10/18/2019
Best mechanic in town
This is without a doubt the best place to bring your vehicle.... no matter what the issue happens to be. I trust my truck and my car in the hands of Ray Frey mechanics. Professional. Friendly and courteous staff. Highly recommended

Ram 1500
10/17/2019
Awesome
Great service honest and friendly thank you

Dale C.
Honda Element
10/17/2019
Friendly, reliable, and honest.
Friendly, reliable, and honest. Always up front with any issues and costs. I can depend on Ray and his team to have my back when it comes to keeping my cars safe and running well.

Lisa M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/15/2019
More than just an oil change, I was made aware of some significant maintenance issues.
A worn out serpentine hose, dirty transmission fluid, dirty cabin filter, dirty air filter, a bad headlight and then, a serious concern regarding my tires. I take all of their recommendations to heart; so immediately I left there and went and bought four brand new tires. My car runs like a dream. I tell you, these guys (and a gal) are unbelievably honest and to the point. You need not look any further for excellent work and customer service. They are unbeatable.

LaRee B.
06/06/2019
Top Notch Service!
Do you need an honest and very competent service center for your vehicle? Look no further. Ray Frey is where you should go. Live had both of my Honda's serviced here and the work is well done and they are honest as can be. I thought my vehicle also needed an oil change when I brought it in for some other major service. I was told it didn't need an oil change. Seems my husband had someone change the oil not too long before I brought it in and I didn't know about it. It is a little thing, but one I appreciate. I know that Ray Frey is looking out and being honest. I had a high dollar amount of work done to my 1994 Honda Accord and they even did a full detail on the car as a courtesy! I was so impressed. What a wonderful team of service they have!

Allen B.
Escondido, CA
GMC Acadia
04/30/2019
Very Professional & Friendly
Every time I go there I’m treated very well by professionals. They get me in and out very fast with no hold ups! And the car wash is an extra bonus.

Jason S.
INFINITI JX35
03/27/2019
Always Great Service
Without a doubt always A++ Service. We got lucky as my husband's office is next door to Ray Frey Auto Center. His office uses Ray Frey Auto for their entire fleet of service vehicles and trucks. Even when hubby retires, we will still remain a loyal customer of Ray Frey. Do yourself a favor and visit Ray and his team for excellent, honest and timely services.

BMW 325i

Jerry M.
BMW 328i
06/13/2017
1st Class customer service & repair
The shop provides consistently excellent quality of work along with customer oriented service.

Aaron M.
03/23/2017
Always Honest and friendly faces
Only mechanic shop I trust going to

GG
Gloria G.
La Jolla, CA
Lexus SC 430
03/23/2017
Trusted
Always know what they are doing. $$ amount is reasonable

LI
Lolita I.
Spring Valley, CA
Mazda MPV
03/21/2017
Smog and car wash
Good job in the car wash. Thank you for replacing the hoses, I knew it was due.

R.L. W.
Buick Century
03/20/2017
robert l. watson
Courtesy, speed of repair and ease of access

LI
Lolita I.
Spring Valley, CA
02/02/2017
Oil changed
As always this company has a very good customer service. Lizette and Larry are always helpful and courteous. Thank you.

TP
Tom P.
Encinitas, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/07/2015
New engine
Ray did a great job replacing the engine on my vehicle.

MF
Mark F.
Buick LaCrosse
11/07/2014
Steering Problem
Given frequent feedback about required rack/pinon, power steering pump and alignment - referal to Avis for rental w/ discount

Allan S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/01/2014
The Best There Is
I have grown accustomed to superb service in a very friendly, to the point, no frills, "tell it like it is" atmosphere. I am totally satisfied with Ray Frey Center.

Cheryl C.
Mazda 626
04/26/2014
Had a great experience, as always. Appreciate the updates and quality customer service.

Dan M.