07/31/2021
Great overall
Wonderful attentive staff. Very good service!

KELLEY M.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/29/2021
Always knowledgeable, professional, trustworthy and friendly!
I will always bring my cars to Meining for service. I know I will always be treated fairly and honestly!

BROOK B.
Berthoud, CO
07/26/2021
Awesome customer service!!
We love meining automotive! Always awesome customer service, fair prices and great work.

JOANNE H.
07/26/2021
Great service and trustworthy too
We’ve taken our new/used car here twice: for AC repair and to diagnose weird noise. The Meining team has been responsive and sincere in their service. I trust that they’re not trying to upsell me on stuff we don’t need. Thanks, Meining!

AT
ALEX T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/23/2021
Helpful and descriptive
Chatted about the issues with the AC in my car,

Have me multiple options and the reasons why.

Helped come to a clear understanding to what is best for fixing the issue

MARY M.
Honda Civic Si
07/22/2021
Was recommended by my family
It was fine I thought that they would call when my car was done I had to call I think you need a bigger office 🏢space otherwise it was fine I think you over charge me also the guy never went over what they did to my car I was getting my air-conditioned fix in my 🚗

RE
RON E.
07/21/2021
New brakes
We have been using Meining Automotive for over 20 years. Excellent honest service

RON R.
Lexus GS 350
07/21/2021
Great folks, Great service
Meining Auto continues to be my go to place for all my auto repairs, maintenance, and service. Great, competent, caring, friendly people in a family business. Wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.

SUE H.
Awesome People
I love the guys at Meining! I trust them and they always treat me kindly, even when the car problem was clearly caused by owner idiocy. I’ve been going to them for years and recommend them to all my friends and neighbors.

SA
STEVE A.
Last leg for CRV
I was not surprised when I got the message that my 2006 CRV has issues with the rear differential that’ll cost $3000+ to repair. Likewise, I wasn’t surprised when Meining agreed with me that to pay that much for a car as old as mine with 200000+ miles probably wouldn’t make good money sense. They got me back on the road with new brakes to keep me safe in the meantime. Thanks Meining!!

RON M.
07/19/2021
Got right to the service and was done in great time
Great service and friendly service of front staff

ANDY M.
GMC Acadia
07/16/2021
Great response and service
I was very pleased with the responsiveness, the information I received, the service and the price.

SK
STEPHANI K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/16/2021
Perfect job - they fixed my AC - a lifesaver!
The guys got the work done the same day I brought it in. They did my usual oil change, but my huge issue was a conked out AC. I was desperate! The fixed it so that it was running the way it did when I bought it, which I didn't know was even possible. I trust them implicitly. If there are nicer, kinder, sweeter, more knowledgeable people to work with I haven't met them.

MIKE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2021
Awesome, as always!
Towed my vehicle after breaking a ball joint. Repaired quickly and well. Will continue to bring my vehicle repairs here!

GS
GREG S.
07/14/2021
Competent, professional and friendly.
Always get fast ,great service.