AG
Ashley G.
Kia Soul
04/19/2017
Car wash
The car washes aren't good anymore. I still had bugs on my car and windshield. :/
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/22/2017

Ashley, sorry to hear about the bad car wash. I wish you had brought it to my attention at the time and we would have made it right. Feel free to come by and see me for a re-do and I will make sure the job is done right. Thanks, Ray.

Joanna M.
08/25/2016
I usually always give Ray 5 stars...
I have been going to Ray for YEARS.
Unfortunately this past service was not a 5 star experience.
A little over an hour after arriving, I was told my car was finished. It was beautiful, and clean. I always appreciate how thorough they are.
I paid, and was about to leave when the woman who drove my car around noticed something was off.
They had not completed a 2 part service on my car. They asked if I had more time, if I could stay an extra 30 mins (which was really 45 minutes)& charged me an extra $50 to finish the 2nd part of the service that should have been completed at the same time, and been charged a total of $100...Very strange... My brakes STILL make a suspicious noise which was never addressed...I paid a total of $290 which also seems very high for the very few services I had completed. I am also a little upset that I was never offered the option between NEW brake drums or fixing them. They just told me I should fix them. (& I trust Ray, I always take his advice.) The brake drums should still be pretty new considering I had my brakes replaced LAST time I was at Ray's. Odd.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/06/2016

Sorry for the confusion last week when you were in the shop. Ray tried to call a few times but I believe you finally resolved the issues via text. We like to talk to our customers personally when there is an issue with their service to make sure the issue gets resolved promptly. Thank you, we appreciate your business.

JY
Jane Y.
09/26/2014
Oil Change good, comments not good
I recently did a oil change at Ray Freys and found their mechanics to be very dishonest.
Although i had already changed all my brake pads at Midas about a month ago. After the oil change at Ray's, his invoice showed that it was recommended i need new brake pads because they were low. Thats a complete liie. I didn't say anything, paid & left. Beware of what the mechanics recommend for your car, they are just looking to replace things that you can't see or trying to squeeze an extra dollar off you. That's very dishonest while doing a simple oil change & makes you wonder why mechanics would just put down anything on a quote when they clearly know you can't see parts under the car!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/30/2014

Jane, I'm sorry you felt we were dishonest with you about the low brake recommendation. The recommendation was from May 2014 when we noticed your brakes were low. Our computer system keeps the recommendation in your file until the repair is made. Since you took your car to another shop we would have no way of knowing that you had the work done. The recommendation has been removed from your file and I apologize for the misunderstanding. Please be assured that Ray Frey Auto Center wants you and all of our customers to be safe on the road and we appreciate your business.