AL
Alan L.
National City, CA
Dodge Durango
Honest Service
The most important thing to me is honesty and that’s what you get with Ray. They’re always upfront and honest about what your car needs or may need in the near future without a high pressure sales pitch. And Ray himself seems to have an encyclopedic knowledge of almost every make and model, which I am always impressed with.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Alan, we appreciate your business and are pleased that you are happy with the service you get here at Ray Frey Auto Center.

Dave M.
Toyota Tundra
Ray is great!
Ray Frey Auto Center is awesome. Ray is a honest guy and so nice. Great service & prices!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Dave, we so appreciate your business.

Melissa P.
La Mesa, CA
Toyota Prius c
Such a deal!
I had an oil change. Better than the jiffy lube by my house. Place is SPOTLESS. They also wash n vac the car. Tip jar for car wash. I usually put a 10$ bill in jar. However, today the car was not vacuumed or dash wiped. Have i always been lucky or was today just an off day? I’m an optimist. The most important and best thing: Ray is honest.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2019

It was definitely an off day, we were short handed in the car wash and they must have overlooked it. So sorry for the off day, we will make it up to you next time. Thank you for your business.

Stephanie W.
Kia Sorento
Honesty and Timeliness
They changed the oil, checked on an issue and when they didn't find anything wrong, they did not charge me for the inspection. They are up front and honest as always.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2019

We appreciate your business Stephanie, thank you for trusting Ray Frey Auto Center with your vehicles.

Cadillac Seville
11/09/2019
Excellent service..
Always excellent costumer service and auto repair service from qualified technicians.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

ED
Erin D.
Escondido, CA
Honest and reliable
Honest excellent care. I’ve been bringing all my cars to Ray Frey Auto for decades. I Dont question the work or amount of work on my car because their integrity is foremost.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your trust Erin, we appreciate your business and your loyalty.

Dale C.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/08/2019
Looks out for their customers
We've been taking our 4 vehicles to Ray Frey's for some time now. Why? They always seem to have our best interest in mind. If a vehicle needs something, they tell us. If I think it needs something, but it doesn't, they tell me. I just took in our 2000 Corvette with an electrical issue among other things to do. Knowing that C5 Corvette's are notorious for electrical gremlins, I was fearing the worst. After all was said and done, they told me what the issue was (operator error, that's me) and presented a bill for far, far, far less than what I was thinking it would be. They've amazed me once again. Thank you Ray and Team for your excellence in your profession and service. Sincerely, Dale Cates
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks Dale, we do always look out for our customers. We like to treat our customers like family and want you and your vehicles to be taken care of the right way. As always we appreciate your loyalty and trust.

LT
Larry T.
Kia Soul
11/08/2019
The staff here is always cordial and honest.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your business Larry and we appreciate your kind words. See you next time your car needs servicing.

Stacy M.
INFINITI QX60
11/07/2019
Great service & nice people!
I arrived early and they looked at my car right away so I knew what I was looking at time wise and money wise. The needed repairs were performed in a very reasonable amount of time. The front desk staff couldn’t be any nicer or more personable. Bonus - when I got my car back it was cleaned inside and out! Recommend Ray Frye without hesitation.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the recommendation Stacy! We are so happy you appreciate the clean car too! We know you have a lot of auto repair shops to choose from and appreciate that you chose Ray Frey Auto Center!

SF
Susan F.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/07/2019
Honest fast no up selling washed my car too !
Good customer service. Good car service. Always answer the phone. In and out in record time. Never up selling. I’ve always been satisfied with every repair and service. Good pricing. Car washed before picking it up, and that’s never been a service anywhere else. I trust Ray and his mechanics to do a good job and have not been disappointed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Susan thank you for your trust, we love our loyal customers and it is always a pleasure to help you with your car needs. We appreciate you.

EJ
Eva J.
La Jolla, CA
11/07/2019
People you can trust and EXCELLENT service
I’ve taken my cars to Rey Frey for the past 15 years, and always experienced honest, thorough service, at a very reasonable cost. I never feel like I’m being ripped off. I recently was told by a Toyota dealer that my car had a cracked timing chain cover, that it was leaking and the repair cost would be over $2200. I brought my car to Rey Frey to see what they would charge for this repair. They cleaned the pertinent engine parts and assessed. They could not detect any leak. They told me to drive the car for about 40 min and return for further assessment. There still was no evidence of any leak or crack. They told me to come back in a few days. I returned after a week and they re-examined the engine and timing cover, and again there was no evidence of any leak. They charged me $60 for this multiple inspection and weeklong assessment, and said they would monitor it again when I came in for my oil change. This is typical of my experiences at Rey Frey (with my Honda and BMW). I’m so grateful I have a place I can trust!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much Eva for your trust and loyalty. Our business would not be what it is without great customers like you.

EG
Earl G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/06/2019
Good honest sevice
Good service , and they washed my car to ! Thank you !
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/11/2019

Yep, that's how we roll! Thank you Earl.

Kevin S.
Ram 2500
11/06/2019
Honesty
Ray checked out a car my son wanted to buy and it had lots of problems and we did not buy it. Ray knows his stuff and we very much appreciate his diagnosis. He may have saved my son from making a bad mistake it was worth every penny to have him give his opinion.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Kevin, it is always a great idea to get a pre-purchase inspection and we are glad we helped your son not make a mistake. Keep looking and we will be happy to help check out the next candidate.

IF
Iren F.
Best place
I have been taking my car to Ray Frey auto center for years. They do excellent work. Fast and professional service. Pleasant place.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your loyalty Iren, we appreciate your business.

PR
Pam R.
Always reliable
They did everything we asked them to even throwing in a badly needed car wash. They phoned us for an approval to replace an air filter prior to replacement and also recommended a referral to another company to repair the deteriorating paint on my trunk.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Pam, we are so happy that you can rely on us...we will be here for you whenever your car needs service/repairs. Thank you for your business.

PF
Paul F.
Trust worthy.
I’ve been going here for years and trust them with my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your loyalty and trust Paul, we truly appreciate that.

David M.
Smog check
The event was to perform smog check. The auto center performed the check very smooth and I was in and out in 20 minutes. it was a very pleasant experience.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for coming in David, we appreciate that and look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs repairs/maintenance.

LR
Lynn R.
Dodge Charger
11/04/2019
A Trustworthy Mechanic is hard to find!
They get right to the point tell you what you need or what you don’t need they don’t nickel and dime you and they don’t charge you if they didn’t need to do anything.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for your trust Lynn, we are happy to get the job done for you . Your business is very much appreciated.

Maria P.
Acura TSX
11/04/2019
Excellent rates and high quality work
I've been going here for 3 years now and always happy with the work they do and very fair rates as well. Can't imagine taking my car anywhere else now. I'm a customer for life.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much Maria, we love to make customers for life....we so appreciate your business.

TG
Tom G.
El Cajon, CA
Kia Sorento
11/01/2019
Good job
Very professional and great staff
Thanks
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Tom, always good to see you.