SPENCER C.

GIBRAN J.
Clawson, MI
Cadillac CTS
11/27/2020
Know what the problem is and charge a fair price
Know how to figure what the problem is and fix it at a fair price

SA
Sam A.
Madison Heights, MI
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Rick. He said he has been satisfied with their work in the past.

Don S.
Warren, MI
Jeep Liberty
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Don said the technician fit him in towards the end of the day and he was able to get same day service for his tire.

Don,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our team was happy to provide you with same-day service and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

CT
Chris T.
Saturn VUE
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the service was good. They were quick and priced good.
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Chris, thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are always happy to provide quality auto repair service in a timely manner. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

NH
NEAL H.
11/03/2020
Prompt service. With coupon price is reasonable.

Neal,
Thank you for the great review of your oil change.  We look forward to working with you again in the future!

JENNIFER C.
10/21/2020
I recently moved to the area and was looking for suggestions on a new place to take my car for oil changes. Auto truck and repair/Metro 25 was highly recommended and was right on target. The customer service and the people working there were so helpful and kind. The cost was very reasonable, especially with the discount card you can purchase. I will definitely be taking my vehicle back there in the future. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Jennifer,
We appreciate your great review of our auto repair shop! Our team is always happy to help with any auto repair service you may need, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Welcome to the area!

HW
Hilarie W.
Oak Park, MI
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Hilarie said they did what she asked, she was in and out and had no hassles.

Hilarie,
We are always happy to help, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our auto repair shop!

LH
Lisa H.
Kia Sportage
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said she recommends them for service.
Scott G. from Auto and Truck Repair responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your recommendation, Lisa! We truly appreciate it.

MARGRET B.
Royal Oak, MI
Dodge Dart
10/16/2020
Wonderful people that really care about you. Explains what I’d needed for the car but don’t push to have it done at their shop
New place to take your cat old or young

Margret,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. Our team is happy to provide honest, quality auto repair service. We truly appreciate your support and look forward to working with you again in the future.

SO
SEAN O.
Royal Oak, MI
Ford E450 Super Duty
10/10/2020
Bad Tire Warranty work
Warranty work I had a bad tire took it into the guys Dave and Yvan and they instantly took care of it had it done fast on Saturday really appreciate it they stand behind their workHighly recommend them and I for sure will be bringing all my vehicles

Sean,
Our team is happy to stand behind our work, and take care of your bad tire. Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we look forward to having you back again in the future.

Tommy S.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Tommy said they were good. They forgot one thing about the vehicle and they took another 10 minutes to get it situated. It was good. Everything is okay now. He'll go there again if he has another issue.

Tommy,
Thank you for the great review of your repair service. Our team was happy to work on your Honda, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

GG
GREG G.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/07/2020
great job as always
This is the only service center that I use and recommend. Always honest and on time with no BS. I will be back the next time I need work done in any of my vehicles
Thanks again

Greg,
Thank you for your loyalty to our auto repair shop! Our team is always happy to provide honest, quality auto repair services and we look forward to having you back in the future!

Jizelle D.
Warren, MI
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Jizelle said the service was good. The technicians communicated well and did a good job.

Jizelle,
Thank you for taking the time to share. We are proud to have the tools and resources to communicate with you throughout the service, and we look forward to having you back in the future.

Dodge Intrepid
10/01/2020
Not so great
I took my car in they looked at it but I have no oil in my car there was oil in it they said it was a censor but now it's bone dry how does it go from a slight leak from when I took it in it was full and in less than 24 hours it's bone dry