JEANIE F.
01/27/2021
Everyone was very nice.
My only concern is that they no longer transport. I understand with COVID how hard this is but it is also hard to find help getting my car in then getting to work.

Nederland, CO
01/12/2021
Trustworthy and Dependable
Meining always fixes our cars problems. They also go above and beyond by fixing little things that we have not requested.

You can trust the repairs will be reliable. And they never try to sell repairs that are not requested.

I always feel safe and secure knowing my car is operating at the best level.

GA
GLENN A.
GMC Yukon XL
12/22/2020
2003 power steering leak and play
Service great! First gearbox defective - leaked and had some play. 2nd gearbox - leak completely fixed, still has some play and light klunking in the linkage when steering wheel passes through neutral.

10/14/2020
Great service! Really nice and helpful

MIRIAM M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/12/2020
Painless!
They were quick to get me in and out. Reasonably priced. . .Car repair can be a headache but this was painless!

SA
SHIRLEY A.
Buick Verano
10/09/2020
Service of my automobile.
The friendly and helpful employees. The work done on a timely basis and cost.

08/07/2020
COVID-19 Accommodation
As usual the car service was great. Would prefer if you were a little more careful in your office about COVID-19 accommodations. Mask compliance and a barrier between the office folks and customers.

Vermillion, SD
Honda Accord Coupe
07/29/2020
Timing belt, water pump, and a few other items.
They kept me informed of my car and I appreciated their friendly correspondence.

PZ
PAULA Z.
Nederland, CO
Subaru Legacy
03/13/2020
Trustworthy and reliable.
Meining Automotive consistently repairs our vehicle in a timely manner. We recommend them without reservation.

TI
TODD I.
Kia Sorento
03/03/2020
Good family values
Always honest, fair, quality service with people who care. I've trusted them for 20 years; kinda says it all.

DONNA D.
Hygiene, CO
02/22/2020
Caring, nice folks in front office. Same folks year in and year out who are dependable.
My vehicles have been fixed well and if they have not been, the Meinings fixes it again until it is right. The guarantee is honestly handled.

Chris B.
Mazda B2300
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the business couldn't get all the parts, so they repaired his vehicle the best they could.

CINDY H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/29/2019
Great Customer Service
As usual always helpful and informative

SA
STEVE A.
GMC Pickup
10/08/2019
Competent and friendly service.
Meining has serviced my pickup for several years. Always honest, friendly and competent. This time I had a blower motor replaced and the AC recharged. As usual, happy with the results.

Toyota Tundra
07/11/2019
Customer service/honesty
I've been bringing me vehicles to Meining for years. We sppreciate their professional, honest response/ suggestions, and ability to always provide the best solution. Finally they fix only what is needed to get back on the road, not adding on unnecessary expenses.