Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/21/2019
Excellent service!!
Friendly, honest, good prices, and great service....what more could you ask for?!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We like to see happy customers that feel they have received the services you described. We look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle repairs/maintenance in the future.

PA
Pam A.
03/21/2019
My 90,000 Service went smooth and done with quality. I can really tell the benefit of of rear brake adjustment. The transmission fluid service will surely prolong the maintenance of the car and keep me from worrying about the car's future. Thank you to everyone at Ray Frey's, you did a wonderful job.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/22/2019

You are welcome Pam. As always we appreciate your business and enjoy taking car of your car.

Jesse H.
Nissan Pickup
03/19/2019
The Best and most trustworthy shop in San Diego
I've been taking my vehicles to Ray Frey for over 10 years and I always recommend them to my friends. They are very transparent and explain what needs to be done to your vehicle today and what can wait. I can't think of another mechanic shop that will recommend waiting on fixing something down the road instead of taking your money today. They build trustworthy relationships and the entire staff are extremely friendly. No one comes close to the level of expertise either.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for your trust and referrals Jesse. We appreciate your long time loyalty and always look forward to seeing you.

SR
Stephanie R.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/18/2019
Oil Change
Wonderful experience, fast and friendly staff. The extra bonus is washing the car. Thank you
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you Stephanie. We like that you appreciated our bonus car wash. We do that with every service. See you next time your car needs service/repair.

03/18/2019
Easy Smog Check
I needed a smog certificate for my Honda CRV so I called Ray Frey's on a Friday morning to see if I could get in. The woman who answered the phone told me I could bring it in NOW, so I drove over there. I was in and out in under 30 minutes and they even washed my car! From now on I will have my car smog-checked at Ray Frey's. I have had my car serviced there several times and didn't even realized that they are a Star smog station, too.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/19/2019

So happy we could accomodate you so quickly. Thank you for your buxiness.

J M.
03/17/2019
Ray Frey Auto
Ray is the only mechanic I’ve EVER trusted. That is saying a lot about this business. I love Ray Frey Auto! AND, you get a beautiful car wash every time you visit. Thankds Ray
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your trust and your business.

NW
Nicole W.
03/13/2019
Great Customer Service
I was having problems with my car so I took it the dealership but they told me there was nothing wrong with it. After four trips to the dealership and still nothing was done a family friend told me to take my car here. I did and of course they found the problem and fixed it. I will never take my cars anywhere else. There service here is top notch and prices are not outrageous like at the dealership.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Awesome Nicole, always love to have new customers. We can definitely get to the bottom of the problem. See you next time.

EP
Emily P.
03/11/2019
Very thorough
I just purchased a vehicle and my uncle Ed Fredendall referred me to your auto shop. Thank you for looking at my car. I will be back in for further maintenance.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/13/2019

You're welcome so glad we could help. We look forward to seeing you for the maintenance. Thank you for coming in.

CR
Craig R.
03/08/2019
The word has been spreading.....
It's always a pleasure taking our vehicles to Ray's business for maintenance and service. All personnel at Ray Frey Auto Center are proficient, professional, and more than competent. Ray always takes care of his customers and puts their needs first and foremost. One never has to worry about being taken advantage of, as Ray is fair, and exacting about service needs.

Now our next-door neighbor (plus other neighbors in our area) are forsaking the dealerships and taking their vehicles to Ray Frey Auto Center. Yes, indeed, the word is spreading.....
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for spreading the word Craig. We appreciate your business as always!

JO
Jeff O.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/06/2019
Great service at great price
The quality of work is excellent
Never a surprise with the bill Ray is communicating with me.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/12/2019

Jeff:

Thank you for your recognition of our service. We apprecite you and your business.

Tom S.
03/05/2019
quality
quality service, excellent repairs and great personal!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much Tom, we appreciate you.

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
03/01/2019
Ray Frey Auto Center
Our whole family trusts Ray Frey with our cars. I started taking my car in the '80's. Since then, we've taken all our vehicles to Ray Frey for service. There has NEVER been a service problem or issue after service. And I am totally confident that if that were ever to happen it would be corrected quicky. Ray has become like family and we trust him completely. I cannot think of any other service provider that has earned this respect and appreciation from us AND it has been consistent for 30+ years. It just doesn't get better!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much Walter, it is a pleasure to have your entire family come to Ray Frey Auto for their car repair and maintenance needs. You are definitely part of the Ray Fray family!

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
Quality of work
I appreciate the great customer service from the moment I walk in till the moment I leave. My car is running great now and I appreciate it very much!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Julie, so glad your car is running great. We always appreciate the opportuity to help you with your car repairs and maintenance.

Carole M.
Ray Frey Auto Service
I know that I am always going to get an honest evaluation and reliable work on my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you Carole we really appreciate your loyalty.

Excellent professional work
We have had another successful repair. Dropped off our truck and had it back in a matter of hours. Very much appreciated the fast turn around time.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/28/2019

So happy your were satidfied. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you next time y our vehicles need service/repairs.

Jim R.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/27/2019
Completely satisfied with their service.
Clear communication and professionalism.
Have and will recommend Ray Frey.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/28/2019

Jim, Thank you for your patronage and confidence. We always appreciate your referrals.

Christine W.
02/24/2019
Had to drop the big $$ for needed repairs as the auto hit the 100k mileage mark...Ray & detailed the repair costs to me and though it es lot I knew they had to be done.(cheaper than a new car!) Then when I picked up the car it had been waxed & detailed on the exterior...it looked like I had a new car! (BTW have been a Ray Frey customer for over 17 years!)
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much Christine for your long time loyalty. Glad we could keep your car on the road. We appreciate your business.

Maria P.
Dodge Journey
02/23/2019
How personable everyone is, and the excellent customer service
I've been a customer for decades, my only mechanic
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2019

We appreciate your long time loyalty. Thank you so much for your business.

KH
Kelly H.
Honda Civic Si
02/21/2019
Ray Frey Auto Center: Because I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else!
Fast, friendly and affordable. & The complimentary car wash is the cherry on top! :)
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your trust, we value your business.

LG
Lonnie G.
Nissan Titan
02/21/2019
Fair and Honest
They tell you what you really need.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/21/2019

Thgank you Lonnie, always nice to see you and take care of your vehicle. We appreciate your business.