Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5Overall Rating 4.1111111/5rating 4.1111111
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

AW
Angela W.
Mustang, OK
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
ease of obtaining routine service
I am always able to get my vehicle in for service in a timely manner and even when I have to wait with my vehicle, it has been done in a short amount of time. I am provided with updates during the service process and given opportunities for additional suggested services, but never pressured to perform the services at that time.

Richard C.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Great job as all ways.Thanks
Everyone is always nice and get the job done.

Diane W.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
I took my car in for an oil change and the service department team are just great. The work is quick and the team is excellent.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you very much for taking a moment to compliment our TEAM. We all work very hard to ensure your visit goes as smoothly and quickly as possible. We greatly appreciate your business and the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful weekend.

Bonnie H.
Great svc
Fast and friendly
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. We all work very hard to get you in, out and back on the road as quickly as possible. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

Del City, OK
2007 Hyundai Azera
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Employees know me been coming to automax for over 20 years they know what I expected and that is service and they give me that

Thank you very much for taking a few minutes of your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate the compliments and your loyalty to our dealer. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

PW
Paul W.
Newalla, OK
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Dealership took great care of me!
Just left with a complete oil change and after a 5 mile drive my "Refill Inverter coolant" message came on. I turned around and they were able to fix.
Another instance, was when I drove my brand new car off the lot and learned the left side running lamp would not work when using head lights. I took it to them and with some calls to Hyundai they were able to fix my electrical issue.

Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to post our 5 Star review. Although we hate that you have had a few issues with the vehicle we are so glad that you have given us the opportunity to work with you. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

James P.
Tecumseh, OK
21mo later
Always have my sonata serviced here for maintenance. They always are friendly and go the extra mile. Even after 21 months of ownership and after an unfortunate oversight of the incorrect spare tire size being in the car they are making it right and getting me the correct sized for the car. Sadly would have never known if I didn't actually need to use it a few weeks back and it didn't fit! Glad they are making it right even this long after purchase.

Thank you very much for taking a few minutes to post our 5 Star review. We appreciate your patience in working with us. We enjoyed visiting with you at the most recent visit and look forward to seeing you at the next. Have a wonderful week.

BR
Bradley R.
Choctaw, OK
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great job
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful weekend.

TD
Terri D.
Norman, OK
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/03/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate you taking care of my car without an appointment and being very nice.
SCOTT A G. from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you very much for taking a few minutes to complete out 5 Star review. Your survey is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at te next service visit. Have a GREAT weekend.

DE
David E.
Edmond, OK
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
As always, they exceeded my expectations. I was in from out of town and they were able to get my Santa Fe in for service while I went to lunch and finished everything I asked for before I came back. They also never try to sell me anything I don't really need. Keep up the great work!
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 08/03/2018

Thanks so much for taking your time to post. It was definitely a pleasure to see you while you were in town. We really appreciate your continued support and the wonderful compliment to our service department. Please be safe in your travels. We'll see you on the next pass. Have a great weekend.

PG
Pamela G.
Blanchard, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Easy
Great/Convenient
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you very much for taking time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and loyalty is greatly appreciated. We all work very hard to do our best to ensure each visit goes well. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.

AD
Anne D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Tire replacement under warranty.
Auto service department not familiar with the terms of the tire warranty.

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We apologize for any confusion or possible misinterpretation with regard to the tire warranty. We will review the claim to ensure it has been processed properly and contact you with any changes. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT upcoming weekend.

Your Automax Hyunai Service and Parts TEAM

BR
Belle R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Fixing my worries
Had to go back because engine light came back on but they determined the problem and ordered the part so all should be good soon

Good and fast service
Quick to get me an appointment and to service my vehicle
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our review. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 star rating. We are very sorry to hear you have additional concerns and assure you we will do our very best to ensure your satisfaction. You are a valued Automax customer and we greatly appreciate your continued support.

Yukon, OK
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Steve did a great job and kept me informed of what was going on and how long it would take
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you very much for taking a few minutes to post our 5 Star review. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. Steve does a great job for us. We are glad your visit went well. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

TR
Thomas R.
Spring, TX
2004 Hyundai Xg350
07/29/2018 Category: Service
xg350 repair
Scott is aces. Very professional and considerate.

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We appreciate your time and business. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

GT
Gerald T.
Del City, OK
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service delivered in a timely manner.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 07/28/2018

Thanks so very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your time and business. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a great weekend.

07/27/2018 Category: Service
Everything went great, and they treated me as a valuable customer!

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. You ARE a valued Automax customer and we appreciate your time and business. We all work very hard to make each visit go smoothly. We look forward to working with you next time. Have a GREAT weekend.

Tammy And B.
Moreland, GA
2007 Hyundai Accent
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Accent repair
Good
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our review. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We apologize for whatever inconvenience fell short of that expectation. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT weekend.

RE
Rada E.
Harrah, OK
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly technicians and fast service.

Thank you very much for taking a few moments to complete our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate you and the 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

TH
Timothy H.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Over all is an excellent service. Friendly and professionals employees. Great experience.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai Del City responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our review and the compliment to our Service TEAM. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have fallen short of that expectation. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.