Covington, WA
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
07/23/2019 Category: Sales
Easy Experience
Stopped by Auburn VW to buy one of the recently fixed TDIs and had a great experience. I had contacted the dealership earlier about a specific model and they quickly brought it out to show me. We looked a few other cars as well but ended up test driving (and buying) the one I had asked about. Kevin was great, very friendly, honest, and not pushy. I typically know more about the cars then a bad salesperson will, but Kevin was knowledgeable and didn't stretch the truth at all. They only had one finance guy on duty that day, so we had to wait a while before we could leave with the car. The one disappointing part of the experience was the finance guy. I don't remember his name (John, I think) but he was gruff and made fun of an honest question my wife asked which was uncalled for and unprofessional. The car has been great though and we would recommend Auburn VW for the good deal we got and the great sales people.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're happy to hear everything went so well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new VW Jetta!

DONALD C.
Renton, WA
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Great service, fair deal, no BS!
Our sales guy Brandon was very helpful, respectful and friendly. I would recommend him to my family and friends who want to buy a car.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Donald. We're glad to hear everything went well with Brandon, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations!

Kent, WA
Volkswagen Golf
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly.
They run a smooth service operation here. I normally wait for my car to be serviced and with WiFi , and refreshments, TVs and magazines, hard to get bored. They usually finish within 30 min of their ETA. My Golf is always “happy” after they’ve worked on it.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We feel blessed to have our team and our customers, and we're glad to hear everything has been going so well!

Tacoma, WA
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick, helpful Service
Fixed my headlight and did diagnostic check on my car very quickly and let me know what needed to be changed.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/16/2019

GB
GARRY B.
Kent, WA
Volkswagen Touareg
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Auburn VW made the extra effort
After having a technical issue with the driver assist feature on my Touareg, my service supervisor took the time to make a call to Volkswagen and get the situation remedied quickly. I really appreciated the extra effort he made to get this issue resolved.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Garry. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you next time!

LAURIE S.
Puyallup, WA
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Service department only did half of the service that I paid for!!!
Took my Jetta TDI in for a 60K service. Told the Kevin to check the right rear tire for a slow leak when rotating. Asked him if he can check to see if sunglass holder was broken. He wrote my concerns down and said it will cost me over $100 to fix it (and this was without even looking at it). He told me it would take about 2 1/2 hours to complete and would call when done. Went to get something to eat and when I sat down at the restaurant, I was called within 45 mins after leaving the dealership and was told the car was ready and being washed. Said it would be ready when I arrived.

I returned 35 mins later and Kevin was not there. Keli gave me the keys and when I found my car, I found that it was not washed. Went back to inform Keli of what I found and she apologized and gave me a free car wash card. Keli had no notes about the tire and sunglass compartment but explained that all other services was done. When I got back to my home, my low tire light came on and I found that the same tire that I marked and asked to be looked at was low. Had to go back the next working day really upset because my tires wasn't rotated a I paid $500 for a service that wasn't done. Informed them that when I brought in my Passat several months ago, I found that my oil was topped off instead of changed and I paid for my oil to be changed.

Video was looked at he service on my Jetta and was found that my tires wasn't looked at and rotated!! I am very concern that your technicians are shortcutting paying customers that could damage our cars down the road. I purchased 3 VW cars within the last 9 months and this is the kind of service I get. Your Sales team is awesome but I have nothing good to say about your Service Team. My concerns now it they have 2 strikes against them and I am scheduled to bring in my third car in for a service next month and considering going to another VW Service dealership.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Volkswagen Golf
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating, William. We appreciate your business!

EO
ELIZABETH O.
Sumner, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
07/14/2019 Category: Sales
Fantastic
Customer service is exceptional, sales team is very knowledgeable and low pressure
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Elizabeth. We're happy to hear everything went well, and we hope you're enjoying your new VW. Congrats!

RIKKI R.
Aberdeen, WA
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
07/13/2019 Category: Sales
Luda is great!
Luda was able to help me and my husband find just the right VW TDI we had been looking for for several weeks. After no luck at the previous dealer we were at that day we called VW of Auburn and Luda answered and was able to assist us right away. It was the most smoothest car buying process I have ever experienced, quick and no hassle. We walked out of there confident in our new purchase. My husband and I love out new TDI! Thank you Luda for all your help.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Rikki. We appreciate your great feedback, and we're thrilled to heat you and your husband are loving your new VW. Congratulations!

NS
NICHOLAS S.
Gig Harbor, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/11/2019 Category: Sales
This One Goes to Eleven!
My wife and I have always bought used junker cars because we never thought we could afford anything other than that. Yesterday we walked into Auburn VW with the plan to lease something for our family. We talked to Dan and Kevin and Keven set out with us to find the perfect family car for us. I say perfect for US because throughout the 5 hours we were there, Keven never once tried to sell us the car HE thought we needed. It was always the car WE needed. Keven worked incredibly hard with us to make sure we got everything we need and felt good driving away in our new lease. I would highly recommend this place and especially Dan and Kevin. Those two made a heck of a team and made sure we left happy.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for allowing Auburn VW to earn your business, Nicholas. We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to our team. Congrats on your new VW!

Volkswagen BEETCV
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Overpriced & Overrated....
I had to order a new Beetle key, the price was fine and expected. It took longer than they said and when the key finally came in, they told me I ordered the wrong thing. Well I went to the parts desk and had my VIN number so how did I order the wrong key? They pulled their heads out of their asses and figured it out eventually. The next problem was the desk person (Andrew) who didn't know how to take the cover off my battery, ummm don't you know how to do a simple thing like remove the battery cover? I had to do it for him!! The next thing was a laundry list of items that "needed" to be fixed to make it street safe, HUH! About the price of a new car, BULLSHIT! $71 to replace a burned out tail light!!! Holy shit! I was able to replace that part for less than $5 and in 5 minutes. My final fit of frustration was to get a waiver signed by the tech who worked on the car which never seemed to be around and I had to visit them twice, after being told his hours and was there during his hours, finally got it signed so I could get my tabs. I originally went to Auburn VW for my key but since it was in the shop, asked them to do an oil change which is when they came back with the laundry list. I would normally take it to my regular mechanic but thought, "hey it's the dealer, they'll do good work", well I'm unimpressed and shocked over the trials and tribulations I went through just for a key and oil change. Won't be back!! Sorry not sorry

Buckley, WA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
The Service Department is great, the people are friendly and tell it like it is. Thank you.

MELINDA S.
University Place, WA
07/08/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent salesman Jack Dorn
Jack made the car buying experience easy and not a stressful situation. He explained everything and answered questions about the 2016 Volkswagen Jetta that I was looking at buying and the total price offered to fiancing the car. In the end, I was able to buy the car!! Happy Day!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Melinda. We're happy to hear everything went well, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Jack. Congratulations!

Puyallup, WA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Really good customer service
The technician that worked on my car did an amazing job as well as the service writers. Really appreciate the great customer service. All the staff there was very friendly. Thank you.

Volkswagen Passat
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Appreciated the people and communication
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you!

EM
EVGHENI M.
Tacoma, WA
Volkswagen Touareg
07/07/2019 Category: Sales
A+
A+
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for allowing Auburn VW to earn your business, Evgheni. We hope you love your new VW!

Vancouver, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/07/2019 Category: Sales
It matters who you buy from
Austin was straight forward, genuine, patient and extremely helpful.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for allowing Auburn VW to earn your business. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Austin. Congrats on your new VW!

AH
ANDRIETTE H.
Maple Valley, WA
Volkswagen Eos
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Happy with customer service and the work
I have been very happy with the information that I receive from Auburn VW. They always respond in a positive manner and give full information about the service to expect as well as providing great care to my car.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Andriette. We appreciate your business, and this is wonderful to hear. We'll see you next time!

DJ
DANIELLE J.
Seattle, WA
Volkswagen BEETCV
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service and trustworthy
They did exactly what they said they were going to do. They had great communication with me at all times and I got my car back in a very timely manner. Very honest and trustworthy. This was my 1st time here and I was very impressed.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Danielle! We're glad to hear everything went well, and we look forward to seeing you again.

SN
SANKAR N.
Federal Way, WA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous service
WIth a tire and wheel warranty i purchased from VW, i was able to cover all my costs to fix the after market wheel i had. Kristina and team did excellent service. I would recommend using Auburn VW again.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Sankar. We appreciate your business!