Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau

4.5

ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (10)

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5
Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

Portageville, MO
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/13/2020 Category: Service
You get in and get out
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for your feedback! 😊

Donna P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Understaffed Service Department
Looking through past reviews, I see that inadequate staffing in the service department is a chronic issue. If they are going to continue using three years of free oil changes as a selling point, they need to back that up with ease of scheduling and availability of appointments for that.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we're sorry your service appointment did not go so smoothly. We look forward to redeeming ourselves on your next appointment!Β

MA
Melissa A.
Dexter, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Friendly Sales Staff and Service Dept
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again! 😊

RL
Robin L.
Campbell, MO
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai msg reimbursement
Mileage verification was quick and easy this time! No demands for unnecessary updates to vehicle computer or checks for unneeded services before Mileage verification would be completed.

Donna P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
08/12/2020
Absolutely Horrible Experience
I purchased my vehicle in March and was expecting my free oil changes the first year. I live 90 miles away. They have no services available on Saturdays at all. They are not willing to work you in while you are in town, so I tried to schedule in advance. Multiple attempts to contact them to schedule in advance resulted in no returned calls and then when I finally was able to talk to someone they tell me they are booked out a week. Unacceptable. Expect no service after the sale.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/14/2020

We are truly sorry about your experience with trying to schedule your due maintenance. We are currently working very hard to increase staff and make more times available for service.

James H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Extremely efficient
Alertness, efficiency, prompt
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/03/2020

CL
Carolyn L.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
It is pain free to get service on my SUV. The service department is thorough and the waiting area is comfortable.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to provide a comfortable experience for you! 😊

DK
Donna K.
06/11/2020
New ownership
Ownership change five years ago has made a huge difference in service and sales. Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're always happy to help!Β

😊

PG
Paula G.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Purchased used car we saw on website.
Very nice car at a good price we found on the website. Prompt purchase following guidelines.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing that you're happy with the purchase of your Tucson and look forward to servicing your vehicle! 😊

Joseph R.
Ironton, MO
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly, professional and very informative
Always get all information on safety and get info on prices for needed repairs. Great service.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again! 😊

Terry S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Courteous Staff
Just purchased a new vehicle 5 months ago. All the staff from sales to service are courteous and helpful.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/15/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again! 😊

Stuart M.
Scott City, MO
05/11/2020 Category: Service
friendly quick service
very nice people and service great
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/11/2020

Charleston, MO
04/12/2020 Category: Service
Professional
Staff very friendly and professional.
Always helpful with questions and concerns
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again! 😊

Β

Jessica T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Definitely recommend
I recently moved here and had driven my Hyundai 800 miles. The popping and rattling in my steering wheel was getting worse after the trip. I made an online appointment, got in the next day and they had it fixed in less than 2 hours. They also fixed something that was on recall that I was unaware of. The part in my steering wheel was unfortunately not under warranty but the bill was cheaper than I expected. Everyone was very friendly and willing to help and explain the problem I was having. My husband also drives a Hyundai and we will both be returning for repairs and when we're ready for a new car.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're always happy to help 😊

Brittney S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai is truly the best!
I love the Cape Girardeau location so much! They are so fast and efficient that getting maintenance done is a breeze. Thank you all for just being amazing.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again! 😊