IF
Iren F.
11/14/2018
Iren
Excellent and fast work as always.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Iren, always good to see you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Ray B.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
11/13/2018
The 'folks'..:))
"Perfecta"
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you. Always enjoy helping with your car needs.

Chris S.
11/12/2018
Great service, knowledgeable and honest
They diagnosed my problem very quickly. They performed the work in less than an hour and saved me from spending an unnecessary $2,000 at the Honda dealership. The car drives great now. I will definitely be going back when it's time for maintenance or if any problems come up.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/13/2018

Awesome Chris. We love to save our customers money. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your car needs us!

Stacy M.
INFINITI QX56
11/11/2018
Attentive & Fast
When you have car troubles, it’s never convenient. However, when you take the car in, get a call within the hour about the precise issue/repair needed, and it’s ready for pick up couple hours later, that’s as close to “convenient” as it gets!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Stacy, so glad we could make your car repairs "convenient", we realize it never really is and we're happy you came in to let us help you and your car. We appreciate your business.

Kia Soul
11/09/2018
Excellent, fast service
Thank you for getting the Kia fixed in one day!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/09/2018

You're welcome, thank you for your business.

Mike C.
Phoenix, AZ
11/08/2018
Satisfied once again
Great work at a great price. Very reliable. Had some fuel injector work done to my Dodge diesel which had a small fuel leak.
Great communications.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Mike for coming in for your vehicle repairs. We appreciate your business.

KH
Karen H.
11/06/2018
Great service time after time!
Prompt, courteous and professional service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Karen, your loyalty means the world to us.

Kimberly S.
Honda HR-V
11/03/2018
Ray Frey Auto Center
Excellent service, fast and efficient as always.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/04/2018

Thank you Kimberly, we appreciate your business. See you next time.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
11/01/2018
Ray saved me from buying a new car today!
It looked like there was no affordable way to get my 4-Runner to pass smog for under $2k to 4k, but Ray did it!

He and his crew are the best!

Mike
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/02/2018

You're welcome Mike, glad we could keep the car on the road for you a little longer.

Kathy B.
10/30/2018
Best ever!
As usual, efficient, kindness, fairness , knowledge, and just plain good. I brought in my sons car and it was checked immediately and repaired. My current car is under contract with the dealer, so it is being monitored there. I will be back here as soon as that runs out. I would highly recommend Ray”s to anyone. Trust is rare today, but trust Ray’s always.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your trust, we appreciate your business.

Tzadoi M.
Nissan Versa
10/29/2018
Ray Frey is always great!
Every time we have an issue with our car we bring it to Ray Frey - they are the best! Always honest and I never feel like they're trying to get me to repair more than necessary. We will keep coming back!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Tzadoi. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to taking care of your vehicle next time you need maintenance/repairs.

AK
Alice K.
Honda Accord Crosstour
10/27/2018
As always, great service
I was in for an oil change. As usual it was completed without incident and I left with a sparkling clean car. I'll be back again.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/28/2018

Thank you Alice, we always enjoy seeing you and servicing your vehicle. See you next time.

Brady B.
10/24/2018
Outstanding customer service
Best communication and honesty in an industry where those qualities are extremely hard to find.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Brady, we appreciate your business.

Brooke M.
Santee, CA
10/18/2018
Outstanding, Fast, Friendly and Honest Service
I've know Ray for years and he always provide quality work, an honest opinion and a fair price. His staff is wonderful to work with. I had an issue with my leased vehicle (about two years old). I had it diagnosed at a well known branded shop as well as the dealership from which I'm leasing the car. They both had given me the run around about issues and I didn't feel gave an honest assessment. Ray and his crew quickly diagnosed what was really going on, fixed the issue and I was back on my way. My car and my husband's car are in their trusted hands from now on!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Brooke, we appreciate your trust and look forward to taking care of your cars for many years to come. Your patronage means the world to us.

Dennis D.
Spring Valley, CA
10/12/2018
Great service as always
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks Dennis, we appreciate your business.

Christine W.
10/10/2018
Ray Frey Auto Center is the best!
They take excellent care of my vehicle, my former vehicle, my mother’s car & friends car!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you to your entire family for your loyalty, we appreciate your business.

Linda M.
10/10/2018
Fast and courteous
I needed to get my car smog checked and due to a crazy work schedule and some family issues had waited until the last week. They were able to fit me in and completed the process very quickly. The staff was very courteous and they even washed my car for me.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/10/2018

Linda,

So glad we could get the smog done within your time frame and that you liked the car wash. We look forward to seeing you next time your car needs maintenance or repairs.

We appreciate your business.

Sandy S.
Lexus ES 330
10/03/2018
Know the staff and owner and they continue to provide my family and our vehicles great service
Have been an original customer of Ray's for years and have recommended numerous friends to take their vehicles to him for service and have never heard a negative comment from any of them. The like his honesty about how to handle their vehicle needs and don't feel pressured to do something that is not absolutely necessary to fix their vehicle.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for all the referrals Sandy, what an honor to work on your family's and friends cars. We truly appreciate your business.

Bill S.
Chrysler 300
10/03/2018
Easy to get to! Ray and Staff are fabulous!
Ray and all the staff are so courteous, friendly and helpful! They check everything out, and service your car in a timely manner! I recommend Ray and staff to everyone!
Thanks so much for the great service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Bill for your great recommendation. We always enjoy seeing you and appreciate your business.

Joy G.
Chula Vista, CA
10/02/2018
smog check
friendly staff; no-nonsense; got us in and out with a smog check on two different visits within 15 minutes; added bonus: car wash! thank you so much!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Joy, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you when your cars are ready for maintenance/service.