thank you for being a loyal customer and we are so glad our service team provided professional service.

We appreciate this 5 star rating and have a wonderful week.

Craig W.
Sykesville, MD
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Came in for a recall. Now have a customer for life
Dropped my vehicle off for the engine recall. The new engine was approved and I was back in my car with a brand new motor in 2 days. Patrick was very helpful and made the whole process quick and easy, was very thorough and polite. Treacy was also very helpful with providing the rental. Will now be coming to Antwerpen for my vehicles maintenance.

Hi Craig,

Welcome to Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville!

We want to thank you for your business and for taking time to rate your service 5 stars.  We are so glad that you found us and Patrick will continue to provide a 5 star service experience for all his customers.

Have a wonderful week!

PD
Patricia D.
Ellicott City, MD
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Service was done in timely manner.

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for you business and for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville.  We appreciate your feedback on your service.

Silver Spring, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very pleased
Linda J P., Internet Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 07/07/2018

Hello,

We appreciate this 5 star review and for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville. Have a wonderful weekend!

Severn, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good dealership.

Hello,

Thank you for trusting Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville to repair your Santa Fe.  We appreciate the survey rating and letting us know our service team provided Great Service!

Alan B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Well done
My visit was good. They recharged the AC and it was under warranty.

Hello Alan,

We are so glad we were able to repair your AC and provided a 5 star experience at Antwerepen Hyundai Clarksville.

TK
Terry K.
Glenelg, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Attention to customer requests
They do their best to keep you moving thru service visit promptly

Hi Terry,

We appreciate this 5 star rating and have a wonderful weekend!

James A.
Savage, MD
Simple Oil Change
I came in for an oil change and everything was super simple and inexpensive. The service representative was friendly and knowledgeable.

Hi James,

We appreciate all the great comments and for rating your Tucson service 5 stars.  We will always provide you with professional service and we wish you a great weekend!

Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville!

Laurel, MD
Great place
Service writers are nice and helpful. Work gets done at a reasonable time. Overall good experience

Robin W.
Fast service
In and out in an hour on a Saturday.

GM
George M.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Prompt attention to the service requested.

Hello George,

PB
Patricia B.
Burtonsville, MD
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Patrick listen to my issues worked with on them.
Everyone was pleasant and helpful especially
P atrick.
Linda J P., Internet Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 07/03/2018

Hi Patricia,

We appreciate this 5 star review and for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville. Have a wonderful and safe 4h of July!

KR
Kathleen R.
Sykesville, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Need a call back
Oil Change problems

Hi Kathleen,

I have contacted Cayd to contact you about your oil change problems.  I know we will be able to resolve any issues with your service.  We thank you for your business!

lpeters@antwerpenauto.com
Linda J P., Internet Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 07/06/2018

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for working with our service team to resolve any issues with your Kona service.

A rescore has been sent to you and please look for the following email to rescore your service at Antwerpen Hyundai Clakrsville.
hyundi@hyundaicustomerfeedback.com.

PC
Patricia C.
Laurel, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Car servicing 6/26/18
Excellent work done by staff and Patrick Landon was very informative - provided me a walk thru of the work done, recommended additional work needed at next service as well as what will be included in the next scheduled maintenance. Patrick told me how long all the work would possibly take so I could plan accordingly.

Hi Patricia,

We are so happy to hear you received a 5 star service experience at Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville.  Thank you for letting us know that Patrick was professional and provided great communication.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Makes you want a Hyundai
The service team have been great and support. They have been clear in the level of expectations when having my car repaired.

Hello,

Yes we really loved your comments and so glad you are one of our great customers at Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville.

We appreciate this 4 star review and for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville. Have a wonderful and safe 4h of July!

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service area
Very nice waiting area and amenities

LO
Lester O.
Silver Spring, MD
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept communicated well.
One of the belts in my car snapped while driving on I-70 and I was left stranded on the side of the road. I towed my car to Antwerpen of Clarksville and I had a very positive experience. Patrick in the service department kept me up-to-date on everything my car needed and sent me an email outlining all of the costs. He also communicated at times via text when I couldn't receive a phone call. It ended up being an expensive fix because I needed a lot of work done but the experience was as enjoyable as it could be.

Hi Lester,

We appreciate this 5 star review and for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville. Thank you for taking time to mention Patrick your service advisor advisor who provided professional customer service.  Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

Aron B.
On Time Service
Arrived early, car checked in and service work (warranty repair) was immediately started. Part needed to be acquired from another dealership location stretching out the service time. Provided ride home and pickup. Communications for pickup confused between service writer and driver but not a problem. Hyundai (not dealer) has not yet explained reasons for failure at 3750 miles. Still hopefully waiting.

Hi Aron,