Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 3.900002/5Overall Rating 3.900002/5Overall Rating 3.900002/5rating 3.900002rating 3.900002
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

LT
La T.
Mounds, IL
2010 Hyundai Azera
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Courteous personnel who listens to the needs of the customerI
I am impressed by the efficiency of the mechanics, as well as those who keep records of previous work done on the vehicle that is brought in.
8a26ba80d7e7c2b71fdbccd2ef1061b9?s=28
ZACH C P. from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much! We all take pride in the services we're able to perform for you and we will always have an archieve of your services records available.

Dongola, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Got us in and out like they said

LA
Linda A.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
My service experience
They are quick and efficient
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your survey.  We work hard to have fast efficient service!  Let us know if you need anything in the future :)
Have a great week.

Fredericktown, MO
2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Service needs better communication
Told me they had the part but when I arrived for my appointment I was told they didn't have it. Supposedly gave it to another customer and failed to call me and cancel the appointment.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/29/2018

Sorry for all your trouble!  I hate when this does happen.  Yes we dropped the ball and failed at this.  I'm taking this chance of when you do come back for your recall we will fill your car up with gas and give you a free oil change for your troubles.   I will make a note in the system and make sure this happens for you!  So so sorry.

Kevin M.
Thebes, IL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Outstanding customer service
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you!  :)

BP
Bill P.
Hayti, MO
05/24/2018 Category: Service
On time not a long wait!
Took me in on time didn't have to wait long for service! Place looks clean and organized! Good experience!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/25/2018

Always glad to hear!  Thanks for you bussiness and your survey.   Have a great weekend :)

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Fast and good service, the guy was awesome tgat checked me in.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/23/2018

Thanks for your business.   Happy to help :)

Jackson, MO
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service dept could be friendlier
Not the most friendly service. Brand new car manufacture recommends oil change st 6500 but they say change st 3000 miles. Why such a big descripency?

We recommend 3,000 mile oil change service's unless you are using a full syntheic.

LA
Larry A.
Chester, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Kind and courteous. Service finished quickly
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback!  Have a great weekend :)

Maxine M.
Jackson, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Good service snd explained what they did
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback!   We always like to explain what we did while your car was in our service department.  Have a great week :)

WE
Willie E.
Mounds, IL
05/03/2018 Category: Service
very good
The service is good.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey. We work hard to give good service.  Let us know if you every need anything, and have a great weekend! :)

Tim M.
Kelso, MO
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Timely and efficient.
Thank you for getting me in early.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/01/2018

No problem at all!   Call us for any questions, have a great week :)

Jayna H.
Charleston, MO
Great staff
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for your survey!  Call us if you have any questions :)

KH
Kelly H.
Sturdivant, MO
Friendly Staff
Cape Hyundai has been my service provider for nearly ten years. I plan to do business with them for many years to come.

Thank you for your review!   Have a great week :)

CL
Carolyn L.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai owner
Acceptable
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 04/29/2018

Thank you for your feedback!  :)

EC
Editha C.
Frohna, MO
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Service on time a wash my car if I asked
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 04/23/2018

Thanks for you feedback.  Let us know if you need anything in the future :)

TD
Terry D.
Farmington, MO
04/13/2018 Category: Service
AC trouble.
They were prompt and friendly. It was our second visit for this problem. First time they didn't take us serious. However, this time they were aware of the problem and it seems to be fixed.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 04/15/2018

Glad to hear!  Let us know if we can do anything for you in the future! :)

Monique L.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service!!!!
Wonderful experience, great staff and excellent service!!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you for your review! :)

Cairo, IL
2012 Hyundai Azera
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Wish they offered free car wash and vacuum with service.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for your review!  And we will look into that for the future :)

AW
Amy W.
Carmi, IL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil
I didn’t
Get what I expected with my oil
Change
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 03/20/2018

Good Morning!   Yes the oil changes we do to all cars/suvs are 3K.  If the customer wants a 5 or 6K oil change then that requires full synthetic oil and that needs to be addressed with our service advisor before the service.  We will make a note to give you a free tire rotation on your next vist, that should of been done when you asked about it. So sorry about that part :)