Toyota Sequoia
02/23/2021
Bart’s is always letting me know if there any other problems with my vehicles. They explain them in a sample manner. There mechanics are great. There customer service is great as well. I recommend Bart’s auto to my friends and family.

Jeremy S.
02/10/2021
Excellent service, great prices
It is always a pleasure to take our vehicles here. The staff is knowledgable, friendly and honest. I have been taking my vehicles to Bart's for over 20 years, and have never had anything less than a great experience.

Scott W.
02/10/2021
excellent
great job quality work

Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/05/2021
Replace brake rotors
Very professional service from Bart’s auto. They explain the repair with patience and understanding. Always like going there.

Don W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/01/2021
Excellent service as always.
Quick & quality service!

John D.
BMW 750Li
01/28/2021 Category: Service
John said they did a hired job. They did it well. They were reasonable.

Jean F.
01/27/2021
Convenient. Close to where I live
You are willing to pick up my vehicle from my work place and return it when it is done so I have it when I am done work. I have no complaints about their work. Always done to my approval

RL
Rob L.
Kia Sorento
01/22/2021
Barts saves the day!
Brought in a car that we have had many problems with.
Jeff and the team at Barts solved all of the problems.
The repairs were very reasonable, and fast!
Thank you!

RL
Rob L.
01/22/2021
Amazing experience!
We have been bringing our families vehicles to Barts Auto for years. We always receive top notch service!
Jeff, Lisa and the team go above and beyond to help us.
Thank you!

Madison S.
Wisconsin
Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Madison said they did everything she needed and the cost was really good.

Volkswagen Passat
01/07/2021
Friendly Service
Friendly service.

Don W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/15/2020
A1
They got me in in a timely manner during a busier time of year. As always, they checked my vehicle thoroughly and did a quality job. Thanks to Lisa, Jeff and the mechanics.

Luke S.
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Luke said he would recommend this business for service.

Thank-you Luke!

Toyota Sequoia
12/02/2020
Towing and analysis of electrical system on car
Great service always with Bart’s auto. Thank you

Thank-you Rich!

Matt R.
Kia Sportage
12/01/2020
Honesty and thoroughness of explanation of services
We have been using Bart’s for years and will continue to do so. They are reliable, quick, and thoroughly explain what services need to be done and why to our vehicles. We have always been able to rely on Bart’s for all of automotive needs.

Thanks!