Julia B.
Toyota Prius c
05/22/2018
Ray Frey's is such a great place!!
I have been bringing the last few cars I own to Ray Frey's Auto Center and they never fail to provide me with great service! They are honest and fair and that means a lot to me --- I don't know anything about cars so I rely on their expertise to help me get through with my cars. Recently I have been in the market of buying a newer (used) car and have brought in several cars for them to check out first to make sure I wasn't buying a big "problem". Ray has expertly guided me about which cars were ok for me to purchase and which ones to steer clear of. I am so grateful for their Expert Opinion -- I could have made a big mistake without their guidance!! Thank you Ray for helping me with this Big decision, I really appreciate knowing that I can trust you to help me make this decision!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

So glad we could help Julia. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you mainitain your newer (used) car.

PA
Pam A.
05/20/2018
Constant Great Service
Ray Frey Auto Center is always thorough, helpful, and a great experience. I recommend them without hesitation.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thanks for the recommendation Pam, we appreciate your business.

Lisa M.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/14/2018
Amazing Service
My 2008 Honda Civic was recalled for the passenger airbag. I made an appointment at Mossy Honda in Lemon Grove. The night before my appointment, the driver's side window would not roll up. I went to the dealership the next day and they charged me $130.00 to look at this problem. They quoted me $475.00 to fix the broken cable. Shame on them. I had them do the recall airbag and got the hell out of there. I immediately drove to Ray Frey's where they fixed the window. When I went to pay - I was told there was no charge! I can't tell you how good that was. Dealerships just rake you over the coals. You go Ray Frey's you guys and gals are the best!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thanks Lisa, we appreciate your business.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
05/11/2018
Ray's place is the best
He will always give you the truth and a fair shake.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thanks Mike, always enjoy seeing you and keeping your cars safe on the road.

CR
Craig R.
05/10/2018
Always First rate Service!
As usual, Ray's team was most efficient in facilitating the routine maintenance on one of my vehicles. This is the only auto center I will patronize. No games; prompt service; fair rates. Ray's shop is the best in the county!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thanks Craig, we appreciate your loyalty and praise.

Anonymous avatar
Buick Regal
05/10/2018
Ray Frey is awesome!
Excellent customer service. Fair price. Quality workmanship.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thank you, we so appreciate your business.

SR
Steve R.
El Cajon, CA
Ford Econoline
05/06/2018
Excellent work
They took my old work van and made it run and look new again outstanding job!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thanks Steve, always a pleasure. Thank you for your continued business.

Johnette T.
04/21/2018
As Always, Excellent Service
I own a 2001 Toyota Corolla. Ray and his staff/mechanics always give the best service and their honesty is admirable. I wouldn’t trust my car to anyone else for service unless referred by Ray Frey.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thanks for your trust. We appreciate your loyalty.

Sandra M.
04/19/2018
Quality Attention and Excellent Service
Ray Frey has been servicing my car since it was purchased in 2009. I have always been satisfied with the work done and feel that my car is always in great condition due to the thoroughness of their inspections.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thank you Sandra, we appreciate yout business and your loyalty.

Brady B.
04/18/2018
The best
Honest, reliable, and awesome staff.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Your business is always appreciated...thanks Brady.

ER
Elaine R.
La Jolla, CA
04/16/2018
Honest, efficient, friendly.
Honest, efficient, friendly. Love the free car wash every time too.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thanks Elaine, we appreciate your famlily's business.

DJ
David J.
04/12/2018
Fast, fair, reliable service
Ray's team provided great service on my A/C. I always feel like I can trust them for quality work at honest prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thanks David, we pride ourselves in our reliability and honesty. We appreciate that you recognized that and enjoy having you as a customer.

BR
Bruce R.
04/11/2018
The dreaded Check Engine Light
Check Engine light came on in my wife's car. Expecting to spend at least $200-300, took it to Ray.

Got a call shortly after dropping it off that it was an evap code, and could be as simple as a new gas cap. It was! They replaced the cap and gave me a break on the normal diagnostic charge because it was such a simple fix.

Picked it up and was out the door for less than a hundred bucks, including a car wash!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Glad it was a simple fix Bruce. Thank you so much for your business, it is very much appreciated.

AA
Alex A.
Chula Vista, CA
Toyota Tundra
04/07/2018
Great service as always
I appreciate Rey’s honesty and his shops quality of work. It’s nice to have a trustworthy auto shop that I can count on and on top of that reasonable prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thank you Alex, we're happy with your trust in our work. Your business is very much appreciated.

IC
Ina C.
Lexus ES 350
04/05/2018
Wonderful Service
I will never go to a dealership for service ever again. Ray was honest, helpful and extremely reasonable. His employee’s were professional and I trusted them completely. Thank you Ray.
Ina Cantor
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

You're welcome Ina. Thank you for your trust, we appreciate your business.

IF
Iren F.
04/04/2018
service
The service was fast and good. Everybody was very pleasant.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thank you for your business Iren.

Susan M.
Coronado, CA
Jeep Compass
03/30/2018
Reliable.
I trust Ray Frey Auto Repair to give me quality customer service at a good price. I believe they do.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

THank you for your trust Susan. We appreciate your business.

AK
Alice K.
Honda Accord Crosstour
03/28/2018
Done right-on time.
An unexpected scheduled maintenance. Big job but while it could have taken more than a day, I got my car back on the same day and was able to avoid having to make special arrangements to get to some appointments the next day. Thanks for the quick turn around.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

You're welcome Alice. Thank you for your patronage and loyalty.

WR
William R.
03/26/2018
Like An Old Friend - Reliable and Dependable - Ray Frey Auto Center
Ray Frey continues to provide quality service for all your automotive needs. I recently used them not only for routine service but also for a smog check. Would definitely recommend them to everybody. Congrats for a continued job well done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Thank you William, we appreciate the recommendation and your business.

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
03/24/2018
Car Maintenance
We've been having our cars serviced by Ray Frey Auto for over 20 years. In ALL those years we have received nothing by the BEST service -- always excellent information regarding our car's needs and maintenance. There aren't many companies I can call consistently EXCELLENT, but Ray Frey Auto is one of them. I've recommended his Auto Center to many friends and I've never heard one person say they regretted it. I appreciate the service, the honesty and the staff. They're the BEST. Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc

Your long time patronage and loyalty is very much appreciated Walter. Thank you so much for all of your referrals, that is the best form of flattery for our business.