Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau

4.5

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5
Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

DK
Donna K.
06/11/2020
New ownership
Ownership change five years ago has made a huge difference in service and sales. Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're always happy to help!

😊

PG
Paula G.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Purchased used car we saw on website.
Very nice car at a good price we found on the website. Prompt purchase following guidelines.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing that you're happy with the purchase of your Tucson and look forward to servicing your vehicle! 😊

Joseph R.
Ironton, MO
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly, professional and very informative
Always get all information on safety and get info on prices for needed repairs. Great service.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again! 😊

Terry S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Courteous Staff
Just purchased a new vehicle 5 months ago. All the staff from sales to service are courteous and helpful.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/15/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again! 😊

Stuart M.
Scott City, MO
05/11/2020 Category: Service
friendly quick service
very nice people and service great
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback!

Charleston, MO
04/12/2020 Category: Service
Professional
Staff very friendly and professional.
Always helpful with questions and concerns
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again! 😊

Jessica T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Definitely recommend
I recently moved here and had driven my Hyundai 800 miles. The popping and rattling in my steering wheel was getting worse after the trip. I made an online appointment, got in the next day and they had it fixed in less than 2 hours. They also fixed something that was on recall that I was unaware of. The part in my steering wheel was unfortunately not under warranty but the bill was cheaper than I expected. Everyone was very friendly and willing to help and explain the problem I was having. My husband also drives a Hyundai and we will both be returning for repairs and when we're ready for a new car.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're always happy to help 😊

Brittney S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai is truly the best!
I love the Cape Girardeau location so much! They are so fast and efficient that getting maintenance done is a breeze. Thank you all for just being amazing.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again! 😊

CL
Carolyn L.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2019 Category: Service
SantaFe
Being a single senior, I trust the people to treat me right. I am comfortable waiting in the waiting room and always appreciate the updates. Being on a fixed income, I always appreciate receiving coupons.
ZP
ZACH C P., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai of Cape Girardeau responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad we're able to make your experience with service an enjoyable one!

LA
Larry A.
Chester, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Wheel change
Service was great only complaint is did not recieve a car wash. I did not request a car wash but didn’t feel like I had to. My son has a Honda every time I take it in for service they wash it, I went in just to buy transmission fluid one day and they ask if I wanted my car washed. That kind of service gives you a good feeling when you leave.
ZP

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry we weren't able to get your car washed, however we just revamped our detail department with new equipment! So we can definitely get your vehicle washed the next time it's here.

LG
Lula G.
Charleston, MO
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Price
Expensive rates
ZP

I really appreciate your feedback! Next time you're at our dealership let's double check to see if we have a good e-mail for you so we can send you coupons to help make service more affordable!

Lafe, AR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Nothing special
Saw only one person working and he wrote the ticket.

Thank you for your feedback, we are currently working on hiring more professional staff members to help make your experience more enjoyable in the future! Does the service that was rendered meet your expectations of good service? You can always contact me personally for any questions or concerns.

-Zakk

Stuart M.
Scott City, MO
12/05/2019 Category: Service
In and out quickly
I’m very satisfied with their service
ZP

Thank you for your feedback! We take pride in our speedy yet attentive service!

Kenneth B.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Great warranty experience
My passenger side rearview mirror went bad after 30,000 miles. Auffenberg Hyundai ordered a new one, had it painted and put on in a one hour visit. The people were great to work with and the Hyundai warranty is the best on the planet.
ZP

Thank you for your feedback! We love going above and beyond to help our customers!

LR
Linda R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Always informative about what they will be doing and what they feel needs to be done.
ZP

Thank you for your feedback! We are always happy to help you stay on track with due maintenance.