KW
Kim W.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/13/2021
Always Fantastic!
I have been going to Ray's for about 6 years now and I take all of our cars to only them! They are great on their prices, always friendly, and you can trust them no matter what, I have referred plenty of friends and family to them, and will continue to do so !!

EJ
Elinor J.
Cadillac Seville
01/13/2021
They care about their customers.
Ray Frey cares about his customers and makes sure they are satisfied with the work. He and his workers go out of their way to solve your car problem. Even on their busiest day they will get the job done.

LR
Lourdes R.
Jeep Renegade
01/12/2021
Ray is very professional, thank you!
Excellent service 🙌🙌🙌

Mo M.
Lexus GX 470
01/11/2021
Great job fitting me in for oil change
Thanks so much for squeezing our car in for oil change in late afternoon - mechanics stayed a little late so we could get our SUV done prior to trip.

Melissa P.
La Mesa, CA
01/11/2021
THE BEST
Ray is the best. If you value honesty and competence Ray Frey Auto repair is the best! Place is spotless. Crew has excellent communication with customers. Work perfect. Auto Detailing not the best.

Susan S.
01/09/2021
Love this place
I always get excellent, honest service here. I won’t take my truck anywhere else. It’s been my experience that everything is done in a timely manner. I highly recommend Ray Frey Auto Center and have referred several people here.

AP
Alexandra P.
Buick Verano
01/09/2021
Love them!
Amazing service every time! Staff is very friendly. I always get my car back clean with their free of charge car wash and if there is a problem with my car other than what I când in for, they make sure to let me know. I went in for an oil change but they brought to my attention my filters which were in a horrible condition. They showed them to me ...... they were really bad. Now I know where the moldy smell was coming from. My car now runs great and without the funky smell. Thank you!!!

Mary R.
Ford Aerostar Wagon
01/07/2021
My 97 passed smog! ...snd more!
I learned to take the van to Ray Frey in the first place after letting other shops try to fix the problems but then I’d have to take to to Ray Frey & Bob to fix it right. So, since they’ve been keeping my old workhorse running well, it passed smog! Ray also noticed my windshield wipers needed replacing. The wipers were SO BAD. I kept forgetting to have them replaced. Ray most likely saved me from a accident. I’m very happy!

Ford Econoline Wagon
01/07/2021
Always Great Service at Ray Frey!
They make it easy and do a great job. Not much more to be said.

RP
Regina P.
El Cajon, CA
Great place
I had a very pleasant experience from the phone call to the appointment same day. Everyone was very friendly. Thank you Ray Frey staff! I will definitely be back.

Johnette T.
Always gives excellent service
I have been taking my car to Ray Frey for many years. I am never disappointed in the service I receive. Ray and his staff always give excellent customer service and the mechanics are top notch.

DT
Dennis T.
Lexus ES
I can trust you guys
It is a good feeling to know I can take my vehicle to a garage knowing (1) they are very capable and (2) very honest. Thank you. This would not be an honest review if I did not offer criricism however: on your receipt it may say that the (for example) - AIR CLEANER/ ELEMENT - REPLACE. It is unclear if that was replaced or just a recommendation. Please clarify this in the future.

RL
Rita L.
Alpine, CA
Honda Fit
01/07/2021
Trustworthy, Professional and Excellent Service!
Trustworthy, Professional and Excellent Service: these words sum up each and every car repair experience my family and I have had at Ray Frey.
Just bought two new used cars and brought them in to be checked out at Ray Frey since I trust they will give me an honest answer to keep us safe. They gave us an honest report and with a few catch up repairs I feel my kids can safely drive these cars.
Thanks Ray Frey Auto Repair. AWESOME staff too!

PS
Patti S.
Honda Fit
Trusted auto center!
The atmosphere at Ray Frey’s is always friendly! They always communicate with you regarding the services they will be providing. You know they are honest and forthright with their appraisal of your car’s needs!

Chrysler 200
12/14/2020
Unprofessional
The owner was rude asf! Spoke to me in a belittling manner. Will never come here again nor will I recommend this place.