Marty L.
INFINITI QX80
03/23/2021
Left a lot of paperwork on my front seat from my glove boxand didn't reset the warning
It looked like a burglar went throughput my glove box. Didn't reset the warning for oil change
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 03/30/2021

Marty- thanks you for taking the time to talk with me and for letting us pick up your car to make it right. I have serviced you vehicles for 10-15 years and value your business. Sorry for the inconvenience - Bart

NS
Nicole S.
04/11/2020
Not sure if I will go back
We are new and saw they had good ratings but we didn't have the best experience for what we had asked for and got was not up to par. We asked that our new breaks get sprayed so they don't squeeze as bad well that didn't happen. Then a few days after it went in the check engine light came on and it had never been on before. The price was ok for the simple fuild changes we got done. But for extra services after that unsure if we will be going back to that business.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 04/17/2020

I am sorry that your experience was negative and have reached out by phone to see if we can better assist you. Upon inspection, we previously determined that you have recieved and incomplete brake service, not by us, that is the cause of your brake noise. We do no sell or recomend any types of brake sprays that claim to eliminate brake squeal, they simply do not work. We can not cut corners on brake work, our customers saftey is too important.
 We would be happy to look into the check engine light. We are human, and if the light is caused by an error on our part, we will certainly do whatever necessary to resolve the problem.

James H.
Wisconsin
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/04/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff were thorough and performed a good diagnostic. The business was on the pricey side.

SE
Scott E.
Orfordville, WI
Acura MDX
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the service price was excessive.

RL
Randy L.
Edgerton, WI
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Randy said he would recommend this business for service. However, the rate and cost were little bit higher than that of other places.

Joel S.
09/26/2017
brakes fixed - but squeak
I took my jeep in for a "sound" in the breaks and was advised to replace tires and brake pads, which did solved the original problem but now I have a squeak when I apply the breaks and even after 2nd visit...still squeaks. So can only give a mid range review as they could not seem to solve the squeak even with $1400 into repairs. But I do like the tires.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 09/26/2017

Thank-you Joel for you business and bringing your problem to my attention. We will contact you by phone tomorrow morning to take care of your problem.
    Bart

michael h.
03/03/2021
Oil Pressure Sensor Replaced
Good work, fair price and done fast

Chevrolet Suburban
01/13/2021
Timely
They were very timely and got back to me about my vehicle quickly.

Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2020
Great service !
Staff is knowlegabe. Check in and checkout is efficient. Repairs are as promised. And they check the vehicle for any potential problems.

Nissan Sentra
09/04/2020
in and out in timely fashion.
repaired truck in one day. after original part failed they aquired replacement and installed quickly. aquired parts to repair heater controls and installed in just 2 days.

BW
Bonnie W.
08/15/2020
Concern, Courtesy, Integrity
Bart’s Auto Repair came highly recommended from trusted friends. Towing was timely, an assessment of the problem and costs followed with options to tow my vehicle to another place of my choice. At the end of the repair I received a review of the work that had been done as well as the results of the overall inspection.

Jay C.

LF
Laura F.
06/02/2020
Always great service
Everyone at Bart's always does a great job!

CA
Chris A.
Edgerton, WI
Honda Element
04/23/2020
Besides fixing our vehicle, thank you for listening to our complaint and taking care of us.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 04/24/2020

We are not perfect, but we try. We appreciate you business. Thanks You-Barts Auto

Jermey R.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/20/2020
Friendly staff and technicians
Thanks Jeff and Lisa for getting my vehicle fixed quickly and back on the road. Great service and quality of work