MK
Mark K.
Healdsburg, CA
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/28/2020
Outstanding service, knowledge and skill
I was impressed with the customer service, knowledge and skill of the staff. Their prices are also very reasonable.

Bill B.
BMW M3
01/03/2020
Professional and Confident work will be performed at a fair price
I appreciate the personal touch and fine work performed by scheduler Paul, owner Zak and the other technicians. Always friendly and go the extra step to try and accommodate your needs. They stay in touch with you to ensure any services that may be needed are scheduled and previous work was satisfactory. I'm comfortable they will help me out anytime I call with an issue or question.

Jim C.
Geyserville, CA
12/19/2019
Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else
I've been bringing our vehicles to Zac and Paul for years. If you have a BMW or Porsche, this is your place.

AV
Adam V.
12/13/2019
Paul, Zack, and Chris are the best in the Business!
The Autobahn crew are amazing! If you have any problems with your German baby they can help! Thank you for your professional service/advice.

John B.
Sonoma, CA
12/11/2019
Friendly, fair and know BMW’s.
Been having Paul service a BMW for 9 years and I live 20 miles away

John M.
Jeep Cherokee
12/10/2019
Inventive repair
Once again the Jeep lives thanks to inventive repairs by Zach and team. Thanks so much

YP
Yvette P.
Petaluma, CA
Acura MDX
12/05/2019
Great Place With Automotive Experts
Paul is great. He discovered the problem with my car quickly and was able to fix it for a reasonable price. I’ll definitely come to Autobahn for all my repairs in the future.

Ana S.
Mercedes-Benz C250
12/05/2019
Always great.
The only place I take my Benz.

Alexis M.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/04/2019
A honest repair shop
The reliability of the staff is amazing. They get back to you when they say they will. They explain the details of what is needed and if something is unnecessary and expensive and not really necessary they state that fact. Zach, the owner, used to fix my BMW years ago and I now trust him and his staff to tend to my dependable Honda.

Drake D.
Rohnert Park, CA
11/23/2019
Always done right!
My 2004 330i wouldn't start. Full power to the dash, no click no nothing. Got it to Zack and Paul, it didn't take long to discover that a rodent had been munching on my wiring. I left with visions of thousands in repairs and riving Zack"s courtesy car. Less than 3 hours later, the after market alarm system was gone and another wire repaired and I was back on the road. These folks are the greatest!. Always reasonable, full of good advice and they stand behind their work.

Marco R.
Windsor, CA
BMW M6
11/12/2019
Great and prompt service
Had an issue with convertible top and computer. Called and within a couple of hours I was able to go in and have it fixed quickly. Courteous and professional service all around. Trustworthy owner and crew.

Rick W.
Calistoga, CA
10/25/2019
The best
Been going to autobahn for 20 years , always satisfied with their work and pricing .No bs here

John M.
10/23/2019
Autobahn was able to check out a newly purchased, previously owned vehicle for me within a days notice to give a clean bill of health and more importantly, give me peace of mind. They also changed the oil and got it back to me before the end of the day. The thing I like most about Autobahn is I can always count on them to get the job done.They are very knowledgeable and good people to work with. Our business has five vehicles and everyone of them get serviced at Autobahn! They just do it right!

Bodega Bay, CA
10/22/2019
front end work on 2002 X5
Replaced worn out axles on X5 as well as replace control arm bushings. Car drives much better and tighter now.
They also replaced my steerings "universal joint" when the steering became sloppy / vague, then stiff and even notchy at times. This repair is often overlooked by many mechanics.

Mike M.