RK
Ryan K.
Isuzu Rodeo
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said overall the service is good.

TR
Trevor R.
Indianapolis, IN
Saab 9-3
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said they did a great job.

11/02/2018
Major Tuneup
Outstanding job!

Kia Rio
11/02/2018
Savings and Convenience
I like the service package offered at the beginning of the year. I appreciate the savings on scheduled maintenance and getting in-and-out of the shop quickly is really nice too.

CO
Cornelius O.
Clinton, IL
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Cornelius said the repairs were done in a timely manner, they were professional and the prices were reasonable.

Jessica M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jessica. She said everything was wonderful and they are honest and fast.

Cheri W.
10/30/2018
Very Expensive
Very Expensive and poor customer service. I do Not recommend.

Mackinaw, IL
10/28/2018
Great service the staff is through and friendly. They explain everything in detail and go over my options. Thank you for job well done.

BW
Bill W.
10/26/2018
$1,400 in repairs completed by your shop to learn motor is trash
Brought mini van in for check engine light diagnostic and repair. Van seemed to be running fine with no issues. After spending $1,400 in repairs, picked up the vehicle and had the motor lock up the next day. It was not indicated by anyone at Auto Motion that motor lock up was a potential outcome. I understand that this was not related to repairs; however, we will be forever skeptical. I'm also curious as to why a diagnostic couldn't tell me the motor is ready to lock up before I spent $1,400 in repairs. I drove the van to your shop for original repair. I had it towed it back to your shop after the repair and then towed away from your shop after hearing additional motor replacement repairs could cost as much as $11,000. I don't think I'll be using Auto Motion's services again. If I'm asked, It is unfortunate that I'll have difficulty not sharing my story with others.

AW
Amy and Randy W.
Towanda, IL
GMC Envoy
10/26/2018
Great service, surprisingly expensive
We switched to Automotion about two years ago based on a FB add with a discount. We were completely impressed by Mark (at the time) and staff. They clearly communicated what needed to be done and completed the work within a reasonable amount of time for a reasonable price. When Russell came back to the store, we still felt the same way. Only recently have we begun to question the cost of things. There are no longer FB discounts and the pricing seemed to be a lot higher. In comparison, an oil change is 30% more than what we've paid elsewhere. I thought maybe repairs were Automotion's niche and maybe they did not do many oil changes so, that didn't bother me. On a more recent visit, we were quoted a diagnostic fee of $135 however, if we did the work there, the diagnostic fee would be waived. I had remembered diagnositic fees being $45-$60 elsewhere but, I was sure I would have the work done there so I did not worry about it that. After all, I intended for them to do the work because I had come to trust them. As it turned out, we needed a thermostat and the cost would be $302. Now I had thermostats changed before, in other cars, and I remembered it being a less expensive repair, so I was surprised at the cost. I asked a couple of other people and they thought that sounded high, as well. I decided to call a couple of other auto places and compare pricing. I paid the $135 diagnostic, took my car elsewhere and in the end, saved $20. Now that is not a lot of savings but, comparing apples to apples, the cost of the new thermostat at $302 at Automotion and $150 elsewhere, I would have saved a lot of money by going elsewhere initially. I felt the diagnostic fee was not waived but somehow built in where other places actually do waive the cost. I do understand pricing being a bit higher from one place to another based on the quality of work however, this pricing was definitely different enough for us to look elsewhere. Staff is great, work is great, pricing is disappointing.

Jeff F.
Hyundai SANTA FE
10/23/2018

Bala M.
Normal, IL
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Bala said there was a slight delay but the service was good.

EH
Enoch H.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Enoch said he has used this business before and has been satisfied.

PH
Patrick H.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said that the place was awesome.

LK
Excellent customer service!

Scott S.
Ellsworth, IL
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Scott said that the place was very professional, willing to work with him and easy to talk to.

RE
Ryan E.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/11/2018
Great service, fair price.
Everyone at Midas did a great job. I went in for a resonator and they pointed out one of my mufflers was shot as well. They gave me a fair quote and the car was completed promptly. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future.

Ford Fiesta
10/11/2018
My Favorite Place
Best place to go. Honest, fair, & trustworthy. Just wish they offered more specials & coupons.

Ravi B.
Illinois
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Ravi said the service was good. He stated that his expectations were met.

Dodge Magnum