KP
Rochester, MI
Jeep Liberty
01/12/2019
Great place
I love this place. They are friendly, and never try to upsell me anything. They make the recommendations needed but don’t push you into buying something you don’t want to purchase. They are also thorough. Their loyalty card is great also! I will drive 30 min just to get my service done here every time.

LES M.
Dodge Caravan
01/09/2019
close to home fast service
fixed my brakes at a reasonable price. didnt try talking me into other things i didnt need. very close to my house and very quick about getting the repair done. same day service. this repair shop does a lot of business and i can see why. i would recommend this place to someone i know with out hesitation. the service desk manager was also nice and very helpful.

SG
SCOTT G.
Sterling Heights, MI
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2019
Great Trustworthy Service
I am so glad I found Auto and Truck Repair a few years ago. This has been my go-to place for all my service on our 3 family vehicles. I have found Joel, Scott and the crew to be very knowledgeable, reliable, helpful, and extremely fair in all of the service and repair needs I've taken to them. I have great peace of mind knowing that if I have any issues with any of our vehicles the problem will be taken care of the right way, quickly, and at an honest cost. I highly recommend their service.

DERRICK H.
Inkster, MI
12/13/2018
Professional service
I have found the service to be exceptional. In over the ten years I've had my various cars maintained by the staff I was always treated fairly.

RANDY C.
Harrison Township, MI
11/28/2018
First timer
Scott was very personable, knowledgeable and helpful. He did everything possible to save me from spending excess money on my auto repair while making me feel comfortable about having them do my next repair if necessary.

TONI M.

PH
PETER H.
Lake Orion, MI
11/20/2018
I’ve been going to Auto and Truck Repair for a number of years. I have always received great service.They do quality work at a very fair price.They treat you like family and never try to sell you something that is not needed. I Highly recommend them .Their discount card is a great value.

CR
CODY R.
Volkswagen GTI
11/17/2018
Honest, Reasonable, & Friendly
Have been here a few times, always great service, this last visit was no exception. Extremely courteous and offer experiential knowledge that cannot be faked, would highly recommend to any driver who cares about their vehicle.

Pontiac G6
11/17/2018
Great Repair Shop
They are very friendly, flexible and helped me get my vehicle up and running reliably with quality maintenance and repairs. This is the one of the best car repair shops I've been to. I highly recommend them!

MARIA R.
Hazel Park, MI
11/16/2018
Love this place they treat you like family !!! I won’t go anywhere else.

Utica, MI
11/15/2018
Best
Best service and prices

11/15/2018
Disapointed with service
I got a groupon for oil change and tire rotation, they only did oil change. I noticed this on receipt after i left, i called them on this and they conveniently answered the tire wear was even so it is recomended for next oil change (i'm sure for additinal charge). I was in hurry and let it go as I was already running late because of delay.
Joel M. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for coming to give us a try yesterday!!. I apologize if there was a miscommunication regarding the tire rotation included in the Groupon. You will absolutely be entitled to a free tire rotation at anytime. There is no expiration, which should have been relayed to you. We always try to inform our customers, that a tire rotation should be done when tires are at a certain tread depth to maximize tire life.  Customer service is something we pride ourselves on, so please contact Joel at Metro 25 so we can resolve this issue and make you happy!!!

MICHAEL H.
11/13/2018
willingness to respond to a need at a moments notice
The team knows our cars they know us and they repair our vehicles with honest hard work. We trust them to do the right thing, no extras, just what we need. They will ask about things that are coming up and allow us to make educated decisions. The discount program is well worth it even if used only for oil changes.

MADAN B.
Kia Sedona
11/13/2018
Realiable & trustworthy
Auto truck and Garage provide a reliable and trustworthy service at affordable price.

BC
BILL C.
11/10/2018
Not many places like this anymore!!!
I had a bad week my wife had a flat tire earlier in the week and then two days later while riding around on my donut waiting to get paid so I could buy a new tire I have another flat tire no I had no spare .
I walked up a block and there was Auto and Truck repair
Everyone at this place was really helpful to me the first thing I told him was I don’t have very much buddy is there any possibility I could buy a used tire ?
They said don’t worry about it just go get the car and driving here we’ll figure something out .
I have to tell you I was so scared and worried because here I was without much money and no spare tire and these guys were like angels that came to my rescue .
I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know.
just amazing to find a place likhe this in the world you live in today .

AO
ASHLEY O.
Buick Enclave
11/10/2018
Great service?
Quick, family, and great prices !

11/09/2018
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Everyone is so nice and helpful, and it doesn't matter if a big job or small job.

11/08/2018
Consistently great
Always an inviting and professional experience.

GS
GREG S.
Ortonville, MI
11/07/2018
Provided quick service on warranty work. Trustworthy.
I arrived at 2:30 with a brake problem. They said they might not be able to get it done that day, but they did. It did end up being a front brake issue (they replaced them back in June of 2018). A caliper was sticking (not their fault) and caused a pad and rotor to go bad. They fixed it same day and I only had to pay $20. Very happy and will continue to use them.

Rochester, MI
11/07/2018
Dot inspection
I will definitely be returning, they are a great bunch of people to work with. They were very customer service minded.