MOLLY G.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/15/2019 Category: Sales
Thanks for your Support!
Austin did a great job walking me through the process of trading in my beetle for a new GTI. He kept me informed every step of the way, and handed me off to the right people at the right time. Overall, a great experience!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for allowig us to earn your business, Molly. We're happy to hear everything went so well, and we hope you love your new VW. Congratulations!

BP
BRANDON P.
Tacoma, WA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Helpful Service
Thank you so much for taking care of my 2012 Jetta. I’ve had nothing but helpful, friendly, thorough, prompt service from you guys. I recently purchased a 2014 Passat and I will definitely be bringing that car in to you guys for service as well. I’d like to give an extra thanks to Rodney Young for giving us such great service and an extra little discount. Thank you Rodney. Thanks to everyone at Auburn VW and I look forward to seeing you guys at my next service
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review, Brandon. We truly value your business, and this is wonderful to hear. We'll see you soon!

MARQUITA H.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The customer service I receive from Auburn Volkswagen is amazing. Kristina the service tech helped me the very first time I came in and she has made a huge difference on how I feel about Volkswagen Dealerships. I won't go to anyone else I will wait as long as it takes to be helped by Kristina. They need more people like her. She makes you feel like you matter and that you are important. That goes a long way with me.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Marquita. We appreciate your business!

DA
DENIS A.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/11/2019 Category: Sales
Good dealership
Good dealership
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Denis. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience, and we hope you love your new WV Jetta. Congrats!

KYAA S.
Auburn, WA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/08/2019 Category: Sales
Amazing staff !
Great staff ! They really were patient with me and help get the car I wanted!!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Kyaa. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we hope you lov your new VW GOlf. Congrats! '

CD
CHRISTINA D.
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
04/08/2019 Category: Sales
Super-positive experience
Austin Martin was great! When the two cars I'd initially inquired about sold, he helped us find the right car within five minutes of walking onto the lot. The whole process went smoothly and he was a pleasure to work with. Friendly, authentic, open communicator who set just the right tone for working out a deal.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for allowing Auburn VW to earn your business, Christina. We appreciate your great reiew, and we hope you're enjoying your new VW. Congrats!

PC
PETER C.
Vancouver, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/07/2019 Category: Sales
Atmosphere
Great place to buy a vehicle!
Brian Campbell is a stellar sales guy. He knows his product and his low key approach made the customer experience fantastic. We would not hesitate to buy another vehicle there.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Peter. We appreciate your great review, and we'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Brian. Congratulations on your new VW!

Volkswagen Golf
04/07/2019 Category: Service
(?) Christine was friendly, solicitous and worked on my behalf to get me in and out in a reasonable time frame.
Good

As to recomendation, still gathering info. My Prior experience was marked by repeated missed communications.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Were happy to hear everything went well, and we'll pass your kind words on to Christine. See you next time!

DN
DON N.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Great job
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Don. We appreciate your business!

SR
SAMUEL R.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever
Quick, friendly and professional service. Will always come back here!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Samuel. We appreciate your business!

FF
FRANCES F.
Tacoma, WA
04/02/2019 Category: Service
My car was in and out in no time. Warranty work was completed and my car was washed and cleaned!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/03/2019

We appreciate your business, Frances. Thank you for the great review!

MEGHAN H.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Good, but could be better.
They are very helpful and get back to text messages in a timely manner. Really enjoy working with Kristina she is very knowledgeable and helps the job get done. Only issue I have is that twice they forgot to do things or weren't done well and had to bring the car back again to get the issues resolved. They were accommodating but it was frustrating having to bring the vehicle back again to get something fixed that should have been done the first time.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Meghan. We want every visit with us to be a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you letting us know how we can improve along with what we do well. We hope your next appointment is a 5 star experience!

RACHEL S.
Volkswagen Touareg 2
03/29/2019 Category: Sales
Austin made it so easy!!!
I bought a Touareg and couldn't love it more! Austin was so kind and made the entire experience so easy :) He's not your typical "salesman" type.....he didn't try to talk me into anything, just helped me find exactly what I wanted.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/01/2019

Hi Rachel. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Austin. Congratulations!

AD
ANGELA D.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Terrible customer service and apparently not great mechanics
Didn’t fix my car right the first time and now having additional expenses. The customer service has been terrible. I wasn’t called for 4 days after I dropped it off the 2nd time. I am highly disappointed and will not recommend or use again in the future.

Auburn, WA
Volkswagen Golf
Not fantastic
I recently had to have my oil pan change done and it was completed promptly. Within a week, it was still leaking oil. I was told within 10 minutes of it being brought back there it was leaking from another point and it’s going to cost another 1000 to fix. I felt lied and decepted when the full service could have been done with the allotted labor.

LN
LISA N.
Volkswagen Passat
great customer service
Amazing customer service! In and out.free WiFi and clean waiting area.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Lisa. We appreciate your business!

Volkswagen BUG
03/28/2019 Category: Service
service went as planned, check-in person was very nice
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for your great feedback. We're glad to hear everything went well. If there's ever anything we can do even better, please feel free to let us know. Thanks!

THOMAS M.
Volkswagen Atlas
03/27/2019 Category: Sales
Fantastic Customer Service
Everyone who works at Auburn Volkswagen has the best customer service. We were treated very well, and the buying process was extremely easy.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Thomas! We feel very blessed to have our wonderful team, and we're so glad to hear you were treated well. Congratulations on your new VW!

DF
DENISE F.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Exemplary Service
The team at Auburn VW are outstanding!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Denise. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you next time!

LH
LINDA H.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance.
Very professional. Work completed earlier than expected.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Linda. We appreciate your business!