LINDA M.
08/21/2019
Why I keep coming back to Meining Automotive
I never feel taken advantage of financially. Really appreciate the time Ryan took with me to explain brake pads, rotors etc until I had a good understanding of why I needed the repairs at the time. Also appreciate how Dave was willing to come to my house to jump my car to take it back to the shop for analysis and repair. Overall, I just love the small, family feel with the people who work there. I feel taken care of whenever I bring any of my cars in and that they value my business.

DT
DONNA T.
Honda Ridgeline
08/20/2019
Best in Longmont! We have been coming their for 40 years.
We have been coming for 40 years!
Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Honest people! Have trusted their service and will continue too!

Boulder, CO
08/20/2019
Accommodating
Had an issue come up over the weekend that needed a quick fix. The team at Meining understood and were able to squeeze me in and get the job done. Great customer service!

MIKE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2019
Auto Inspection
Last minute opportunity to buy a vehicle made me set a quick appointment for an inspection. Meining was extremely flexible and swift in completing the inspection. The cost of the inspection is far outweighed by the piece of mind about the purchase. Thanks for your continued great customer serviceQ

MARCIA B.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/17/2019
The guys are always nice to everyone, good service!
Thanks guy's, as usual the service is great and I always feel you care! Important!

RANI R.
Acura TL
08/16/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
Great service. I completely trust them to service our vehicles.

Dino D.
Honda Accord
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Dino said he likes this business and they were great.

DAVID R.
Buick LeSabre
08/12/2019
Meining Automotive (Five Star, best in Longmont)
Bill Meining has been one of the best people to do business with in my entire life. He's taken care of all the vehicles in my whole family for about 25 years or so. Not once have we had any issues with his services and he's always gone the extra mile to take care of us. The fact that he will give me a ride home after I drop off my car if needed is a tremendous service. It makes it much easier for me to get my car worked on. He's very honest and will always give you his best advice in regards to anything concerning your vehicle. On top of all this, he's just a hell of a guy and I always have a good time talking with him! Working with him has given me a lot of peace of mind and has been a very enjoyable experience over the years. I recommend Meining Automotive to anyone, and have.!

SL
SUMMER L.
Longmont, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/08/2019
Part 1
My Subi is an 08 and needs some love. Part one was rotors and part two will be about power steering. Pricing is very competitive and the best parts are their communication and honesty. I’ve never had to call them to see how things are going. They call me. And they tell me what’s what’s and their opinion and let me choose what to do. That’s awesome!

BRIAN S.
08/08/2019
Great service and fair
Only did what was needed even though scheduled service called for more! Also explained why some services not needed. Went above and beyond. Great service center with very friendly staff. I will be back again.

BU
BRAD U.
08/07/2019
The staff are very friendly and thorough
Having used their expertise for over 10 years, I have great confidence in their work and guidance. Plus I truly enjoy them as well.

JUDY S.
The people.
We feel comfortable taking our vehicles. We never question any of the work they do.

MARY W.
Nissan Sentra
customer service
Always completely satisfied.

MICHAEL S.
Toyota Tundra
I can see again!
Great people, friendly, fair and competent service- I love my new headlights and being able to see the road at night again.

SCOTT H.
Erie, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe
The people
Over the years, all of our contact and dealing with Meining Automotive have been with the greatest people anyone can imagine. They are all honest, hard working, and kind. The work is done in a timely manner and done properly.

BRAD S.
Volkswagen Golf R
Recent Oil Change and Repair
Meining is a multi-generation family-owned business whom I have used for over 20 years for servicing all of my vehicles. My extended family has as well. They are second to none in fast and friendly service. I recommend them to anyone who has car servicing needs of any kind.

- Brad

ES
ERIC S.
Berthoud, CO
08/02/2019
Great job on AC replacement on a ‘90 ford pickup. Utilized a custom manifold shop for the AC piping/hoses. Regular tranny filter and fluid change plus brake adjustment. Will continue service there.
Great job on AC replacement on a ‘90 ford pickup. Utilized a custom shop for the piping and hose replacement. Regular tranny filter/fluid change plus brake adjustment. Will continue servicing vehicles there.

08/02/2019
Stellar service
I am always happy with the service I receive from Meining, and their service is always delivered in a very professional and friendly manner.

HR
HAILEY R.
08/01/2019
Excellent First Time Experience
I've only lived in Longmont for a year, and this was my first time needing to get a repair. I had numerous recommendations to visit Meining and they did not disappoint. They were incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient! I had my car back sooner than expected. Highly recommend!

EC
ELLEN C.
08/01/2019
Trustworthy and reliable
I have gone to Meining for many years. I have always been happy with them.