Latest Review about 1 month ago

K
KENLYN
The staff
Very professional group of people, with quick work and great prices.

QN
QUYNH N.
01/04/2020
Great job guys. Keep up with good work. Have a wonderful 2020. Will see you again

JV
JOY V.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Happy
Had my rear window replaced on my car quickly and in one day. And at a good price. Service was great. Will take car back for other services. Glad I found them.

ET
EDGAR T.
01/04/2020
Auto spot is the place to go!
Auto Spot is not just for window tinting and stereos. Just got my fuel pump and filter changed. They also made time to tint one window I just had replaced. Go here 1st.

MK
MISHONDA K.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/02/2020
Awesome!!
Thank you so much for making my ride fresh as f*ck!!

RZ
RENEE Z.
12/23/2019
Efficient and polite
Great service and the installation of my new stereo was done in a timely matter. Saul was very courteous. I will recommend Auto Spot to my family and friends.

AJ
AARON J.
Honda Accord Sedan
12/21/2019
Understandable and Great service
Walked in with no appointment was very understanding and nice!

SHIVENDER S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/05/2019
Great job as always
I have been coming to Saul for last 13 years for auto tint, dash cams and other small auto jobs, and he always offer a good price and quick turnaround.

TD
TYSON D.
Jeep Cherokee
11/26/2019
Great work, awesome prices!
Had my windshield replaced. Workmanship was perfect!

JOSE C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/01/2019
As always great Service and treated with respect. Thanks again Saul.

DIANA C.
Ford Expedition
10/29/2019
Very professional and responsible
All workers very attentive when they see a customer. Quick service and never pressured to get a service you can’t afford. You are given options. Treated with respect.

TJ
TED J.
Lexus GS 350
10/28/2019
Brake service
As always Auto Spot is reliable, affordable, and has great customer service. Thank you for your hard work, and keeping my family and I safe.

DAVID C.
10/24/2019
My Go To Now...
Sal’s worked on both my vehicles- 15 Forrester and 16 Yukon. I’m pretty comfortable not even asking how much. It’s done right and pricing is more than fair. Glad to have my car guy...

Nissan Frontier 4WD
10/21/2019
Trustworthy
Sauk is Hands-down the most honest and trustworthy auto shop owner that I have ever known. His reasonable prices and quality car repairs are incomparable..No point in going anywhere else.

10/12/2019
Window tint
I was referred to auto spot from a friend for auto tint, I had been reading reviews from other places and this place had the most and all good! Saul was very friendly and honest. Said my car would be ready in 2 hours and I literally got the call on the dot.. 2 hours later. Saul also helped me out with changing the batteries on my key fobs. Love my tint! Would definitely recommend auto shop.