Marty L.
INFINITI QX80
03/23/2021
Left a lot of paperwork on my front seat from my glove boxand didn't reset the warning
It looked like a burglar went throughput my glove box. Didn't reset the warning for oil change
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 03/30/2021

Marty- thanks you for taking the time to talk with me and for letting us pick up your car to make it right. I have serviced you vehicles for 10-15 years and value your business. Sorry for the inconvenience - Bart

NS
Nicole S.
04/11/2020
Not sure if I will go back
We are new and saw they had good ratings but we didn't have the best experience for what we had asked for and got was not up to par. We asked that our new breaks get sprayed so they don't squeeze as bad well that didn't happen. Then a few days after it went in the check engine light came on and it had never been on before. The price was ok for the simple fuild changes we got done. But for extra services after that unsure if we will be going back to that business.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 04/17/2020

I am sorry that your experience was negative and have reached out by phone to see if we can better assist you. Upon inspection, we previously determined that you have recieved and incomplete brake service, not by us, that is the cause of your brake noise. We do no sell or recomend any types of brake sprays that claim to eliminate brake squeal, they simply do not work. We can not cut corners on brake work, our customers saftey is too important.
 We would be happy to look into the check engine light. We are human, and if the light is caused by an error on our part, we will certainly do whatever necessary to resolve the problem.

SE
Scott E.
Orfordville, WI
Acura MDX
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the service price was excessive.

Rich G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/05/2021
Oil change/ fix door handle
Bart’s did a great job on my vehicle. They always explain what’s going on with repairs.

GW
Glen W.
05/29/2021
Very professional
They do a good job and are very courteous. My car is fixed. Just what I wanted.

Don W.
Pontiac Torrent
05/24/2021
A1
Always quick to get me in and fix my problems! Thanks!
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 05/24/2021

Thank-you, Don!

BG
Brandon G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/05/2021
Jeff and the crew always go above and beyond.
Great communication and great service every time.

04/29/2021
Fast reliable service!
Brought my car in for an oil change, so quick and easy!

04/21/2021
Barts is the best
Had oil change and went thru my sons car to tel him all the things that he needs to maintain, because if a kid hears it from their parents, it's not the same.

Mike S.
Ford Freestar Wagon
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Mike said they were fast , efficient ,got right to what was wrong, had a fair price, were timely, got it back in the afternoon and he likes going there.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 04/16/2021

Thank-You Mike!

KW
Kim W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/08/2021
Honest and Reliable
Have been taking my vehicle here for years. Always do a great job and it doesn’t take forever for them to repair whatever it is that needs to be done.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 04/09/2021

Hugh M.
Wisconsin
Buick Encore
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Hugh said very good about explaining the situation and it was fixed

Scott W.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/25/2021
excellent
great work always come back to get all my vehicles serviced

JN
Jeff N.
03/14/2021
Dependable
Great customer service, communication and dependable.