Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8

Latest Review over 6 years ago

PC
Pao C.
San Diego, CA
09/11/2011
Did did a simple oil change. But service was great and fast. Way better than those oil-change places that try to sell you things you don't need and no faster in service.

quick oil change
Raz and the folks at the shop were professional and efficient.
I paid a higher than advertised price, but my pickup requires 6.5 quarts of oil each go around.
Tried the usual upsells.
As they are close to home, email reminders, and are quick about the task, I would use them for an oil change again.

DAVID JAMES S.
Alpine, CA
quick oil change
Raz and the folks at the shop were professional and efficient.
Tried the usual upsells.

DK
Dennis K.
San Diego, CA
GREAT AUTO SHOP
this was a great shop. they are quick to find my problem with my car and reasonably priced. also for military they offer a 15 % discount.

CK
Carol K.
Oceanside, CA
09/06/2011
Auto Clinic
Seemed knowledgeable. Work was done in a timely manner. Problems were all fixed