NS
Nicole S.
04/11/2020
Not sure if I will go back
We are new and saw they had good ratings but we didn't have the best experience for what we had asked for and got was not up to par. We asked that our new breaks get sprayed so they don't squeeze as bad well that didn't happen. Then a few days after it went in the check engine light came on and it had never been on before. The price was ok for the simple fuild changes we got done. But for extra services after that unsure if we will be going back to that business.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 04/17/2020

I am sorry that your experience was negative and have reached out by phone to see if we can better assist you. Upon inspection, we previously determined that you have recieved and incomplete brake service, not by us, that is the cause of your brake noise. We do no sell or recomend any types of brake sprays that claim to eliminate brake squeal, they simply do not work. We can not cut corners on brake work, our customers saftey is too important.
 We would be happy to look into the check engine light. We are human, and if the light is caused by an error on our part, we will certainly do whatever necessary to resolve the problem.

SE
Scott E.
Orfordville, WI
Acura MDX
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the service price was excessive.

Rich G.
Toyota Sequoia
02/23/2021
Bart’s is always letting me know if there any other problems with my vehicles. They explain them in a sample manner. There mechanics are great. There customer service is great as well. I recommend Bart’s auto to my friends and family.

Jeremy S.
02/10/2021
Excellent service, great prices
It is always a pleasure to take our vehicles here. The staff is knowledgable, friendly and honest. I have been taking my vehicles to Bart's for over 20 years, and have never had anything less than a great experience.

Scott W.
02/10/2021
excellent
great job quality work

Rich G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/05/2021
Replace brake rotors
Very professional service from Bart’s auto. They explain the repair with patience and understanding. Always like going there.

Don W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/01/2021
Excellent service as always.
Quick & quality service!

John D.
BMW 750Li
01/28/2021 Category: Service
John said they did a hired job. They did it well. They were reasonable.

Jean F.
01/27/2021
Convenient. Close to where I live
You are willing to pick up my vehicle from my work place and return it when it is done so I have it when I am done work. I have no complaints about their work. Always done to my approval

RL
Rob L.
Kia Sorento
01/22/2021
Barts saves the day!
Brought in a car that we have had many problems with.
Jeff and the team at Barts solved all of the problems.
The repairs were very reasonable, and fast!
Thank you!

RL
Rob L.
01/22/2021
Amazing experience!
We have been bringing our families vehicles to Barts Auto for years. We always receive top notch service!
Jeff, Lisa and the team go above and beyond to help us.
Thank you!

Madison S.
Wisconsin
Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Madison said they did everything she needed and the cost was really good.

Chevrolet Suburban
01/13/2021
Timely
They were very timely and got back to me about my vehicle quickly.

Volkswagen Passat
01/07/2021
Friendly Service
Friendly service.

Don W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/15/2020
A1
They got me in in a timely manner during a busier time of year. As always, they checked my vehicle thoroughly and did a quality job. Thanks to Lisa, Jeff and the mechanics.