KN
Evans, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
10/15/2018
Honest
It’s so refreshing to have an HONEST mechanic!!!

LE
LYLE E.
Evans, CO
GMC Envoy
10/15/2018
Effecient and a great job done
Friendly work staff

LH
LAUREN H.
10/05/2018
recent service
excellent and prompt service as always!!!

Tyler S.
La Junta, CO
GMC Jimmy
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said his vehicle has been at the business for a month and a half, and it hasn't been fixed yet. He doesn't know what's going on with his vehicle.

PW
Patti W.
New Raymer, CO
Volvo 850
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Patti said this business was good. Arlen, an employee at this business, is a good mechanic. He is the only one who works on her vehicle, because he knows her vehicle.

Chuck M.
Mercury Villager
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the employees did what they said they were going to do. The price was a little expensive.

Chris H.
Colorado
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Chris said that he recommends this business for service.

Buick Lucerne
09/28/2018
Of course you all were great
Ive been waiting for word on the 'part' for drivers door, before sending accolades.
Best to you all. Marge Cochran

LW
LeRoy W.
Gilcrest, CO
09/26/2018
No return
I have never had to go back to have any work redone.

CAROL S.
09/24/2018
Caring service
Took my 13 year-old car in because my brakes were squealing and I had a couple of auto body issues -- brake light cover had fallen off and rubber trim was falling off the top of the car. Arlin and the crew replaced the front brakes and lining and took care of the body issues (even though they're an auto repair shop). He charged me a very small amount -- when I asked why, he said the brakes were only 6 months old and shouldn't have been making noise. Now THAT IS SERVICE. I have always found this shop to be decent, honest and service-oriented. That is why I keep going back when repairs are needed!
Arlin S. from Automotive Services Of All Sorts Inc responded on 09/25/2018

Carol,
    Thank you for your kind words and review.
Arlin

JARED W.
Nissan Versa
09/17/2018
Trustworthy and honest
Arlan is always honest. Always trustworthy. It's great how I can have a trusted person who isn't going to try and upsell me on stuff I don't need. I will always stay with Automotive Services of all sorts.

Jim W.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business didn't take long. His vehicle was ready when expected.

WB
WADE B.
Buick LaCrosse
09/09/2018
Car Repair
Automotive Services was great, got my car in right away, and fixed it the same day. Service and price was very good.

PR
PAT R.
Oldsmobile Delta 88
09/06/2018
Great!!
Fine job keeping an old car safely on the road. I can always depend entirely on Arlin and crew to fix and repair any problem big or small ensuring a solid, safe mode of transportation when needed. Thanks as always guys for a superb job. I would never hesitate to recommend this crew to anyone.
Arlin S. from Automotive Services Of All Sorts Inc responded on 09/06/2018

Pat, Thanks for your kind words. It has been a pleasure servicing your and your faimily's vehicles.
Have a nice day.
Arlin

JOYCE F.
09/03/2018
Attention to maintenance needs.
Arlin is always attentive to small details. I know he will let me know if something needs attention. As a single senior, I can always trust his work and advise.

Donna M.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Donna said it was quick and efficient and they were nice to work with.

PR
PAT R.
08/26/2018
Nissan service
Outstanding as always. Courteous and prompt scheduling with equally fine completion of all requested services. They always call first if they find other problems needing attention. A great crew, competent, and thorough in every respect.. I cannot recommend them high enough, and often do share my satisfaction with other potential customers. Arlin, Joe and crew have been responsible for my family's cars for years with no complaints whatsoever. Thanks, guys. I'll be back!

SUANN H.
Buick LeSabre
08/25/2018
So reasonably priced and reliable!
I appreciate having a place to take my vehicle to that I don't have to worry about being treated right. I feel like I'm almost partners with them in the care of my car rather than just another customer. If I want to know more about a repair or how something works they always explain it to me. Also, they've checked on a couple of warning lights for me and found a quick answer and had me back on the road in no time. I've recommended them to many people!

HC
Harold C.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Harold said he would recommend the business for service.

ROBERT M.
Volvo V40
08/20/2018
Great Work, Reasonable Rates
Automotive Services has taken great care of my cars throughout the years. They are always reasonably priced and do excellent work.