KATRINA B.
Dodge Journey
11/10/2020
Knowledgeable and Professional
This was my first visit and Femi explained everything going on with my car in detail and in a way I would understand as I am not mechanically knowledgeable in any way. He was friendly, courteous, professional, knowledgeable, thorough and efficient. The whole staff was professional and very welcoming.
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 11/10/2020

Katrina,

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We always want our customers to understand what is going on with their vehicle.  We always want to give our customers top-notch service.  Let us know if we can assist you with anything else with your vehicle.

HS
HOPE S.
Woodstock, GA
11/02/2020
Thank you for doing all the extras. It is noticed and appreciated!!!!
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Hope,

Thank you for the kind words.  We always treat each and every customer as if they are family...  Take care and let us know if you need anything...

GS
GREG S.
INFINITI M35
10/14/2020
Very good service
The team at Auto Service Pal will do all they need to do to get your car fixed. I had many issues and needed a new engine, and they got me back on the road with the car running great. Very pleased and we will continue to use their fine service. Very nice folks and they know their business!
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 10/15/2020

Greg,

We are so happy to hear that your vehicle is running great with the replacement engine...  We are always here for our customers.  Let us know if you need anything and we will see you for your first oil service with the replacement engine..  See you soon!

FT
Francisco T.
Stone Mountain, GA
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Francisco said they were good .

MO
Michael O.
Kennesaw, GA
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Michael said it was a good experience. He goes there for the quality work.

GS
GREG S.
INFINITI M35
09/14/2020
Great honest service
Got an engine put in my car, every problem was dealt with, great communication, fair price, and best of all, the car is running great, so I'm happy. They know their business here.
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 09/15/2020

Greg,

We are so glad to hear that everything is going well with the engine. We look forward to seeing you in 2500 miles for the 1st oil service.

PD
PAUL D.
Nissan Frontier
09/06/2020
Oil Change
Service was performed in a professional and timely manner. I already have my next service scheduled.
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 09/08/2020

Paul,

We strive to take care of our customers always in a timely and professional manner. We look forward to seeing you on the 26th.

Mandy B.
Dallas, GA
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Mandy said these employees are very professional, respectful, and honest.
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 09/02/2020

Mandy,

Thank you for the kind words... each one of our customers mean the world to us...

Beth P.
Jeep Commander
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Beth said that she loves them. She trusts them to do a good job and they don't take advantage of people.

DONNA W.
Kia Sorento
08/27/2020
Fantastic Service, as usual!
Auto Service Pal is the best mechanic around. My mechanic for LIFE.

Donna,

Thank you for your kind words... we always love to see you!

MELISA C.
Woodstock, GA
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/27/2020
Reliable
Detailed reliable and amazing service. I come here instead of the dealer. Highly recommend

Melissa,

Thanks so much for your kind words... we always try to take care of our customers with superior service...See you next time...

Your Friendly Auto Service Pal Staff!

BG
BRENT G.
07/18/2020
Femi is a doctor or the Auto Gods
It all started when my dad’s car that I drive to work 5 AM-1 PM, I went by McDonald’s after work to get some food as I’m leaving I head to the big parking lot by the thrift store go over the speedbump in the front driver tire completely just feels like it caves in. I had a couple of friends help me through diagnosing it around this time it’s 3 PM and auto shops are about to close so I googled the closest and Auto Service Pal’s was .4 miles away so I drove the screeching front driver tire all the way to his shop and buy the next day at around 4 PM he had my car completed both the front left tire and front right tire. Which each needed about four parts put on them. The important ones thats matter Thank you you guys so much! Highly recommended very polite straight to the point and will not be around the bush and lie to you that’s why I would like this place

Brent,

Thank you for the kind words!  Auto Service Pal is always here for our customers anytime they need us...

Julie T.
Kennesaw, GA
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Julie said the business is great and the people are friendly. She was able to get in quickly and the convenience. She really appreciated everything and will be back.

JANET R.
Chrysler 200
07/06/2020
Honest and friendly
With so many mechanics out there it's hard to know who to trust- Femi, the owner, works with you explaining everything and all your options. His work is outstanding and I would recommend Auto Service Pal to anyone looking for an honest mechanic.

RON C.
Fayetteville, GA
Hyundai Equus
06/27/2020
Professionalism Honesty and Integrity.
Femi is an experienced professional whose honest, and alerts the customer if additional labor or parts are required and explains options for future repairs before proceeding. Trustworthy.
beth p. from Auto Service Pal Inc responded on 06/29/2020

Ron,

Thanks so much for the kind words.  We pride ourselves on being a trustworthy honest company.  We believe that you have to be honest and up front with our customers and also educate them on all repairs that are at hand and may be needed in the future so that they are fully aware.  Let us know if you need anything at all.

Your Friendly Auto Service Pal Staff!