Overall Rating 4.2727264/5Overall Rating 4.2727264/5Overall Rating 4.2727264/5Overall Rating 4.2727264/5rating 4.2727264
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

PS
Petra S.
Alice, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and staff.
Great experience there.

Choctaw, OK
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very nice and helpful.
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you very much for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. Have a GREAT week.

Donald W.
Del City, OK
2007 Hyundai Azera
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Continuously improving
Scott and team always treats me the right way
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you very much for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Decent service
I have done business with auto max Del city servers times. Have bought 4 cars from them and will continue to do so
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks so much for taking a few moments of your time to post our review. Each survey is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have fallen short of that expectation for you. You are a valued Automax customer . We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

PL
Phillip L.
Village, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service the best had wind noise in both front doors noise all gone good job
Great

AD
Amber D.
Choctaw, OK
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
It's been a fast and friendly experience everytime

TR
Torri R.
Edmond, OK
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The Best Customer Service
The customer service was by far the best I've seen and well needed in a car dealership, it just felt right, I wasn't pressured and the environment inside the office was very comfortable as well.

TW
Tyffany W.
Edmond, OK
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Winston was an excellent salesman and really worked with us to get us the best deal possible.
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/14/2019

Demetra M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Retired teacher
This is been the worst experience of my life when our motor went out and we did nothing wrong in the way it was handled in steel whenever we come For a oil change or something minor it turns into over charging and a nightmare still waiting on contact information for our experience when our motor went outwe are yet to receive that we are presently seeking a attorneyfor the way we were done as customers when our motor went out.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our review. We will be reaching out to you to understand better what the frustration is. All repairs to this point have been covered by the manufacturer warranty or the dealership has participated in assisting you with the repairs needed. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.

Billie S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The salesman that sold me my car no longer works there
Great

Darlena H.
Mustang, OK
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Kona
Enjoyed doing business with them. Wished the internet pricing would reveal that it’s based on getting every rebate by belonging to every possible org that the rebate applies to.

Allen M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service-oil change
I had an appointment at 1030 am for oil change and check brakes. I arrived 10:00. There was a car sitting in the "reception check in" area, driver door open, no one around at all. I waited and waited, about 10 minutes before someone came and checked me in, and another car behind me. The car with the open door was still sitting in the same place. Finally, after checking in, I took myself to the waiting room. I didn't get an update on the status of my vehicle till two (2) hours later at NOON! It has NEVER, EVER took this long before. I saw all new faces, so I don't know if there was a personnel turnover or what, but this was definitely the first time I have had to give a somewhat negative review.
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your time in completeing our review. Your input is very much appreciated as it gives us an opportunity to improve our processes. We apologize for the delay and any incoveniences it may have caused. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next service visit.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & Tire Rotation
The service technicians are friendly and are always willing to answer any questions that I have. I also enjoy the coffee and popcorn that's in the waiting room.
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
The entire staff rocks.
They are great

Burns Flat, OK
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
The salesman and service personnel were friendly, courteous, and professional. They serviced and cleaned the car quicker than expected. My grandson will continue to have this car serviced at this dealership while he is in college.
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you very much for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you very much for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next service visit.

KK
Keith K.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Car oil change & check up.
The people that work thee know what they are doing . They taker of you .
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/06/2019

ND
Neil D.
Shawnee, OK
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is great!
I own a 2011 Sonata Limited with the recalled 2.0t engine. I am not the original owner of the car, and it had very high mileage when i purchased it. After 6000 miles, the cars engine had a lower bearing knock that I recognised as a cimplete engine failure. I was sick to my stomach. I started looking for the cheapest way to fix my car. Engine rebuild kit? Not available. Local engine rebuilder? Wouldn't work on Hyundai motor because parts too hard to get. Used motor from Salvage yard? Available, but not cheap $2400 Not including install. And then I saw the recall notice for the 2011 hyundai theta engine. Could my car engine be under recall? OMG! It was! But my car has 206000 miles on it. Surely its excluded because of the high miles. Nope! Hyundai not only replaced my entire engine long block free of charge, they also gave me a service loaner while ir was being replaced! After signing the nearly $7000 service bill, and given my copy with n/c for the service, I can't do anything but be extremely grateful to Hyundai Motors. I especially want to thank Scott Gould at Automax Hyundai in Del City for showing me what customer service really looks like. Not only was he extremely helpful in this bad situation, he is a true professional at his job!
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you at the next visit.

MN
Mary N.
Luther, OK
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Feb 2
Great service, and quick
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your time in posting our 5 Star review. Your input is very helpful as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. You are a valued Automax customer, and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine service visit.

02/01/2019 Category: Service
I've been a proud Hyundai owner since 2014 and every time I've come to have a vehicle serviced I'm always greeted pleasently and service is amazing! I'm always kept up to date on changes or any maintenance needed.
Steve H. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 02/02/2019

Thanks so much for posting our 5 Star review! Your a valued Automax  customer. We look for to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT weekend!