ST
Steve T.
Chevrolet S-10
01/16/2019
Professional, honest, good service.
Excellent service.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 01/17/2019

Thank-you Steve, Always good to see you!

DU
Donna U.
Nissan Sentra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Donna said she got instant and excellent service. Her vehicle wouldn't start, so she called this business. They came to her with a new battery, installed it and she was on her way.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 01/17/2019

Anytime you need us Donna!

BL
Brett L.
Ford Bronco
01/06/2019
Service I trust
Just bought an 84 Bronco that I wanted checked out. Honest and good service. No shortcuts and no pressure upsells.

Pontiac Grand Prix
01/02/2019
Very trustworthy
I have always received great service. They explain everything and are honest!

John K.
12/29/2018
Competent, fast, reasonable cost
We have used Bart's for years now and have always been completely satisfied! They even found time on short notice to service an out-of-town relative's car! We especially like the way they supply recommendations and reminders for various maintenance needs. We are very happy with Bart's thorough and friendly service.

CR
Corrina R.
Wisconsin
GMC Terrain
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Corrina said the staff was informative, gave good advice, and the price was reasonable.

CA
Candace A.
GMC Acadia
12/28/2018
Awesome customer service!
They got us in as we were on our way home from Christmas right before closing. They ordered an alternator that night and my suv was fixed by 10:30 the next morning. Can’t beat that service!

Kyrie M.
Ford Fiesta
12/21/2018
Barts
Amazing service and very nice people!

VT
Victoria T.
12/21/2018
Bad News
The car was towed to Barts and the news was not good. What I appreciate is how honest and straight forward they are. Instead of suggesting a variety of repairs which may or may not have made a difference, he gave us his opinion and charged us a minimal amount. We appreciate the options and the economy provided.

Mitch C.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said the employees did a good job.

12/20/2018
Fantastic service! Friendly staff!
They’re always very helpful even for those of us that don’t understand cars.

CD
Chris D.
12/14/2018
Mail Car Back On The Road!
I'm a Rural Letter Carrier for USPS, so work on my mail car needs to be done on my day off (and finished by the end of the day). Bart's had always accommodated me by getting my car in promptly and finishing the job on time for a fair price.

My most recent visit was to replace the window regulator/motor for the front passenger window. Obviously, without that window working, I wouldn't be working. They also took care of a wiring issue with the trunk release which makes life on the route easier!

Bart, his main man Jeff, and Lisa have always been good to work with. I even bought my mail car from Bart! I highly recommend this shop. HONEST, FAST, FAIR AND RELIABLE.

Juli A.
River Grove, IL
GMC Yukon XL
12/12/2018
The beast is back
My Yukon lost it's brakes.....230,000 miles on what I call "the beast" Jeff sent over a detailed list of repairs and it runs beautifully.

FB
Frank B.
Dodge Ram
I’ve been going to Barts for about 15 years. Honesty and timelines is why I keep coming back. Great family run operation! If you need to keep costs down they will hunt around for you for a used option if possible. They also don’t try to force you into doing any unneeded repairs. They are always honest about what needs to be taken care of and what can wait. In addition to Bart and Lisa, it’s great working w Jeff who is always looking out for us. Keep it up!
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 12/06/2018

Thank-you Frank for the great review. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Mandy G.
Edgerton, WI
Trusted
I trust Bart’s to take care of my cars and not overcharge me. Highly recommend

Jane S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Analysis of problem
Attention to me

Jeremy B.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the staff did what he asked them to in a timely manner.

NF
Nicki F.
Dodge Caliber
12/03/2018
Replace lights and wipers
Great people and service everytime.

Bob H.
12/02/2018
water pump repair
They were able to get my car right in on a short holiday week

Steven B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018
2007 Hyundai not starting after getting gas
A few other places couldn't repair our problems. Barts got it right away and we are grateful!
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 11/26/2018

Thank-you Steven!  Hope to see you again.