4.6

CATHY D.
Bellingham, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Everybody is friendly and happy!
I had an oil change performed on my new Jetta. The work,was done correctly and speedy. I am overall very pleased!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/16/2020

We're happy to hear you had a positive experience at our store, Cathy. Thank you for your great review!

Goodyear, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
01/08/2020 Category: Sales
No comment
No comment
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for the 5 star rating. We hope you're loving your new VW Jetta!

JN
JORDAN N.
Volkswagen Atlas
01/07/2020 Category: Sales
great customer service without any pressure from the sales team.
everyone was very patient and willing to explain the finer points of car buying terminology as this was my first purchase of a new vehicle.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jordan. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new VW Atlas. Congratulations!

MELANIE S.
Auburn, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Never an accurate pick up time
When I get my car serviced at this location it is never done when they say it is going to be done. When I call to ask if its ready I always get some excuse about finishing up this or that. I don't mind waiting for my vehicle to be serviced but it would be nice to have an accurate time frame for when to pick it up and not get bogus excuses when I call.

WC
WALLY C.
Volkswagen Touareg
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle Servicing
Your process, from greeting to completion was as promised. Can't ask for more than that.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/07/2020

We appreciate your business, Wally. Thank you for the 5 star rating!

JAY F.
Federal Way, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/06/2020 Category: Service
great customer service
i was able to get my car done on the day i wanted it and it was done in a timely manner. The service rep that helped me had great customer service and kept me informed throughout the whole time.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for your great review, Jay! We're happy to hear you had a pleasant visit, and we look forward to seeing you again.

01/06/2020 Category: Service
Repair
Always good customer service and solving problems fast .
Recommend to everyone to use them for any problems.They keep me and my cars happy.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

HS
HAROLD S.
Camas, WA
Volkswagen ALLT
01/06/2020 Category: Sales
Painless, seamless buying process on line and in the lot!
Thank you for making this trade in a painless. seamless buying process both on line and in the lot!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Harold. We're happy to hear everything went so well, and we really appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations on your new VW!

Renton, WA
Volkswagen Golf
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed
I have used this dealership for the past two year. I will not be coming back. I’m very disappointed with there attrition to details and lack of customer services. I took my car in for a 20k check up with took hours and was not cheep. Witch would have being fine if I would not have had to return a week later because they did not properly put the panel under my car back on correctly. Leading to a lot of road sound and the panel rattling around. I took the car back today. Took over an hour to fix and no one ever said I’m sorry not one time. My worry is what other small things did they miss. After this experience I’m taking my service to a different dealership.

BC
BARBARA C.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly!
Service got my car right in with smiles on all faces.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Barbara. We appreciate your business!

Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
12/31/2019 Category: Sales
Very helpful and friendly
The entire staff at Auburn Voldswagen went out of their way to find the best options for us. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're glad to hear you had a pleasant buying experience, and we hope you love your new VW. Congrats!

JN
JAMES N.
Volkswagen Beetle
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Same poor service
I have dealt with an engine light issue and the response was subpar. First time they made an appointment a week out so the light went out before the appointment, so they said there was nothing they can do. Light came back on for 3 weeks so I just took it in and they said I need an appointment, I refused to agree to that asking them to read the card to see the issue then I would be willing to make an appointment which they reluctantly agree to do,. I came back on the given date and they did not have me scheduled. Got it worked on and they told me it was a dirty throttle body. Asked what was a throttle body and he didn't know and made know effort to find out. I will get only the work required by a dealership done at AVW, only because it is the closest dealership to my house.

DK
DOUGLAS K.
Eatonville, WA
12/29/2019 Category: Sales
Having Dwight as a Sales Consultant
Was a cut and dry experience
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, Douglas. We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience, and we hope you love your new VW. Congrats!

JOHN H.
Tacoma, WA
12/28/2019 Category: Sales
Wonderful experience
Extremely helpful in finding the right deal for me and my girlfriend
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, John. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations on your new VW!

MICHAEL S.
Volkswagen Golf R
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service, fast, efficient and friendly!
Great service, fast, efficient and friendly! Kristine did a fantastic job by having the necessary component (software) for my Golf R prior to my arrival, so my wait was minimal. Thank you Kristine! Also, Tony is always courteous and helpful when calling to schedule, as well as answer any quesitons that I have. Thank you Auburn VW for the great experience!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Michael! We're glad to hear you had such a great experience, and we look forward to seeing you again.