Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Katherine G. on 01/04/2018
"Great Service."
My vehicle has usually been in and out in one day. Great customer service.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 10:08 AM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/04/2018

Thanks Katherine, we do pride ourselves in our Customer Service and we're glad you recognized it. Happy New Year.

Ruth S. on 12/23/2017
"Great Service"
Great experience.
Thank you for washing my car.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017 08:38 PM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/27/2017

You're welcome and thank you for your business. Happy New Year.

David S. on 12/15/2017
"Reliable Professional Service "
As always, the service is done by competent mechanics with impeccable work ethic. I know I can rely on my vehicles to be serviced using only the best parts and fluids specifically designed by the manufacturer’s for my particular make and model.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 02:27 PM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/18/2017

Thanks David, we pride ourselves in our professional service and we're glad you recognize it. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.

Craig R. on 12/15/2017
"Always excellent service with no games"
As usual, I experienced excellent and efficient service upon taking in one of my vehicles for regular maintenance. I always find Ray's operation to be be highly functional, prompt, and efficient––with excellent mechanics who know their craft, quality front office personnel, and fair pricing. Really, the place runs life clockwork and will always be my only choice for service, maintenance, and repairs!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 06:12 AM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/18/2017

Thanks again Craig, always great to see you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Donny W H. on 12/10/2017
"Best Customer Service, Repair Work and Prices."
Thank you so much for answering all my questions on the phone, receiving the drop of my towed truck and having me all set up with a working vehicle the day of. You guys are a truly an honest shop and its nice to know you're there to help people with their vehicle problems when so many others are trying to take advantage of someone's bad day. Thank you!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 06:25 PM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/11/2017

You are so welcome Danny. We like taking care of all of our customers and are happy to have you as a new customer. Happy Holidays.

Justino R. on 12/04/2017
"Always happy. "
As usual always happy with the service.
I travel A LOT and there’s only one place that i can trust my car needs, Ray Frey !!
Thank you Ray for the Apple, my boy finished all!!
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 10:22 PM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/07/2017

Thanks Justino. You're welcome for the car service and the apple!

Tom S. on 11/30/2017
"quality work"
you can trust Ray and all the people working there to do the highest quality job possible.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 07:20 AM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you Tom, always great to see you and help you with your car needs.

Garnet A. on 11/29/2017
"Great Shop"
Very friendly, responsive, and knowledgeable staff. Have been taking my car here for over 10 years if not longer and would not trust anyone else to work on my car. They provide timely updates including timelines of completion which helps in planning my day. I highly recommend this shop!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 11:45 PM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you for your loyalty Garnet, we appreciate your business.

David M. on 11/28/2017
"smog check"
the service was fast and complete. the front desk was very professional and courteous. I waited for the service to be completed in less than 20 minutes from arrival to out the door with all the paperwork provided.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 07:03 AM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/28/2017

Thanks for coming in for your smog check. We'll see you next time your car needs servicing. We appreciate our business David.

Walter S. on 11/22/2017
"Still the best Auto Repair "
Ray Frey's shop has serviced this vehicle since I bought it new in 1996 as well as. My other vehicles.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 12:07 PM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/22/2017

Thanks Walter, we appreciate your loyalty. Have a Happy thanksgiving.

Marty R. on 11/18/2017
"Great Service!"
As always, I have never had to worry about being taken advantage of (being an older single female) at this business. I don't give my trust easily but this family owned business has it all! I have been taking my cars to Ray for 7 years now and will as long as the business is open!
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 04:54 PM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/21/2017

Thanks for your trust & your business Marty.

Robert S. on 11/16/2017
"Awesome service"
Friends and husband have used Ray Frey for years and I finally took my car in for 30k check. Very professional place, clean waiting room and friendly check-in. Ray called with items that needed to be done, not necessarily all the items mfg claims to be needed. Liked that! And a car wash to boot!
Vehicle: Lexus CT 200h
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 12:45 PM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/21/2017

So glad you liked your experience at Ray Frey Auto Center. We love new customers and look forward to helping you with your car needs for many years to come. Thank you for your business.

Joanna M. on 11/12/2017
"Always 5 Star Service"
It is reassuring knowing I will always get great service at a fair price at Ray's. His staff are exceptional. My repair was completed quickly and I was on my way after a very short wait. Thank you Bob and Lisette.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 08:59 PM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/13/2017

So glad we got you back on the road quickly. We appreciate your business Joanna.

Steve C. on 11/12/2017
"Great people, Great service, Great place"
They always do Great work and are there to help.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 07:46 AM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Glad we could help Steve. Thank you for your patronage.

Deb N. on 11/11/2017
"Great service!"
Best place to go....always satisfied and wonderful service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 09:16 AM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Thank you Deb so glad you are satisfied with our service. Your business is greatly appreciated.

Casey V. on 11/09/2017
"Personal service - Quality work"
I have been going to Ray Frey for many, many years. I have always felt that Ray and his crew have taken great care and pride in their work. Just as importantly, I have always felt that they take good care of me. I trust them for routine maintenance as well as any repairs. When I go in for routine maintenance, they will always let me know exactly what, if anything else needs to be done and when - or if everything is in good shape and I have nothing to worry about. I always leave happy and confident that I have gotten the best possible service. I have recommended Ray to many.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 08:14 AM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you Casey, we appreciate your business and referrals.

Mike S. on 11/07/2017
"Excellent service"
Ray's place always give me a fair shake and tell me straight what is going on and if it needs to be fixed.
Vehicle: Chrysler Voyager
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 09:08 PM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Thanks Mike always a pleasure to help you with your car needs.

K P. on 11/07/2017
"It's all about people power and professionalism"
It's always been a pleasure having the Ray Frey supporting the maintenance and care of my Challenger. Great leadership at the company combined with fantastic team of professional and courteous team and a well run clean shop.
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 10:35 AM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Thank you so much, we appreciate your loyalty.

Alice K. on 11/05/2017
"Another very satisfying trip to Ray's"
I'll confess I never like it when I have car trouble. I am so out of my element and often these things are so unexpected and inconvenient. So while the reason for the trip to Ray's may not be one I desired to make, I always leave feeling positive about what has happened. Ray, I'm sorry, fixing a car is never something I look forward to. But you and your staff always make it so I leave on a positive note. Thanks.
Vehicle: INFINITI I35
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 10:42 AM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2017

So glad your experiences at the shop are positive. We know car problems are not pleasant so we're happy to get you back on the road safely. Thank you for your business Alice.

Craig R. on 11/03/2017
"Another great experience!"
This was another great experience with the finest auto repair outfit in the county! Fast,
efficient, friendly, and honest service for one of my vehicles––always what we experience when we service our cars with Ray! This is a quality shop of great reputation.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 05:45 AM
Ray F. at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2017

WOW...the county. thanks for the rave review Craig.