Donella M.
Chevrolet Venture
02/10/2020
Honest, knowledgeable, friendly
Ray and his team have been taking care of my cars for a very long time. My current car is 20 years old and still running, largely thanks to Ray Frey Auto. They are happy to tell me what my car needs, but they're also happy to tell me what my car doesn't need. Especially driving an older car, that tends to be very important.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

We so appreciate your long time business and loyalty. Happy to keep your car running and you safe on the road. Thank you!

KH
Kyle H.
Ford Edge
02/06/2020
Best mechanic is San Diego
One and only choice!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

WOW, thak you Kyle. We love your long time loyalty and so appreciate your business.

Judy S.
Chula Vista, CA
02/05/2020
Integrity and Excellent Work
My husband and I have been taking our cars to Ray Frey since he began his business decades ago. In all these years, we have never had a complaint. Never had to take one of our cars back to say 'you missed something'. Ray and his workers are the best. They do an excellent job & they do it on the same day we take our cars in, and we have never had to return a car to say something still isn't right. The work is excellent and they have earned our complete trust which is so wonderful to be able to say. It just does not get better than the service provided by Ray and his team.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your trust Judy. Your business means the world to us and we appreciate your long time loyalty!

La Jolla, CA
02/05/2020
Trust
Auto Repair is all about trust. You can trust Ray Frey.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your trust, we truly appreciate your business.

JESSICA C.
02/03/2020
Great experience
Excellent service and very quick!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

Awesome Jessica...thank you for coming in. We value your business.

Barry B.
02/01/2020
96 4Runner ....
Ray took time to test drive and explain the efforts taken to resolve the "check engine" light.. Barry
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

Thanks for coming in Barry, we appreciate your business.

Jessica W.
Treated like family!!
Always a pleasure! I know I’m safe on the road with Rey Frey!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you Jessica, we definitely like to keep you safe on the road and so appreciate your business.

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
01/31/2020
Complete care for our vehicles
Went in for. Regularly scheduled oil change and a new squeaking noise. Got the oil change and the squeak was fixed no charge.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for coming in Walter, we appreciate your long time loyalty and always look forward to seeing you.

LC
Lori C.
Honest team
I have been going to Ray Frey’s for 6 years. I keep coming back because they are HONEST! Thank you for that!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

You are very welcome. We so appreciate your loyalty and your business.

AH
Aaron H.
01/29/2020
Highly Recommended
What ANYONE wants when they take their car in to serviced:
1. To be told the TRUTH.
2. Quality work done CORRECTLY.
3. A fair price.
Very rare to find all 3 anywhere else. This is what you can EXPECT from everyone at Ray Frey every time.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for the AWESOME review Aaron. We always strive to do the best job possible and appreciate that you noticed! Thank you so much for your business.

Jim R.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/29/2020
Great customer service and honesty
Always professional and courteous
Complimentary car wash is nice
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you Jim for tursting us with your vehicle(s), we appreciate your business. Glad you like the car wash too!

RA
Ryon A.
Carlsbad, CA
Toyota Tundra
01/28/2020
Highly Recommended
Ray came highly recommended by a friend whose family he had been working on cars for over 30 years. My experience was nothing less then fantastic, Ray and his staff took great care of me and my vehicle... even washed my truck (on the house) as I was leaving. Thanks Ray!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

You are so welsome Ryon. We just love new customers referred by our long time customers and we look forward to you becoming one of those long time customers. We truly appreciate your business.

PB
Pat B.
Saturn SL
01/28/2020
Heart felt Honesty
Since I met Ray and Teresa up in Idyllwild about 7 years ago he and the great mechanics at his shop are the only shop that have worked on our cars since. Along with their knowledge and skills they do amazing work. And, I appreciate the fact that they will Never do anything to any vehicle that doesn’t need being done. Honesty you can count on!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you so much Pat, we love the fact that you have become a great friend and customer. We appreciate your business, friendship and loyalty.

SJ
Sherry J.
Chevrolet Trax
01/27/2020
Ray's shop is the best in San Diego, always give you the best service.
The best shop in San Diego, that will take care of all your needs. Always helping, with any car problems, you have, you never have to stress or worry, everyone is friendly, and always show you that they care.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you Sherry, it was good to see you yesterday. We appreciate your loyalty and your business.

KH
Kyle H.
01/27/2020
Best Damn Shop In San Diego Bar None!
Well let me say that quality, timing, quality, fixed correctly, quality, communication, quality, customer satisfaction sums up all anyone needs to know!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for your quality review! We value your business and look forward to seeing you next time.