Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5rating 4.1111111
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444
Latest Review 8 minutes ago

James M.
Yukon, OK
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Hassle free maintence scheduling!
Scheduling maintenance for my car was a breeze! Online reservation, confirmed via email, very easy and quick process! They were very thorough on my car maintenance, and kept me updated regarding the time and what they were doing. I really appreciate their customer service!

OO
Oghor O.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Business.
When I bought my car. The sales pitch was "here at Hyundai we understand that you spend so much money to buy a car and so we don't want you worry about cost of mentainace, tire. We understand. We want you to enjoy your car". Great pitch. Truthfully I would have just being fine with just mentainace. All I did when I finally did need maintenance for my car was ask why do I have to pay more for a full service. And she got angry. (I may have read wrong but the message she sent me from her tone and facial expressions was where do you think you are, you want free this is not charity). Aftef my interaction about the mentainace I decide to just ask about the tire. Like I expect. She was irritated. She promise to look at my file and get back with me. Promise?. Okay maybe not promise but she did say she was going to check and tell me if my car had the tire package. As expected she never came back. I remember referencing my experience at Toyota, when I had that car, service was 100%free. I could go to any Toyota dealership I think is bumper to bumper or up to 50,000 mile and get service free. I ask her if I could visit any other Hyundai dealership, she look at me obnoxiously and said. No. Will we like to have your business. (BUSINESS). I like her she was hey look here my friend, it is what it is a business. I don't know what you have heard or have being told. Am here to make money not customer relationship. Truthfully, that was the only real action displayed. And I respected that. And I was fine after that. I came back reality. Most dealership at list wash your car after oil change. Not this one at least. I respect that they are good sales people and great business minded individuals. Besides that I have nothing kind to say. And I will be driving to the closest Hyundai dealership and paying the fee for my oil change and be fine until I can make enough money to get me a different brand of car. Thanks.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you very much for taking a few moments to complete our survey. Your input is very important as we strive to improve our processes to ensure your satisfaction. We apologize that the information provided to you came across as anything but kind. We will be reaching out to you in order to clarify the information you have been provided and prevent further misunderstanding. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to visiting with you soon. We do appreciate your business and want you to take advantage of the  services that can be provided at no charge to you. Have a wonderful week.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Ms
👍🏻

SR
Steven R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great service.
The service dept. resolved problem with my vehicle and I'm very satisfied with the timely service received. I have not taken my vehicle to any other shop and I don't see how it will ever be necessary to do so. Thank you Automax Hyundai of Del City.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We are grateful for the business and the awesome compliments. We all work very hard to ensure your satisfaction at each visit. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

ER
Earle R.
Good service....period
Good people

Thank you very much for taking a few moments to post our 5 Star review and the compliment to our TEAM. We appreciate the business and the pat on the back. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

Denver W.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
I had quite a bit of work done. I noticed something else and they were able to help with that and even set up a loaner for me. The service manager Sheridan Olsen went above and beyond to help me out.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you very much for taking a few moments to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your business and the wonderful compliments to our TEAM. We are glad to have been of assistance and look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT weekend.

Simeon S.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Thank you Automax Hyundai for always providing excellent professional service. Will return soon!

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful weekend!

GB
Gordon B.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
I called on a Friday afternoon and Wade who took my call was able to get me in the next day. After the diagnostic test was run, we went over my options and decided what to do. Wade was very helpful and personable. I would recommend their Service Department regardless of the make of car.

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated along with the wonderful compliments to our Service and Parts TEAM. We all work very hard to get you in and back on the road as quickly as possible. Have a wonderful weekend.

Newalla, OK
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Knowledge of the Sales Force
3rd Hyundai and 4th car purchase from AutoMax. I'd say we're pretty sold!!
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you, Thank you, for your loyalty to Automax. We greatly appreciate your business. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. Our Service and Parts TEAM is grateful to continue working with you to keep your vehicle in top notch condition. Have a GREAT weekend.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
No Greater Service
From my call to schedule service, to my drive home after service was completed I had a great experience.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star reveiw. We greatly appreciate your business and the wonderful compliments to our TEAM. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

John S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
My Friends, baby!!
Scot Gould deserves a raise!!

Thanks for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. It is always good to see you. Your loyalty to our dealer is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Ty
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 10/10/2018

Thanks so much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

DA
Darrell A.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Consistent with great costumer service

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and loyalty is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

Debbie D.
2011 Hyundai Equus
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Location
I was very pleased with my service, however, the service area only had 2 people working and one person was on the phone, unable to help customers so the service area got backed up. My car was fixed in a timely manner.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our review. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We apologize for the additional time needed upon arrival. We are glad that your service went smoothly otherwise and was completed on time. Have a GREAT week. We look forward to seeing you at the next service visit.

Sydney S.
Norman, OK
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The service staff was very friendly and the wait room was very clean. I was in and out in 30 minutes.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you very much for taking a few moments of your time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

Choctaw, OK
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great

Thank you very much for taking a few minutes to complete our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

Jim B.
Great Dealership
Courteous, prompt, professional. Always happy with my experience!

Thank you very much for taking a few moments to compliment our service and parts TEAM as well as post our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a wonderful week.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Dealership could do better about listening to the customer
First, the online price was not honored. The dealership (General Manager) gave some excuse as to "we did not qualify."
Second, I had trouble with my brand new car (40 miles on it) and was basically called a liar about the events that were taking place. (Acceleration stalling while in ECO mode). Even corporate stated that I must not be used to driving a new car and give it time. No resolution.
Third, when my car went in to service so they could investigate acceleration problem, they kept my car several days and over the weekend. When I got it back there were more miles than just troubleshooting drives. The navigation system showed multiple places that I have never been. They again said I was a liar that no one at there establishment would have taken a joy-ride in my car. (Navigation system showed the proof and still does.)
Not pleased with dealership.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 10/04/2018

Thanks so much for taking your time to post. Your input is important. We are always willing to discuss any current concerns you may have and discuss opportunities for improvement to ensure your satisfaction with your most recent service visit. We understand there were some concerns early on and are grateful for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Please feel free to reach out to our service department at (405)606-4450 with any questions. Have a GREAT week.

Nevada, MO
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and prompt
I was greeted quickly and the team promptly completed service on my vehicle.

Thank you very much for taking a few minutes of your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your time and business. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through OKC. Safe travels to you. Have an Awesome week!

Jimmy D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great people
The people are great always friendly and very helpful.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks so very much for taking a your time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful weekend.