Aspen Auto Clinic - Tutt

Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

JV
John V.
Peyton, CO
11/23/2018
Excellent service.
The mechanic who replaced our electric window motor /regulator worked through his lunch. We were able to go home in a very reasonable amount of time. Our window works grest! Thank you!

RT
Rob T.
11/07/2018
Grateful
I went to aspen today after calling many places on getting my broken rear shock on my Nissan Xterra. I have been to Aspen in the past and have always received top notch service. When i called aspen, not only could they fix the part today, but they have such an amazing warranty that they are covering the shock they put in almost 5 years ago; and they could get the work done today. Im so grateful for aspen auto and the time and care they gave me; extra thanks to Diane Defeo for her exemplary customer service! Choose Aspen auto, you won’t be disappointed

RD
Rob D.
09/14/2018
Always helpful
Aspen always does a great job.

SL
Sandra L.
05/26/2018
Pleasant professional people and decent prices
Came in for oil leak on VE Jetta 2009. Was greeted pleasantly and paperwork completed fast. Short wait for shuttle to take me home.

Needed part from Denver to complete my repair-gasket. Repair completed next day for fair price.

Only complaint is I had to call them for updates on my car. I think the service person should have called me with updates.

AE
ANDERS E.
Volvo S40
12/23/2015
Anders
They did a costly but great job.
Very reliable.

BC
Bill C.
Mazda Protege5
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Bill said the service provided by this business ended up costing a lot of money and he had to keep returning.

AH
Amy H.
12/19/2015 Category: Service
Amy said this business has great costumer service.

Malia M.
12/18/2015 Category: Service
Malia said this business provides good service at a low price. The employees at this business know how to take care of their customers.

SG
SCOTT G.
Westcliffe, CO
12/17/2015
Professional resolution
Matt did a good job of addressing my concerns and resolving the problem with the left axle. I feel like Aspen Auto work hard to make things right. Thank you very much

12/17/2015
Incompetent mechanic and poor communication
Had a left axle seal leaking. Waited all day long for a phone call regarding the repair. At 5:30pm I finally called to find out what was going on and Pat said " We've got a problem. The mechanic got the seal repaired but stripped the axle nut so we've ordered a new axle and when it comes in we'll get it fixed for you". Then he ordered in a right axle instead of left (failed to communicate that until I called him), they did not change the transmission fluid (I called back for another appointment and made a separate trip to have that done at my suggestion, the fluid was smoky dark). After a week I got my car back. I live outside of Co Spgs and had to find another car to get home. When I drove the car I immediately noticed a low pitched whirring sound associated with the axle. Now, 2 months and 2300 miles later, the warning lights for 4WD and variable speed control are on constantly. I'm a patient and forgiving man and that is why I didn't complain about all this initially, but now that I suspect further damage due to the improperly installed axle, I need to say something.
Greg B. from Aspen Auto Clinic - Tutt responded on 12/22/2015

Scott,

Thank you again for coming in yesterday and allowing us to address all of your concerns in full. Here at Aspen we aim to keep things above board and hope that you would agree.

Sincerely,
Matt

Brian S.
GMC Envoy
12/17/2015 Category: Service
Brian said the employees at this business did a wonderful job working on his vehicle.

Chris H.
BMW 528xi
12/15/2015 Category: Service
Chris said when he brought his vehicle in, he did not have any leaks. They told him they found two leaks which he thought was odd.

John S.
12/10/2015 Category: Service
John said this business got the vehicle ready when promised and did what needed to be done for the price anticipated.

MARCY M.
Peyton, CO
Nissan Quest
Honest and trustworthy
Took my car there on a recomendation and am so happy I did. This is my new mechanic.

MARC G.
GMC Yukon
Very Disappointed
Did not like how we were treated, constantly tried to talk us into work we did not want done and when we left the check engine light came back on 2 days after the work was done. Then when I called about their "warrantied" work... was told we would be charged another 99 dollar diagnostic fee to do said warrantied work. They hooked us in for over 6000 dollars worth of work between our 2 vehicles and NEITHER are fixed properly... will never go back nor recommend them to anyone!!! Have talked to other mechanics and have been told we were WAAYYYYY overcharged!!!!

VP
VANCE P.
Prius mystery
Cannot say enough about your honesty, integrity, dedication, and trying to make something work in the face of puzzling odds.
We took our Prius to Aspen Auto Clinic due to "check engine" light. The code seemed to suggest that it had something to do with the hybrid cooling system. Aspen Auto worked and worked on this and spent a tremendous amount of time. Finally, nothing definitive could be determined. Aspen Auto devoted a lot of time and effort on this problem and refused to charge anything. We could not believe their kindness and honesty. They are our only auto clinic!!!

TIM S.
Aspen Auto Clinic Service
The lead, receptionist, courtesy driver and mechanic were all very polite and pleasant. I felt that the cost of the repairs to my vehicle was very reasonable and when a minor uncompleted part of the repair was not done they did not hesitate to attend to the matter.

Denise H.
12/05/2015 Category: Service
Denise said she was pleased with the service provided by this business.

JAN C.
12/04/2015
shocks and struts
Excellent service, great customer service, great shuttle benefit

DENISE C.
12/03/2015
Friendly personal service
Everyone who works in the front office is very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to communicate with customers. I also appreciate that if I need a ride to or from work while the car is being worked on it is available and offered each time.

FF
Fred F.
Cadillac Eldorado
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Fred said the service provided by this business was good. The only issue he has was when he picked up his vehicle and the check engine light was on.