Auto Repair of Northbrook

Jesus G.
Mundelein, IL
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said the employees were not straight forward. His vehicle was not fixed.

GT
George T.
Chicago, IL
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Irena. She said the price was higher than the last time the oil was changed.

HR
HAZEL R.
Northbrook, IL
02/02/2018
It was difficult to find the entrance to the shop and there was not a lot of parking. They couldn't take me right away so I came back when they said they could take me. They didn't take too long doing the oil change and everyone I spoke to was very nice. I was satisfied with the service and price. I drove home into the city on the highway and the cover you remove to do the oil change came off and started dragging under my car. We pulled over and my husband had to slide under the car on the shoulder after an on ramp in the dark and cold to snap it back in place. He could only snap in one so we had to drive to the closest dealer to find the parts to hold it in place.

DI
DEBORA I.
Northbrook, IL
10/26/2017
Really?
I had a flat, passenger front. Was sold two new tires...that was fine, I get it; they were both worn. Thing is, I went to pick up my car, to my surprise, two old tires were replaced on the front, new ones I had purchased were installed on the back, with no explanation. Told much later after management & workers could get on the same page, causing the car to be there for there for one extra day. Next morning, woke to a flat tire for work?!!! I reported it immediately and even went in before work...told I probably ran over something (without even evaluating the tire)... yeah, sure, I live a block away...I guess anything is possible.