Honda Civic Sdn
11/30/2020
Above and Beyond
I had a full day of work commitments, my husband is deployed, and there was an unexpected death in the family. The icing on the cake- my car wouldn’t start.
Ray and his team were patient and understanding with an anxious/emotional me. He not only replaced my battery, but did diagnostic testing to verify there was nothing wrong with the car causing my battery to die.
This was the best experience I’ve ever had getting a car maintenanced. I cannot thank them enough.

Debbie B.
Everything
Ray Frey and I go back years. When I first met Ray it’s was after he closed and I had an ignition problem and he helped me and I will never forget that. I will always take my car here because he always treats me right and is reliable and honest.

NQ
Nicole Q.
11/25/2020
Great service every time!
Rey Frey Auto Center always takes good care of me and my car. It is the only place I take my car for maintenance and repairs. You are never 'upsold' services - and only recommendations you truly need are made. Thank you Rey Frey and team!

SR
Steve R.
El Cajon, CA
Ford Econoline
Excellent work
Excellent work as always. Been keeping my van running for 16+ years. 4300000 now going for a million miles

BG
Brent G.
Escondido, CA
11/25/2020
Perfect spot for a Thanksgiving stop!
Ray and crew give their clients the family treatment. From when you check in and Lisette has a good word to saw all the way to the end when the car washer is bringing your car back around to you. Then in between you'll get a moment to chat with Ray, Larry, and Bob.

SN
Stephanie N.
Hyundai Accent
11/24/2020
Great honest and friendly service..
They took excellent care of my car, they were honest and very thorough in their inspection of all the repairs needed.. very friendly and trustworthy family owned business.. I think it’s awesome how they sponsor vocal youth baseball teams, and wash your car after the repairs are all done..

TH
Tim H.
El Cajon, CA
Ford Transit Connect
Honesty!!
I really appreciate the honesty. I am sure most mechanics would have gone ahead with costlier repairs that were okayed on drop-off, despite the fact that the job could be done for less money once the team got their hands on the car. Because of this, I am proud to say that I am now a loyal customer, and will be bringing my vehicles here from now on!! (And will recommend to everyone I know that might be looking for a mechanic)

Maria P.
Acura TSX
Awesome service and work
Ray Frey Auto is my go to for both my cars and I trust them 100%. If something doesn't need to be fixed, they will tell me that - they won't sell me on things that I could do but aren't necessary at the moment. I ran in yesterday with a dead battery and they had me back on the road in 15 minutes with a new battery! Found out the old one was prorated so I only owed a portion of the new battery cost. They keep my cars running great. One car is pushing 200,000 miles and the other one 300,000 miles!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Maria, we love keeping your cars on the road and keeping you safe. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

CG
Caitlin G.
Dodge Ram Van
Excellent customer service.
Fast and straight to the point. Great crew, very knowledgeable and kind.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Caitlin, we appreciate your business.

Bob M.
Jeep CJ5
11/22/2020
Best auto service shop I've found
It's always a pleasure to do business with Ray Frey Auto
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Bob, we so appreciate your bsiness.

Rose C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Ford Edge
11/21/2020
Their honesty
I’ve been going to Ray Frey Auto for over 15 years...when I lost my husband , I didn’t have to worry about my daughters and my cars to keep us safe on the road. They make me feel like family.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

We love that you feel like family. Thank you for being such a loyal customer.

MF
Mike F.
11/20/2020
Customer service, fast and trustworthy. I wont go anywhere else.
My husband and I only come here to service our vehicles. As a matter of fact, when our kids come to town we get their vehicles checked out and road worthy and trust Ray to always be reliable, quick and does a great job. Thank you all!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

You are welcome, thank you for trusting us to your family's "fleet of vehicles".

YM
Yolanda M.
Toyota Yaris iA
11/20/2020
I really appreciate the work that made and your honesty. Great service and team.
Thank you!!
Yolanda
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

You are so welcome, we truly appreciate your business. Happy Thanksgiving.

WH
William (Sean) H.
Ford C-Max Energi
11/19/2020
Quick and easy, they always make sure that you know of any problems. They even will tell you if you have a light out. I’d go to the Ford dealer if I wanted to pay more for less. 😉
I said it all in the title.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for the vote of confidence we truly appreciate your business. Happy Thanksgiving.

CF
Christina F.
11/18/2020
Excellent service!
Very fast and honest work. I like supporting a small family owned business.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for your support, it is very much appreciated.