Auburn Volkswagen

Vehicle: Volkswagen Atlas
Sales Date: 10/15/2017
Review Created: 10/22/2017 10:12 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you for allowing Auburn VW to earn your business, Pavel. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new VW Atlas. Congrats!

DAVID M. on 10/22/2017
"Recent service"
The service was performed quickly, and the vehicle was available for pick-up as promised.
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/22/2017 06:18 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review, David. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you next time!

SETH K. on 10/20/2017
"Easy to Schedule, Efficient Service"
Scheduling an appointment with the online tool was fantastic. Admittedly, I was skeptical of the results. However, I was please to walk in at 0725 with my name on the screen and the attendant ready to accept my keys and quickly complete the service. Thanks for the great work and prompt service.
Review Created: 10/20/2017 09:26 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Seth. We appreciate your business!

BENNETT H. on 10/20/2017
"Good service!"
It was very good service. Jacob was super nice and attentive. I was really impressed by his attitude!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Review Created: 10/20/2017 08:08 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Bennett. We'll make sure to pass them on to Jacob. We look forward to seeing you again!

WANDA M. on 10/20/2017
"having to pay for oil changes and rotation of the tires plus the oil seperater broken after one year and not that many miles on the car."
I am having trouble with putting my new phone on the system.Bluetooth.
Review Created: 10/20/2017 11:19 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Wanda. If you're still having troubles with your phone, please give us a call or stop by - we'd be happy to help. Thanks!

KATHARINE R. on 10/20/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Always go out out of their way to make the customer first. Just excellent.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 08:05 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for the great review, Katharine. We appreciate you!

KYLE W. on 10/19/2017
"Always a pleasure"
Some dealerships can be boring and it can be a drag to be there. But at Auburn Volkswagen anytime I've ever been in. It's always good conversation And expertise advice. Thanks Auburn vw.
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 06:31 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Kyle. We appreciate your business!

LYDIA B. on 10/19/2017
"Wonderful Service!"
Great Team!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Sales Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 10:14 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Lydia. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you're enjoying your new VW Tiguan. Stop by and see us anytime!

KATIE C. on 10/18/2017
"Wonderful Service"
everything was super quick and smooth.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 11:33 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Katie. We'll see you next time!

XUAN D. on 10/18/2017
"It was good"
It was a great experience and nice talk with saler last Monday, but my Beetle Dune as a new car has a little problem with outside body plastic, that's not good. But anyway the car have no big problem so far. And thank you guys's service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
Sales Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 03:45 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Xuan. We appreciate your kind words, and we're glad to hear your buying experience was a good one. Please feel free to give us a call or stop by as we'd be more than happy to take a look at your Beetle's issue. Thanks!

MINDY H. on 10/14/2017
"Top notch in customer and car care!"
Honest, reliable, professional, team & detail oriented, courteous, kind& customer care is top notch!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 09:34 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Mindy. We appreciat you!

RICHARD W. on 10/13/2017
"70,000 mile service and TDI upgrade"
All of my automotive issues were addressed by very friendly employees. I haven't noticed any change in power or mileage after the work was done.
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 08:26 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/14/2017

We appeciate your business, Richard. Thank you for the great review!

LAURA F. on 10/12/2017
"great service"
friendly
Review Created: 10/12/2017 08:47 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/14/2017

Thank you for the great review, Laura. We appreciate you!

ANDREY A. on 10/11/2017
"Great Customer service!"
Took my car in for a recall and the experience was great as usual. They had coffee and cookies to snack on, plenty of room in waiting area and while walking around looking at cars I wasn't pressured into buying anything by a sales person instead he just answered my questions showed me around and spoke to me as a friend I forgot he was a sales guy. My car was fixed up in timely manner and they gave it a much needed wash which is icing on the cake. This will be my go to place for all Volkswagen needs highly recommended.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Wagon
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 11:06 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, Andrey. We're very glad to hear you had such a great experience with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

KENNETH L. on 10/11/2017
"Good work"
The time to do the Express Oil change was over an hour. Express implies a rapid service. The work was done well and the shop treats you well and with respect.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
Review Created: 10/11/2017 11:20 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Kenneth. We're glad to hear that our team treated you well, and we're sorry to hear your service was delayed. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!

KAISA S. on 10/11/2017
"Kaisa"
These people were great; especially Kristina (I think that's her name at Service). She was very accomodating
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
Review Created: 10/11/2017 08:49 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you for the great review, Kaisa. We appreciate your business!

ROVANI F. on 10/08/2017
"Exceptional service !"
Awesome service ! The staff at Auburn VW went above and beyond to let us know that we are their valued customers. They made my mom and I feel very welcome and comfortable and they were super flexible with my car payments. I’m happy to be a VW customer for many years to come !
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Sales Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 02:31 PM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Rovani. We're thrilled to hear that you and your mom were treated like the valued customers you are. Congratulations on your new VW Jetta, and welcome to the family!

KRISTEN P. on 10/08/2017
"Didn't seem to care."
When I brought in my car in to do the TDI fix you guys where great and fast. In that same appointment I ordered a new key, was told I would get a call when it came in. Never got a call so after 2 weeks I called and left a message never got a call back. Then I called again and asked to talk to the service department they transferred me to parts, parts then transferred me back to service so I could make an appointment. Never did I hear a sorry, after I had to do all the following up with you. The gentleman in the service department was very short with me. I am not the person who yells at people and just feel like the people who go in there and throw a fit get whatever they want and someone who is polite doesn’t even get an I’m sorry.
I know everyone has bad days but this particular situation sucked.
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 06:22 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for your kind words, James. We appreciate your business, and we hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!

TERRY H. on 10/06/2017
"Works towards what the customer wants"
Had a real nice experience. Did not buy a car but will be going back when my situation improves.
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 06:28 AM
Matthew W., General Manager at Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/06/2017

Thank you for your positive feedback, Terry. We're happy to hear your visit went well, and we look forward to working with you again.