Mary H.
06/12/2020
Excellent Auto Center
Great prices, great customer service. I usually go before work and I am in in less than an hour for LOF and a car wash. Love that you get a car wash with services.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for what looks like a great review and for being a loyal customer. But looks like you gave us a low score (1 out of 5), was thet a mistake?

Sam S.
04/25/2020
Unorganized, and they don’t keep you updated
Drop off my car and had to call them
To check in. They don’t take the initiative to keep you updated
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/27/2020

Sam, sorry about the slow response. Unfortunately we are down half a crew here because of the slow down in business due to the coronavirus. We are trying our best to serve our customers the best we can. We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to work through being short staffed. We apologize again for any inconvience to you.

Mary L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/26/2019
?
When was I there?
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/26/2019

Mary, your brother Dan brought in the car he bought from you (2007 Hyundai Santa Fe). We still had it in our system from when you came in 2012 for brakes. We will change the vehicle into your brothers name so you will not get notified again of repairs. Thank you.

Scott W.
08/31/2019
Slap in the face
Went in to the shop because of a previous problem with my car. Spoke to the person and told them I was having the same problem that I had in January. Instead of looking the past on my car they drove it around called me back and said there was no problem. I said doesn't happen all the time. Then after the 3rd conversation about it they went in fixed it the same thing that was done in January.
Well not so fast I still have the problem!!! I was charged for the work! Then Had I known that they were going to wash my car (which I appreciated) I would've pulled out my pipe and weed but when I got back into my car my it was gone and of course no one knew anything. So I got charged for a car wash basically and now have to buy a new pipe and some weed. Total let down
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/03/2019

Scott, Ray is looking into all of this today and will be in touch with you.

Toyota Venza
06/12/2019
Very disappointed...
I went to Ray Frey’s because family members have raved about the work & efficacy of the work and the people here. I will not go into detail, but I can say I have never been more disrespected or talked down to as I was today. I merely asked if the work on my car could get done in 5.5 hrs (when the time I was told was 4-6 hrs) and it started a slew of unacceptable and unprofessional words. I am very disappointed, as I was hoping to give them all future business ... but I do not pay to be verbally abused. I will say the work done was lovely. I am happy to give credit where due. I just hope others have a much better experience than I did.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

My apologies for any unprofessionalism you recieved from our personnel and staff. We have definitely reviewed the situation. We are glad you were happy with the detail.