NB
NANCY B.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/06/2020
They are honest, have integrity, like family
We feel like part of their family! They are honest and sincerely do only what is truly needed at the time of your visit. They let you know what will be coming up if possible so you plan ahead. They also let us know approximately what the cost will be, they call you if it changes! Needless to say we would recommend them to our family and anybody else!!

MIKE R.
Hyundai Azera
01/28/2020
This review for last visit only
do not do reviews, not good replacement at front desk

AC
APRIL C.
10/25/2019
Love y'all!
Y'all are wonderful and always helpful. Great way to start my morning off... Even though it does hit my bank account a bit.

BILL B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/02/2020
Honest people
Meining is the only place we take our cars because we have learned over the years we can always trust them to be fair and honest

07/01/2020
Honest & Amazing Service
This was my second time bringing my car to Meining. The service I received both times has made me a customer for life! Top notch customer service, mechanics ,and very fair pricing. Thank you Dave and Ryan for making it such a easy experience

DEAN S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/01/2020
Oil Change
I had scheduled my daughter’s vehicle for an oil change & was found to have other issues. I really appreciate that you took the time to find them. She is off to college next month & the vehicle needs to be safe. You are always friendly & quick to share your knowledge!

DAVE B.
Toyota Yaris
Great guys, great service
Key word here is trust. Fair assessments and pricing

RAY S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Oil and Inspection
Reasonable pricing, good, honest service. I asked for tire rotation if the tires had life left and they did not do it. Saved me money, told me to go tire shopping.

PC
PAUL C.
Chevrolet Suburban
Integrity
I Wont take my vehicle anywhere else. They are always helpful, honest and they do the right thing.

06/29/2020

Milliken, CO
Kia Sorento
06/27/2020
Fast, efficient, and detailed
These guys were Great! Brought my car in to have it checked out before buying and they reported stuff that the paint was different in the door jams.... first off you have to be looking really hard to find what they are talking about and 2 you have to actually be looking over the car with a fine tooth comb to find something in the door jam! The whole thing was done in a few hours and was very thorough. I will definitely be going back to them!

RAMON H.
06/27/2020
Personalized service amd friendly techs.
Good people that know what they are doing.

LD

CHARLIE W.
Niwot, CO
Dodge Dakota
06/25/2020
Friendly, fast service always. Fair price. I only trust these people with my cars.
I only trust these people with my cars. Always fair price and fast friendly service. They have had my trust for many years.

JUDY S.
06/25/2020
Service, care, worry free.
I never worry about what service is needed including tires, alignment, etc. They take care of everything.