Overall Rating 3.8571443/5Overall Rating 3.8571443/5Overall Rating 3.8571443/5rating 3.8571443rating 3.8571443
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

Monica B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Deffective mirror
Inconveniences
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post. Your input is important as we strive to improve our processes to ensure your satisfaction. We apologize for the inconvenience of having to return to the dealer a 2nd time due to a defective part. Although we all work very hard to make each visit go smoothly sometimes things just don't go as expected. We are very sorry. We look forward to getting the new mirror in and assisting you at the next visit. Your advisor will be reaching out to you to make arrangements once the part arrives. Again, we are truly sorry for the mishap and will do all we can to correct the situation. Have a GREAT rest of your week. We'll see you soon.

Sherry M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Clean, fast, friendly
Good service, Thank you.

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greaty appreciated. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT rest of your week!

Joseph K.
My car
Thanks
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking your time to post our review. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have fallen short of your expectation. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

Anna B.
Mcloud, OK
Kate
Fast and friendly
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your input and your business. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

VW
Vanessa W.
My service visit
Scott was able to listen to me when explaining the issue with my vehicle, scott was able to give me hope that everything going come out to my standards and it definitely exceeded my expectations, Thank you !

Thanks so much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We understand the process for the repairs needed for your vehicle was lengthy and we appreciate your patience throughout the service. We are so glad that you are happy with your vehicle and look forward to assisting you in keeping it in tip top shape moving forward. Have a GREAT week. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit.

Michael G.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Team
Went in hot and Scott was able to deescalate the issue. They were fast and and accurate and even gave me a free wash. They are rockstars!
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. Scott does a great job for us and brings a lot of experience to our TEAM. Thanks for the compliment. It really means a lot to hear that we've done good! Have a GREAT week. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit.

Douglas H.
Edmond, OK
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Automax Del City is great
I was greeted immediately, they explained the service, discussed options, and we agreed to what was to be done. Wait time was very minimal, they had me in and out with in 35 minutes, including wash of my vehicle.

Thanks so very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. Thank you for your business and choosing us as your service facility. Have a wonderful week. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit.

Sayre, OK
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Wade is the best person to deal with in the service department!
I’ve been here quite a few times to work on my car this year. Wade is the only one out of the 4 advisors I’ve had that kept me updated on what they were doing and how long it would take and exactly how much it would cost. Will definitely return.

Thanks so much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review and for the wonderful compliments given to Wade. The positive review and kind words mean a lot as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

Robin R.
Yukon, OK
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
No name
I need my problem fixed without having to pay for maybes
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post. We are very sorry your visit did not go as expected. We will be reviewing your visit with our service advisor and technician to verify your concerns and discuss possible solutions. We look forward to visiting with you further. Again we apologize. Have a great weekend.

Sincerely

PG
Pamela G.
Blanchard, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Great place to do business.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/14/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to post our review. Your business and the Five Star rating is greatly appreciated. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a great week!

Del City, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & Fast
I'm always please with how friendly the members are and they always get the job done in a very reasonable time.

Bryan M.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional, excellent service
Very professional and excellent service, nothing more needs to be said.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your response and compliments to go with the 5 Star rating. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit, Have a GREAT week.

Crystal C.
Del City, OK
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service
Not happy with my service I received, I went in for my 30,000 mile inspection. The service was going to take awhile so they offered me a loaner car. I gladly accepted free of charge and was able to go back to work. Vehicle was ready prior to close of business, picked my car up only to notice the poor quality of service I received. 1st my windshield wiper fluid reseviour was EMPTY and the cap was left open, next I noticed my coolant reseviour was extremely low. So I spent my 400+ dollars on incomplete service.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our review. Your input is very important as we review our processes and continually mentor our employees. We are so very sorry that the fluids were not properly checked and topped off at the time of service. The 30,000 mile check up is very important and includes multiple services to help maintain the condition and overall performance of your vehicle. We will be reaching out to you to see what can be done to ensure that all your fluid levels are at the proper levels and to make up for the inconvenience. You are a valued Automax customer. We apologize and look forward to the opportunity to assist you moving forward.

06/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient and helpful.
Everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful. I felt comfortable and well informed at all times. The waiting area is clean and caters to the needs of the clients. I left feeling my auto was in good hands.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review and for the wonderful compliments given to our Service TEAM. Your input is very important as we strive to maintain 5 Star performance. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

SF
Sarah F.
Guthrie, OK
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Best service center
Best service I have received in 7 yrs of owning Hyundai’s. Thank you Steve H : )
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for the HUGE Compliment to our Service TEAM! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post our 5 Star review. Your response is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. Your loyalty to Hyundai is also greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful weekend. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit.

Jessica H.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff who worked hard to make the process as easy as possible!

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We are so glad to have been of service to you at this most recent visit. We all work very hard to ensure the experience goes well for you. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful weekend.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Liars!!
I went in for an oil change and when they got done I had a list of items they said I needed fixed but I declined and I'm glad I did. They said my battery was weak and needed replaced so I went and had it tested and nothing is wrong with it so no telling how many things they lied about. DO NOT listen to them when they tell you something is wrong, get a second opinion.

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our review. Your input is very important as we strive to make each visit go as smoothly as possible. We will be reviewing the battery test that was completed during your complimentary inspection to see what the results were and why it was recommended. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding as to why we recommended the battery, or the test results may not have been explained properly. We would love the opportunity to review and discuss further with you the recommended repairs and why they were reccomended. We assure you that we are not trying to deceive you in any way and sincerely hope you will give us the opportunity for review. At 57,000 miles there are several services that were reccomended due to mileage interval such as your transmission service and cooling system service that is coming due at 60,000 miles. Other items such as the filters and battery are reccomended by the condition at the time of service. We will be glad to show results any time a suggestion is questionable. Our intention is purely to keep your Hyundai performing at its very best and maintained within the factory reccomendations in order to uphold the warranty. We look forward to visiting with you soon and hope to clear up any poor communication or misleading information. Have a GREAT weekend. Thank you for your business.

KT
Kathy T.
Meeker, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service department
Great job, thankyou!!😀

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to complete our 5 Star review. Your response is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We appreciate your time and business. Have a wonderful weekend. We look forward to seeing you at the next service visit.

Fast , friendly service.
Fast , friendly service.

Thank you very much for taking a few minutes to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your response. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT weekend.

AW
Aron W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Always excellent service
I never have had any issues with Automax. Everything has always been fantastic.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 star review. Your repsonse is important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a great weekend.