Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 3.900002/5Overall Rating 3.900002/5Overall Rating 3.900002/5rating 3.900002rating 3.900002
Overall Rating 1.6/5rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6

Perryville, MO
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Head Light Issue
Both of my headlights went out. Service department got me in and out quickly.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/17/2018

I'm Glad we got you in and out quickly!   Let us know if we can be an assistance to you in the future.

RD
Robert D.
Scott City, MO
2013 Hyundai Accent
Door issue
Had a problem with the doors making noise. They got me in and out quickly and fixed the problem!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/16/2018

Happy to hear that.    See you on your next visit!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Tire repair and oil change.
Got my oil change and tire repair done quickly.

Awesome!  Have a great weekend.

AK
Amy K.
A+ Customer Service
I am always very pleased with the customer service I receive. I would highly recommended them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey!  :)

Time frame
Took a little big longer than expected. But got my services done and had me on my way.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/15/2018

Sometimes that does happen.  But we do our best to keep our customers updated on their car while they wait.   Sorry it took a little longer.  Anything you need in the future, just let us know!  :)

KC
Kenneth C.
Park Hills, MO
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
New Car
Love my new car. Service was great on my first visit.

Happy that you like your new car! We will see you on your next service visit.

Bertrand, MO
Hyundai
Good service department.

Thanks!   See you on your next visit :)

Campbell, MO
service
good service

We work hard to have good, fast service.  Have a good day :)  Thank you!

08/14/2018 Category: Service
great service
mechanics are awesome

Happy to hear.   Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback :)

James P.
Delta, MO
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service!
5 Star Service! And 5 Star Customer Service!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback!  Awesome to hear.   Have a great evening :)

KL
Kenneth L.
Jackson, MO
Ken Leimbach
Everything went great from arrival to checkout. Time was much improved since the last time I was there for service on my car.

Great to hear!  Thanks for the feedback :)

08/13/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was excellent!
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/13/2018

Awsome.   See you on your next vist.  Have a great week!  :)

LA
Linda A.
Satisfaction of service
They are clean and fast

Thank you for your feedback!  :)   Have a great week.

Marble Hill, MO
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Engine replaced.
My engine was replaced under recall. Service team worked hard to keep me updated and even delivered my car.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/10/2018

Glad we finally received your engine.  Enjoy your car!   Have a great weekend :)

Jim R.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Had a noise while i was driving. Turned out to be a intake hose that wasn’t under recall. Got me in and out under 1 hour. Thank you.

Glad we could help!  Have a great weekend :)

Altenburg, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Got me in and out quickly.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/09/2018

Great to hear!  Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Marble Hill, MO
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Awesome staff
Did a oil change and replaced my wiper blades. Great Service team.

Thank you for your review!  Have a great weekend :)

LR
Linda R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Dependable and Quality Service
Staff and crew work to get you in and out as promptly as possible without sacrificing quality service. 👍
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback!  Yes that is our goal, to have fast as possible service.  But still do a good and detailed job!  Have a great week :)

Michael P.
Sikeston, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer Serviced
Friendly people! Customer service is always making sure to greet me with a smile .
The serivce department clerk provided information about my up keep for my vechile to maintain the vechile to be in good condition for years to come.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 07/25/2018

That is great to hear! :)     Look forward to servicing your car for years to come as well with great service.   Have a great rest of the week.

07/23/2018 Category: Service
Just as I expected!
You did what I asked, recommended what I needed and completed the work quicker than promised. That is what I want.
TERRY W., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback!  We work hard to recommend items that need to be addressed.  And then try to get them done as fast as possible.   Have a great week! :)