MADAN B.
Kia Sedona
11/13/2018
Realiable & trustworthy
Auto truck and Garage provide a reliable and trustworthy service at affordable price.

BC
BILL C.
Royal Oak, MI
11/10/2018
Not many places like this anymore!!!
I had a bad week my wife had a flat tire earlier in the week and then two days later while riding around on my donut waiting to get paid so I could buy a new tire I have another flat tire no I had no spare .
I walked up a block and there was Auto and Truck repair
Everyone at this place was really helpful to me the first thing I told him was I don’t have very much buddy is there any possibility I could buy a used tire ?
They said don’t worry about it just go get the car and driving here we’ll figure something out .
I have to tell you I was so scared and worried because here I was without much money and no spare tire and these guys were like angels that came to my rescue .
I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know.
just amazing to find a place likhe this in the world you live in today .

AO
ASHLEY O.
Royal Oak, MI
Buick Enclave
11/10/2018
Great service?
Quick, family, and great prices !

11/09/2018
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Everyone is so nice and helpful, and it doesn't matter if a big job or small job.

11/08/2018
Consistently great
Always an inviting and professional experience.

GS
GREG S.
Ortonville, MI
11/07/2018
Provided quick service on warranty work. Trustworthy.
I arrived at 2:30 with a brake problem. They said they might not be able to get it done that day, but they did. It did end up being a front brake issue (they replaced them back in June of 2018). A caliper was sticking (not their fault) and caused a pad and rotor to go bad. They fixed it same day and I only had to pay $20. Very happy and will continue to use them.

Rochester, MI
11/07/2018
Dot inspection
I will definitely be returning, they are a great bunch of people to work with. They were very customer service minded.

TK
TOM K.
New Baltimore, MI
Chevrolet Prizm
11/06/2018
Convenient it's next door where I work
You guy's did exactly what I wanted done . Great job, thank you.

LG
LEN G.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
11/05/2018
Timely
Appointment time kept to the minute. Evaluation on issues with car useful.

JIM F.
Rochester, MI
Old-Fashioned Service
Scott and Joel are in-take and write-up wizards that have worked through many a mechanical and electronic problem for us and have always found an appropriate solution at a fair and honest price. As a bonus, there are lots of ways for regular customers to save money; but most important is all, perhaps, is the fact that the repairs themselves have always been done right the first time. Duff and the other mechanics know their stuff.

Oxford, MI
11/02/2018
A worthwhile garage for service
The work was concise, clear explanation of a path forward, very customer centric. Did not really feel they we're trying to sell me on repairs. Easy to work with.

DEBORAH C.
Canton, MI
Lincoln MKZ
The best and trustworthy
These guys are truly awesome i recommend friends and family regularly. They’re honest and make sure your car has what it needs to run great.

Thanks

PR
PURAN R.
Customer Service
We have been customers for over 30 years and wouldn’t think about going any where else.
The customer service is outstanding and the people who work there are knowledgeable and treat you like family!
Very honest business - would highly recommend Metro 25!

Chevrolet Express Passenger
11/01/2018
All points contruction
Nice working with great people ..with great knowledge of what they're doing.. that do great work

11/01/2018
great job
Scott and his guys over there at Metro 25 did a great job on our trucks for years

KK
KATHY K.
Nissan Murano
10/31/2018
The people
Great timely, professional, affordable service along with friendliness !! Can’t beat this place !!

STEVE H.
Sterling Heights, MI
10/27/2018
Freindly and professional staff. Great service.

Meyer G.
Michigan
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Meyer said he would recommend this place for service.

Clawson, MI
10/26/2018
Honest group of people working there.
Joel and Scott at the front desk have been the pillars of this business. They have a strong team of mechanics in the back of the building performing quality repairs at reasonable prices. Lately, there seems to be frequent occurences of being short-staffed. Good quality people is always the most important ingredient to any business. I have witnessed many successful companies spiralling downhill very rapidly, simply due to regular occurences of being short-staffed. I hope that my favorite auto repair shop can remedy the staffing issues quickly, so that more customers can truly enjoy their quality service.

Huntington Woods, MI
Buick Envision
10/25/2018
Great service , nice service adviser.
I took my car for an oil change.
They inspected and looked it over.
They did not find anything wrong.
It took about 30 min as promised.
Nice service advisors. I felt very comfortable.