RE
Ramkumar E.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Ramkumar said the price was very high.

Brock M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Brock said they have good service

AE
Angie and Dennis E.
Lexus ES 350
01/07/2019
Thorough evaluation, great service
Took our older car in for a variety of small service items. The crew did a thorough job of checking out and testing each item and only fixing the items that really needed fixing. They also provided notice of other service that might need attention in the coming year so we could keep our eyes on them. We always get great service from Russ’ team!

Heyworth, IL
01/05/2019
Friendly and prompt oil change. Couldn’t have asked for more!

Nissan Sentra
01/01/2019
Better than the dealer
Oil change with Auto Motion includes a free tire rotation. At my last “dealer” visit, they wanted to charge me for an oil change AND a tire rotation.

KW
Kay W.
Honda Fit
12/29/2018
Good Service Continues
I have used Auto Motion for years. I now have a newer car so it has been awhile since I needed any service on it. I did have Auto Motion change the oil on my car recently and found their employees to still be nice, friendly, and efficient.

HW
Hawkins W.
12/22/2018

Kevin B.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business got him in right away, got his vehicle done and on the road.

TK
Todd K.
Honda Civic Si
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Todd said that the place was very helpful and went above and beyond to help him get what he needed.

Ron W.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
12/14/2018
Very professional.
I look forward to seeing you again.

Jon W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/14/2018
Very hard problem to find and repair!
I have a very low mileage 2002 P.T. Dream Cruiser.
Over a year ago, the car would not start at random times for no apparent reason. On two different occasions, I had the car towed to the local Crysler dealership. They were not sure what the problem was, tried a fix twice, but the car kept doing it.
I took the car to Automotion. They worked on the car, put in a new starter, so we thought the problem was found and repaired, but it was not. Weeks later, the same problem stranded me in Towanda, IL. so a tow again to Automotion. Automotion paid for the tow. We tried an expensive repair with a heavy duty battery and a heavy duty starter. A few weeks later, again the car did not start. So again Automotion paid for the tow and found a bad battery cable. NO BILL for parts or labor. A few weeks later, the car would not start. Again Automotion paid for the tow and worked on the car. A bad connection to the starter was found, NO BILL for parts or labor.
Automotion does an outstanding job of standing behind their work. I highly recommend their shop when you have an auto repair need.

WM
William M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/13/2018 Category: Service
William said they give good service, the waiting area is nice and has amenities, the people are polite, and they offered additional services at no additional charge. They explained the other services that they offer and he will be back for those other services.

GR
Greg and Michelle R.
12/10/2018
No heat!
The heater went out in my vehicle, just as temperatures continue below freezing. Auto Motion got me in that day and took car of it. Awesome service!

Sandy and John B.
12/09/2018
A shop you can trust.
Thoroughly checks out my car; explains what is wrong; advises what needs to be done now, in the future or not at all. Explanations are simple and clear. I never feel as if I am being pressured. I now believe I have found the the shop that I can truly trust. The pricing structure is fair: not cheap, but not excessive either. I would recommend this shop to anyone.

GMC Envoy

Colfax, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/30/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Each and every visit the customer service is outstanding!! The services have been good as well.

Dena M.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/30/2018
Above and Beyond!
I came in for a routine oil change but before I arrived, a milkshake I purchased just before arriving tipped over, and half of the contents spilled onto my passenger side floor. Most went onto the mat, but some managed to run a bit under the seat. I had nothing to clean it up with except 1 napkin, which was pretty much useless. I told them about it, not because I expected them to clean it but just to let them know the spill was there, and I'd take care of it when I got home. Instead, the employees cleaned it up COMPLETELY for me before pulling the car in for service. Being a milkshake, I figured that despite their best efforts there might be a funky sour milk smell after a while, but it's totally clean. They did NOT have to do this, and they could've chosen to do a minimal clean-up job (which still would've been appreciated but not expected). They're always friendly and treat me right, but this was not in their job description and well above the call of duty. Another reason while I'll keep coming to Auto Motion!

MA
Mary A.
Chrysler 300
11/28/2018
Honest, organized, efficient and friendly.
Appointment time was met, comfortable waiting area, friendly staff and quality work.

BP
Brenda P.
11/26/2018
So many new people, service isn't what it used to be.
I have always brought my car there, for years. Just bought another set of tires and needed oil change. My brakes have been squeaking terribly, so While my car was in for an oil change, I asked them to check the brakes. She told me that they drove my car around and the brakes never made a noise. Seems odd since as soon as I was leaving, pulling out of the parking lot, I had to brake at the slope to the street, squeaking started. I hear them every day. I live in Peoria and I have been trying to be a faithful customer. Driving there and not getting the repair I needed, is frustrating. I always leave it there for the entire day so I don't think that time is the problem. I don't know if they are the brakes under warranty, or if it is something else, but now I need to find someone local to check them. Not sure I can keep going there if my car problems cant be resolved when I drop it off.

PH
Paul H.
Towanda, IL
Dodge Dakota
11/24/2018
I have never had any issues with getting an appointment for service. They always explain any further service that might be required in the future.