Audi allroad
09/26/2020
Excellent service and experience. Knowledgeable. Will try to find ways to save if possible for expensive repairs

Diana M.
F350 diesel truck repair
After arriving last minute with the brake pedal all the way to the floor Ray & his team took good care of us. Turned out to be the slave cylinder amongst other things. Can’t find a better team of experienced mechanics!

LT
Linda T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Trustworthy honest kindness And caring
Mr Ray is kind caring and does terrific work and is trustworthy and I deeply appreciate his service thank you so much mr Ray

SA
Sarina A.
Oil Change
My husband usually does my oil changes but my aunt recommended this place so I had to check them out. I will 1000% be coming back. They have great customer service, great prices, and you get a car wash as well.

El Cajon, CA
04/29/2020
Great service, affordable, would recommend to everyone I know.

LW
Lori W.
Buick Enclave
Excellent as always...
Always a pleasure and confident in the service I get from Ray Frey’s. I feel much safer on the road after their serving my vehicle. Thanks Ray

BG
Brent G.
04/29/2020
Ray and crew pay attention to you.
Everyone in Ray's shop is knowledgeable and skillful, and they take the time to regard you and your auto needs individually.

Audi S5
04/28/2020
The best
Thank you so much for fixing my tire. I cannot tell u how much I appreciate it. U guys are the best.

TR
Tom R.
04/28/2020
Best honest workmanship in San Diego
Have been going to Ray Frey Auto Center every since they opened. Have known the owner Ray Frey for over 30 years. He is the most honest most honest person to take of you car needs and will never try to tell you, you need something done to your car if it doesn’t. He his mechanics are great and office staff are very courteous. Will never go to anyone else. Thank you Ray

GV
Geno V.
El Cajon, CA
Toyota Tundra
04/27/2020
Trustworthy
When I visit Ray Frey’s Auto Center I always get great quality service. I know my old truck is in good hands and can trust them to keep my truck on the road. Thank you!!

SJ
Scott J.
04/27/2020
Keeps us informed on repairs
We never have to worry about surprises when going in for repairs, very good prices

IR
Ida R.
Land Rover Range Rover
03/21/2020
Ray Frey is simply the BEST and very Trustworthy
Ray Frey is the absolute best auto repair place there is. Everything the man says is the truth and he gives you great advice (even if it’s not what you wanted to hear: “the vehicle is getting too old to be spending this much money on, even if it is your baby...it’s just a piece of metal and it can not love you back”.) He is direct and he gives his experienced/educated opinion, right between the eyes! He gave me the best deal possible and he and his staff went to great lengths to find me used quality parts and charged me LESS THAN 50% Of what the dealership would have charged. They called me daily with updates and their service was fast and exemplary! Do yourself a favor, if you don’t have a mechanic you positively love, than try Ray Frey Automotive, because you are going to love this guy! He oversees all the work that’s done at his place and it’s perfection from the checking in, the assessment / diagnosis of the problem, mechanical work done, explaining what was done, showing you parts replaced, walking you through any questions, and Theresa ( his wife) goes through the billing with the same awesome customer service, and you leave happy and confident, because they have gone that extra EXTRA mile.

Mike P.
Kia Sorento
11/22/2019
Service of my vehicle
Very honest people and they go the extra mile for you.

LaRee B.
06/06/2019
Top Notch Service!
Do you need an honest and very competent service center for your vehicle? Look no further. Ray Frey is where you should go. Live had both of my Honda's serviced here and the work is well done and they are honest as can be. I thought my vehicle also needed an oil change when I brought it in for some other major service. I was told it didn't need an oil change. Seems my husband had someone change the oil not too long before I brought it in and I didn't know about it. It is a little thing, but one I appreciate. I know that Ray Frey is looking out and being honest. I had a high dollar amount of work done to my 1994 Honda Accord and they even did a full detail on the car as a courtesy! I was so impressed. What a wonderful team of service they have!

Allen B.
GMC Acadia
04/30/2019
Very Professional & Friendly
Every time I go there I’m treated very well by professionals. They get me in and out very fast with no hold ups! And the car wash is an extra bonus.