GM
GEORGE M.
01/21/2021
Brakes
I have been bringing cars here for 14 years. Always good service and integrity. New rotors and pads in July. Problems with rotors twice (manufacturer) and they replaced both times under warranty. They always have worked hard to make things right and have charged fairly.

BP
BILL P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/21/2021
Outstanding Warranty Service
Meining stands by their work! They installed completely new brakes on my Tundra and the rotors went bad a short time later. It’s a problem with inferior parts, even supposedly OEM parts. (Original brakes went almost 120,000 miles on this truck with zero issues.) We went through this twice to get the problem solved. As frustrating as this was for me to be without a vehicle, it must have been more frustrating for them. But they made it right...cheerfully. Everything was fully covered within warranty, no questions asked. I’m always impressed with their friendly service and they way they back it up. I highly recommend Meining!! You don’t need to look further for automotive repair services you can trust.

KAY S.
01/20/2021
Dave and Ryan are wonderful. Up front with what does and does NOT need to be done. Timely service. Friendly smiles.

WP
WENDELL P.
Lexus LX 470
01/20/2021
Ryan always comes through!!!
Ryan and company has kept several of my autos in great repair. One Lexus has over 250k miles the other has just turned 200k. I do not hesitate to for my daughter to drive these across the across the country to attend school in Detriot.

Thanks Ryan and Bill!

ME
MELISSA E.
Ford Expedition
Expert, honest service!
They always take great care of me! Honest service and advice!

RAY S.
Tacoma alignment
Despite countless possibilities, the alignment was done ahead of schedule and below the anticipated mayhem I was expecting. (My son’s truck...).

ROY C.
The Best
If you are looking for honesty, expertise, and a quick turnaround this is the place for you.

KC
KATHY C.
Buick Lucerne
01/18/2021
Please to have my car back
I am please to have the car run smooth again. I saw a professional shop. Good to have it fix the first time I can see you care about your customers

TP
TONY P.
Honda Ridgeline
Friendly knowledgeable
Friendly knowledgeable gave me a frank evaluation of auto. I trust them

SUE H.
01/15/2021
Great Service. Great People. Highly recommend!
I have been doing business with the guys at Meining for a number of years now. They offer excellent service, are friendly & kind, and most importantly, I trust them. They are honest mechanics who do good work. I’ve never been disappointed.

RICK C.
Ram Pickup
01/15/2021
Excellent service at a reasonable price. See you next time.

AR
ANDREA R.
Lafayette, CO
01/14/2021
People you can trust
I took in my truck b/c I was told I needed new Struts- Meining looked at it and said they were fine and I didn't need them yet. An honest company!

HS
Howard S.
Buick LeSabre
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Howard said their service is good. It's always been good. They are a top-notch business.

AC
APRIL C.
01/13/2021
Y'all are awesome 😎
Thanks guys! Much better than my last mechanic, there's actually new parts on my car! 😂🤷❤️❤️

BOB M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/13/2021
They go the extra mile!
My family has gone to Meining for over 20 years. They always take great care of us. When my car had an unexpected issue the night before I was supposed to leave on a trip, they stayed late to get the work done so I could still leave on time! Can't say enough about the quality of their work and their customer service.