Chris H.
07/29/2021
Great service, as usual!
Casey, and the folks at Arn’s Automotive have always worked with me to get my vehicle repaired in a timely fashion. Their mechanics know what they’re doing and Casey has always given me an accurate estimate, with a notification if something unexpected comes up.

Andrea S.
Albany, WI
07/28/2021
Amazing Service!
Casey and his team always go above and beyond to service my vehicle promptly! I appreciate their willingness to pick my car up when I am at work.

Sam W.
07/26/2021
Great Exhaust Mod
They did a great job making my aftermarket exhaust tailpipe fit on my modified TJ. Looks great!

KW
Karl W.
07/24/2021
What a great bunch of guys
I'm blown away . Asked Casey to order a tail light for our pickup . Came in two day . He installed it in a matter of minutes at no charge. Thank you

KW
Karl W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/21/2021
Fast service
Always fast and reliable.

James B.

LR
Lee R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/13/2021
I would be back in a heart beat the next time I have a problem

James B.
Beloit, WI
Buick Terraza
07/09/2021
Great people, Great price, Great service!
I've been a customer for almost 4 years now and we take ALL our vehicles to Casey. Arns Automotive is the only place we trust.

John A.
07/07/2021
Friendly people, good service
I called with a broken door handle on my car. I dropped it off the next business day and it was fixed. I really appreciate that type of service. They did a great job!

Carl H.
07/06/2021
service.work
Easy to work with, personable service

GJ
Glenda J.
07/03/2021
Good job
I appreciate the job the do and the way they treat the customers.

Tim S.
Chevrolet
07/01/2021
Corvair Perseverance
I live 45 minutes from this business but is the only place I trust with my 1966 Corvair. Older cars provide unique opportunities for the repair shop and this group has risen to the occasion every time. I highly recommend them for repairs and maintenance of any vehcle.

RP
Rich P.
Mitsubishi Mirage
06/30/2021
Holds themselves accountable
Had my 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage worked on by these guys. Took a week to get the part, knew that before hand, but not a problem because they had a loaner. Day after picking up my car, noticed that the cruise control didn't work anymore, as a matter of fact, none of my steering wheel controls worked. Called right away in the morning before they opened and left a message. Got a call back before I got to work or they were even open! Casey was so apologetic, knowing this wasn't good. Stoped on my way home that evening, yes they stayed open for me, and it was a simple connector that wasn't pushed back together all the way. Had me in and out in no time. Things happen, we're not perfect, but Arns' is when it comes to taking care of their customers!

Jim H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/28/2021
The Best
Excellent service from knowledgeable technicians.

Jacki D.
Janesville, WI
Chevrolet Colorado
06/23/2021
People
Casey , Jerry, and Shawn were the best. A little more communication would have been better. Test driving and checking everything would have been better, but oh well, I enjoyed seeing you guys .