STEVE S.
01/18/2020
The personal touch
They are always great! In and out in good time, make recommendations, never push. Great work every time! Alway very friendly!

VT

BRYAN T.
GMC Acadia
01/17/2020
Happy customer
Received excellent service and work was done to my satisfaction.

PW
PATTI W.
01/16/2020
Honest efficient service!
We appreciate Meining for their honest evaluation and reasonable pricing for service on our son’s SUV. They responded quickly to getting his vehicle fixed and back on the road safely! Thanks to the friendly staff at Meining!

NH
NOEL H.
Denver, CO
Excellent and Quick Service
I scheduled online last night. Received an email confirming. Took my car in first thing for an oil change. Easy drop off. Finished mid-day. Easy pay and pick up experience.

They are super nice guys. Its a clean facility. Thank you!!

GD
GLENN D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
Great bunch of people 👍
I have been going to this place for about ten years now and I have never been disappointed with the quality of their work.
Thank you guys, you're awesome!

BA
BETH A.
Friendly, and knowledgeable!
They know what they are doing!

RON R.
Jeep Grand Wagoneer
01/13/2020
Honest, reliable, caring, professional, exceptional service
I've been taking all my vehicles to Meining Auto ever since I moved to Longmont ten years ago. I wouldn't even think about going anywhere else. These folks are just great, and often go out of their way to find answers, hard-to-find parts, and whatever else is necessary. They are down-to-earth, hard-working people who really care about their customers and their work and reputation. I absolutely recommend them whole-heartedly.

BP
BRYAN P.
Berthoud, CO
01/10/2020
Great work and friendly staff
Dave and Ryan answered all my questions and gave me estimates/options on the work my car needed.

JJ
Jim J.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Roxanne said that she loves this business.

HS
Henry S.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Henry said that the guys are good. They solved a problem he didn't know he had. He looks forward to doing business with them again.

Chevrolet Suburban
01/09/2020
Dependable and friendly!
I know I can trust their prices and their work!

JANE W.
01/08/2020
Always professional, I can't imagine trusting anyone else
Always professional and trustworthy

KEVIN S.
01/08/2020
Nice place to work with
We have had good luck with them for some time now. I would feel comfortable recommending them to my friends.

Megan R.
01/03/2020
Knowledgeable, fast and friendly
Our family has used this business for over 10 years now and they continue to do dependable solid work. There’s a friendly staff that is knowledgeable and kind. They answer all my questions and get my vehicle back to me in reasonable time with a reasonable price. Thank you Meining!!