4.5

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5
Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

CL
Carolyn L.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2019 Category: Service
SantaFe
Being a single senior, I trust the people to treat me right. I am comfortable waiting in the waiting room and always appreciate the updates. Being on a fixed income, I always appreciate receiving coupons.
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad we're able to make your experience with service an enjoyable one!

LA
Larry A.
Chester, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Wheel change
Service was great only complaint is did not recieve a car wash. I did not request a car wash but didn’t feel like I had to. My son has a Honda every time I take it in for service they wash it, I went in just to buy transmission fluid one day and they ask if I wanted my car washed. That kind of service gives you a good feeling when you leave.

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry we weren't able to get your car washed, however we just revamped our detail department with new equipment! So we can definitely get your vehicle washed the next time it's here.

LG
Lula G.
Charleston, MO
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Price
Expensive rates

I really appreciate your feedback! Next time you're at our dealership let's double check to see if we have a good e-mail for you so we can send you coupons to help make service more affordable!

Lafe, AR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Nothing special
Saw only one person working and he wrote the ticket.

Thank you for your feedback, we are currently working on hiring more professional staff members to help make your experience more enjoyable in the future! Does the service that was rendered meet your expectations of good service? You can always contact me personally for any questions or concerns.

-Zakk

Stuart M.
Scott City, MO
12/05/2019 Category: Service
In and out quickly
I’m very satisfied with their service

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in our speedy yet attentive service!

Kenneth B.
Jackson, MO
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Great warranty experience
My passenger side rearview mirror went bad after 30,000 miles. Auffenberg Hyundai ordered a new one, had it painted and put on in a one hour visit. The people were great to work with and the Hyundai warranty is the best on the planet.

Thank you for your feedback! We love going above and beyond to help our customers!

LR
Linda R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Always informative about what they will be doing and what they feel needs to be done.

Thank you for your feedback! We are always happy to help you stay on track with due maintenance.

Margareta H.
Fairdealing, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Not great always forget someting on the list.
I am taking my care to a Dealer for my oil changes not to Jiffyloub I expect job done 100%.

Thank you for your valuable feedback! I'm sorry the oil change reminder in your cluster wasn't reset like it normally is. The next time we service your vehicle I'll have a special discount for you, we look forward to continuing buisness with you!

Misty M.
Dexter, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2019 Category: Service
Great place to buy your next vehicle. They welcome you and continue to treat you as family as well as provide very competitive prices.

Thank you for your feedback!

Stuart M.
Scott City, MO
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Get in on time don’t waist customers time

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to continuing business with you!

Denise L.
Advance, MO
11/20/2019 Category: Service
I haven’t any problems with the dealership or with their service. Friendly helpful staff!

Thank you for your feedback! One of the many things we take pride in is going above and beyond to help you in any way we can, we look forward to seeing you again!

ED
Emily D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome job guys!
The guys did a great job with my oil change and tire rotation. They provided fast friendly service.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for you feedback and business! :)

Jackson, MO
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Rip Off
We won't be going back to Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  Our technician did find where the oil was leaking, with evidence of a very recent oil change and the split in the oil pan being right near the drain plug it was evidence of who ever did the oil change "torqued" the drain plug to much to cause the damage.    I'm happy that St.Charles covered that under warranty while we still stand it wasnt a factory issue to cause the leak.

Debbie S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
I love my car...
I love my car but and usually my service is easier than this one. The tech forgot to replace the knobs holding my glove box and I found two large plastic knobs rolling around in the front passenger floor AFTER getting home. NO, coming back is not what I wanted to do since I had appointments that were already planned. Two calls and they were able to tell me how to replace them myself. Overall, I am pleased with the maintenance of my car but suggest they need to pay attention to details a bit more.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback and business.   As we all know we hate when stuff like this happens.   But our techs do make simple human mistakes at times and for that i am sorry.   I will have a talk with the team.

Oran, MO
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Service repair on sante fe
Work done satisfactory.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback! :)