AK
Amanda K.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said the facility worked with her schedule and the work was done quickly.

AA
Andrew A.
Madison Heights, MI
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said that he has been going to the facility for many years and he appreciates Joel and Scott.

CD
Carleene D.
Dodge Stratus
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Carleene said the business provided great service.

Kate B.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Kate said the technicians worked with her really well to do what was right for her vehicle.

CK
Charlie K.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the service was good. He trusts the employees to provide him the best rate. The service was done at a reasonable price.

Jeremy S.
Michigan
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said he had to take his vehicle back because of a small problem. Everything has always gone really well at this facility.

Denise R.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Denise said the business provides top of the line service and they show commitment to repairing her vehicle. She said the staff do a great job and Kelvin is a great mechanic.

WB
Wendy B.
Metamora, MI
Jeep Commander
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Wendy said the employees fixed her vehicle.

JOEL S.
Hazel Park, MI
05/01/2018
Always satisfied.
Scott and the team went above and beyond again. Always providing excellent service and fully explaining what they did, why they did it, and what to look out for in the future. Will definitly be coming back to this shop for years to come.

SHREEPAL C.
04/25/2018
good service for very reasonable price
Very knowledgeful, friendly and Professional Staff and best part on time! never had to wait like in other places for a simple oil change. Highly recommended for any service for your car or truck

SE
STACEY E.
04/25/2018
Stellar service as always!
I have written a review for Auto and Truck Repair before but I feel inclined to do it again. I rely strongly on online reviews for things so I feel obligated to provide my feedback. This place has yet again, provided me with fantastic service! As a woman, I never feel taken advantage of. They never try to sell me anything I don't need. In fact, they told me my brakes will need to be done soon (but not now). Their pricing is very fair and they are so honest. I dropped my car off after hours on a Monday with a weird noise/clunk. Tuesday morning, they had a diagnosis and an estimate. I said go ahead and fix it and Joel asked if it would be ok for it to be done on Wednesday morning. I said that was totally fine. It was done before the end of Tuesday! Then, on my way to pick it up, I had some bad traffic. I called and told them (they could see the traffic out the window) and they waited for me!

SEYMOUR S.
Berkley, MI
Lincoln MKS
Fantastic
This place does fantastic work in a professional,efficient manner at a reasonable rate

MATTHEW H.
04/24/2018
Great communication, excellent service, and fair price
Over the weekend, I requested an early appointment the following Tuesday. As soon as the start of business on Monday, I was contacted by Joel to confirm, and got set up right away for my first choice of appointments. After dropping my car off the night before, I received regular, timely emails about the problems found. After the diagnostics, I was sent an easy to understand PDF quote, with itemized parts/labor and total cost at a reasonable price. Once I gave the go-ahead for the work, it was completed and road tested in a timely manner, then my car was ready for me before I finished work for the day. When I arrived, Joel shook my hand, clearly explained everything that was found/done to my vehicle, and provided me hard copies of what I received in my email earlier in the day.

On top of that, he also told me about a rebate on the replacement parts used for the repair, and provided instructions on how to obtain it. Everything about our conversation was professional, matter-of-fact, and demonstrated the work was done exactly as it should be. I am glad I decided on this shop - I will definitely be back when the time comes.

BN
Great service everytime!

MADAN B.
Kia Sedona
04/21/2018
Efficient service and reasonable price
Came for oil change and brake lights replacement. Had a quick efficient service at reasonable price.

SEYMOUR S.
Berkley, MI
Chevrolet Corvette
04/18/2018
The Best
The Best most comprehensive service ever

JIM K.
Eastpointe, MI
04/18/2018
Wife’s F150
Great job. Very thorough!

JUSTIN S.
Ferndale, MI
Chevrolet Aveo
04/17/2018
Professional service
Have been bringing all my cars get for years, will continue to do so.

PS
PRIYA S.
Toyota Prius c
04/17/2018
Always gives a fair price and does the job right.

WM
WILL M.
04/13/2018
Joe is always grumpy
Scott is probably the only reason we continue to go too Metro 25. Seems like Joe has a attitude problem , point blank.
Joel M. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 04/16/2018

I am sorry that you feel that way. We pride ourselves on making all of our customers happy and confident with what we do. If there is something we can do to improve your opinion, please let me know. Thank you for all of your business.