EF
Ed F.
09/20/2018
Great service and reasonable cost.
Problems were found that I didn't know about. They were brought to my attention and then repairs made.

CY
Chris Y.
09/19/2018
Great Job
They did a great job taking care of my noisy car! Repair was priced well
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/20/2018

Nothing like a quiet car, glad we could help. Thank you for coming in.

Dan S.
Valley Center, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
09/19/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Nice people, speedy service. Thank You
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/19/2018

You're welcome Dan. We appreciate you chosing Ray Frey Auto Center for your car repairs and maintenence. See you next time.

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
Thank you!
What efficient and friendly service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/18/2018

You're welcome Julie. Thank you for your business, we appreciate it.

BF
Brandon F.
G
70k, not 90

LE
Lee E.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Great Service!
We have been going to Ray Frey for many years! He is great and his staff is awesome! They are friendly and take care of you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for being a long time customer. We really appreciate your business.

KP
K P.
La Jolla, CA
09/14/2018
Outstanding management and expert technicians
It is a fact that the entire team at Ray Frey Auto Center, beginning with the renowned boss Ray himself and Bob as Manager are hand-on dedicated long standing professionals. These good people are not only multi-tasking experts who deliver on time and at fair pricing, but also provide a very personal family style service.

As we know, no business can operate without good leadership, and most importantly, team members who care and are good at what they do. Well, it doesn't get any better with this fine operation on both sides, the front desk and the back operation ! They are excellent at what they do, courteous, fair and caring and the reason why they've been in business for so long.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, we do take pride in our shop and staff and appreciate that it shows. We value your patronage.

Mike C.
Phoenix, AZ
09/11/2018
Very courteous, caring, and great service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your business.

GV
Geno V.
El Cajon, CA
Toyota Tundra
09/08/2018
A+ service
I started going to Ray Freys a few years ago with my work truck. They have done such a fantastic job that I recently started taking my own vehicle there. They never beat around the bush and they always have great speedy service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/09/2018

Thanks for the A+ review. We appreciate the fact that you trust us with your personal vehicle too.

Brady B.
Lexus RX 450h
09/07/2018
Best mechanics and staff anywhere
If you’re looking for honesty and fairness go to Ray Fray. Highly recommended.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/09/2018

Thanks Brady, we appreciate your recommendation and your business.

John G.
Chevrolet S-10
09/01/2018
Alternator False Alarm
Thought I had a problem with alternator. Even though the shop was very busy, Ray hooked up the equipment and checked out the charging system right away. Turns out everything was normal and I was very happy about it. Great service, no suggestion of needed repairs.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/05/2018

Thanks for stopping in John. Glad everything was working fine.

CR
Craig R.
08/30/2018
Ray Frey Auto Center has never changed.
Consistent outstanding service over all these years! While many businesses decline over time in terms of "bang for your buck" and quality of service, Ray's shop has only gotten better and shows no signs of any slump. We will continue to make this business our first choice for any auto maintenance and repair!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you Craig, we are in for the long haul and appreciate that you think we have gotten better with age! Thank you for your business.

IL
Ian L.
Nissan Xterra
08/29/2018
Direct and honest service
Once again. Ray and his team provided excellent service. We had to have some work done to pass smog and they fixed it right away and we were able to pass. They make you feel like they are on your side and not there to just take or leave it. They want the best outcome for their customers.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you Ian, yes we do want the best outcome for our customers. We know there are a lot of auto repair shops out there and we appreciate that you choose to come here.

08/25/2018
Auto maintenance and/or repair experience doesn't get any better than this.
Having read many reviews (and in many cases the business owner's responses to them), I had great confidence taking my CRV to Ray Frey's Auto Center. What a rewarding experience for me and for my auto. Even though I arrived there 15 minutes before their closing time, I was treated very kindly and respectfully, as I was throughout this experience. Since I chose to my car there overnight, Ray even ordered an Uber to take me home.
He taught me a lot about autos and auto maintenance right after I arrived and again the next day when he phoned me twice about what needed to be done on my car, why, and the costs for these services and parts. Ray even explained why some work didn't need to be performed at this time and why not, even though I initially thought it did. Later, he updated me on the progress being made. Amazing person both personally and professionally, this Ray Frey.
The ladies in the office are very warm, helpful, and efficient. The entire place is clean, as was my car when I picked it up. Not only was it clean, but my CRV performed just like it did when I first bought it 121,715 miles ago.
Excellent service doesn't stop there at Ray Frey's Auto Center. When I arrived home I discovered that I am able to keep track of the CRV's maintenance online. Obviously I'm an impressed and pleased customer.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our shop. We enjoy hearing from all our customers but your remarks are especially nice to hear. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your car needs service.

Johnette T.
08/17/2018
Great service!!
Ray Frey, his staff and mechanics are the best of the best! I know I am getting the best service in San Diego whether it is a oil change, brakes, tune-up or major work.

Thank you Ray!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/18/2018

Johnette, thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your business. See you next time.

Donna B.
08/16/2018
Once again 5 stars
This was my second visit to Ray FREY. Still very pleased with service and price. It's first come first serve, I was aware they did all they could to shorten my wait without compromising quality. I drive down from Ramona and plan to be a loyal regular customer. Oh yea I broke my visor and they were able to get and install a new one without expending the time of the time up. IMPRESSIVE!! Love the care wash, Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you Donna, always nice to have a new loyal customer. We take pride in our work and glad you recognize that. Thank you for your business.

Justino R.
Dodge Avenger
08/16/2018
Always the best!
As always THE BEST SERVICE EVER !!
Ray and his team saved my car again, dropped off in the afternoon my car was safely place inside the shop to be repaired next day, always trusting Ray Frey my safety and my pocket $$$!
Thank you Ray !!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/18/2018

Thanks Justino, always glad to help.

Tom S.
Toyota Tundra
08/15/2018
service
great service, great people job well done
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks Tom...see you next time. We appreciate your business.

IF
Iren F.
08/14/2018
great serrvice
Very pleasant staff. You feel well cared for. They explain what is the problem and try to find the best and cheapest solution. Fast and excellent work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Iren, we're happy you appreciate the excellent work. We appreciate your patronage. See you next time your car needs service.

Michelle B.
08/14/2018
The best and most reliable always!
Always takes care of our family
I know we are provided the best quality service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Michelle, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your car and your family's cars.