BG
BRENT G.
07/18/2020
Femi is a doctor or the Auto Gods
It all started when my dad’s car that I drive to work 5 AM-1 PM, I went by McDonald’s after work to get some food as I’m leaving I head to the big parking lot by the thrift store go over the speedbump in the front driver tire completely just feels like it caves in. I had a couple of friends help me through diagnosing it around this time it’s 3 PM and auto shops are about to close so I googled the closest and Auto Service Pal’s was .4 miles away so I drove the screeching front driver tire all the way to his shop and buy the next day at around 4 PM he had my car completed both the front left tire and front right tire. Which each needed about four parts put on them. The important ones thats matter Thank you you guys so much! Highly recommended very polite straight to the point and will not be around the bush and lie to you that’s why I would like this place

Julie T.
Kennesaw, GA
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Julie said the business is great and the people are friendly. She was able to get in quickly and the convenience. She really appreciated everything and will be back.

JANET R.
Chrysler 200
07/06/2020
Honest and friendly
With so many mechanics out there it's hard to know who to trust- Femi, the owner, works with you explaining everything and all your options. His work is outstanding and I would recommend Auto Service Pal to anyone looking for an honest mechanic.

RON C.
Fayetteville, GA
Hyundai Equus
06/27/2020
Professionalism Honesty and Integrity.
Femi is an experienced professional whose honest, and alerts the customer if additional labor or parts are required and explains options for future repairs before proceeding. Trustworthy.
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 06/29/2020

Ron,

Thanks so much for the kind words.  We pride ourselves on being a trustworthy honest company.  We believe that you have to be honest and up front with our customers and also educate them on all repairs that are at hand and may be needed in the future so that they are fully aware.  Let us know if you need anything at all.

Your Friendly Auto Service Pal Staff!

CLIFF W.
Chrysler 300
06/25/2020
Top Notch Service
Excellent service. These guys and girls are awesome!
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 06/25/2020

Cliff,

Thank you so much for the kind words!  We pride ourselves in offering top notch service to every one of our customers.

Thanks again,

DN
Dewayne N.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Dewayne said they did a good job, were good at communicating, but could have been a little faster. Other than that, everything was good.

DONNA W.
Kia Sorento
06/21/2020
Best Auto Mechanic Hands Down!!!
I have found the ONLY auto repair shop I will ever use: Auto Service Pal!!! Professionalism, integrity, knowledgable, honest, reasonably priced, no hidden agenda. Finally I don't feel like I need to bring a man with me to get my car repaired so I don't get ripped off. I have referred my entire family here.
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you Donna!  We are grateful for each of our customers.  We always want them to feel welcome and confident that they are getting the best service.

LU
LANA U.
Canton, GA
06/19/2020
Expectations exceeded Thanks
It’s good to have a personalized car service.
SOLD for many years!
Not only was the great service but also my car looked like new shiny toy . Thank you for stellar service!

Lana,

We always try to go the extra mile for our customers.  We are so glad that you were happy with everything else.

Your Friendly Auto Service Pal Staff!

TW
TAYLOR W.
06/15/2020
I couldn’t be happier!
It’s so nice to have an affordable mechanic that I can trust with my vehicle! They did a great job with my car and stayed within my budget. I wasn’t pressured to do anything extra with my car which is a huge relief.

Taylor,

Thank you so much!  We always want our customers to feel comfortable when they bring their vehicle in to us.

KW
KENNETH W.
Cartersville, GA
Mazda 6
05/22/2020
Quick & Efficient
Owner Femi Talabi and his team were great. Needed an oil change on my wife's new Mazda 6 prior to hitting the road for a 800 mile weekend trip. My failure to plan ahead did not prevent Auto Service Pal from squeezing me in and taking care of the situation. Auto Service Pal also performed my 100,000 mile service on my F-150 at a high level and saved me hundreds by not having to take it to a stealership. I highly recommend ASP for any of your auto repair & maintenance needs.
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 06/25/2020

Kenneth,

We are always here for you!  We know it is sometimes hard to plan everything when you are heading out on an adventure.  We try to always accomodate our customers schedules and time frames.  We are so glad we could get you taken care of and on the road for your adventure.

Thanks again,

AL
ANTHONY L.
Kennesaw, GA
Ford RV Cutaway
05/04/2020
Excellent service!!
Great place to take your care car needs. Highly recommended!

AF
Arthur F.
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Arthur said the service was fast, they did a good job, and had fair pricing.

HS
HOPE S.
04/20/2020
Knowledge and customer service
Breaking down in the middle of 85 is terrifying. Thank you for getting my car back on the road and in a very timely manner!

james c.
Cohasset, MA
01/22/2020
courteous and professional service at very reasonable price
On a recent trip to Woodstock GA to visit my son, the blower motor on my 2009 F-150 became inoperable. I stopped at Auto Service Pal., Inc. and the part was ordered and within 1 and 1/2 hours I was on my way. The repair was performed at a very fair price and is operating like new. Perhaps because I am in my 80's and from out of state (MA) the gentleman who repaired it even called my cell a few days later to make sure all was well. I am sure the excellent ratings that Auto Service Pal gets come in large part from word of mouth from satisfied customers. My son has lived in
GA for 37 years and I was sure to tell him what a good experience I had so that he can also know where to have work done.

FV
Forest V.
Marietta, GA
Saab 9-5
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Forest said this is the 2nd time he's gone there. The first time he was referred by a friend. They took great care of him and listened when he told them what was going on.