Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

08/09/2019
Excellent Shop
The team always does an excellent job. I got my car in very quickly with immediate availability, fair labor rates, professional service, consistent results. I have taken three cars to the shop and I will continue to bring them back.

Bill S.
08/06/2019
Five Stars as usual
As usual the oil change was quick and easy. Thanks to Zack and Paul. 😀😀

Rick W.
Calistoga, CA
07/20/2019
👍
They always get the job done and are always fair and stand behind their work I have been going since their conception , never a problem.

Josh D.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/12/2019
Simple, Straightforward, Honest
Had my VW Tiguan serviced there a few times... it’s never a bother for them to explain the details of the work or answer all my questions. They gave me a great loaner car when the service took most of the day and have never sold me service the car didn’t desperately need. I like them and plan to use them when the car needs service.

Amie B.
06/30/2019
Trusted Value
I have been bringing my BMW X5 to Autobahn for 10 years. My car is a 2004, and as one can imagine, I have needed a lot of repairs throughout the life of my BMW. Zach and his team stand behind their work. I have on occasion, had a part fail while still in warranty, and Autobahn has fixed it free of charge when this has happened. A BMW is not cheap to fix, but Autobahn has reasonable and fair pricing, with the added benefit of trusted workmanship. Paul at the front desk is an added benefit to their team. He really knows the industry, he is pleasant to work with, and he is honest and not misleading. I highly recommend Zach and his team at Autobahn Automotive.

Rick W.
Calistoga, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/19/2019
I’ve been going to Autobahn since they’ve been open. They always get the job done and stand behind their work

EC
Eleanor C.
BMW Z4
06/13/2019
Great personalized service!!
Always focused on the customer & what’s best for them & their car!!

Bill S.
06/11/2019
Best shop in the Santa Rosa area
We started using Autobahn after the warranty expired on my BMW and haven’t ever been dissatisfied with either the cost or service provided. We are now taking our out of warranty Fords to Zack for their upkeep.
If you are reading this, you are probably looking for a great mechanic at a reasonable price: look no further!

LO
Luanne O.
06/05/2019
Wonderful service
I've been taking my car to Autobahn for approximately 5 years. Great mechanics, prompt service, clean shop, reasonably priced, and friendly staff. No need to shop around for great mechanics and great staff, go to Autobahn.

Matt B.
06/04/2019
Quick service for my GMC truck.
This is my first service away from the dealer and it went smooth and quick!

GG
Gary G.
05/31/2019
Great
Professional, friendly, knowledgeable, will go out of there way if you need. Great People

Matt B.
Porsche Cayenne
05/29/2019
Great value!
The Autobahn team is courteous, competent and efficient. They have earned my trust over a 10+ year relationship!!

Derek R.
Porsche Cayenne
05/23/2019
Very honest ! Prompt!
I have been taking my cars , and trucks , to them for 7years , I have two Porsche’s and a dodge diesel truck , my family and my smart friends also bring there cars and trucks there , one thing I can say is , they are honest when it comes to the bill !! True technicians, not just parts changers , I feel like family every time I step threw the door !! Thanks autobahn !! Derek Russell

Rich G.
Porsche Boxster
05/21/2019
Fair and Honest Shop for the Porsche Owner
These guys know BMW and Porsche inside out. Their hourly shop rate is very competitive, especially for a Porsche Indy shop and they know thru experience how to work on these cars efficiently. Paul is a great resource for any question on Porsche.

Alexis M.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/20/2019
The service and their goal to make things right!
I have been taking my car to Autobahn for several years. I have always been given the 5 Star treatment. They shoot for perfection in their work and always achieve it. I had a request that required their research which they undertook immediately. What I wanted could not be done to my model. They are honest, courteous, and stand behind their work!

Drake D.
Rohnert Park, CA
Ford Excursion
04/19/2019
Always done right!
Weather its our BMW or our Ford Excursion we are always well taken care of at Autobahn. Things are always clearly explained and the work is great. Zac and Paul are great and easy to work with.
They always keep us informed.

Corey M.
BMW 328is
04/12/2019
Excellent service and knowledgeable people
They know what you need, give you a break where they can and are always doing quality work. Will take their time with you car so you may wait a little longer but it’s worth the wait for work that’s done right the first time

David P.
Penngrove, CA
Jeep Cherokee
03/27/2019
Experience-Professionalism-Results
I was originally referred to Zach (the owner) by a good friend who knows cars and quality work. I have had the utmost confidence in the skills, ethics and performance Zach and his crew have provided me these last ten years! As an aside, my 1986 Jeep Cherokee and 2000 BMW Z3, all patients of Autobahn Automotive, run great and always pass SMOG!

RJ
Russ J.
Sonoma, CA
03/22/2019
Another great experience
My daughters car broke down at night so I had it towed to Autobahn. Great communication with Paul the Manager and the repair (alternator) was done quickly and very reasonable. Zack, Paul, Nico, Chris...the whole team at Autobahn is THE BEST!!

Glen Ellen, CA
03/22/2019
Fine First Visit
Professional. Proficient. Pleasant. Punctual.
Thanks much.