SA
STEVE A.
GMC Pickup
10/08/2019
Competent and friendly service.
Meining has serviced my pickup for several years. Always honest, friendly and competent. This time I had a blower motor replaced and the AC recharged. As usual, happy with the results.

Toyota Tundra
07/11/2019
Customer service/honesty
I've been bringing me vehicles to Meining for years. We sppreciate their professional, honest response/ suggestions, and ability to always provide the best solution. Finally they fix only what is needed to get back on the road, not adding on unnecessary expenses.

KF
Kevin F.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was a little expensive but the employees did a very good job.

KATHERINE B.
Boulder, CO
05/20/2019
Good service and efficient work
Happy there is a place like Meining in Longmont. They were gracious with my Dad when he made things tricky for them re: getting the car back. Thanks again.

MARCIA B.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/25/2019
Service new car for me!
Brought my new car in for a road check-up! Guys replace wipers, and everything was good! The guys are always great!

02/14/2019
friendly staff
The last couple of times there has been poor communication between what needs to be done and what is done when we pick up our vehicle. We dropped off our car and told them about a light when we picked it up the light was still on.

DF
DENNIS F.
Lyons, CO
Jeep Liberty
02/09/2019
Trusted business
Nice people and easy to work with, knowledgeable technicians

SA
STEVE A.
GMC Pickup
01/25/2019
Excellent service and competence.
Meining has been servicing and repairing my pickup for several years now. They have always done good, clean work. A couple of times they have "gone the extra mile" on some diagnostic challenges for me.

LJ
LUANN J.
01/11/2019
Meining Review
There is always good service and friendly atmosphere. I have been bringing my vehicles here for several years and have never had any complaints. Great job Meining!

DK
Dan K.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the service is good and the business usually diagnoses problems correctly. He also mentioned that they are expensive.