Chevrolet Suburban
01/13/2021
Timely
They were very timely and got back to me about my vehicle quickly.

Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2020
Great service !
Staff is knowlegabe. Check in and checkout is efficient. Repairs are as promised. And they check the vehicle for any potential problems.

Nissan Sentra
09/04/2020
in and out in timely fashion.
repaired truck in one day. after original part failed they aquired replacement and installed quickly. aquired parts to repair heater controls and installed in just 2 days.

BW
Bonnie W.
08/15/2020
Concern, Courtesy, Integrity
Bart’s Auto Repair came highly recommended from trusted friends. Towing was timely, an assessment of the problem and costs followed with options to tow my vehicle to another place of my choice. At the end of the repair I received a review of the work that had been done as well as the results of the overall inspection.

Jay C.

LF
Laura F.
06/02/2020
Always great service
Everyone at Bart's always does a great job!

CA
Chris A.
Edgerton, WI
Honda Element
04/23/2020
Besides fixing our vehicle, thank you for listening to our complaint and taking care of us.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 04/24/2020

We are not perfect, but we try. We appreciate you business. Thanks You-Barts Auto

Jermey R.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/20/2020
Friendly staff and technicians
Thanks Jeff and Lisa for getting my vehicle fixed quickly and back on the road. Great service and quality of work

TF
Tim F.
02/06/2020
Fast quality workmanship
Great timley quality work. The one area for improvement is I would like to have been told of my muffler issue when l called so I could have possibly got that taken care of at this same visit

Kyrie S.
Chevrolet Aveo
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Kyrie said that they provided good service. It was difficult to get an appointment. They are very busy and are not open on the weekends.

09/05/2019
Check up
Just brought the car in to find out what was making a noise under the hood.

Kevin B.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was straight forward and the business had him in and out.

04/16/2019
A very reliable place that take very good care of your vehicle
A little more expensive then I like

Jacob S.
Volkswagen Golf R
11/13/2018
Service was great as usual. I had some winter wheels and tires thrown on today as well. Only issue I had with that, is the other place usually installed them for free since I was already getting an oil change there. Kinda surprised I had a charge for that today.

MT
Matt T.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/10/2018
Personable
Barts was very personable! They were quick to change my oil and was very thorough.
Lisa D. from Bart's Auto Repair LLC responded on 11/12/2018