David M.
07/27/2021
auto service
my auto recently exceeded the 6 year warranty for service at the dealer, so I took it to someone I trust, Ray Frey. Ray actually performed the maintenance, rather than checking like the dealer, so I left the Ray Frey Auto Center with a confident feeling of the work performed for a fair cost.
I look forward to returning to have my next auto concern addressed by Ray Frey and his team.

Melissa P.
La Mesa, CA
Toyota Prius c
The best
Ray Frey Auto will restore your faith in humanity. Been driving 45 years, Ray is the best ever!

BL
Billy L.
Dodge Ram Wagon
The absolute best in San Diego
Ray Frey Auto did amazing work on my Dodge van. They were straight to the point and completed the work very quickly. On top of that they were honest about prices and what needed to be done. It’s unusual to visit a repair shop and feel that they are honest. Ray Frey happens to be one of those rare shops that shoots it straight along with highly competent work. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

VF
Virgil F.
Ford Edge
07/23/2021
From simple to very involved repairs.
I appreciate that Ray knows that I am also a wrench tuner and will take me into the shop and show me what is broken, and explain to me how they're going to repair the problem. Look at Ray's hands, they're dirty from hands on work. My kind of shop.

The Shop We Trust
We’ve been bringing our vehicles to Ray Frey for years. So glad to have found them - not that you have to look too hard - their reputation is well established! We’ve consistently found they do honest work for fair prices and care about their customers. What a relief to have a go-to auto shop!

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
Service on 2005 Honda
We've gone to Ray Frey Auto Center for years to have all of our cars maintained. In fact, it's been 28+ years! While thinking about writing a note about the service provided by Ray, it struck me that the length of time we've been taking our cars to him has covered decades! We are now retired and not prone to buy a new car like we were years ago. In fact, we still have our 1996 Ford Explorer, our 2005 Honda CRV and an Austen Healey kit car. Our cars are not new but they run perfect and are totally reliable. I can't think of a better way to express the quality of service and skill Ray Frey provides.

EJ
Elinor J.
Chevrolet SSR
07/22/2021
Great care for customers.
In my several years experience with Ray Frey it is obvious he and his staff really care about the work they provide and are always very helpful to their customers.

LG
Lonnie G.
Nissan Pathfinder
Professional
They do what they say for a fare price.

EB
Earl B.
Menifee, CA
Toyota Avalon
07/20/2021
The owner & very good mechanics!
Been going to Rey Frey’s business for 35 + years. Great service and honest regarding repairs! Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Lexus IS 250
07/19/2021
Always great service
Super helpful and always straightforward and trustworthy. Been coming here for years~

Thanks, Ray & Teresa!

Lisa M.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/16/2021
A Beautiful Day at my mechanics.
Once again I received stellar customer service and good maintenance service on my 2008 Honda Civic. These guys keep this car running like nobody's business. This vehicle has serious get up and go power and is reliable only do to Ray Frey's attention to details. This place rocks.

BA
Benny A.
GMC Yukon
07/16/2021
Honest, friendly service and staff
We have been a customer of Ray Frey Auto Center for a few years now. A friend highly recommend them when I asked for a domestic auto repair referral. Ray Frey offers friendly and honest service. Exactly what you want from someone who is repairing/maintaining your vehicle.

EJ
Elinor J.
Chevrolet SSR
They care about us.
Ray and his staff care about their work and their customers.

Thomas S.
Excellent Service As Always
Thanks for the great service and busting a hump for getting my car ready for a 5pm pick up. Regrettably I was unable to pick it up the day it was ready and ya'll stored it for me overnight without any problems. THANKS a Million!

VS
Vivian S.
Volvo XC90
07/15/2021
Great!
We’re always in good hands with Ray Frey! They are honest, hard working and trustworthy.