TRACI H.
02/09/2019
The place to go
Great guys honest friendly staff

MARGARET P.
Saturn SL
02/05/2019
Honest
Great service, honest people looking out for your best interest

JU
JOHN U.
01/27/2019
Great Service!!
I have been a customer of Automotive Services for over 20 years. Different types of vehicles and several problems out of the normal scope of maintenance. The staff has always been helpful in repairing or deciding if the vehicle was worth fixing. Good job guys . THANKS !!!

NW
NIKKI W.
Kersey, CO
Chevrolet Traverse
01/25/2019
Customer Service is Superb!!!
I haven't been in for service in a few months because I bought a new car. However, a recent snow storm and a need to travel showed me my new windshield wipers needed replacement. I called Arlin and Joe and they ordered me a new set of blades to be there when I arrived in under 1 hour. I was early but the blades arrived about 10 minutes after me and they were installed very quickly. I'm very grateful for the superior service I receive from Automotive services. They have NEVER let me down and I really appreciate the quality of service I receive from this business.

MARGARET C.
Buick Lucerne
01/24/2019
I have always been treated, with respect and the knowledge, that I might be able to understand the explanations I get from crew
I have always been treated, with respect and the knowledge, that I might be able to understand the explanations.
Also I am grateful for friendliness and honest pricing.

RICH C.
Nissan Xterra
01/24/2019
The Best
As always, I am very pleased with the service and maintenance/repairs I receive from Automotive Services. I always feel comfortable knowing that I am getting honest work at a fair price. I’ve been a customer since 2003 and have no plan to go anywhere else.

DELORES G.
01/23/2019
Excellent customer service!!
I have been doing business with Arlin at Auto Services for many years and I have always been satisfied with their work!

MELISSA B.
Kersey, CO
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/23/2019
Best experience in an auto repair shop
After reading reviews online I decided to give Arlen a call. Quick to get me in. Took car the next morning. They even gave me a ride to work. Explained what was happening and was never blindsided by addtl costs. And on the road again the following day:) would definitely recommend this business to anyone.

Thomas H.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff got his vehicle in and out quickly.

PR
PAT R.
Oldsmobile Delta 88
01/19/2019
Outstanding!!!!
I've said it before and will again. Arlin, Joe, Shawn and the whole crew are the best. I recently had a major problem with my old 1988 Oldsmobile car and wasn't sure it could be fixed. I had almost decided it would possibly be the end of my "collectible". The crew, however, went to work and ultimately found the problem by tracing it to a bad computer board. It had been responsible for intermittent problems i had experienced with my old car for some time. After failing the emissions test three times, Arlin and Joe didn't give up and took on the challenge of finding and fixing what looked like a terminally ill problem. After ultimately finding the problem, they fixed it, took it out and it passed the test like a new car. Their dedication, patience and thorough evaluation of the possible problems resulted in a hard earned fix. This is not the first time they have worked what looked like an insurmountable problem to a complete repair and restoration. I cannot thank them or recommend them enough to show my appreciation. Thank you!!!

01/17/2019
Very friendly
Knowledgeable, caring, and efficient.

BW
Bert W.
Buick LaCrosse
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bert said he would recommend this business for service.

TR
Trevor R.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Trevor said the business was very friendly and helpful, but in the end they didn't figure out the what the true issue was, as it started up again after service. However, after looking further into it himself, it may be a recall-related problem, so he is bringing his vehicle to another facilitiy.

TRACI H.

Larry W.
Briggsdale, CO
Mercury Milan
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff got the job done.

SHANE B.
01/08/2019
Fixed my 2001 F150
I am completely satisfied with the repair of my trucks gear shift.The whole experience was professional from the making of the appointment to the picking up my vehical.They did a perfect job and I am thankful for the speedyness and the cost to get the repair done.i will definitely bring any future repairs to them as well.

SUE C.
Dodge Durango
01/08/2019
Great
Honest.

MONICA C.
01/04/2019
Always fair and reasonable
I only trust you guys to fix my car. I feel the prices are fair and reasonable and I never have had a problem after you work on it!! Thanks for your fairness and efficiency!

ROB R.

Clayton G.
Grover, CO
Mercury Sable
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Clayton said he trusts the business and would definitely recommend them.