Andy S.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/15/2021
Best vehicle repair shop in San Diego
Old world quality, fair prices and staff-wide courtesy along with a family-owned, pride of craftsmanship, are abundant. Best vehicle repair shop in San Diego.

Scott H.
Ford Expedition
Ray Frey Makes My Day
First and most importantly, these people are honest. Secondly, the repair shop’s namesake, Ray, is at the front counter all day. With his wife, Theresa. (And employee Lizette!) That says a lot about how they represent their shop. Ray is REALLY knowledgeable.
There is another guy by the name of Bob, somewhat older than Ray and rather gray, and HE is a car-whisperer. Amazing.
I’ve come here for repair work for maybe a decade or more with excellent results. They even wash my car for free and those guys do a great job!
Nobody likes spending money on their car maintenance, but I DO like knowing I’m spending it at a place that I can trust.

Don L.
Dodge Sprinter
People who care
Went the extra mile to get problems solved!

CL
Cindy L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/14/2021
We count on Ray Frey's for excellent work.
We have used Ray Frey's Auto Service for my 2004 PT Cruiser for 9-years. They take care of my car like it was their own. . .and maybe better! Thank you, Ray, Bob, and all the staff.

SR
Steve R.
El Cajon, CA
Awesome personnel
Ray Frey Auto group always does a great job!

JN
Jim N.
Poway, CA
Another Great Experience
Once again I received excellent service great value!!!
I had my car detailed here and he did a excellent job I can’t speak highly enough about it.
I have to drive from Poway and it’s worth every bit of the time it takes me to get there.
Ray will get all of my business no questions asked!!

Dmitriy B.
Acura RDX
05/13/2021
first impression a positive one
It was my first visit so my experience is somewhat limited. However, the shop owned and run by very approachable and friendly family. No Upsales. Relatively affordable. Very clean working area and technicians wardrobe - This was especially important to me as my car has coffee color leather seat and interior and I wanted to avoid oil stains. Complimentary vacuum and car wash at the end. Would return back
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you Dmitriy, we lovw getting new customers and are very pleased your first experience was a good one. We look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs servicing/maintenance.

CF
Christopher F.
Rey Frey
Rey Frey has always fixed all my vehicles with fair pricing. Thank you !!

EM
Elaine M.
Honda Civic Si
Excellent and honest repairs
Thanks to my friend Grant for referring me to Ray Frey. I've been going to them for about 12 years and have always received excellent work on my Honda Civic. It's so important to find honest mechanics, which they are. I have always been happy with their work.

EZ
Love them

David B.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/13/2021
Down to earth no weird political negative hype
Phenomenal Service

AG
Al G.
Great Service!
Ray Frey Staff offers professional assessment of your vehicle. If there are additional issues with your vehicle, Frey's staff will inform you of them. I recommend his operation over others for this reason alone. Excellent Work!

RD
Richard D.
Oil Change
Excellent Service as always. 😎

VS
Vivian S.
We love this place!
They always take excellent care of our cars. We trust their advice and the price is right!

BR
Bruce R.
Toyota Tundra
Honest and professional
I dropped my Tundra in the parking lot on Sunday morning after my left front wheel nearly fell completely off after a catastrophic failure of the lower ball joint.

Ray recommended replacing both side lowers, as well as the CV axle shaft that was ripped out of the front differential.
I asked if we should do the uppers, and he replied "I'll do them if you want me to, but I don't think you need to."
So basically I gave my mechanic an opportunity to add $500 to my bill and he declined because the work wasn't needed. That speaks very highly of the integrity of Ray Frey Auto Center.
The work has always been top notch, and my bill was less than I expected on this one!
Thanks Ray!