Apple Auto And Truck Care Inc

Camara B.
Paterson, NJ
MINI Cooper
04/25/2016 Category: Service
Camara said the business was good. He had to go back to them for the same issue but they did fix the problem. They were great.

Michael H.
Hyundai Accent
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Michael said the employee at this business was courteous and helpful. In diagnosing the problem he told him what was wrong with the vehicle. Everyone at this business was very good.

VG
Ven G.
Brooklyn, NY
BMW 550i
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Ven said this business provided amazing service.

DA
David A.
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/13/2016 Category: Service
David said this business was friendly and everything with was good. His only disappointment pertained to an item on his vehicle that was broken.

JAMES E W.
Honda Accord
04/10/2016
Always great service and honest
I know Ritchie the owner and his head man Vince. Always pleasant. And you know what you are getting done in honest fashion. That's why I have been coming here for 30 years or so when Ritchie's father was running the shop.

Rupert W.
04/07/2016 Category: Service
Rupert said the business was very efficient and quick.

VC
Victor C.
Ridgewood, NY
Nissan Murano
04/07/2016 Category: Service
Victor said the service was very quick and the employee who helped him was very good.

HC
Hector C.
Porsche Panamera
03/28/2016 Category: Service
Hector said they did a great job, but he has to bring the vehicle back because it has some issues. The issues is intermittent.

Ashanique M.
03/27/2016 Category: Service
Ashanique said she appreciated the business being so accommodating. They went above and beyond what was expected by giving her transportation home.

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/25/2016
Disappointed for the job I received
I purchased a groupon for a oil change, tire rotation and a 31 points inspection, and so I call and schedule a appointment and I go and leave my car and when everything finish handed me my keys and paper about the transaction and what they did. I was surprised that he didn't tell me I had a problem in my car since it said I was suppose to get a 31 points inspection and I know I needed to replace my timing belt and a few things but didn't tell me, so I was guessing a 31 point inspection wasn't done, and also my tires wasn't rotated because I had recently had a flat tire on my right front side and when I got home I check to see if I got a rotation and to realize they didn't rotate my tires. For all I know I feel I didn't get a oil change as well and I'm disappointed at this business for not completing the job properly but also shame because there's was no one in it so that mean there was no reason to make up excuses about being pack or anything.

EC
Edwin C.
Cadillac Eldorado
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Edwin said he would recommend the business.

TF
Tia F.
Dodge Avenger
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Tia said the business provided quick simple service. The customer service was great also.

TH
Tylisha H.
Cadillac XTS
03/19/2016 Category: Service
Tylisha said she took her vehicle to the business for its inspection and they did okay and she would recommend them.

Simon M.
Lexus GX 460
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Simon said he has used this business for many years, they are very good.

EM
Enrique M.
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Enrique said the representative he worked with was helpful and understanding.