Latest Review about 1 month ago

Great service.

GMC Yukon XL
10/01/2019
Fast Service
Sal the owner is always helpful and mindful of budgets. He helps you out any way he can.

LP
LANA P.
Kia Optima
09/27/2019
repairs
great repair work
great customer service
will continue getting my car fixed here

BA
BILL A.
09/24/2019
Great Job
Saul and his crew were awesome as usual! Saul figured out the problem, and gave me a quote in about 3 minutes. They fixed the window regulator in about 30 minutes once they received the part. Again, great job Auto Stop!!

MIKE R.
09/13/2019
Saul- Auto Spot
Been taking all of my cars to Saul at Auto Spot for many years. Trustworthy, always accommodating and efficient in all repairs. Highly recommend to all for any of your automotive needs.

RICK B.
08/29/2019
Honest and courteous service
I've taken my truck to Auto Spot several times and I've never been disappointed with the outcome and their service.

TH
TODD H.
08/23/2019
The Auto Spot
Staff is very knowledgeable, excellent customer service whenever I go there. These guys are solid...!!!!

Chevrolet Cruze Limited
08/23/2019
Fast friendly
Saul and his group are knowledgeable and honest. Do a great job
Trlible

JACK S.
Nissan Sentra
08/16/2019
Good People and good service!!

FS
FRANCISCU S.
INFINITI Q50
08/13/2019
I had the windshield in my Infiniti changed and Sal's service was great. The price was just perfect. I highly recommend Auto Spot.

TG
TOMAS G.
08/11/2019
Window tinting
What a great and professional. business, Sal was awesome he made took a appointment over the phone for a Saturday, He had my daughters car in and out in 2.5 hours. A very professional job. Taking my truck there the fallowing Saturday

DWAYNE H.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/11/2019
Thank you for your honesty!
Have several vehicles, I always return to Auto Spot for whatever needs I need for my vehicles. They do a great job, but it the honesty of the owner that brings me back. Thank you Sal.

LAURA S.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/06/2019
Great service and quality product
We had our windshield replaced in our Nissan Pathfinder. We were concerned about the quality and if this windshield would be an exact replacement. Auto Spot didn’t disappoint us! It was an exact replacement, excellent workmanship, and wonderful service at the counter. The counter manager even replaced the batteries in 2 different fobs for me. Thank you very much!! We will come back for sure.

RT
RUBEN T.
08/04/2019
good customer service
I had a good experience at auto spot their customer service was professional and on time. my windshield was installed professionally and quickly. Saul is very professional with his customers and employees. I recommend other clients to experience the auto spot service.