RICK C.
Ram Pickup
01/15/2021
Excellent service at a reasonable price. See you next time.

AR
ANDREA R.
Lafayette, CO
01/14/2021
People you can trust
I took in my truck b/c I was told I needed new Struts- Meining looked at it and said they were fine and I didn't need them yet. An honest company!

AC
APRIL C.
Y'all are awesome 😎
Thanks guys! Much better than my last mechanic, there's actually new parts on my car! 😂🤷❤️❤️

BOB M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
They go the extra mile!
My family has gone to Meining for over 20 years. They always take great care of us. When my car had an unexpected issue the night before I was supposed to leave on a trip, they stayed late to get the work done so I could still leave on time! Can't say enough about the quality of their work and their customer service.

DA
DEBBIE A.
Wow amazing every time!
Always a pleasure, trusted and great in every way.

Nederland, CO
01/12/2021
Trustworthy and Dependable
Meining always fixes our cars problems. They also go above and beyond by fixing little things that we have not requested.

You can trust the repairs will be reliable. And they never try to sell repairs that are not requested.

I always feel safe and secure knowing my car is operating at the best level.

Erie, CO
Scion xB
01/08/2021
Personable and responsive service team
Bill and Ryan stood good care of me and my car...so much so, partner's car is next!

CHELSEA M.
Reliable and trustworthy
Kind people and trustworthy service. They always get my car in fast and have it done in a very timely manner. They have resolved every issue with my vehicle and are the only shop I’ll take it to.

RANI R.
Friendly, knowledgeable
Love their personal care, and expertise. Very trustworthy.

RAY S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/07/2021
I’ve trusted Meining for years.

BRIAN M.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/06/2021
Knowledgeable, caring, respectful and charge appropriately
The team of folks that work here care about their clients, are so knowledgeable, flexible and I would recommend them to anyone - family and friends alike. Thank you for being such an honest great business and taking care of my family.
We appreciate all you do!
Brian Miller and family

TJ
TIM J.
Broomfield, CO
Acura TL
12/23/2020
TJ
Meinng is a very professional place to do business. When you have a question about your vehicle they had the answer for you. They do the work in a timely matter, and the price is very fair.

GA
GLENN A.
GMC Yukon XL
12/22/2020
2003 power steering leak and play
Service great! First gearbox defective - leaked and had some play. 2nd gearbox - leak completely fixed, still has some play and light klunking in the linkage when steering wheel passes through neutral.

BRUCE S.
Chrysler 200
12/20/2020
The great work I expect to get at meining
What seemed to be a bit of an intermittent electrical problem was diagnosed by Meining very quickly and the problem resolved. The usual great work I expect from Meining. Been taking my cars to them for over 15 years and they have never disappointed.

HS
Henry S.
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Henry said the business does a very good job fixing his vehicle.