LG
LINDA G.
Kia Sportage
03/25/2020
Consistantly Good
I only trust Meining to work on my cars!

GS
GREG S.
03/25/2020
Excellent clutch replacement
Meining did a really great job replacing the clutch on my 2004 Mazda 6, in addition to several other repairs.
I've been bringing my vehicles to Meining for the past decade or more.
The thing I appreciate most about Meining is that when a vehicle repair doesn't go exactly right, Meining is willing to listen and work with the customer to find a mutually acceptable outcome.
I recommend Meaning Automotive in Longmont without reservation.

JULIE P.
Berthoud, CO
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/24/2020
This place is amazing!
This is the best auto shop in Longmont! They are great to work with, have good prices and they are fast. I highly recommend them.

RICK C.
Ram Pickup
03/20/2020
I brought a truck in for a comprehensive vehicle inspection prior to purchase. Got me in and out quick. Thanks for the good service.

MATT W.
Subaru Legacy
03/19/2020
A+ service as usual
My wife and I have been taking our cars to Meining for years. They are always honest in their assessments, do great work, and charge fair prices. We wouldn't go anywhere else with our cars, not even the dealer.

Englewood, CO
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/14/2020
This was the first time I have used Meining Automotive after I found their web site. The service was fantastic and Dave kept me informed as work was being done on my emergency vehicle. Employees are very friendly and helpful. Great experience from start to finish! I highly recommend them.
Disaster Relief

KT
KYLE T.
03/13/2020
Dave was extremely helpful. The service was fast and he updated me frequently.

FIRESTONE, CO
Kia Sorento
03/13/2020
We love Meining Automotive!
We have been with Meining for years. They are very honest and have fair prices. They have never led us astray and we appreciate all they have done for the care of our cars in the past and will continue to use them in the future!

RICHARD W.
03/11/2020
Service, quality of work, responsive - they listen.
My wife dropped off the car - check engine light on. Shortly thereafter, they called me with the analysis . I gave the okay. The part came in the next this morning and it was ready around noon.

I've been a customer since 2009 or 2010. I trust them.

SO
SHARON O.
03/10/2020
Fast and efficient. Friendly.
I have always been treated fairly and with respect. I have never had a problem with any of the work that was done on my car

LH
LARRY H.
03/07/2020
Oil change on Audi A4 - no drama
I was going to write 'simple' but NOTHING on an Audi is simple. 100% synthetic oil and new filter. Quick and neat, just as it should be. They were able to reset maintenance reminder and that's when you know they can work on a particular brand of foreign car. In my experience, most drive-up oil change places can't or won't do that.

Thanks Meining Automotive. You came through again. Wife's happy and so am I.

DONNA S.
Ford Expedition
03/07/2020
Meining is the ONLY place that I have taken my cars to be repaired. I have lived in Longmont for 49 years and have never been disappointed in their service.
They are knowledgeable, thorough and have GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE-VERY PERSONABLEđź‘Ť
You can not go wrong with MEINING AUTOMOTIVE!
Donna Stang

Roger R.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Roger's wife. She said the staff are super to work with.

Chandler H.
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Chandler said this business seems to always do a good job. They were pretty quick about things and he likes them.

PP
PAUL P.
02/26/2020
We’ve always had great service from Meining. On the rare occasions that a second visit was needed, they went out of their way to get it right.
:-) Read the title.