Auto Mobile Detective LLC

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Kathleen M.
03/31/2018
Excellent service and genuine, honest people!
They truly know the meaning of customer service and appreciation. I trust them completely with my car and the advice I get. They are customer-needs conscious, not their needs.

Debbie S.
Chrysler Sebring
03/28/2018
They answer all my questions!
Just had an oil change and asked if they could fix my brake light and seat belt light on the dash - both kept going off. All accomplished with recommendation for new rear tires as mine were getting dangerous. Appreciate the care and advice I always get from Auto Mobile Detective.

AZ
Angelo Z.
Lexus LS 400
03/28/2018
Great Place! Reasonable pricing!
Thanks guys for an awesome job on my car! A+++++

Roger H.
03/26/2018
Nice people to work with
Appreciate the friendly, honest and competent service to my vehicle.

Douglas H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Toyota Matrix
03/26/2018
Great Experience!
Kirk asked me what I wanted, and actually listened to me. I felt comfortable with his approach to service of my car, his recommendations for future service, and especially his overall demeanor. I felt like I was hanging out with an old friend. Highly recommend Auto Mobile Detective!

MK
Maggie K.
Kia Sorento
03/17/2018
Very friendly and through.
Great friendly service.

Bob S.
Rio Verde, AZ
03/12/2018
Honesty, Integrity and Great Service
These guys are always very honest, up-front and have loads of integrity. I have taken our vehicles here for maintenance for the past year having moved from Austin. No reason to go anywhere else in Fountain Hills. They stand behind their repairs and never high pressure you into doing maintenance that is not recommended.

MO
Mary O.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/04/2018
Honest and thorough service
As a woman looking for service on my car, I trust these folks to do a thorough and efficient job; they are friendly and trustworthy and know their business, and they stand by their work.

BT
Bill T.
Jaguar XF
03/01/2018
Good fair auto shop.
Thanks for your quick and professional work. We are glad to have a good auto repair shop like yours in Fountain Hills. Keep up the good work and will see you all again.

Martha M.
Volkswagen Passat
02/27/2018
Great service and great peeps!
The staff are always courteous, professional and knowledgeable. They explain everything and my car is running very well. Kirk and his family are always so very friendly and it is enjoyable whenever I go there.

Roger H.
02/26/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable.
Thanks for the honest inspection, I’ll be back for additional service work in the near future.

Jim S.
02/21/2018
Received excellent, complete, honest service
Have been going to AutoMobile Detective for service for years and will continue to go as well as recommend them to anyone.....

CI
Chuck I.
Rio Verde, AZ
Cadillac Catera
02/21/2018
Helpful speedy service at a very fair price.

SJ