Dale C.
Honda Element
07/02/2020
They take the fear out of car repair...
You know that feeling you get when your vehicle has a major issue while driving on the freeway? You're driving, then you're not. When something of that magnitude occurs, I'm thinking big dollars for the repair. I wonder, is the repair shop going to take my first born child? Or a leg? Will they be honest? The vehicle is going to the shop on a flat bed tow truck. That's never good. But wait, I'm taking my vehicle to Ray and his team at Ray Frey's Auto Center so I breathe sigh of relief that at least I KNOW they'll be honest with me. Bob calls me the next day and explains the problem. He already knows I have the utmost confidence in their team so when he tells me the price, I told him to do it. He said, "I know you'd say that so his driver is already going after the part". Even though Honda believes their parts are worth more the the GDP of many small countries, I know the team there is efficient and will repair the vehicle quickly and not run up the labor portion of the bill. Would I recommend a friend to Ray Frey's? I have been doing so for many years. Thank you Ray, Bob, Lisette, and the rest of the team, you are appreciated.

Rich H.
07/01/2020
Ray and his staff do an excellent job
Ray took the time to educate me about my problem with my vehicle
He also gave me his expert advice regarding a future vehicle purchase

Mazda B2300
10 star service advice and care
Ray ,Lizette .Dr. Bob and Miles,THE SHARPEST TECHS IN SAN DIEGO AND BEYOND
With this all -star lineup your car lasts longer ,service costs less and you SAVE MONEY

ER
Edmund R.
Los Angeles, CA
INFINITI Q60
07/01/2020
Guarantees work unlike no one else
I recently got work done at Ray's Place. I had taken my car to the dealership and they told me that there was an issue with one of the parts. I took it back to Ray's and I told him about the defective part. Ray took care of the entire repair which was more than any other place would have done. I offered to help pay for the part because the dealership didn't want to take accountability as usual.

Ray took care of the entire repair. Who does that? Thank you for the work you do and your professionalism. This is why people continue to go back to race place. I live in LA but I bring my cars to be serviced when I'm in San Diego at Ray Freys.

Joe H.
Honest and trustworthy
You can ALWAYS trust that you get the best service done right

Tracy B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/30/2020
Great oil change and clean car
I was able to drop my car off, took a hike at Mission trails regional Park and returned to a clean car that was in desperate need of an oil change. Terrific service!

EF
Eileen F.
knowledgeable,pleasant people
knowledgeable

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
Chrysler Voyager
Got in and out fast..
They even found and fixed a small issue.. Great place

Sabrina C.
Pre-purchase inspection
I was interested in buying a car and brought it to Ray Frey for a pre-purchase inspection. Ray and his team went above and beyond to help me understand the cars condition and value. I don’t know a lot about cars so this was an enormous help. The inspection was worthwhile and affordable. I am grateful to have Ray Frey as my trustworthy mechanic.

Susan S.
06/29/2020
Awesome service and repairs always!
No matter what I bring my old Ranger in for, it always gets taken care of with honesty and integrity.
Today was my smog test, in and out before I knew it, truck washed and ready to go.
I have had nothing but great experiences here over the last few years that I’ve been a customer. I highly recommend this shop and I have referred many friends. Thank you Ray Frey !!

Joanna M.
06/28/2020
Exceptional Service
I am a longtime customer and appreciate the excellent service I receive from Ray and his team. They are all very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I know that no matter what happens to my car, I have a mechanic I can trust to fix it. Thanks again.

Jesse C M.
Ford Transit Connect
06/27/2020
Great job
Ray and Bob did a great job on my brakes for my 2015 transit connect it’s my work truck big got it in got the repairs done and got it out in one day and they washed and vacuumed the inside of my car great job

Scion xA
Quick honest service
I always feel I’m being treated fairly and honestly by Ray and his staff. Quick friendly service , upfront honest answers.

Denise G.
Lakeside, CA
Honest, affordable
Honest, affordable. They make sure you are aware of all your options before working on your car, and did I say HONEST

National City, CA