ET
Clearwater, FL
Chevrolet Spark
09/27/2017
Oil Change
Friendly and family service. Very prompt.

09/04/2017
Dependable and thorough
Thanks again for checking over the car to verify it is "trip ready"! Even making sure the tire pressure is correct in my tires, you all are thorough! Thank you!!!

Marcus L.
08/23/2017
Great Service, honest, and fair
Great service and great staff.
Fast and friendly and work is top notch.
Came in expecting to have to fix a lot more then what was actually needed.
Jose gave me honest assessment and saved me a few hundred dollars.

Thanks again and will be back will all my auto repair needs.

GD
Gustavo D.
Volkswagen Golf
08/23/2017
It looks like a great place but not for my VW Mk4
I needed my shift cables recalibrated and they told me i have no 5th gear(as in who rebuilt my tranny delted my 5th). Took it to the dealership and my car suddenly has a 5th gear.....still charged me 90$ for nothing. VW is no good there.

Jordan W.
Chevrolet S-10
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said this business does a good job.

NELSON H.
Seminole, FL
08/11/2017
GREAT!
The fine people at AE have always
taken care of our vehicles with personal and professional excellence.

CG
Cerra G.
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Cerra said the service is always great.

Dave B.
Lincoln MKX
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Dave said this business was fine.

PP
Pete P.
Brooksville, FL
Acura TL
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Pete said they were very prompt and quick. They got his vehicle done as he needed and they had him on his way.

MARK B.
Dodge Charger
05/02/2017
My oil change was done in a timely manner.
Had to call them about smoke coming from under the hood the next day and they were able to look at it on a Saturday. And sprayed degreaser on it and rinsed.

Steve W.
03/18/2017 Category: Service
Steve said this business did an excellent job for him.

JOANNE H.
Volkswagen Eos
03/08/2017
I have had my oil changed the last couple of times , and I appreciate the friendless of the Staff and more importantly, since I'm a widow, I was told about my front left tire being bad. They are on top of everything and let me know if there's anything else I need to look into regarding my car. I highly recommend Automotive Evolution, and I know if you try them, you'll be back, like me.

NELSON H.
Seminole, FL
03/03/2017
An excellent place to take any vehicle
Jose and friends offer great service and consistently reliable work.

02/25/2017
Tire repair
Fast and courteous service!!

Dave B.
Lincoln MKX
02/20/2017 Category: Service
Dave said he has never been more impressed with a place and it's technology. The experience was a total pleasure from start to finish. He has been telling everyone about it.

Nelson H.
SEMINOLE, FL
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Nelson said he loves the business and they are really great people.

ST
STEVEN T.
02/02/2017
excellent service and very pleasant staff
highly recommend (Automotive Evolution)

CLARA B.
Honda Accord
01/27/2017
Love the Service!!
Great customer service!! ~Clara

01/20/2017
They are very good at trouble shooting and looking ahead to what may be wearing out before there are symptoms!! Thanks for keep my car going!!
Great job!! Always keeping my car running and looking ahead to what may be needing attention before symptoms appear!! Thank you!!

RA
Rafael A.
GMC Sierra
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Rafael said he is always very happy with the service at the business, they are honest, and he has recommended them several times.