Longbranch, WA
06/18/2018 Category: Sales
Above and beyond sales service
This was our best experience purchasing a car! The salesman was attentive and very knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to help make this purchase smooth for us. I would recommend this dealership above any other.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for allowing Auburn VW to earn your business. We're thrilled to hear that everything went so well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations!

Covington, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/18/2018 Category: Sales
Sales rating
The staff found the VW Tiguan we needed. It was not on the lot but they had the next day. Now 10 days later car is in shop with check engine light on and noise. We’ve driven less than 500 miles since delivery.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're glad to hear you found the VW Tiguan you needed, and we are glad to hear our team is taking care of its issue.

STEPHEN M.
Volkswagen Touareg
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Super Great!
Nothing to complain about.

They took great care to get me home and back. Everything was done in the time they stated.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the great reiew, Stephen. We appreciate your business!

VD
VANESSA D.
Seattle, WA
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Kindness of staff
I've been going to Auburn for about 10 years now and their staff has always been so great. Always helpful, kind, and willing to help with anything. I also love how they are a great part of the VW community. I've gone there for release parties and preshow get togethers and it was so much fun.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Vanessa. We're glad to have you in our family. See you soon!

Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/17/2018 Category: Service
They knew that I was waiting and they got started on my car. They told me about the problems and what I should do in the future. Good service
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your great feedback. We're glad to hear your visit went well. If there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

DONALD M.
Bonney Lake, WA
06/16/2018 Category: Sales
Nice
I have been to this business a couple of times and am glad I had this overtuneity to find a car that fits my needs
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Donald. We're glad to hear everything worked out, and we hope you love your new Toyota Camry. Congrats!

MV
MARTIN V.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Started as an oil change, received received notice of part 2 of diesel recall. i have been adding coolant for a couple months. They took care of it all. Thanks
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your great review, Martin. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we look forward to working with you again.

RA
ROBERT A.
Pacific, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Did what I asked, pointed out things that needed attention. Perfect.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Robert. We're glad to hear your visit went well. If there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

HI
HERMINIGILDO I.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
awesome sauce!
great service, timely manner
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for the great review, Herminigildo. We appreciate your business!

TW
TIMOTHY W.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service department and staff!
The service staff are both knowledgeable and professional. They were able to accommodate my last minute service and had me in and out of there in no time at all. Highly recommend.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/12/2018

We appreciate your business, Timothy. Thank you for your great review!

PL
PHILLIP L.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/10/2018 Category: Sales
Alwaysgreat service-my second VeeDub purchased from Auburn VW since I moved to Washington in 2015.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Phillip. We appreciate your great review, and we hope you love your new VW beetle. Congrats!

KH
KIRK H.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and timely.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Kirk. We appreciate your business!

JEFFREY M.
Seattle, WA
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Good Prompt service
Not much to say except excellent service.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for your great review, Jeffrey. We appreciate your business!

CAMERON H.
Volkswagen Golf
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Lit af
Bro I cannot believe this place. It’s f***ing amazing. Best service experience I’ve ever had. Kudos to all the service staff and the hard work they do. Advisors should really get paid more with all the bulls**t they have to deal with. Same with the technicians. Thank you for the amazing, quality service.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Cameron! We appreciate your wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

LA VETTE B.
Covington, WA
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
06/08/2018 Category: Service
great service
happy people! friendly!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your business!

ME
MOHAMED E.
Kirkland, WA
Volkswagen Atlas
06/08/2018 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Promises kept straight forward process no games great ppl had a blast talking to them Brian and luda really nice experience overall and i love my new ATLAS
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Mohamed. We're happy to hear you had such a positive buying experience, and we're glad you're loving your new VW Atlas. Congratulations!

JAY H.
Gig Harbor, WA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer comes first
Great service and all employees are helpful if need help with any problem
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Jay. We appreciate your business!

MAKEHLA L.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
outstanding service!
My family could not be any happier with the service we received.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Makehla. We appreciate your business!

JOHN H.
Fox Island, WA
06/06/2018 Category: Sales
Best Purchase Experience in Memory
When I decided to replace a much loved 2013 GTI with a 2018 model, I investigated five dealers in the Puget Sound area. Auburn Volkswagen not only offered the best price, the purchase experience was simple, straightforward, and completely lacking in the usual arduous tug of war to avoid unwanted extras, useless mandatory options, and the typical experience of being told by the "finance guy" that the vehicle I was about to purchase was likely to fall apart and had to be protected by an extended warranty. All in all it was the best purchase experience I've had in years.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/07/2018

Hi John. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We appreciate having the opportunity to hear your business, and we're thrilled to hear everything went well. Congratulations on your new VW Golf!

Federal Way, WA
Volkswagen Atlas
06/06/2018 Category: Sales
Quick service
Brought 2018 atlas in because it was making a grinding noise when you shut the engine off. Come to find out they all do. Service manager has one of his own and the noise is normal.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business!