NB
NANCY B.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/06/2020
They are honest, have integrity, like family
We feel like part of their family! They are honest and sincerely do only what is truly needed at the time of your visit. They let you know what will be coming up if possible so you plan ahead. They also let us know approximately what the cost will be, they call you if it changes! Needless to say we would recommend them to our family and anybody else!!

MIKE R.
Hyundai Azera
01/28/2020
This review for last visit only
do not do reviews, not good replacement at front desk

AC
APRIL C.
10/25/2019
Love y'all!
Y'all are wonderful and always helpful. Great way to start my morning off... Even though it does hit my bank account a bit.

DK
DAVE K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/19/2020
Invitation to appraise recent visit
These folks have never failed to provide top notch service in a reasonable time frame. One of the Best 2 Shops in Longmont that I fully trust to repair my vehicle completely and carefully.

AW
ANNE W.
02/18/2020
Very satisfied.
I am a new customer and they took my car immediately because I needed it to get to work. Check engine light and lots of other icons were lit and I felt I really needed to get it in ASAP. They got it fixed and had it back to me within 24 hours. Nice people. Great to deal with.

MARLA S.
Platteville, CO
02/17/2020
Meaning Automotive
The staff is friendly and professional. The work was done quicker that I expected and the price was as I expected. I really enjoyed meeting Dave.

TD
TYLER D.
02/14/2020
Friendly, prompt service.
I bring my car in for it's regular maintenance and I am able to wait while it's done (no need to find a ride home and back later). I appreciate this. Cost seems reasonable also. Friendly staff that will explain what was done.

BL
BILL L.
Nissan Maxima
02/14/2020
Wonderful service, as always!
They just take good care of you from start to finish.

SAM H.
02/13/2020
Honest, ethical.
My cars have been serviced by Meining Automotive for over 30 years. Never had a problem with the quality of work. I took my son's car into be serviced two days ago.. He had a list of things for them to look into. We thought the car might be due for a new timing belt and brake job. When I picked up the car they had researched past maintenance and told me the timing belt wasn't due for anotherr 25,000 miles and the front brakes had 25% wear left on them. The rear brakes were fine. That's the way it's always been. They fix what's needed. That's why I keep coming back. I never get cheated. Sam

Lafayette, CO
02/11/2020
Efficient knowledgeable polite
My second visit and am still very pleased with the service.

JESSICA B.
Boulder, CO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/07/2020
Honest, fast, affordable
Meining is amazing. After years of looking for a quality mechanic, I finally found these guys. They do a great job with my diesel truck. Quick service and as affordable as possible. They always let you know what’s necessary and don’t push you to do work that isn’t a priority. I really appreciate their honesty and friendly manner.

CAROL M.
02/07/2020
The owners and employees.
This company is the best.

JOHN C.
Denver, CO
02/06/2020
Always the Best
I really cannot say enough nice things about this company and its staff. They always treat you with respect and are up-front and honest about the car's condition and needed repairs. They don't waste your time or your money.

KH
KAREN H.
02/05/2020
Great customer service.
I have done business here for many years and have always appreciated the care and respect with which I have been treated. Great shop and great people. They were highly recommended by two of my friends.

M
MIKE
02/05/2020
Great service!!
Meining Automotive is a honest, reasonably priced repair service that I have trusted for years and will continue to do so!