Apple Auto And Truck Care Inc

WP
WANDA P.
Volvo XC60
11/08/2017
Their honesty and fairness.
Definitely! I like the team of workers and the quality of service they provide. Apple Auto looks to make sure that their customers are happy.

AJ
Aaron J.
Suzuki Verona
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said that the business is a great, local place, and they have fast service.

JY
John Y.
Ford Edge
10/26/2017 Category: Service
John said he appreciates all the good work this business does for everyone in the area.

Stephanie S.
Hyundai Veracruz
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Stephanie said the employees listed an issue with her vehicle on her receipt. They did not speak with her about the issue and she discovered it at a later time.

MA
Michael A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the business did a good job and it was done in a timely manner.

SF
SEBASTIAN F.
09/23/2017
Fast and professional service!!!

JAMES E W.
09/16/2017
Work on my Honda Accord
Attentive staff and fast work. Friendly too.

Marceline R.
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Marceline said she made an appointment with this business. The staff was ready for her and they took care of her right away.

EM
ERNEST M.
Medford, NY
Lexus GS 350
09/09/2017
The workers were friendly and real.
The problem I had a bad sensor and a check system, ture pressure indicator light on. It was fixed when I left, but it was broken again before I reached my house.

MARIA M.
Brooklyn, NY
08/28/2017
Won't be coming back
Had the ac fixed next day I notice how smoke would come out from the filter as well as the car overhearing which never happen before. Went back for them to tell me that the radiator needed to be replaced because the ac was working too strong. Mind you while they were fixing my ac the man name Víctor came out to tell me that the radiator fluid was low. Didn't know why it would be since it hasn't over heated in years. As well telling me everything around it was good. Wish they could of came straight forward and tell me they messed up but would had rather lose a customer and charge me to get it fix. Won't be coming here again.

Maria M.
Brooklyn, NY
07/30/2017 Category: Service
Maria said she is a repeat customer of this business. They are professional and do good work, advising her of possible future work that will be needed.

KW
KAREEM W.
Ford Expedition
07/29/2017
Job half done, didn't feel they really wanted to fix my truck
I feel that the tune up I needed could have been done, but wasn't because maybe it was too strenuous and time consuming. I was told my plugs froze and could break off in the motor and I would have to buy a whole new engine. I investigated the situation and came to find out there's a tool called broken spark plug remover and that will solve that problem. Also after I picked up my vehicle the next day from the shop my breaks was squeaking and it was a lot of oil resembling rainbows on my truck windows. I came for help and a little consideration :(

SK
Seth K.
Mazda CX-9
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Seth said the service from this business was good.

MARY H.
07/21/2017
Apple Auto is the place to go!
Really. I normally don't write reviews of services I rely on but a week ago I had a scheduled appointment at Apple to get my annual State Inspection and to benefit from a "special', the tune up and more at half price. As always I waited for my car while the work was being done and all was done in the hour. The drive from Manhattan to Apple has been more than worth it for five + years, recommended by a friend who has been an Apple customer for several years. The prices are good, the work reliable, the entire crew attentive, responsive to questions, courteous and friendly. ....I drive away from Apple with peace of mind, confident that work done was needed, without any inflation of prices.

UL
Urani L.
Acura TSX
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Urani said he would recommend this business to others.