HV
HANK V.
Chrysler 300M
09/17/2019
Good Job Again
Metro 25 worked very hard to get my car back on the road for me as soon as possible.

09/12/2019
Saved money on exhaust patch work over dealer replacement
Had an exhaust crack in the rear pipe leading to the muffler and dealer wanted to replace everything from the manifold back at a huge estimate price. I called Auto and Truck Repair and they said not to do it and let them take a look first. I’m glad I took them up on the offer since they fixed it like new and saved my $1000.

SEYMOUR S.
Berkley, MI
Chevrolet Corvette
09/07/2019
The Best
I always receive the best vehicle repairs ,at the best prices,by the best mechanics. I never leave without my problem solved

Seymour,
Thank you for your great review! We are happy to provide quality auto repair services at competitive pricing! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

LG
LARRY G.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/04/2019
Always trust Metro25
I’ve been going here for about 3 years now and they have always been honest, professional, and courteous. Got an oil change today and fortunately they do a pretty thorough inspection as I needed air filter and cabin filter replaced (they showed me my gross old ones when they checked to make sure it was okay for them to replace them). Just another example of why I like this place. Great staff always makes sure I understand what’s needed and what they are recommending.

Larry,
Thank you for your loyalty over the past few years! We are happy to provide honest, professional auto repair services, and we take pride in our quality communication with our customers! We look forward to seeing you again in the future, thank you for the great review!

DANIEL S.
Sterling Heights, MI
Ford Transit Wagon
09/04/2019
Fast service

Daniel,
We are happy to provide quality auto repair service in a timely manner! Thank you for the great review!

SE
SHAHAB E.
09/03/2019
Happy with their service
I've been a customer for about 3 years. I usually get my oil changed here but I've had to have tires installed and got my brakes replaced. I'm satisfied with the work they've done. They have nice waiting rooms available with TV and the WiFi password on the wall.

Shahab,
We truly appreciate your continued loyalty over the years! We are happy to provide oil change services, tire installation, and brake replacements as well as any other service you may need! See you next time!

MARTHA B.
Rochester, MI
08/27/2019
Honest business practices
I am very happy with this place..will take my truck back anytime I need repair...thank you guys!

Martha,
We look forward to having you back in the future! We are happy to provide you with great service/repairs for your truck!

JO
JACKIE O.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/25/2019
Thank you for continuing to make sure my car is up and running and checking on whatever it needs.

Jackie,
We are always happy to help keep your car in top condition! Thank you for your great review!

Utica, MI
08/12/2019
Convenient
Happy
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share! We are happy to hear you had a great experience, and we look forward to having you back in the future!

TJ
TIMOTHY J.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
08/09/2019
The guys were very helpful and took care of my vehicle quickly and efficiently
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 08/09/2019

We really appreciate your feedback, Timothy. Our goal is to provide our customers with prompt, reliable service and are pleased to hear we delivered that!

CO
CHRIS O.
Southfield, MI
Acura 3.2TL
08/07/2019
Best place for your car maintenance and repair
Metro 25 on Stephenson in Troy, is the place to take your car for service, maintenance, and/or repair.
The front desk is competent and courteous. They will never push anything your car does not need. And for service and maintenance you can schedule your appointment. Excellent WIFI too. And they always finish the work before the estimated completion time. That is why I have been using them for the last 20+ years.
Chris
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 08/09/2019

Chris, thank you so much for the positive review! We are so happy to hear that you have been coming back to us for all your automotive needs. We strive on telling our customers the truth and getting them the best bang for their buck! Your business means the world to us and I'll be sure to pass along the amazing words to my crew!

DY
Destiny Y.
Detroit, MI
Acura Integra
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Destiny said the employees did a good job.
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 08/09/2019

We’re always happy to help, Destiny! Our goal is to provide our customers with an unbeatable experience every time and we're so pleased to hear we've delivered that. We look forward to helping you again any time you need us!

Laura B.
Michigan
Chevrolet HHR
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Laura said the business didn't try to sell her anything she didn't need, they were honest and they had a really great waiting room. That was the number one reason, main reason why she drove so far to come see this business, instead of going to the one close to her house. Most oil changing places were like really dirty, have old coffee and no TVs. She really liked the waiting room, it's the best one she's seen, and if she had to wait long, they would make it really comfortable.
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 08/09/2019

Laura, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are always happy to help, and appreciate you taking the drive to come to see us for your auto repair! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

ND
Nick D.
Grosse Pointe, MI
08/01/2019
As straight forward as it gets
Took my car to the local body shop for a check up and was told I needed new brakes and rotors at a ridiculous cost. Went to Metro 25 and talked with Scott who gave me a free check up to see what the other shop was saying and told me i still had plenty of life on my brakes/rotors. Saved me from spending/losing hundreds of dollars. Great guys, straight forward, great customer service

TK
Teri K.
08/01/2019
Reliable and trustworthy
My husband has always trusted this place and Scott. For past several years we’ve taken various cars and very satisfied. This time we took my sons car in for issue. Seemed to fix it but within month another issue. Now the wife mad—we just paid to get it fixed. We take back and much bigger complex issue. We have to decide- spend $ to get fixed it get another car. Bit overwhelmed. Kid needs this car out of state for grad school. Do we invest in new used car or spend on repairs? We shopped for cars but opted for repairs and we are not disappointed. The car runs great now. Feels like a new car when you drive it. We feel safe and confident for our kid taking it to school. Scott handled the emotion of the moment and understood the “heat” of the situation. He Kept us informed of progress and helped us to feel confident in work we invested in. Thanks Scott!

JIM F.
Hazel Park, MI
Chevrolet Cutaway
07/31/2019
Jethro has new life
I brought my 20 year old 35 ft rv affectionately named Jethro to metro 25. He is now quiet, drives without effort, and remains parked when he is parked.

Awesome job
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 08/09/2019

Jim, We are happy to give your RV, Jethro, a new life! Thank you for putting your trust in us, we look forward to having you back in the future!

YP
YOLANDA P.
Clawson, MI
07/30/2019
Nice Work!
Metro 25 always accommodate their clients. I've handled business with this establishment and have been very pleased. Before learning the issue, a representative shares the diagnostic and make recommendations.

I will continue to handle business with Metro 25!!!

Good Job, EVERYONE
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 07/31/2019

Yolanda, we appreciate your loyalty, and are always happy to have you in the shop! We are happy to have the tools to provide diagnostics and recommendations with our customers! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Macomb, MI
Ram
07/27/2019
Auto and truck repair.
These guys are the most professional and honest company I’ve ever had the pleasure to do business with. They stand behind there work, do great repairs and try very hard to accommodate a quick turnaround without jeopardizing quality, at very reasonable rate.
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for choosing us! We take pride in our honest, quality work!  We are happy to help with any auto repair you may need, and are proud to see our hard work reflected during your visit!

KC
KOLLIN C.
Madison Heights, MI
07/27/2019
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
These guys are family and have always taken good care of us.
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 07/31/2019

Kollin, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your loyalty and are always happy to help with any automotive services you may need in the future!

DOUG R.
Berkley, MI
07/24/2019
Customer focus
The service writer understood my need and got it done. The documented results were well detailed.
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 07/25/2019

Doug, we are happy to provide you with detailed information regarding your vehicle's repair. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we look forward to seeing you again in the future!