BW
Bessie W.
02/27/2021
Awesome
Excellent service and highly recommend Ray for all your car issues. I had my car diagnostic 3 times and no one could find the problem. I was referred to Ray's and they found what was draining my battery within a day and even passed my smog test. They also did an overall maintenance and my car runs better then ever. Best auto center ever and they now have me as a customer for life! They Rock! Highly recommend for all your car maintenance!

SA
Sam A.
Santee, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Stellar
Stellar service again, from Ray Frey’s. Thank you!

HM
Houman M.
Acura MDX
Dr. Ray Frey is the man
Ray’s shop dominates the mechanic world for people who like to avoid dealer service price gouging. His prices are competitive and fair, and he knows how to do the job. He’s been doing it for over 3 decades and it shows.

TK
Toni K.
As a single woman I know I can go to Ray’s and be treated fairly

John W.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/26/2021
Always solid repair work and customer service
Straight-shooter regarding estimates, repairs and suggested/future repairs. I’ve used them for oil changes, smog checks and engine repair. It’s nice to trust your mechanic!

Quality work and honesty
Outstanding automotive repair place. It doesn't get any better.

AA
Alex A.
Chula Vista, CA
Always Great Service
Rey Frey has always given great service in terms of their work and customer service. Ray Frey is one of the most trustworthy auto mechanics I have ever dealt with.

Diane S.
Lexus SC 300 Luxury Sport Cpe
02/25/2021
Efficiency, honesty, integrity, caring

HE
Hugo E.
02/25/2021
Extremely Honest and affordable
Honest, great professional service, friendly staff, definitely less expensive than dealerships, and free car wash to boot! Owner cares more about helping his customers and keeping his staff employed than making a profit.

Tom B.
El Cajon, CA
Friendly and honest
Always the best service

ER
Eleanor R.
Customer service is great
Rey and his coworkers were very communicative and helpful in explaining what needed to be done to my car, especially because I’m not so knowledgeable about cars. I’ll be coming back again for sure

Mazda B2300
02/24/2021
A repair and maintenance dream come true
Simply the best service center I have experienced.
And owning multiple makes and models I have checked out many repair facilities.
This is the BEST.
From prices to getting it done right this is the place .They really take care of customers.

KL
Kim L.
02/23/2021
Been going here for a few years. Always great service.

PS
Penelope S.
La Jolla, CA
02/22/2021
No surprises
I took my car in for oil change and to have it checked out before a road trip. I was given an estimate for the stuff I thought I needed done and then got a call with a further estimate on further issues that needed to be addressed. It was all explained to me in terms I could understand. The front desk staff are excellent. Even my most simple questions were answered without me feeling stupid. I will definitely return. Thank you.

ER
Ephraim R.
Carlsbad, CA
02/19/2021
Excellent honest service! Wonderful friendly personalities.
My 94 year old dad has come here for years. Ray Frey’s service is now our family auto shop. The best part is the trust we have for their work and estimates. NEVER a doubt it’s what our autos needed!