KITA S.
10/21/2020
excellent service as always
brought my car in for a serpentine belt and got it fixed quickly with excellent customer service as always!

SE
STEVE E.
INFINITI QX4
10/20/2020
Outstanding service
I called meining last minute and they got me in the shop the following morning. Ryan and Bill gave me the professional knowledge I value. I even asked for a quick turn around,I needed the car by noon, they were fine by 11. A fair price for a top job well done. Tnx guys. Steve

10/14/2020
Great service! Really nice and helpful

BELINDA S.
10/13/2020
Great care care.
They are reliable to provide great work with honesty and integrity

MIRIAM M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/12/2020
Painless!
They were quick to get me in and out. Reasonably priced. . .Car repair can be a headache but this was painless!

BP
BILL P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/09/2020
Fantastic Service
If I could award more than five stars I would. Whenever we need help with my truck and my wife’s van, Meining has become my preferred choice. Turnaround times are always great and they always help work around my schedule. I trust their work, the care they put into serving people, and their honesty. There’s nothing fly-by-night about this shop and their people. I’ve never been less than satisfied. Highly recommended!

SA
SHIRLEY A.
Buick Verano
10/09/2020
Service of my automobile.
The friendly and helpful employees. The work done on a timely basis and cost.

NB
NANCY B.
10/08/2020
Friendly, priced reasonably, attention to details!
We have been thrilled to find a good automotive repair company here in Longmont. We were driving a bit of distance to stay with our other mechanic because he was so good and very much like Morning. They are honest and very helpful and seems to be real mechanics.

SCOTT H.
Erie, CO
10/08/2020
The people
Everyone at Meining Automotive is very polite and professional. It is as always a very pleasant experience as they go out of their way to do a proper job and see to their customer's needs.

BILL H.
10/07/2020
Great family auto service center!
Bill Meining and staff at Meining Automotive were a pleasure to work with when taking care of our 2011 Subaru Forester which needed servicing! Highly recommend them if your vehicle needs service!

LQ
LEE Q.
10/06/2020
Consistent, friendly, service
I've been having Meining Automotive take care of my Ford Ranger trucks, a second one now, for 18 years. Good work every time.

KH
KRIS H.
10/06/2020
Great Customer Service
Have used them for 20 years and always have a great experience. They are honest and keep you in the loop on what should be done on your vehicle. They never high pressure you like the local dealerships and will continue to get my business.

GC
Gary C.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Gary said they always get it done right and he likes them.

Hygiene, CO
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/02/2020
Very thorough and helpful! Quick and friendly service.

PD
PETE D.
Toyota Tundra
10/02/2020
Reliable and honest automotive servicen
Best local auto repair shop! Over many years as a customer, I respect the honest staff and excellent service, no hidden costs or pressure.