Around The Corner Auto

Tom J. on 08/09/2017
"Lots of changes!"
New management! New mechanic! A new General Manager! New signage! New number! 574-855-4380! New website! www. tandcservice.com. They did a great job on my wheel bearing and strut mount. Reasonable. Gave me a ride home. Even delivered my car.
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 10:06 AM
Savanna F. on 06/11/2017
"Never again!"
Back in March I trusted this company to do front end work on my 2011 Chevy Malibu. They charged me around $400 give or take. 2 months later I had to have my transmission rebuilt (do not suspect it to be due to this company). When I picked my vehicle up from Certified Transmission in Mishawaka they informed me there was a lot of noise coming from the front passenger side and I told them that I had it worked on just a few months ago. I was told to take my vehicle back to where my vehicle was worked on and they should fix it. I knew the vehicle had front end noise from the time I left the shop but never went back. I took my car back and asked them to look at the work I had paid them to do in March. They took all my tires off, all my breaks off, and then told me it would be over $700 to get my breaks done. I told them there was no way I would be paying that. I then told them my girlfriend could get discounted parts and I would look into it. While all of this was going on he was looking at my transmission (which no one will look at except Certified) was "grinding" on my car doing who knows what. I then called and informed them I would not even be paying the $350+ that they wanted for labor to put my breaks on and had a tow truck coming. They then told me that it would cost me $104 to get my car back and they were releasing it until it was paid. I called South Bend PD and they came out yesterday.

While south bend PD was in route they closed the shop doors and did who knows what to my vehicle.

South Bend PD arrived, we talked then went inside and we spoke with the owner Whitney. Whitney ended up getting the mechanic Tim and he came into the office. Tim threw all of my break parts at me that he had in a bag. Stated he didn't mean to, but I think other wise. He was rude, she was rude. It was a terrible incident.

South Bend PD was asking how much it would cost and the numbers kept changing. I was confused the entire time. The officers told me to pay it and take them to court if I did choose. I signed the paper and she ran my card. She told me it was $104. When I went to sign the receipt it stated $44... I asked how it changed so fast,? She told me it was because she was feeling nice.

This shop is the worst I have ever dealt with.

Today my car was towed by Tony's and they were absolutely amazing. Never will I go back. Don't step into the trap. Be advised I was told by the mechanic, once the car is in my shop, you authorIze us to do the work.

No. That's not how it works.
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/11/2017 09:02 PM
S S. on 02/27/2017
"What a joke"
What a joke. Called today for service, got a message sending business to another shop. Find another shop Ladies.
Service Date: 02/27/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 07:54 PM
terry h. on 02/23/2017
"courteous, prompt "
repair estimate was provided promptly, work was completed promptly and service provided was satisfactory.
Vehicle: GMC Safari
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 06:59 PM
Allen S. on 02/23/2017
"Did not fix my windshield washer to my sadifaction."
They did not us a Quality part,have to return and get fixed the right way!
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 03:57 PM
tim r. on 02/23/2017
"Great service! "
Honest people who are very thorough
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 07:13 AM
richard r. on 02/18/2017
"Service"
I took my truck in for a steering problem which turned out to have a simple solution. My whole truck was inspected and now it is ready to go. They are very friendly and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 02/16/2017
Review Created: 02/18/2017 09:39 AM
Robert b. on 01/31/2017
"Friendly and informative"
The vehicle analysis they performed before starting any work on my car brought some problems to my attention. I was glad they performed an analysis otherwise I would have had major problems in the future.
They explained all repairs in detail in an easy to understand way, I would have liked to pay less than what i did but, from a previous experience with work done on my motor home, I know I received the best quality of workmanship for the best price.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 01/31/2017 01:29 PM
garrett f. on 01/11/2017
"Very friendly/helpful"
The free Vehicle Health Analysis they performed before repairs was incredibly helpful for determining what needed fixing on my car. The pictures that they include with recommended repairs really helps bridge that trust gap you sometimes get when mechanics begin adding up all the different fixes they recommend.
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/11/2017 07:10 AM
peter m. on 12/29/2016
"Great Service"
Always very nice customer service, they always take care of whatever I need, and the price is generally less than I expected it to me. I bring my car to them any time I need something done.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 12/28/2016
Review Created: 12/29/2016 10:32 AM
george s. on 12/05/2016
"Friendly and reliable"
Did a great job, and timely.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 12/03/2016
Review Created: 12/05/2016 08:35 PM
tim r. on 10/21/2016
"Above and beyond"
Took my car in and was very happy with the work and the employees. They were kind and considerate and the work was satisfactory.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/19/2016
Review Created: 10/21/2016 04:49 PM
michael d. on 10/18/2016
"positive attitudes and communication"
when I call there is always a friendly voice on the other end of the line. I appreciate their ability to communicate the problems my vehicle is having and the best remedies to fix them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 10/07/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016 11:16 AM
Stephen A. on 09/29/2016
"Major Engine Repair"
My truck dropped a valve, that was very bad news to me. ATCAS explained what they found and what needed to be done to fix the problems and let me know how it happened. After doing the work, for a very reasonable price, my 2001 Silverado 5.3 ran very smooth with a lot of power. They also put in a fuel additive called 44K. My fuel mileage has gone from 12.8-13.1 to 15.8-16.1. And it has been increasing over the months and running smoother. I will be sure to add another dose of 44K at the suggested interval. These guys really saved my bacon.
Service Date: 06/06/2016
Review Created: 09/29/2016 08:50 AM
Katthryn C. on 08/24/2016
Kathryn said the employees at the business were cordial and nice. They took the time to explain what was wrong with her vehicle and what needed to be done.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 08/03/2016
Review Created: 08/24/2016
Phyllis W. on 08/19/2016
Phyllis said the employees at this business picked her up and brought her back to this place. She said the person at the front desk was nice, and the service was wonderful.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 08/12/2016
Review Created: 08/19/2016
Tom C. on 08/13/2016
Tom said this business does a pretty good job and he would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/10/2016
Review Created: 08/13/2016
Jim C. on 08/05/2016
Jim said he was very happy with this business and he trusts them.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/25/2016
Review Created: 08/05/2016
george s. on 07/30/2016
"Service "
Very good service and friendly, very fair and upfront with prices.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 07/29/2016
Review Created: 07/30/2016 10:10 PM
Don S. on 07/25/2016
Don said they put an additive into his oil when they did the oil change and they did not tell him until he went to pay the bill.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 07/22/2016
Review Created: 07/25/2016
Chris D., Owner at Around The Corner Auto responded on 07/26/2016

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Heather normally enplanes the Oil change options very well before we do a oil change. The BG MOA additive lets you go 5,000 to 7,500 miles on a oil change and 99% of our customers go that route.

Chris David