John S.
01/21/2019
TRUSTING AND FRIENDLY
GREAT! Completed a major job on time!!! Thank you Ray Frey!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2019

You're welcome John, thank you for your business. We appreciate your trust.

LP
Linda P.
Lexus ES 330
01/17/2019
As Usual The Best!
Ray and his staff are truly a pleasure to work with. They always make it effortless to have my families cars repaired. They really explain what needs to be repaired, so I can understand. I will not take my car elsewhere.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you Linda, we appreciate your loyalty and always enjoy seeing you and your family.

LE
Lee E.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/11/2019
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Lee, always good to see you.

BMW 325i
01/11/2019

Mark B.
01/10/2019
Very professional .
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Mark, Have a great year.

LR
Leo R.
01/09/2019
It’s how my Grandpa would run a Shop. Straight !
Very comfortable taking my 2013 Prius and my moms Rav 4 because I want knowledgeable mechanics with integrity that charge a fair price.
I want these people around for as long as middle class drives cars and trucks !!!

Leo Riboni
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/09/2019

What a great compliment, thank you Leo. We want to be around for a long time too. Happy New Year.

AK
Alice K.
INFINITI I35
01/05/2019
Stellar as always
Well taken care of as usual.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Glad we took care of you Alice and thank you for choosing Ray Frey Auto Center for your car needs.

LR
Linda R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/04/2019
Great service, quick turn around time, friendly people
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/09/2019

We appreciate your business Linda, thank you for the kind words.

RL
Rosemarie L.
Bonita, CA
01/04/2019
Friendly atmosphere
This company continues to provide excellent and persona relationship with clients. Service is excellent
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Rosemarie. We do love our customers and like to treat them like family.

AL
Andy L.
GMC Suburban
12/30/2018
Let there be light!
I recently discovered Ray Frey after being referred from another mechanic who does not work on American-made vehicles. I took my '97 GMC Suburban twice within a month, first for an oil change an later for a headlamp restoration. Both experiences were fantastic. The service was done quickly, the people were friendly, and my 'Burb left better than it came. I will certainly be back.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/01/2019

Andy...always love new customers...welcome to the family. Happy New Year.

AD
Allen D.
12/28/2018
Excellent service, first rate mechanic's and the costs for repairs are very reasonable. I highly recommend Ray Frey Auto center...your vehicle will be in great hands.
Ray went out of his to way to make sure my vehicle was repaired in a timely manner. He also kept me posted on what was needed and how much the repairs would costs. I have always taken my Toyota pick-up to Ray's shop. His crew was quick to diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs. Ray is honest and dependable. You can always count on Ray Frey Auto center to get the job done right.
Allen Denton
KUSI-TV / News Anchor
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/01/2019

Thank you so much Allen for the recommendation, we appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

CR
Craig R.
12/27/2018
Rivaling the large corporate dealerships
I can't say enough positive things about Ray and his business. We have taken all of our vehicles to his center for years and have never once been disappointed. He has been very loyal to us with his fairness and honesty; thus we remain loyal customers and will continue to recommend Ray's business to others when we are asked about a fair and professional mechanic. .

It is wonderful in this day and age to find a locally-based, family-owned business that is rivaling the large corporate dealerships. Ray Frey Auto Center does this through its excellent business practices, pride in the quality of work. and loyalty to its customers.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/01/2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you Craig. Your words and satisfaction mean the world to us. Have a most Happy New Year.

TW
Tina W.
Jeep Liberty
12/22/2018
Absolutely the greatest service I have had!!
Well first of all I am female!! When I have gone to other Mechanics they try to tell me I need this and that!! Not at this place the owner only told me what I needed!! Well I have a place I can go to and not feel Like I’m going to be taken advantage off and the prices are resonaable!! Also washed and vacuumed my Jeep!!! I am very HAPPY!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/01/2019

Tina, we are delighted that you feel happy and confident in Ray Frey Auto Center. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your car needs service/repairs. Happy New Year.

Barry B.
12/22/2018
Barry Bernstein
Easy drop-off process, friendly front desk, reliable contact...and a very clean car at pick-up.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/01/2019

Happy New Year Barry. We appreciate your business.

Latitia M.
12/20/2018
I can trust Ray and his staff !
I love the staff, fast, efficient and so friendly. And Ray is the best! They even fed me lunch. It was so amazing 😊
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you Latitia, so glad you came in on a day we had lunch to share. Happy Holidays.

DF
Darrin F.
12/14/2018
They Keep My '98 Ford 150 Running Like New
in 2007 I bought a 1998 Ford F-150 that I thought I would own for a year or so while I settled into California as a new resident. Dec 2018 I'm still driving it. Bob has been my mechanic since day 1 with this truck and when he moved his operation in with Ray Frey I followed him and it was a great decision. Ray Frey gives me the same expert service time and time again since I followed Bob over to Ray Frey. My 1998 runs like it drove off the showroom floor. I have had plenty of major work done at Ray Frey on this truck, from chassis to brakes to the engine. The repair costs at Ray Frey along with expert work keeps this truck so affordable that I can't find value in buying new or even newer. When something breaks I take it to Ray Frey and it gets fixed fast and correct the first time every time and the value is unbeatable on their service fees. Bob and his mechanics at Ray Frey will continue to be the only ones I trust with this old '98 Ford F-150 with nearly 150K until I decide to part with it. They used to care for my wife's 2000 Z-28 as well. They kept that car in such great shape, when she decided to sell we found a collector who paid 2K over blue book for the vehicle. My wife and I both recommend Ray Frey as the best mechanics in this town.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/16/2018

WOW, thanks Darrin. We appreciate yuour business and recommendation. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

CD
Carol D.
Winchester, CA
Nissan Murano
12/13/2018
Engine Service light
Ray's business has Always been as Honest as they come! I have Full confidence that he tells the customer exactly what is wrong with the vehicles that come in for diagnostic reviews. I will always bring my cars to home because I Trust he will be Honest!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Carol for traveling all the way to our shop. There are many choices out there and we appreciate that you chose Ray Frey Auto Center for your vehicle maintenance and repair. Happy Holidays.

SP

Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
12/09/2018
Another great experience!
I appreciate the good customer service as well as the efficiency and thoroughness of the work that is done. I went in for an oil change, but then had the my windshield wipers replaced and tires rotated. My car even got washed! Wow!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Julie. Nice to have a clean a car for the holidays. See you next time your car needs service.

SO
Stephen O.
BMW 740i
12/06/2018
First Experience
This was my first experience with Ray Frey Auto Center and I was very pleasantly surprised. I had originally gone to the dealership to have some diagnostics run for warning lights that come on in the car, and their prices were astronomical. I sent the dealer estimate to the front office at Ray Frey and they gave me a detailed estimate, parts and labor, that was much more affordable. They ran their own diagnostics and gave me an honest opinion of what services and repairs needed to be done right away, and what could be put off and watched. The front office staff was very nice and helpful and my car was done sooner than expected. I would definitely recommend them.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks Stephen and welcome as a new customer at Ray Frey Auto Center. We always appreciate new customers and look forward to a long time relationship. Happy Holidays.