BRUCE H.
01/22/2020
Trust and Professional
I trust these guys and appreciate their professionalism.

WK
WYNN K.
01/22/2020
Well done auto tech
Fast well priced service

Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
01/21/2020
They went out of their way to help me when I was on a time crunch.
I go out of town in a day or two and needed service done on my car before the trip. Working 7am to 5pm I didn't have an option of making an appointment. I was able to leave my car the night before, the job was completed, I was notified and I picked my car up when I had the chance. They went out of their way when they as a business didnt need to..

TH
TOM H.
Kia Optima
01/21/2020
AutoTech excellent service as always and reasonable. I have been a customer for many years and will continue. I often recommend AutoTech to family and friends.

BO
BRET O.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/18/2020
Honesty and integrity.
Auto Tech has always been fair, honest and priced fairly. I have an older sports car, 94 Chevy Camaro Z28, and they have always diagnosed any problems correctly. I have gone to many mechanics who won't touch the car as it is just too much work! They get the work done in a timely manner. They always call with an estimate to go ahead with the work needed from the diagnosis. I for one, am glad they are here! It took me awhile to find a good mechanic and now I feel I have one.

DIANE C.
01/17/2020
Highly recommend
fast reasonable friendly and professional And reasonably rate

DIANE H.
Chevrolet Trax
01/09/2020
Quick Service with a smile
My daughter went in on Monday for 10 minutes to have her battery checked. Went back on Wednesday to replace the battery and she was out of there in 15 minutes. They didn’t try to up sell her on additional services. And most of all they have reasonable prices.

HE
HOWARD E.
Pontiac G6
01/08/2020
Proficiency
I have been a customer of Auto Tech for +15 years. Elizabeth (behind the desk) and Paul and his crew (in the garage) have
never disappointed me with their customer service, nor their proficiency in the garage. I highly recommend these folks to
take care of your vehicles. This is a no frills; down to earth business that gets the job done.
HWE

Jeep Cherokee
01/07/2020
Kind and Friendly receptionist
Great receptionist. I didn’t get anything serviced yet just a check up and will be back for service

REINHOLD S.
Nissan Sentra
01/07/2020
Competence and Friendliness
I've never been disappointed at the results of work there. It's been a matter of good analyses and competent work in a timely manner.

HC
HARDINI C.
Chrysler 300
01/05/2020
Totally professional and friendly
Took time to answer my questions and prices are fair. Thank you guys for your hard work during the holidays.

BERNARD S.
01/04/2020
Auto Tech does what they say, on time and efficient.
My review title pretty much says it. Making an appointment was easy(my wife is very ill and the women I spoke to was very understanding---which meant a lot to me). They took both of my cars on time (one at 1:00PM and one at 3:00PM) and although I needed just an oil change and filter replacement they were done in an efficient and timely manner. I have been taking my cars to Auto Tech for about the the past 5 years and have always been very satisfied!

PF
PETE F.
Nissan Frontier
01/03/2020
Professional & courteous.
Would recommend to family and friends.

RK
ROGER K.
Flagler Beach, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/27/2019
The Best
Autotech is the best automobile service company you can ask for, period!

KC
KARLA C.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/27/2019
Great people, great service
I have been going to Autotech since 2005. At the time they were a very small business.
Although they've grown, the service is is still great, they know their stuff and they are honest about fixing only what needs to be fixed. They also work hard to find you the best price for your parts/repairs while maintaining quality.