SJ
Steven J.
Chevrolet HHR
02/07/2019
They have gotten to know me personally.
My cars rarely need professional attention, but they are getting old and wearing out. With my few visits and my daughters few visits, they have quickly gotten to know us to make sure they are giving us the personal attention an owner appreciates. Never have I needed to return my vehicle to them for an adjustment to work they have done. They do it right the first time and in a timely manor. My family will continue to give them all of our business.

KA
Kendra A.
Porterville, CA
Nissan Maxima
01/28/2019
very satisfied!!
Very pleased they got my car in and out, even helped me get a refund on a part i had purchased prior to my visit with them. my cars running like a champ!!! i wont be going any where else only Auto MD!!!!!
From A. from Auto MD responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks for the great review Kendra! We're happy to be of service. Take care!

LA
Laura A.
Central Point, OR
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Laura said it was a great experience with the staff and service at this business. It was simple, the employees were trustworthy and they did a good job.

BC
Bruce c.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said that the place was great. Their work and communication were great.

OG
Ozzie G.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/20/2019
Awesome people! Great service!
Always great to stop by the shop. Great people!

BL
Barry L.
Lemon Cove, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Barry said the service and the communication were great.

PC
Patricia C.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said the staff did a good job.

Robin C.
Corcoran, CA
Nissan Versa Note
12/30/2018
excellent and efficient.
Refreshing having quality and knowledgeable auto repair and maintenance people. If you ever worried the repair of vehiclewould be worse than the repair needed....you won't find that here. They are extremely helpful, knowledgable and straight forward. I have had a few nightmare repair experiences and I am thrilled to of been referred here. I will be returning and more smiles I am sure I will leave again with. Thank you Auto MD.

Maria B.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Maria said she liked the service the business provided.

FM
Floyd M.
12/15/2018
Gets the Job done.
I'm so happy to have found Auto MD! Since the very first time walking into the shop I was greeted by Darren and felt welcome. The owner and his staff are very knowledgeable and willing to make sure you leave with everything taken care of. I never had my car rushed out the shop, the mechanics made sure they check every possible solution before taken my money. They go up and beyond to get you safely back on the road. The prices are very reasonable, and every cent is explained; they keep records of every time your car been to their shop, they can pull up the dates and exactly what was done. Thanks for the excellent service.My one stop Shop.

EL
Ed L.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the staff does good work.

SJ
Steven J.
Chevrolet HHR
12/02/2018
Without a reservation my daughter took my car to Auto MD and they fixed it in less than 5 minutes and for FREE!
While my daughter's car was with Auto MD to get it's transmission replaced, I loaned my car to her and it lost the power to it's power steering. I was out of town and she took it to Auto MD without a reservation and they fixed it in less than 5 minutes and did NOT charge us. And her car is now running again perfectly, in a timely manner and for a price no one else in town could beat.

OG
Ozzie G.
12/02/2018
Awesome people! Great service!
Great place to take vehicles. The staff is friendly and helpful. I took my truck in for a full rebuild and it was returned to me without any check engine lights or and without any issues. If you want a shop that isn't going to charge an arm and a leg and you can trust that they will take great care of you, the take your vehicles to Auto MD. Thanks for the great service guys!

Ozzie

BN
Brennen N.
12/02/2018
I’ve never had any issues with the service provided from auto md and I feel comfortable taking my vehicles here. It’s nice knowing that your vehicle is in good hands and that’s how I feel whenever I bring mine to auto md.

Mike R.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they were prompt. He got quality parts and great customer service.

GP
Gladys P.
Sultana, CA
10/26/2018
Amazing
Always great service. Amazing. Never disappointed. Darren has amazing customer service skills.

BL
Barry L.
Lemon Cove, CA
Dodge Dakota
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Barry said the business does good work and they stay to their quote.

EG
Eva G.
Reedley, CA
Lexus GS 350
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Eva said this business did pretty good. She did not ask for other check ups but they still did one at no charge to her. She stated she thought that was nice.

PC
Patricia C.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said they were good with no problems.

EL
Ed L.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Ed said that the place did a good job for a fair price.