Audi allroad
09/26/2020
Excellent service and experience. Knowledgeable. Will try to find ways to save if possible for expensive repairs

Diana M.
F350 diesel truck repair
After arriving last minute with the brake pedal all the way to the floor Ray & his team took good care of us. Turned out to be the slave cylinder amongst other things. Can’t find a better team of experienced mechanics!

LT
Linda T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Trustworthy honest kindness And caring
Mr Ray is kind caring and does terrific work and is trustworthy and I deeply appreciate his service thank you so much mr Ray

SA
Sarina A.
Oil Change
My husband usually does my oil changes but my aunt recommended this place so I had to check them out. I will 1000% be coming back. They have great customer service, great prices, and you get a car wash as well.

SF
Shawn F.
09/25/2020
Honest and dependable. Quality people.
Ray Frey is my go to auto shop. Competent and knowledgeable. Honest assessments. Fast, quality workmanship. Trustworthy people.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2020

We love being the "go to auto shop" for your vehicle. Thank you for your trust and we appreciate your business.

GV
Gretchen V.
Cadillac SRX
09/24/2020
Excellent seevice
Always friendly, efficient, and ready to help.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you Gretchen, always enjoy seeing you.

LC
Lori C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/24/2020
Best service I have experienced
I brought my Mercedes in for maintenance. they went above and beyond to find an oil leak I had. I trust these mechanics with every car I have owned and my family all goes to Ray Frey. Great service at a very reasonable price!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for your trust Lori. We appreciate your business and your families!

Jan A.
Santee, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/23/2020
I think the customer service is exceptional! Would highly recommend them!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you so much for the recommendation, we appreciate your business.

LW
Linda W.
Nissan Xterra
Nissan
I have been taking my car here for the past several years and have been satisfied every time.
This particular time there was a problem and Ray and I had differences of opinion but we were able to resolve our differences and I left as a satisfied customer.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2020

We are so pleased you and Ray came to an understanding. We know there are differences of opinion from time to time and appreciate that it got resolved. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we appreciate your business.

Doreen D.
Hyundai Elantra GT
Fair and honest
If you want quality work and confidence in the mechanic this is the place to go.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2020

Thank y ou for yo ur confidence Doreen. We appreciate your business.

Jim L.
Toyota Tundra
Best Service
Top notch work and concern for the customer's interests - None Better! Do not hesitate, they will take care of you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you Jim, we so appreciate your business and your recomendation.

KJ
Kelly J.
09/21/2020
Everyone I talk to is so nice and really cares, not just about me, but about my vehicle being reliable.
I have lived all over the US, and this is the only place I ever want to bring my vehicles. They actually care about making sure things are working correctly and you have a reliable vehicle. Things that the dealership missed SEVERAL times, (3 different dealerships in 2 states), they found right away and finally the car is working great again, just like when I lived in California before and brought it to Ray Frey Auto. Ray cares, his mechanics care and take time to explain things, and the girls at the desk are always awesome. There are little things that make the excellent service even better, such as a shuttle if you live/work nearby, and a car wash after they service your vehicle. Plus I know I am paying a fair price here. I am a customer for life, and I tell all of my friends and family about this place.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/22/2020

Wow Kelly, thank you so much for the great review. We are so pleased that you are back in California and can bring your car in for service/repairs. Your referrals and business mean the world to us.

Joseph W.
09/19/2020
Fast and Dependable
Thanks for always finding parts for my turn of the century '99 Mustang.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

You're welcome Joseph. We appreciate trusting your vehicle repairs to Ray Frey Auto Center.

Dan H.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/17/2020
They do it right
You can be sure proper repairs are done with personal supervision
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for noticing Dan! We truly appreciate your business.

Sierra B.
09/16/2020
Nice to have a trusted mechanic
I've come here a few times for various repairs and my car always ran great afterwards. Recently I tried I save money by using a cheaper mechanic, because I was really strapped for cash. Long story short, if I just took it here for the repair, it would have cost me 120. Instead I ended up paying 600, all things totalled, for a bad mechanics mistakes. Ray Frey's managed to remedy the situation as much as possible for 120 without charging me 1600 to replace broken parts, which was a total life saver for me, and it's running a lot better and doesn't sound as close to death as it did before I took it in. Don't learn this lesson the hard way like I did. Don't try to cut corners, just use a good mechanic and save your freaking money and time.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Sierra, sorry you had to learn the hard way. We will be here for you in the future and we appreciate your business.