Auburn Volkswagen

JEROME C. on 02/20/2018
"5-Star Service"
Outstanding service and a dealership that really cares about its customers.
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 08:27 PM
DANIEL E. on 02/20/2018
"Excellent "
The service that I received was exactly what I wanted.
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 02:40 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/20/2018

We appreciate your business, Daniel. Thank you for the great review!

AZALIA N. on 02/20/2018
"Personalized service support"
The genrleman that helped me, customer my service to vest suit my needs as well as maintaining mindfulness of cost and budget. He even went on to help me plan my next service, so as to ensure that I meet the right needs for my vehicle.
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 11:49 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rrview, Azalia. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!

DARCY E. on 02/19/2018
"Superb Service as Always"
This is my 3rd vehicle purchased at Auburn VW. Austin, Spencer, Lauren and the rest of the crew were top notch. Never once did Austin make me feel pressured into making a rash decision. At first, my plan was to trade in my Jetta for just a basic model Golf. I ended going home with my dream car. Brand new GTI SE model, fully loaded and absolutely beautiful! They made my experience fun and exciting throughout the entire process. I live in downtown Seattle and making the drive all the way down to Auburn for the rockstar treatment is worth every mile. I’m a VW owner for life and my choice will always be Auburn VW!!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf GTI
Sales Date: 02/11/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 07:13 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business again, Darcy. We're happy to hear everything went so well, and we appreciate your wonderful review. Congrats on your new VW Golf!

EVELYN H. on 02/19/2018
"Great service as always"
Great service as always.
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 05:48 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Evelyn. We'll see you next time!

SALLYE K. on 02/19/2018
"Excellent service"
The service is always prompt and excellent, The staff is always courteous and friendly.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 10:30 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Sallye. We appreciate you!

RICHARD L. on 02/19/2018
"My sons first car!"
Thanks to all at Auburn VW!. My son Justin, and I, couldn't be happier with the purchase of his first car. The levels of excellence and professionalism that EJ showed, are to be commended. This is by far, the best experience I've had buying a used car at a dealership!
Keep up the good work, team!

Richard Lindstrom
Lake Tapps, Wa.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Sales Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 07:59 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Richard. We truly value your business, and we're glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations to you and your son!

ROCKY M. on 02/17/2018
"Travel to go here."
Travel past a different dealer (former service place) to come here. Always been great. In and out fairly quickly, no matter time of day. I make an appointment online, which speeds the process. Never really had any complaints, other than some higher costs of services (which is expected from a dealership).
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 08:47 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for coming out of your way to do business with us, Rocky. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we're glad to have you in the Auburn VW family.

IRENE J. on 02/16/2018
"employees"
Rodney for one
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 02:57 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/16/2018

We appreciate your business, Irene. Thank you for the 5 star review!

HARLAN B. on 02/15/2018
"Auburn Volkswagen"
Great service and felt important. Thank you.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 02:00 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/15/2018

We appreciate your business, Harlan. Thank you for your great review!

LINDA O. on 02/15/2018
"The salesman and everyone else were very courtious and nice."
Great experience! Sending my daughter to see Dale.
Sales Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 01:47 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Linda. We appreciate your kind review, and we're glad to hear we'll be seeing your daughter soon. Enjoy your new VW Jetta!

BRUCE O. on 02/14/2018
"Caring employees"
I have had dealing with several VW dealerships in other states. I have also owned other brands and always have service done at the dealership. The staff at Auburn go over and above with friendly and helpful service
Vehicle: Volkswagen Eos
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 06:43 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you for your great review, Bruce. We're happy to hear our team is treating you like the valued customer you are. We'll see you soon!

SCOTT S. on 02/14/2018
"Scott S."
Friendly, knowledgable staff and clean, comfortable facilities.
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 05:02 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/14/2018

We're glad to hear our team treated you well during your visit, Scott. Thank you for rating us 5 stars!

JEFF W. on 02/13/2018
"The people and skilled"
Got everything fixed thank you
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 08:24 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Jeff. We appreciate your business!

DANIEL C. on 02/12/2018
"Great Service Dept"
Had some issues with my Passat and David Smith in service was AWESOME! Talked me through each issue. Will definitely be going back.
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 03:02 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Daniel. We're happy to hear our service team was awesome, and we appreciate you letting us know. Take care!

BENJAMIN Z. on 02/12/2018
"Excellent work from the service department"
I had a very complicated insurance claim on my new VW. Kristina and the crew at Auburn VW did a fantastic job assisting with the repairs and the insurance company. I highly recommend them for service work!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 11:11 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/12/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Benjamin. We're glad to hear everything worked out (and that our team was so helpful). We look forward to seeing you again!

ERIC A. on 02/10/2018
"All good"
Professional, efficient, effective.
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 07:30 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Eric. We appreciate your business!

SAMANTHA C. on 02/09/2018
"Great customer service "
Service is great and fast!
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 01:19 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/09/2018

We appreciate your business, Samantha. Thank you for the great review!

JIM B. on 02/08/2018
"Refreshing customer service"
Refreshing customer service
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Wagon
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 08:46 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Jim. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear our team treated you well. We'll see you next time!

RAMON H. on 02/08/2018
"amazing crew"
great service amazing people they make the diference😊
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 07:18 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/09/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Ramon. We appreciate your business!