SP
Steve P.
01/18/2021
Honest, thorough auto services
We can depend on Arn’s for an honest evaluation of our vehicles’ needs. Casey tells us what needs to be done, what our options are, and what the cost will be before the work is done. We have done business with them for many years and have always felt that we have been dealt with honestly, and our vehicles have been serviced to their high standards.

KC
Kyle C.
Janesville, WI
01/16/2021
Excellent servive.
Service has always been friendly and quick. Very happy everytime i do business woth them.

Linda S.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Linda said they do a wonderful job on her vehicle, they go above and beyond. They are super honest, and their service and prices are just wonderful and reasonable.

AK
Amanda K.
Saturn Aura
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Amanda said she would recommend the business.

TW
Tim W.
Brooklyn, WI
Chevrolet Pickup
01/14/2021
Excellent customer care
I took my newly acquired vehicle to Arn's with a list of items I wanted addressed and asked them to look for and correct anything I may have overlooked. As usual, they did a thorough job of evaluating the issues and presenting me with my repair options and cost estimates. The work was completed properly, in line with the estimate, and once again I am a very happy customer. "Have no fear - take your vehicle here".

BC
Brad C.
Davis, IL
Ford Edge
01/12/2021
People are friendly
Great people and great service

VZ
Valerie Z.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/05/2021
Great price for the service provided!
Casey helped me purchase my first tires and did a wonderful job explaining everything to me. He was also able to get the tires the next day. Thank you!

Dean H.
Janesville, WI
12/22/2020
Responsive
Responsive, honest, understand customers needs.

Jack T.
Davis, IL
BMW 330i xDrive
12/15/2020
Good old style friendly and fair.
Nothing fancy, just straight forward doing reliable work at good prices with no messing around.

Mel W.
Buick Enclave
12/11/2020
Excellent service and a great crew. They get the job done!

Denise S.
Chrysler Sebring
12/10/2020
5 stars you are
your the best always helping some in need!

John B.
12/05/2020
Trusted Service
A local business that we're happy to support! Casey and his staff are always friendly, helpful, and trustworthy!

Evansville, WI
11/27/2020
Fast and Direct Service
Had the rear brakes totally replaced (calipers, rotors, and pads). Fast service and informative analysis of the problems that needed fixing.

GF
Garrett F.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/21/2020
We admire the service we receive Arns’s
We’re always happy with the service we receive and the prices are fair. It’s easy to admire good service with good people

BK
Bryan K.
Freeport, IL
11/13/2020
Greatest service and staff
I take both mine and my wife car to Casey at Arn’s auto service. They are an hour away from my house and worth it. Friendly staff and fast. Job is done right every time.