Montesano, WA
Chevrolet SS
02/15/2019 Category: Sales
We had a good experience. EJ was courteous and respectful. No high pressure sales pressure! All in All a pleasurable experience.
The only issue we had was that we purchased this car in Auburn. We would have preferred to purchase a car from a local dealer. However, this was s specialty car and in my search for that model it was the only one in Washington State that meet our requirements. And EJ made the experience easy and pleasurable.

MK
MARK K.
Bremerton, WA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
Process was easy, and they fixed my TDI golf in a timely manner.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Mark. We appreciate your business!

Volkswagen Beetle
02/08/2019 Category: Sales
Positive Car Purchase Experience
The salesmen at the Auburn Volkswagen were not the typical high pressure car salespeople. They were knowledgeable and truthful about the car I was purchasing. All of the employees at the dealership I encountered were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend purchasing a used or new car from Auburn Volkswagen to my friends and family!
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for allowing Auburn VW to earn your business. We're very happy to hear you had a pleasnt experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new VW Beetle!

NK
NANCY K.
Volkswagen GTI
Great Service!
Always treated well and fairly.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Nancy. We appreciate you!

SL
SHAOTING L.
Kent, WA
Volkswagen CC
good service
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Shaoting. We appreciate your business!

LT
LINDA T.
Volkswagen Passat
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The people who work @ the Dealership....They r all warm and friendly and willing to do a superb and professional job..and go over everything that is done to make sure U understan the service...Also very willing to answer questions
Guess I said it all in the above box(title) But basically All the people who work here r warm and friendly and knowledgeable and r willing to do whatever they can to help with the service experience...some or most even go the extra mile for me...And take the time to answer all my questions about my car...And they r very thorough with making sure my car is in good working order...I always feel like I am in Good Hands with them...
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Linda. We feel blessed to have the team that we do, and we're happy to hear they've been treating you like the valued customer you are. Take care!

Kent, WA
Volkswagen Passat
02/02/2019 Category: Sales
Professional
I went it and came out with a car to drive off in
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, We appreciate your great review, and we hope you love your new VW. Congratulations!

DARLENE C.
Service on brakes
Very friendly, never a long wait, love that they wash my car.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/31/2019

We appreciate your business, Darlene. Thank you for your wonderful review!

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Feeling being taken care of
Nice waiting area
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you!

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Super Service Department
Wow I can’t say enough about the service department at Auburn VW. They are always quick and super courteous. Highly recommended.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/31/2019

We appreciate your business, Timothy. Thank you for your wonderful review!

MICHAEL B.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
An improvement over my first service experience
My first service experience at Auburn VW was on the mediocre side; it included a perfunctory explanation why my I had to pay out-of-pocket for my first oil change, when in my opinion a dealer should really cover that cost when the parent company (VW) goes cheap and no longer offers that perk. This service experience was friendlier and included a tire rotation and free car wash--my first service had no mention of a free wash. Overall Auburn VW is friendly and well-run, and I would recommend them.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Michael. We're happy to hear your last experience was an improvement, and we appreciate you letting us know. We'll see you next time!

Renton, WA
good
good
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for your visit. We're glad to hear everything went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do even better. Thanks!

PS
PHILLIP S.
Federal Way, WA
Volkswagen BEET
Repairs
Faster service than expected.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/23/2019

We appreciate your business, Phillip. Thank you for the 5 star review!

AT
ANNE T.
Great Experience
The service crew at Auburn Volkswagen a great! They are personable and take care of my car great!
I have been using Auburn Service for over 12 years and I keep coming back. Once I went to an independent mechanic and he said that my car was in excellent condition, whatever I was doing to keep doing it. I have never been anywhere else but Auburn Volkswagen for all my service needs.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Anne. We feel blessed to have you in the Auburn VW family, and this is wonderful to hear. We'll see you soon!

SR
STEVEN R.
Audi allroad
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Best detail service ever
I took my Audi in for a much needed detail. When my car was finished it looked and smelled like a brand new car. Thank you for your outstanding detail department.

Kaylen Reynolds
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Kaylen. We're happy to hear our team took good care of your Audi, and we appreciate the 5 star rating. We look forward to seeing you again!

Volkswagen Touareg
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant, honest negotiation;
Unique purchase opportunity met with reasonable and practical negotiation. Team was a pleasure to work with.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're happy to hear everything went well with our team, and we appreciate you letting us know. We hope you're enjoying your new VW

HB
HAROLD B.
Federal Way, WA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
The standard of perfection is amazing
The service coordinators are friendly and awesome. They care for my car, complete the service on time and communicate in a way where I have never been surprised.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your kind review, Harold. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

Maple Valley, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Great experience! Vehicle was ready exactly when estimated. And the cookies were tasty 😃
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience, and we look forward to working with you again.

JOSEPH F.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Kudos to the Service department's staff and technicians.
Took car in to get splash guards installed. It took a little over an hour. Previous visit, a week earlier, I took car in to get windshield wiper diagnosis and realignment. Wait time was also a little over an hour.
Front desk staff is always friendly and service techs know what they're doing.
Hope they keep this crew.
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your great review, Joseph. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear our team is treating you like the valued customer you are. We'll see you next time!

STEPHEN H.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Effeciant and professional always!!
I have owned 3 jettas and auburn Volkswagen has always maintained them and been great!!
My car is always clean when I leave and they make sure I’m satisfied 😊
Matthew W., General Manager from Auburn Volkswagen responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your wonderful review, Stephen. We truly value your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. We'll see you soon!