SCOTT B.
West Hills, CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/04/2020
Jarrod & Tom are great to work with. Excellent service, fair pricing and very honest. There mechanics are top notch and do great work. Thanks again 110% !

CF
CLAIRE F.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/01/2020
Car Repair
Thank you Automotive Instincts for fixing my car. You are the best!!! Tom and Jared and all the mechanics!

DAVID B.

ERIKA C.
Reseda, CA
03/30/2020
The best service!
Super fast, efficient and helpful!

David B.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
David said this business did what it was supposed to do.

Rubin M.
Tarzana, CA
Lexus LS 430
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Rubin said he's been dealing with the business for over 10 years and they are lovely people, honest and have excellent mechanics.

EH
ED H.
Encino, CA
Acura MDX
03/24/2020
Best place
AI always treats us right and at the right price!
Their Northridge shop is also awesome!

JOHN P.
03/21/2020
2011 Subaru
213,000 miles and still going thanks to A & I. I always know that they are honest and I never have to worry about paying for unnecessary repairs. Thank you A&I. John Passy.

LT
LARRY T.
03/20/2020
A job well done by experts who won't gouge (like the dealership)
I took my 10 year old Honda Pilot in for a diagnostic check up @ the 200k mile mark. Tom & his crew fixed my car up & made it run like new for around HALF of what the dealership would have charged me. If you're having problems with your older Japanese car, bring it to these guys! Theyll take good care of you.

MICHELE B.
Topanga, CA
Mazda 3
03/17/2020
Fast Friendly convenient
I called yesterday as I’m overdue on an oil change and concerned now that businesses are closing. They took me this morning and I was out in about an hour. Minor service but lots of good info. My tires are wearing low and they went the extra mile to get quotes on tires for me. Very professional and friendly.

Agoura Hills, CA
03/14/2020
Great & honest employees
Our family has been going there for almost 11 years and they have been very reliable and honest each time. Thank you, Automotive Instincts.

JORAM S.
Acura TL
03/13/2020
BEST AUTOMOTIVE SHOP IN THE WORLD
Nobody touches our family cars except for Automotive Instincts. They are the ONLY ONES to be trusted.
Tom and Jarrod are the best. (my grandson calls them Tom & Jerry....).

MICHAEL B.
03/07/2020
Great place to service your car!
Finally! Mechanics that are fair and honest. So rare. I'm a customer for life!

Topanga, CA
Honda Fit
03/05/2020
oil change
A very pleasant experience. Car in good hands

JACQUES H.
Toyota Avalon
03/01/2020
Professional, knowledge, reasonable & friendly
Always happy with the service myself and my family receive from Tom, Jared and his staff.