GC
Greg C.
07/13/2020
I went In this station when I was a little child.
Thank you for your fast service today. Hope you have a good week.

GJ
Greg J.
07/13/2020
Great service! Support local business!
If your looking an honest trustworthy locally-owned mechanic don't hesitate to use Auto Zoom! As long as they're in business I will not buy my tires anywhere else. If anyone asks me I will always recommend them to everyone!

Mario M.
Lincoln Town Car
07/10/2020
Best Auto Service in town!
Brought up my Lincoln TC for new tires and a brake job. While doing the job they detected a couple of problems which they brought to my attention. I authorize them to work on those as well. I just picked up my car and all I can say is, “Thanks for a job well done!”

GH
Geoffrey H.
07/02/2020
Professional Work
They have great customer service and they do great work. They can do anything you need done

LH
Leif H.
06/30/2020
Reliable service done timely and great price point. I couldn’t be happier
Excellent friendly service that’s always done in a timely manner at a great price. What more could you ask for!

stanley h.
Hookerton, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/29/2020
knowing the need of customers and getting product in place
very knowledgeable staff. from the first call til tires put on vehicles. 2nd vehicle tires put on.

JO

Daniel S.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/23/2020
Needed inspection
Service was prompt and friendly

06/23/2020

NL
Nancy L.
Nissan Xterra
06/22/2020
I always get great service at Autozoom employees are respectful and considerate and very helpful. I feel I can trust them to do the work I need done

WJ
Woody J.
06/19/2020
Quick quality service
Always friendly. Service is quick. Have used these hotshot years and would recommend

DK
Donald K.
Jeep Compass
Engine codes
Carter and his team checked out a car for me and gave the information needed to repair the car. Carter and his team are great. They have worked on all my vehicles and always do a good job.

Marcus W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/18/2020
They treat me and especially my car like family
They always keep my car serviced right and are (spot on ). to keep it reliable 👍
Marcus Whichard

GH
Gracey H.
06/18/2020
I enjoyed being there today, met some very nice people too. The staff are very nice and professional. Let's you know what you need and the cost. I will recommend my friends and family to do business there also. Thank you and have a great day and weekend.