MIKE R.
Hyundai Azera
01/28/2020
This review for last visit only
do not do reviews, not good replacement at front desk

RYAN C.
01/21/2020
Check Engine light was on plus a few more issues
I took the car in to have it looked at and they found a problem with a circuit breaker. Replaced it and that was fine but didnt check if there was an exhaust leak. Ryan called me and we discussed the leak and he said he would check it out. He never called back and I decided to go back and check it our. He said he didnt have time to check it since they were so busy that day. He said he could come out and look then found something but no exhaust leak and no alarm but there was s leak. He told me to take it to their muffler guy or have it wait to come back in. I took it and said I will take it to the muffler guy.

10/14/2020
Great service! Really nice and helpful

MIRIAM M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/12/2020
Painless!
They were quick to get me in and out. Reasonably priced. . .Car repair can be a headache but this was painless!

SA
SHIRLEY A.
Buick Verano
10/09/2020
Service of my automobile.
The friendly and helpful employees. The work done on a timely basis and cost.

08/07/2020
COVID-19 Accommodation
As usual the car service was great. Would prefer if you were a little more careful in your office about COVID-19 accommodations. Mask compliance and a barrier between the office folks and customers.

Vermillion, SD
Honda Accord Coupe
07/29/2020
Timing belt, water pump, and a few other items.
They kept me informed of my car and I appreciated their friendly correspondence.

PZ
PAULA Z.
Nederland, CO
Subaru Legacy
03/13/2020
Trustworthy and reliable.
Meining Automotive consistently repairs our vehicle in a timely manner. We recommend them without reservation.

TI
TODD I.
Kia Sorento
03/03/2020
Good family values
Always honest, fair, quality service with people who care. I've trusted them for 20 years; kinda says it all.

DONNA D.
Hygiene, CO
02/22/2020
Caring, nice folks in front office. Same folks year in and year out who are dependable.
My vehicles have been fixed well and if they have not been, the Meinings fixes it again until it is right. The guarantee is honestly handled.

Chris B.
Mazda B2300
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the business couldn't get all the parts, so they repaired his vehicle the best they could.

CINDY H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/29/2019
Great Customer Service
As usual always helpful and informative

SA
STEVE A.
GMC Pickup
10/08/2019
Competent and friendly service.
Meining has serviced my pickup for several years. Always honest, friendly and competent. This time I had a blower motor replaced and the AC recharged. As usual, happy with the results.

Toyota Tundra
07/11/2019
Customer service/honesty
I've been bringing me vehicles to Meining for years. We sppreciate their professional, honest response/ suggestions, and ability to always provide the best solution. Finally they fix only what is needed to get back on the road, not adding on unnecessary expenses.

KF
Kevin F.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was a little expensive but the employees did a very good job.