09/13/2018
Done in a timely manner and great work.
My experience at Auto MD was wonderful. Very professional business with great time management and great work.

Scion xB
08/29/2018
Called for oil change and was able to come in same day. There was no waiting, Monica took my vehicle in quickly when I got there. Darren provided a multiple inspection and informed me of needed repairs, while they completed oil change. There shop is very professional and let you know if there are any other concerns.

RL
Rhonda L.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Rhonda said the staff do everything in their power to help her out, and she appreciates it. It is really good service.

Michele D.
08/26/2018
Really Great!
I love Auto MD! They have always taken such great care of me and my car. I have a tough time affording regular maintenance (sorry Monica:)-my vehicle has over 200,000 miles, they did their thing and it runs like new. My only regret is that my car has to be in minor trouble before I get to the shop for their wonderful service-Everyone is always so great!! From Monica taking my desperate phone calls and being so wonderful, to all who have fixed my car over the years, I am so grateful to have honest, reliable and trustworthy service for my car. Thank you so very much.
From A. from Auto MD responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks for the fantastic review Michele! We're always glad to tend to you and your vehicle. I do want to apologize if for whatever reason you were offended inregards to our conversation about vehicle maintenance. That was not my intention but we do of course want you in safe functioning vehicle which we can establish through regular servicing. We will be sending you some goodies via mail so we can ensure you're being taken care of on your general maintence. We hope the car is working great. You can call us anytime, we will do what we can to assist you!

Talk to you soon!    - Monica

EN
Elias N.
Exeter, CA
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Elias said he went to this business for an oil change. They did it pretty quickly and knocked it right out.

Chris M.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he liked the service he received. The staff were done with his vehicle right away.

Lauren S.
Honda S2000
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said service was wonderful at this facility. His only concern is the transmission is making a noise. It might be the transmission being broken in. He will have to take his vehicle back to the facility just to be sure. The staff goes out of their way to help him. He gets the feeling that he is family when he walks into the facility. They value him as a customer. He knows that if he has any problems with his vehicle they are there to help him.
From A. from Auto MD responded on 08/27/2018

Hi Lauren. Thank you the wonderful review!
Please do call to get the vehicle back in if you're still having concerns.  We appreciate your business Lauren. Take Care.

Monique G.
Fresno, CA
Saturn L200
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Monique said service was good at this facility. Her vehicle is running better. She is happy with the service. The mechanic gave her a good deal .She is happy with them.

PV
Patty V.
Farmersville, CA
Saturn Outlook
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Patty said the business did everything she needed them to.

BL
Barry L.
Lemon Cove, CA
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Barry said they did a great job.

Rosalinda M.
Panorama City, CA
08/05/2018
Tune up
Darrin was kind, knowledgeable and explained the services to me in detail. The price was reasonable and the services were performed in a timely manner. I’m coming back to Auto MD for future maintenance and repairs.

Rafael R.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Rafael said this business had good service. It was quick and easy.

EL
Ed L.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Ed said this business did a good job.

CE
Chris E.
Porterville, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he was completely satisfied with the service done.

Jeidi G.
Lindsay, CA
Lexus GS 350
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Jeidi said the business accommodates her.

Mike S.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business took care him.

SZ

Lisette G.
Mitsubishi Galant
07/08/2018
Quick and friendly service
I just bought a used car and the battery was no good on it I asked the owner where she got it replaced and she told me auto MD at this point I had never heard of this place to make a long story short I contacted them and they said that they would be happy to warranty it out for me which was great and not only did they replace my battery but they also did the smog check on my car I was in and out within 30 minutes they were very friendly and accommodating and I will definitely be returning I'm happy I found myself a good mechanic shop to go to thank you

RF
Robert F.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did a good job, it didn't take long. They also had very reasonable pricing.

Bobby H.
Dodge Dakota
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said his brother in law referred him and he would recommend this business for service.