SR
06/19/2019
Quick service
Another job well done

06/18/2019
Timely, efficient service. Thanks!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business.

EM
Ed M.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
06/17/2019
Ray Frey Automotive.
From the moment I walked in the door I was treated professionally by the people at Ray Frey Automotive.
I explain the problem I was having with my vehicle they listed and they got to my vehicle as quickly as possible. I truly appreciated that as I needed my vehicle that afternoon to continue my work.
If I could make a recommendation to anybody I would definitely recommend Ray Frey for our your automobile repair needs. if I could make a recommendation to anybody I would definitely recommend Ray Frey Automotive.
My thanks to all the technicians and everybody working there they truly made this an automotive experience. God bless all of you thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Ed for the great review and thank you for your business.

Mo M.
Lexus GX 470
06/15/2019
They’re the best - have been going here for over 10 years
Always honest and great work. Have sent friends and family here and they also have amazing experience.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Mo, we appreciate your long time patronage and the recommendations.

BG
Brenda G.
06/15/2019
Honest good service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Brenda, we appreciate that.

FG
Fernando G.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/14/2019
Inspect a car before purchase
I am new in the state of California and I am buying a car for my daughter. I took the car to Ray Frey for them to check the car. I am so glad that I did! They explained to me that the car that I was about to purchase was not a good deal. They explained it step-by-step. As a father buying a car for his daughter I am interested in her safety and the safety of others. Thank you so much for helping me make a decision that is based on factual information. I did not buy the car! I feel confident about the information that was given to me, and now I am a more savvy buyer.

Dr. Fernando Garay
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Fernando, we are happy that you trusted our inspection and we hope you will find a safe car for your daughter.

Mark B.
Ford Edge
06/14/2019
Personable service!
Been coming to Ray Frey for about eight years. His group has worked on three different vehicles of mine, and all have been serviced great. I'll come to them before anyone else if I have a problem with my vehicles. Nice people too!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Mark, we appreciate your many years of patronage. Please be sure to vote for Ray Frey Auto Center

Jeannie T.
06/13/2019
You are the best ever. Thank you for making it simple.
The service was the best ever. Made it very simple. Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

You are very welcome, thank you for your business. Please be sure to vote for Ray Frey Auto Center

Toyota Venza
06/12/2019
Very disappointed...
I went to Ray Frey’s because family members have raved about the work & efficacy of the work and the people here. I will not go into detail, but I can say I have never been more disrespected or talked down to as I was today. I merely asked if the work on my car could get done in 5.5 hrs (when the time I was told was 4-6 hrs) and it started a slew of unacceptable and unprofessional words. I am very disappointed, as I was hoping to give them all future business ... but I do not pay to be verbally abused. I will say the work done was lovely. I am happy to give credit where due. I just hope others have a much better experience than I did.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

My apologies for any unprofessionalism you recieved from our personnel and staff. We have definitely reviewed the situation. We are glad you were happy with the detail.

David P.
Lexus LS 430
06/12/2019
The Best For Our Cars
As usual, excellent, honest service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you David, we appreciate your business. Be sure to vote for Ray Frey Auto Center.

Janet B.
Lexus GX 460
06/10/2019
I would be lost without the!
Honest. Friendly and they know what they are doing!.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Janet, we would not want you to be lost!. We honestly appreciate your business.

Please vote for us.

Jeanine B.
Honda Civic Cpe
Personalized service, excellent work
I feel confident in the work Ray and his team perform on my vehicle
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

THank you so nuch for your confidence in our work. We appreciate that and look forward to seeing you next time.

Please take a moment to vote for us.

Awesome
Came in to get new breaks for the wife's car. Did a fantastic job as they always do.Thank u for your service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

You are so welcome, thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicles.

Please take a moment to vote for us.

BA
Brian A.
06/08/2019
Price
Always quality auto care with a free car wash
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Yep, the car wash is a great bonus and we are so happy that you appreciate it. Thank you for your business.

Please vote for us.

06/08/2019
Always fast, reliable, honest, courteous
Want it done right the first time? Take your vehicle here. We take all our company work trucks and cars here as they are a trusted source.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you we appreciate your business (and your company's).

We would love your vote.

KH
Kyle H.
06/07/2019
Perfect Service
No need to go anywhere else!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you, thank you! Please be sure to vote for us.

SJ
Scott J.
06/07/2019
The service at Rey Frey is outstanding, prices are much better than the dealer, if service isn’t warranted they won’t perform the service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

Scott, thank you for the review, we appreciate your business. Please be sure to vote for us.

KK
Karen K.
Carlsbad, CA
Ray Frey is great
Thank you for the professional detail of my car. My car is part of a fleet, but it is assigned to me and it's my "office." My car goes in for regular oil changes and routine maintenance. Ray Frey's team has always taken great care of the car and my "stuff" inside of it. You can trust their team.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

You are welcome Karen...and thank you for your business. We would appreciate your vote for the San Diego Union's Best of...

Carl M.
Nissan Pickup
Ray Frey
Knowledgeable, reliable, thorough, honest and friendly auto repair. Ray and crew will take care of you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

We apppreciate the opportunity to take care of your cars Carl. Thank you and please be sure to vote for us.

Honesty
They are honest about what work needs and doesn’t need to be done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2019

We do pride purselves in our honest approach to business and are happy you notice and appreciate that. Thank you for your business. Please be sure to vote for us.