JOSEPH F.
Volkswagen Golf
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Dropped the car off for an oil change change and vehicle emissions control service (I didn't know about the recall service til I took it in). Service took about an hour. Appreciate the call back when it was complete. Since there's only two ppl at the desk it can get busy checking in/out but both employees were very professional and polite in keeping things moving along.

LT
LEONARD T.
Yarrow Point, WA
10/19/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
Very professional team and easy to work with . I am very happy with my purchase.

DONALD H.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
10/18/2018 Category: Sales
An easy and pleasant buying experience
The Auburn Volkswagen staff made researching and purchasing my new GTI great. From low-pressure and personable sales staff, to the competent and knowledgeable delivery and finance crew, and a remarkably friendly and accommodating management and service department. I've had dealings now with all aspects of this dealership, and it is by far one of the best.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Donald. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive buying experience, and we appreciate your great review. Congrats on your new VW!

RE
REBECCA E.
Enumclaw, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for your great service! :)
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/18/2018

We appreciate your business, Rebecca. Thank you for the 5 star review!

DIANA C.
Love Them!!
I get my car in when I want and the work is always done right the first time. 💞
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Diana. We appreciate your business!

ES
ERNESTO S.
Good experience
Recently went in for an 80,000.00 tune-up.
very good work and great staff
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your kind review, Ernesto. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever any way we can improve. Thanks!

RJ
RANDY J.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/15/2018 Category: Service
the people were nice and fast and the service was great
The people were friendly for being 7:00 in the morning, they had my rental ready for me and I was out of there in 15 to 20 minutes, I had a full service done, and got a call the next afternoon my car was ready, so I was able to pick it up quicker than I thought, so thanks to the front desk and service personal, it was a very good experience
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Randy. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you next time!

MARQUITA H.
Volkswagen Beetle
10/14/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was better than great
There was no waiting I was in and out quickly when I dropped of my as well as picking it up the next day.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/15/2018

We appreciate your business, Marquita. Thank you for the 5 star review!

MICHAEL S.
Bonney Lake, WA
10/13/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience.
Didn't plan on spending money for another vehicle, but the guys there made it painless. Thank you Jack, Dwight and Jonathan!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Michael. We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, and we're glad to hear everything worked out. Congratulations on your new VW!

JZ
JAY Z.
10/13/2018 Category: Sales
Buying used car
Very good experience. Negotiating car price is never Easy but Kevin was very professional and friendly at all times! Everyone in dealership was very nice and friendly!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jay. We appreciate your great feedback, and we're glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations on your new VW Jetta!

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Nice friendly people
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

ADAM S.
Seabeck, WA
Volkswagen Touareg
10/08/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly, supportive, easy going
Went in for routine maintenance and Kevin Bender came out just being friendly. Told him I wasn’t looking for a car just waiting. In the end even though he did not have knowledge of the Touareg TDI’s that I love and enjoy to own and drive, I ended up purchasing a newer one and the buying experience was amazing.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Adam. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we're glad to hear you had a positive experience. We hope you love your new VW!

CT
CASEY T.
Enumclaw, WA
10/07/2018 Category: Service
The way I was treated.
I would highly recommend Auburn VW. Buying was easy and painless. The shop treated me with courteous prompt service. I don’t think I could have asked for a better experience.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Casey. We're glad to hear our team has been helpful, and we really appreciate you recommending us to others as well. We hope you're enjoying your VW Passat!

MELLISSA C.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Got my oil change it was amazing like always the only issue I have is I had my iPhone watch taken out of my consul of my car kind of sucks that I have to pay another 300 for another watch brought it to their attention hey said there is men did not take it it sucks cause I am 100% positive it was there

PS
PHILLIP S.
Volkswagen BEET
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Appointment
I arrived for my appointment and was informed by an uncaring clerk that there were 4 cars ahead of mine and when my turn came it would take 1&1/2 to 2 hours for the oil change service. My appointment was for 11:00 and I had a 1:00 meeting so I told the clerk that I would have to cancel and she didn't care a bit, no offer to reschedule, no apology, no reasons for the delay. So please tell me why I go thru the bother of making an appointment and why it takes 2 hours for an oil change at your shop. I took my car to Jiffey Lube and it took them 15 minutes.

CAITLYN C.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/02/2018 Category: Service
so great!
came here for an oil change and what i thought was an tire patch. turns out the screw wasn’t completely in there and everything was fixed perfect! will come here again.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Caitlyn. We appreciate your business!

AK
ANDRY K.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Thanks very much
You are best
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Andry. We appreciate your business!

CAROLYN S.
09/27/2018 Category: Sales
Thank God I walked into Volkswagen!
From the moment I stepped foot on the property in Auburn, I was taken care of with full attention, integrity and excellent service! I love my Jetta TDI!
The leadership and training of the Volkswagen team is at high standard and quality to take very good care of the customers needs! They are a true blessing!!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Carolyn. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we're thrilled to hear you love your new Jetta. Congrats!

KAREN M.
Volkswagen BEET
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Karen McMillan
I am always greeted and if all busy one always says someone will be right with me.
Rod always goes above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied in a timely manner
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Karen. We appreciate your business!

09/25/2018 Category: Service
2014 Jetta
Work was done as expected; but had to find my original quote as they did not retain it in their system. Caused a major backlog for incoming appointments while I searched through emails to find it. Was a little spendy after taxes and a couple add-ons, but prefer genuine VW parts/service for my car. Received loaner car while car was in the repair service shop for a Saturday. Due to their hours, was able to keep until Monday. Car rides very smooth and quiet. Feeling ready for the next rainy season with my new wiper blades.

Only downside? Be sure to remove your change from your car. The service guy helped himself to a couple of quarters as they were missing when I got my car back. (I know, they aren't responsible for lost items.)
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We want every visit to be a 5 star experience, so we really appreciate your review. We look forward to seeing you again!