Auburn Valley Mechanical Llc

PS
Pat S.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Pat said he has been getting service at this business for years. He likes Bob and Chris. They treat him fairly and do a good job, and all for a fair price.

BW
Ben W.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business took longer than expected. He was scheduled for an appointment and Dustin was courteous about the work taking longer.

01/20/2019
Honest service
Took my vehicle in for serpentine belt changes. Was shown shoddy repair work done at my former shop after oil leak discovered. Hose left unclamped. Electrical fitting under cowl broken and repaired with a cotter pin. Cowl screw cross-threaded and left without replacing. Tool left on cabin air intake vent rusting. Everything was photographed and recorded. Guess I have a new shop. Auburn Valley Mechanical is honest...that's EVERYTHING to me.

Ron G.
Nissan Pickup
01/09/2019
what is this?
when I told the receptionest my battery was the problem she promptly called a mechanic to talk to me. He explaine and that that they would have to order a battery and he would call me when it was replaced.
When I came in with my other car, I ask him if he had time to check my air pressure which he did and added air. Also surprizingly, whe I cot home he called to remind me that the "check tire" light on my instrumental panel had to be reset. Dustin Pell went a step beyond what was expected and I will retiurn for good service like that.

Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
01/09/2019
Road force balance
Struggling to find anyone in the valley that understands the need of road force balance, Dustin was refreshing, and understanding of what was needed. He scheduled a time, and performed "state of the art" balancing of a new tire. I had the tire mounted at a different location, and when I returned to pick up, the service writer said keep that tire in the right rear. I asked why? he said excessive weights were needed to get the tire to balance? I looked at him and asked if he has ever heard the "term" tire rotation?
He said because he did not sell me the tire it wasn't his problem.
Auburn Valley Mechanical has the correct equipment and technical ability to take care of your vehicle needs. I will use them again, and tell people about there customer service.

Beatriz M.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Beatriz said the business had good customer service,

Aaron B.
Maple Valley, WA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the business performed the service quickly and for a good price.

HH
Hung H.
Kent, WA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Hung said he would recommend the business for service.

CA
Cary A.
10/03/2018
Great service, great knowledge and great people!
I have used automotive shops for over 30 years so I have seen a quite a range of “mechanics” at work and some of them I wouldn’t recommend to my enemy. That being said I have found a shop that can take care of a wide range of problems for a fair price while not taking shortcuts on service. Hank has worked on 3 vehicles (2 Chevy cars and a Ford truck) for us so far and he has been nothing but professional with his through communication and knowledge of many different vehicles. Both Hank and Bob are very friendly guys and they take the time to personally make sure you understand what's going on. I recommend them for anyone who wants to get treated fairly and also have confidence that the work will be done right. Give them a call or stop in and talk with someone in person to see for yourself. A+

TD
Teresa D.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said the employees were awesome, fast, and fair. This is the only place she will go to, from now on.

Jeff H.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business did exactly what they said they would do in a timely manner.

GE
greg e.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Greg said they did everything he requested. Everything is working exactly as they stated it would. He was very pleased with the work performed.

Delbert W.
Maple Valley, WA
09/12/2018
Honest and courteous
We have been bringing our vehicles to Auburn Valley Mechanical for many years. We keep coming back because we get great service. Always let us know what needs to be done and what can wait, always get scheduled easily without long wait times and no surprises about what cost will be.

Mccord M.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
McCord said that his visit was such that he is now taking his daughter's vehicle in for work.

PO
Paul O.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Paul said that this business does quality work. The staff was friendly and courteous.

Michelle C.
Seattle, WA
Audi allroad
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said everything with the business went just fine.

Dave H.
Black Diamond, WA
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the staff did the job in a timely manner. He had a good experience.

Lawton M.
Kent, WA
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Lawton said he has used this before. It's quick and dependable.

PD
Phil D.
Lexus IS 250
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Phil said he will recommend this business for service.

Michael B.
Hauppauge, NY
Ram Pickup
08/22/2018
Very pleasent atmosphere
Went in to see if they could do an oil change cause I was heading back to New York, took me right in and had me out in less than hour.very pleasent people to deal with. Would highly recommend. If I ever go back to Washington to live I know where I'm taking my vehicle for regular service.thanks again.well appreciated