HC

GENE B.
Ormond Beach, FL
08/13/2019
Regular Honda Maintenance
First time ever I was disappointed in AutoTech's service. I dropped my car off the evening prior to having it serviced because I thought it was time to replace my back brakes, needed oil change & ask that driver's windshield wiper be replaced. My car was not ready until 3:30 the following day which surprised me when I was told my
brakes did not need replacing at this time. The two services performed were: oil change & 1 wiper replacement. The day after picking up the car I turned on wipers to
clean windshield and got another surprise; something came off my windshield. I stopped the car only to find my old blade had been left on top of the new blade! And this is totally my fault, I forgot to mention that my car was pulling to the right. The mechanic that drove the car prior to & after maintenance said he did notice it but
did not think it was severe enough to warrant an alignment or check to see if there was other issues causing it. I will now need to make an appointment to have this
taken care of. Personally I think they have more customers than they can adequately handle at this time - and that is because their service is usually EXCELLENT!

J.C. S.
Flagler Beach, FL
Chevrolet Cruze
07/17/2019
They are honest and experienced from the receptionist to the mechanics.. They are close by and they treat you like neighbors..
Reliability and honesty are two words to describe Autotech. The associates are friendly and accommodating. They are a welcome and vibrant addiction to our community. Having car problems are never fun, but Autotech makes a bad situation a little bit better.

HF
Hugh F.
Flagler Beach, FL
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Hugh said he was happy with the service but thought it was a bit lengthy. He also appreciated their explanation of what his vehicle is going to need in the future.

DORIS R.
04/19/2019
Professional and Friendly Service
My car was just serviced everything seems to be working well. Hopefully I will it will extend my old car life a little longer. I have had my car service at auto Tech before and was very happy with their service.

AP
Alex P.
Ormond Beach, FL
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the business took longer than expected for the service.

FV
Frank V.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business is very good. He does recommend them to other people.

Jacob H.
Chevrolet El Camino
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said he dropped his vehicle off at 8am and did not receive a call until 3pm when the servicing was done.

Toyota Yaris
11/19/2018
Great place
I think the people at Auto Tech does a Great job! I feel they really care about my car. I am sp happy that they take good care of my car.

PD
Pam D.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Pam said the business is fine. She recommends them for work.

FV
Frank V.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the employees provided better service.

Darlene B.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Darlene said she had a little complication at this business, but it wasn't that much of a problem. She was told by the mechanic she needed a particular part. She went and purchased what she was told to at a parts place. After she got back, she got a call from the parts place that it was the wrong part. This business had called the parts place and asked them to deliver the correct alternator. She stated it was kind of him to ask the other place to do that for her. She would recommend this facility to anyone who needs mechanical work done. She was very happy they were able to do the job, and it was prompt.

BF
Bernard F.
Saint Augustine, FL
Toyota Tundra
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Bernard said originally he went to this business for a drive belt issue. It was repaired, however within 24 hours the issue returned. The experience was positive and he recommends this business for service. He is not sure why it happened.

GS
Greg S.
Bunnell, FL
Ford Excursion
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Greg said he is totally satisfied with the service at this business.

JV
John V.
Kia Sportage
05/08/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was good.