Marty L.
Milton, WI
INFINITI QX80
03/23/2021
Left a lot of paperwork on my front seat from my glove boxand didn't reset the warning
It looked like a burglar went throughput my glove box. Didn't reset the warning for oil change
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 03/30/2021

Marty- thanks you for taking the time to talk with me and for letting us pick up your car to make it right. I have serviced you vehicles for 10-15 years and value your business. Sorry for the inconvenience - Bart

NS
Nicole S.
Milton, WI
04/11/2020
Not sure if I will go back
We are new and saw they had good ratings but we didn't have the best experience for what we had asked for and got was not up to par. We asked that our new breaks get sprayed so they don't squeeze as bad well that didn't happen. Then a few days after it went in the check engine light came on and it had never been on before. The price was ok for the simple fuild changes we got done. But for extra services after that unsure if we will be going back to that business.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 04/17/2020

I am sorry that your experience was negative and have reached out by phone to see if we can better assist you. Upon inspection, we previously determined that you have recieved and incomplete brake service, not by us, that is the cause of your brake noise. We do no sell or recomend any types of brake sprays that claim to eliminate brake squeal, they simply do not work. We can not cut corners on brake work, our customers saftey is too important.
 We would be happy to look into the check engine light. We are human, and if the light is caused by an error on our part, we will certainly do whatever necessary to resolve the problem.