SP
Solomon P.
04/04/2018
They care about their customers
Derek treats his customers like family more than customers. So I call him Uncle now. I have a 1993 Fleetwood Cadillac Brougham that he has worked on and he always is honest. If it doesn't need to be seviced, he won't say it does. Honesty in the mechanic field is very rare, so when you are blessed with a good one...you are truly blessed! 5 stars from me.

01/19/2017
Kindness, expediency, repairing with great timeliness.
Great place to take my car. Derek, along with his mechanics, always gets the job done. They are honest and reliable!
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 01/23/2017

Thanks Susie, hope you have a great year. Derek and crew.

IM
Ian M.
Lake Stevens, WA
MINI Cooper
12/23/2016
2006 Mini Cooper
Very helpful and professional. Honest mechanic!!
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 12/28/2016

Hello Ian, hope you and your wife had a wonderful christmas, thanks for taking the time and giving us a reveiw. Hope you have a great new year. Derek.

SP
Solomon P.
Cadillac Fleetwood
11/02/2016
Honesty is key
Honest men that let you know the truth. If there is nothing wrong with your vehicle they will not tell you that something is. It is honesty like this that is missed in today's world. I trust them with my 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham as I trust my own self with it.
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 11/03/2016

Thanks Solomon, hope the caddy is running great for you. see you next time.

08/25/2016
As promised
They got my truck in and out exactly as promised. Derek and his crew always do a great job.
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 08/26/2016

Thanks Allen, hope your enjoying the summer weather. thanks again for your business.

Adam M.
Toyota Avalon
08/22/2016
honest good people
Always do a great job
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 08/23/2016

Hope the ride has improved with the new struts. let me know if the rebate from monroe takes longer than 8 weeks. thanks Derek.

07/18/2016
Kindness, courtesy, and timeliness
As always, I get great, honest, service from trustworthy mechanics!
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 07/19/2016

Hey Susie, thanks for the shout out. we appreciate it. Derek and crew.

06/19/2016
Friendly, courteous, and timely work done on my car!
I've been coming here for years now. They are honest and helpful; costs for work/repairs are very fair!!

Deborah C.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/06/2016
Nice guys. Good service.
They are great guys and provided good service. They allowed me to bring in my own parts which saved me $$.
Thanks a bunch!
Deborah
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 06/07/2016

Glad we were able to be of service. hope we can help again in the future. thanks for your business.

06/04/2016
They are always ready for my vehicle when scheduled and do the required service in a timely and professional manner. Thanks Derrick
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 06/06/2016

Thanks Allen, have a great summer.

05/06/2016
Derek is always friendly, as are the other two mechanics there. I get my car worked on in a timely manner. I feel the work done is excellent and know they are honest and reliable.
Excellent place to take your car!!
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 05/09/2016

Hey Susie, thanks for the review, hope  you had a great mothers day.

PH
Polly H.
Shoreline, WA
Toyota Celica
05/05/2016
My favorite mechanic
Affordable, accommodating, friendly, and reliable.
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 05/06/2016

Thanks Polly, enjoy the weather this weekend.

HM
Harry M.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/04/2016
Timly profesional very friendly Service
Very great place
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 05/05/2016

Thanks Harry for taking the time to give us a reveiw. we appreciate your business. have a great summer.

John C.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/23/2016
service
fast courteous service would highly recommend going there
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 03/23/2016

Thanks John, not everyone takes the time to give us a reveiw. we appreciate it and hope we can be of service again.

David D.
Arlington, WA
GMC S15 Pickup
03/07/2016
Major oil leaks.
Derek and his team did a great job taking care of my old truck, and all her oil leaks (2 quarts a day leaks) now the drive way and parking spots are oil free. Thank you.
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 03/08/2016

Glad to hear no more leaks, thanks David, for the reveiw. we appreciate when our customers take the time to give us one.

03/03/2016
Quality work and performed on time. ALWAYS
They always do a great job and get it done when expected. If problems arise, they ALWAYS stand behind their work. Dereck is stuck with me for life. LOL
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 03/04/2016

Thanks Allen, those old toyotas last forever so you're probably right. LOL

AT
Albert T.
01/06/2016
Spectacular, down to earth customer service.
Laid back & friendly, matter-of-fact, and top of the game professional car care professionals work here. I looked up the best clutch specialists in Seattle and boy were the reviews right. These gentlemen not only beat the prices I was being quoted from other vendors by a mile, they also provided outstanding work on the task at hand itself. The icing on the cake was sparing me the cab fares to and from my (albeit nearby) home by giving me a lift to and from. I cannot recommend this shop highly enough. They are down-to-earth, real people doing fantastic work and I will recommend anyone give them a shot in a heartbeat. 5 stars. Out-effing-standing. Clutch wearing down? Other issues? Talk to these guys and see what they have to say.
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 01/08/2016

Hello Albert, thanks for the glowing reveiw. Hope we can be of service again in the future. we appreciate you taking the  time. thanks again

Rebecca S.
Sammamish, WA
10/30/2015
Good mechanics, reasonably priced!
This is a good, honest shop that has good mechanics and charges affordable prices.
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 10/30/2015

Thanks Rebecca for the great feedback, we appreciate it.

Sue B.
10/24/2015
Yay it works!
I Love this place! Had my Corolla in the shop for power steering hose, same day I get it out my Rav4's Hose goes weird. Needless to say they just traded spaces there. But I couldn't get the washer fluid to my back window it was ust running onto the ground I asked it they could fix that too. And of course. Derek and the guys Rock!
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 10/26/2015

thanks Sue for the reveiw, hope all is well with you. thanks again

Sarah B.
Mazda 3
10/21/2015
Great work at a great price
Aurora clutch and more replaced my clutch for about half the price and a fraction of the time I was quoted at another place. Very happy customer! Would definitely go back in the future.
Derek T., owner from Aurora Clutch & More responded on 10/22/2015

Hello Sarah, thanks for such a great reveiw. Hope we can be of service again in the future. thanks