Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 2.59/5Overall Rating 2.59/5rating 2.59rating 2.59rating 2.59

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Shannon S.
08/15/2018
Three strikes (no make that four) and your out!
We bought a three pack oil change and tire rotation for our Ram Rebel. The first time they changed the oil, but didn't rotate the tires. My husband had to return to get that done. They then did not check the tire pressure. Second visit, same service. Changed the oil, didn't rotate the tires until my husband again pointed that out. They again did not check the air pressure in the tires. Third time. This time my husband specifically asked that the tires be rotated as he had PAID for this service. Yes, they did rotate them, but these crappy mechanics STILL did not check the air pressure. Immediately the truck had another issue. We dropped it off Monday at 1pm. They were to fix it immediately as my husband had to make a long trip on Wednesday. They didn't touch it Monday. They didn't touch it Tuesday. Apparently only one man (who cannot show up for work on time) can authorize the truck to be worked on. I stormed down there as we need the truck Wednesday to help our child. Not on the rack. Not being looked at. I made a point of this to the service department, only to receive snickering behind my back. Is this the professional service you want for your vehicle? Is this the way you want to be treated? Is this the way you want your wife, daughter, or sister to be treated. Finally we get it fixed. These "mechanics" didn't add enough limited slip additive when they did the differential fluid service. Don't go there. You will pay for poor service and not get the service you paid for!

Andrey B.
Bellevue, WA
03/29/2018
Worst car buying experience of my life
Literally the worst car buying experience I have ever had:
Initial conversation over email through TrueCar was exceptional, until Kane Hwang took over. First, they silently tried to sneak in extra options and warranty into the price, and made it painfully long to prepare new sales paperwork when i refused to pay for it. During the loan application i have asked for my credit check only to be sent to BECU, and they have sent it someplace else (direct violation of the signed papers).
Then, they sold me the car that they didn't have and it took ME 3 days of emails and calls to find this out. No response to calls or emails apart from one-word responses.
After escalation to Kane's manager, they have finally found a different car with different options and reduced price, although paperwork they sent to BECU stated original price.
Finally, after all the corrections of paperwork and final sale of the car we made an agreement that they will send my license plates to my home in Bellevue. No updates for nearly 6 weeks, no response to emails to any of their sales managers. Just called them and they had the plates since March 15th (1 month after purchase), and they have recorded that they made a call on that day (lie), not a single call or voice mail from them in a month. Now, over the phone they said that they will mail it today and tomorrow. Let's see if this takes them another month or not.

HB
Heidi B.
Renton, WA
09/06/2017
Worst Experience Ever!!!
Let me tell you about my car buying experience... After 20 years of buying new cars, I discovered the hard way, that Bud Clary Jeep/Dodge/Ram of Auburn was the ABSOLUTE WORST that I have EVER had to deal with.

I purchased my Jeep on a Saturday Aug 19th. I later noticed that the steering wheel was not aligned properly. I brought it back the next day to have a service person drive it and he agreed with my assessment. I scheduled another appointment to fix the steering wheel and when I went to pick it up, my salesman said that they didn't find a problem with it. I insisted that he drive it and he agreed with my assessment, as well.

Also, while driving I went to use my windshield wipers at only 432 miles, on a new car, and I got an alarm that said, "Washer Fluid Low." This basically told me that the PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) was NOT performed. I talked (and sent texts) to my salesman numerous times and told him that I wanted proof (photocopy or receipt) that a PDI was completed on my car. My seasoned salesman sent me a text asking, "What exactly do u mean by PDI report?" Seriously, he didn't know what a PDI was?!?! This should be the very FIRST thing done when the car arrives to the dealership.

I scheduled a 3rd appointment to address the steering wheel problem and for them to perform a PDI. I was sent a text by my salesman that my car wouldn't be ready until the next day. I called him immediately and he told me that, "Their service department tried to fix the steering wheel, but were unable to and that they had to send it "somewhere else" to fix it." Hopefully they sent my new car to a reputable and Jeep authorized business.

I received a call from him later that night telling me, "Good news, your car is all done and ready to be picked up!" When I got to the dealership my salesman informed me that they, "Didn't perform the PDI." I told him that I was "Not coming back again." That would've meant a 4th visit back to address something that should've been completed before I had possession of my car.

On a side note, the inside of the car was not cleaned at all. The inside of the windows were filthy. You'd think that when purchasing a $43,000 car, that the dealership would AT LEAST have the car in showroom condition. And after 3 visits, the car was still not completely cleaned. And I even had to peel off some of the stickers on the inside.

The good news is, that I took my Jeep to another dealer and they performed the PDI for me, for free. Needless to say, I will NEVER buy or bring my car to Bud Clary EVER again. And I will definitely let others know about my experience.

NK
Nickx K.
05/03/2017
Crooks
Quoted us a price. Got the signatures from our end. When asked for a copy of the agreeement, sales manager kicks our sales rep out and takes over. He says there was a mistake and he cannot sell the car to us at the quoted price. He gave us a price of 5000 more and says we can take it or leave it. Very rude and shady. Would not recommend them.

Worst part is my family did not speak English fluently and i have a feeling the dealership was trying to con my family.

CINDY B.
02/21/2017
TERRIBLE SERVICE
I bought a new Dodge Truck and was told that they hadn't had time to detail it and I could bring it back. I was told that when I brought it back they would give me a loaner. I had ordered a tonneau cover for it also that they said would take a week to get and someone forgot to order it so a month later they finally got it and I called for an appointment for the detail and the installation of the cover. I was told that I would have to find a way home and back because they didn't have any loaners and that they would need it for a whole day. I had friend drive me down and take me home and then take me to work the next day and back to pick up my truck. When I got there the cover was on but the truck was not detailed. I complained and they said that they didn't have time and that I would have to bring it back again. I again asked if I had to bring it back would I get a loaner and they said no. I found the service manager and told him I was disappointed in their customer service and felt that they needed to at least get me a loaner so it could be detailed and he said sorry but there was nothing he could do. I will never buy a vehicle from them again and since I bought my truck 3 people from my work also bought new ones and I told them my story and they went to Puyallup. They all had nothing but good things to say about that dealer. I will continue to tell my story in hopes that nobody else receives this kind of rude service and lies.

AA
Alexis A.
Juneau, AK
12/13/2016
Great friendly service. Very helpful

Shara W.
10/16/2016
Poor customer service
2 days ago I came in to the express lube to have my oil changed. Was scolded for not making an appointment, yet I was the only one there and they would get me in right away. Scheduled an appointment to come back for a "10 minute fix" I arrive and am told it is going to be at least an hour to hour and a half! Why did I even make an appointment?! Very disappointed in the communication and poor customer service. They treated me like I was an inconvenience to them. I only live 5 minutes away from this location so it's been convenient to come here but I am definitely looking into another place to have my service done at. I will not be coming back here!
Jon N., Service Manager from Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/17/2016

Shara,

Im sorry to hear about the poor customer service you received. I will be speaking with the person you were working with and would like to discuss this issue further with you, My number is 253 833 2485

JOSH W.
DODGE RAM 1500
09/25/2016 Category: Service
Took my truck in for safety recall on airbag. Very fast service, free ride home and back to pick up my truck! Outstanding overall!
Jon N., Service Manager from Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/04/2016

Josh,

Thank you for filling out the survey. We look forward to seeing you again.

TW
TAMI W.
CHRYSLER TOWN
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Receptionist was very helpful
I will come again
Jon N., Service Manager from Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/10/2016

Tami,

It is great to hear feedback from our customers. We look forward to seeing you again.

MARK S.
DODGE RAM 1500
09/08/2016 Category: Service
WONDERFUL SERVICE
The gentlemen at the service department went above and beyond in a time of need. My brother passed away as our vehicle was in the shop. The service department expedited the service so we could use our vehicle for a long road trip. They did so with dignity and respect for the situation I was in. I will never forget the kindness and support.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/08/2016

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it Mark.

DOUGLAS S.
Lake Tapps, WA
RAM 2500
09/05/2016 Category: Service
Disorganized and bad people skills
Had my truck serviced and a few warranty issues addressed last week. Service department scheduled for two hours turned into two days. When it was finally ready for pickup they called every phone number by the one on file. Scheduled to pickup the truck at 7:00 pm after the service dept closed but was told it wasn't an issue and keys would be at front desk. When I arrived no keys and know one had any clue what we were talking about. Spoke with the sales manager on duty ( didn't get a name ). He then found the keys in the service dept along with the paperwork. At that time he proceeded to agrue with us and asked us the explain the paperwork. Was all mostly warranty along with a prepaid oil change. He repeated over and over he didn't care if the company got their money and how he wasn't suppose to release a vehicle but was going to since he didn't care. After going in circles with him not repeating how he didn't care I made it clear that I wouldn't return. Would suggest avoiding this place. Had a similar experience when I bought the truck here but decided to try them again. This was my last visit

CE
CRAIG E.
Port Orchard, WA
HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE
09/04/2016 Category: Service
New ownership has made a big difference. Great customer service, very friendly and efficient.
Jon N., Service Manager from Bud Clary Auburn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 09/07/2016

Craig,

Thank you for your feedback, We are working extremely hard to make each and every customer feel welcome and valued. We look forward to seeing you again.

RICHARD C.
Kent, WA
DODGE CHARGER
09/03/2016 Category: Service
Service Dept.
They got my car Done on time,

Richard,

I'm glad we were able to have your vehicle done in the time promised. Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.

AG
ASHLEY G.
JEEP COMPASS
Friendly quick service
Would've been nice to have my oil change notification reset in my vehicle...not something I should be responsible for after taking it in for an oil change and an inspection

Ashley,

You are correct. If you have any time please stop by and I will have this re-set for. We appreciate your business.

RF
RONALD F.
RAM 1500
service was quick👍☝
Oil change and air filter done less than 1hr

Ronald,

Glad to hear your service was quick. We look forward to seeing you again.

JE
JOSEPH E.
Covington, WA
CHRYSLER 300
09/02/2016 Category: Sales
Great dealer and salesman, Dan!
Was a great experience and it was nice talking to a knowledgeable salesman. He knew his stuff! Would buy from again.

MICHAEL C.
Kent, WA
RAM 2500
09/02/2016 Category: Service
Very bland in the facility.
Service was good, however, a few miles after leaving the facility, my waning lights for tire pressure came on. The techs rotated the tires, but forgot to reset the tire pressures to the correct levels. Thus, the front tires were overinflated by 10 psi, and the rears were under inflated by the same amount. Not a big deal, but I did have to get home, fire up my compressor, and adjust all of the tires.

Michael,

This is a big deal for us and I apologize for the inconvenience. I will be sure to address this issue with my technicians.

NK
NEIL D K.
Federal Way, WA
DODGE DAKOTA
09/01/2016 Category: Service
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
not so great-$125.00 to diagnose an issue?? However, the service was prompt & satisfactory. The employees were courteous.

MICHAEL G.
Spanaway, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
09/01/2016 Category: Sales
Bud Clary experiance
The sales staff was fantastic. Wasn't thrilled with the "let me talk to my manager" treatment but it all worked out and we purchased the car at a price that seemed "fair".

SR
STEPHEN R.
DODGE DAKOTA
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Jason
Jason did an awesome job talking through the whole process of the recall on my airbag inflator. He even had the vehicle in and out of the shop quicker than expected. Keep up the good work Jason, Thank You.

Stephen,

Thank you for the kind words, We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.